Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,255 members, 7,818,875 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

“I Don’t Want To Die Or Go Missing” Nollywood Actress Chacha Eke Cries Out,tells - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “I Don’t Want To Die Or Go Missing” Nollywood Actress Chacha Eke Cries Out,tells (307 Views)

I Don’t Want To Go Missing – Chacha Eke’s Marriage Crashes / Plateau Cleric, Reverend Polycap Zango, Five Others Go Missing After Trip To Nor / People Go Missing In Toronto’s Gay Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Don’t Want To Die Or Go Missing” Nollywood Actress Chacha Eke Cries Out,tells by onochurch(f): 11:31am On Jun 28, 2022
“I Don’t Want To Die Or Go Missing” Nollywood Actress Chacha Eke Cries Out,Tells Why She left her marriage.

By Naomisophyblog

Chacha Eke Faani, a Nollywood actress and mother of four, has finally left her husband, Austin Faani, after much speculation and hearsay. Chacha Eke shocked her many fans when she announced her divorce via her verified Instagram page. The actress cited a variety of reasons for her departure, including abuse....

Read more of this report on:
https://naomisophyblog.com.ng/2022/06/28/i-dont-want-to-die-or-go-missing-nollywood-actress-chacha-eke-cries-outtells-why-she-left-her-marriage/

Re: “I Don’t Want To Die Or Go Missing” Nollywood Actress Chacha Eke Cries Out,tells by GualaGuala(m): 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lolz

(1) (Reply)

Asake's Electric Performance At A Night Under The Sky With Asake At Sinatra / Two Female Police Officers Who Broke The Internet(pictures)|Tiz Naija / #headlines On The Trumpet Newspaper Monday Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.