Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) (44840 Views)

Fulani Herders Take Over Part Of Delta Community, Sparks Controversies / Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki / Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by steveneche(m): 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by Lazenby007(m): 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
And when the bastards are being killed in the East, useless tongues will be drooling with saliva.
Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by BadNews: 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by harmargedon: 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
Factcheck0001:
emeka keep on wailing
Noting wey u fit do

Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by Okobola146: 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
Is there a day in Nigeria that blood is not shed?

The moderator that banned me, no worry o, we go jam for heaven to explain ourselves on judgment day.
Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by MansoryMX(m): 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
If you check closely! That oil tank belongs to a Northern! Someone who is far away in Northern part of Nigeria will own an oil well or tank in South South. This is how bad it is now

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by pacespot(m): 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
Boko Haram in military uniform, like that Sir KB on Twitter.

Hmm RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by ufuosman(m): 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
Too bad
Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by abysirius(m): 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
This is story is not pure... went to pick snail

1 Like

Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by Miracle2020: 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
BKayy:

Imagine.
They can't pick ordinary snail in the land their ancestors secured for them because of one Aboki Soldier from far away Sahara desert. Courtesy of One Nigeria.

Tell me which place in the world that an indigene of an oil rich town (not country) is picking snails?
These people are very weak.
where will you keep your ugly face when the findings confirm that it was an igbo man that fire the shot?

1 Like

Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by Banhammy717: 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
BKayy:
Wait a minute.
So this thing that I am looking at (Pictures) is an oil rich community?

And these hungry looking gentlemen that I am looking at are indigenes of oil rich community?
Like the place is their ancestral land?
One even use handkerchief as belt hold trouser

Chai, "Niger Delta" don suffer.
And their leaders collect billions of Naira from oil company and from Federal Government, but look at the jobless youths, looking unkept.
Was that not the reason Ekweremadu took one of them to London to remove his kidney.

1 Like

Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by Sholuwa241: 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
BKayy:
Wait a minute.

And these hungry looking gentlemen that I am looking at are indigenes of oil rich community?

of course as you know their brother's have collected what rightfully belongs to them and that is why they are looking they way they look this same Niger Delta leaders will tell them that it is the Federal Government and the State Government is taking their money but mean why they are their brother's real destiny killer this will continue to be the sorry state of things in the Niger Delta until the youths turn around and ask dose people they respect so much all in the name of our leaders this I have seen it will not change their money is whit dose Afonjas / honourables hmm OK thank you everyone .

1 Like

Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by TheRace55: 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
oh
Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by tenpipsperday: 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
Some of the youths who spoke with GRASSROOT REPORTERS called for training and retraining of military officers to avoid incidences like this.

It is not about training, it is about anger. They are not just happy such natural deposit should anywhere else aside their region
Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by RomanGreen: 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
BKayy:
Wait a minute.

Asari won't see this comment on o.... he's busy fighting the person he should collaborate with . Oh I forgot he collected huge monies.

I served in rivers state and the place of PPA is nothing to write home about. Messed up community with oil leakages here and there. Sad

1 Like

Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by kingyakos: 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
Factcheck0001:
emeka keep on wailing
Noting wey u fit do

All una problem na Igbo
Buckky a Yoruba girl drop post u call am emeka.

Without the backing of security agent una fit stand Igbo for war, even for una town
Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by Machinegun91(m): 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
BKayy:
Wait a minute.

they are looking good and fresh more than zombies in Aso rock
Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by Uzoisaga(m): 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
Factcheck0001:
emeka keep on wailing
Noting wey u fit do

This leech, you suck honestly. You got no blame, the people foolishly admitted this slavery. Ordinarily, your kind shouldn't have shared same space with our people in the name of a country. Tueh
Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by kingyakos: 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
Okowa won't condemn the act cos he has been bought, instead he will rather compensate the family with nonsense money
Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by brandsoncharlie: 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
BKayy:

Imagine.
They can't pick ordinary snail in the land their ancestors secured for them because of one Aboki Soldier from far away Sahara desert. Courtesy of One Nigeria.

Tell me which place in the world that an indigene of an oil rich town (not country) is picking snails?
See you, what should they do? They should start going on rampage killing people all in the name of violence, u think Niger delta is igbo people that's causing havoc.
When militancy will spring up again u naira land people will be criticizing them.
Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
Factcheck0001:
emeka keep on wailing
Noting wey u fit do
you're obviously psychologically and emotionally sick but it's okay, you shall be okay when it's your own person who's the victim. Continue celebrating evil cool
Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by Justiceleague1: 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
Zombies...to shoot at unarmed civilians,they like it....it definitely must be these illiterate northern soldier.

Thunda will surely strike them
Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by ajumma(m): 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
Story for the gods & trash.....spy or picking snail at night near Military zone in this period of heightened tensions everywhere.?...pls tell that to the marine
Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by ajumma(m): 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
BKayy:

Imagine.

Your phobias for the NORTH will lead to an untimely death......spy or picking snail at night near Military zone in this period of heightened tensions everywhere.?...pls tell that to the marine
Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by Jostoman: 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
Okowa should know that immediately Atiku pick him as running mate he should have known that evil people in the evil party called APC will start their madness.
Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by Elidrisy20: 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
Picking snail, close to oil tank? And the army are there securing oil installations, sorry for your lost

1 Like

Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by edungene7: 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
imagine the youths from the oil rich region looking hungry and frustrated 2023 will be a deciding year we can't continue like this I repeat we can't
Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by ajumma(m): 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
toobusy:
You saw an unarmed teenager and the first thing you did was to open fire on him,you killed him, ended his life untimely and sent an unfulfilled destiny to the grave,you pushed a family into grieve because you want to secure an oil facility,a natural resource that has been in existence before you,what exactly makes you think that you will escape same fate,how exactly are you sure that your entire family will not meet such horror and lamentations.LETS ACCORD LIFE THE VALUE IT HAS

That is the narrative you believe...picking snail at night near Military facilities ?

common sense is not common
Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by ajumma(m): 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Picking snail, close to oil tank? And the army are there securing oil installations, sorry for your lost

Pls ask those clowns again...the human lost is unfortunate but something is not adding up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up / Margaret Obi Spotted At Hilda Baci Cook-A-Thon (Video) / PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.