Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl (PHOTOs and FULL STORY has been attached) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl (PHOTOs and FULL STORY has been attached) (2904 Views)

When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) / Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl (PHOTOs and FULL STORY has been attached) by ACallForHelp: 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
Good morning Everyone, trust you're doing great. I don't know if this i the right section.

I have an issue weighing me down so much lately. There is this young of 16+ years who has been missing for almost 2 months now. I got to know about it when the mother called to explain the whole story to me. The girl actually left home willingly. She had always warned her parents about leaving, she said that God told her to leave her parents house and go to stay with a priest. Now that she is missing, we have contacted the so called priest which she always mentioned his name, but he said he doesn't know her whereabout. The mother as well everyone else believes this so called priest to be the prime suspect. The proof here is that it was exactly the same day she left that this so called priest travelled to his home town in the east (he used to live in Lagos, but parked out the same day the young girl got missing). NB: She left with her Boss money that day. She worked as a POS cashier.

They contacted the police, but their demand was too high for this family. They kept demanding (financially). They are just 3 children (all girls), of which this very girl is the first child. I have done my best (financially and in every other way) but there seems to be no hope on the side of the parents except for me. I went to visit them the other day and I almost cried when I saw the mother. She looks so thin that you will wonder if she has a terminal disease. They have given up on this young girl thinking ad hoping that she will return just the same way she left.

This young girl on her own is the religious type who does not understand how evil the world could be. What motive is behind all this?
> Why has she not contacted anyone, not even her friends ever since she left?
> Could it be that she was brainwashed?
> Could she be dead? Probably for rituals.
> Could she be in a hostage kind of situation and hoping that someone will come and save her soon?

> Most importantly is why has she not contacted the parents since 2 months now?

Lots and lots of questions begs for answers.

I have nothing to gain here please. But one thing that runs though my mind every single day is that, heroes don't fly and they also don't wear capes. Someday we will leave this world behind us, can we look back at it and say "Yes, we helped a family that was helpless"? Please let us do this as a NAIRALAND FAMILY. I only know the mother because she was a colleague in my former place of work and she was a good person.

I know there are influential people in this forum. I have contacted some radio stations but neither will they pick or even reply my messages. Please people of NAIRALAND, I beg you to come to our rescue. Lalasticlala, Seun, Human right activists and others, please come, let us help this family. I am a member of this forum from way back in 2010 even tho I have to create a new account I can testify of how beneficial the forum has been to be educationally. I beg you all. Let's help them.

I can't remember the last time I cried, but I can tell you that I am crying like baby while typing this. I have her pictures and anything needed to identify or find her. But I believe I need certain people who can help to contact me for any information regarding her or the parents or the prime suspect before I start posting them here . From there I can reveal everything. And if need be as we proceed, I'll release her pictures as well. Below is my number, please reach out to me if you want to help.

Please NAIRALAND, this is too much for me alone. Come and help please.

I will make sure I update everyone on this issue once I get positive responses.

FULL STORY

This is the full story written by me from the mother's narration and from my own findings: please help us.
It's a long one but take your time

Good day Sir/Ma,

I hope this outcry meets you well. A young girl named, Blessing Emmanuel Chinaza, who is just 16+ years of age has been missing since May 11 (1 month and 2 weeks now).

She left home after series of warning to her parents on previous occasions about leaving the house for a so called spiritual father named David. She had always told the parents about going to stay with a priest who she believes will teach and guide her to serve God better than staying with the parents as she believes that staying with the parents will not help her spiritual life. However, her mother disapproves of it.

*Evidence:*

The evidence here is that, there is a message by blessing to someone on her Facebook messages on April 2022 that reads:

"The mssg keeps coming for me to leave my parents or my light will quench so pls if there is any way you assist me with a token of two to three thousand to transport myself I will be glad.....DONT SEND TO MY MOMS ACCT AGAIN
CALL DIS NUM IF U WANT TO SEND THE MONEY
(She dropped David's number)"

The irony of this whole thing is that this girl's father is a pastor in the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) and the mother is more like an evangelist. So the idea about leaving the parent's house for another priest was just very much out of context. The Mom had one day asked Blessing who the priest she would like to stay with is and she mentioned David saying that he is her spiritual father and God told her to stay with him. It was totally strange to them why David, a young man ih his twenties would want to mentor her daughter as a spiritual father. Both parents and David has unresolved issues and where not in good relationship at that period in time.

According to the mother, David was someone who came to Lagos with nothing, he met Blessing's father one day after service, he introduced himself as a musician/minister and pleased that he(Blessing's Father) should please allow him join his church as a minister. Blessing's father welcomed him and gave him a chance in the church. After many months, Blessing's father gave him an accomodation in the same building for him to stay since he has no home. This is another story entirely.

According to Blessing's mother, they parked out of their home somewhere in Shibiri, Ojo, Lagos in the month of April . They moved to a place in Mowe, Ogun State. Just after 2 weeks, Blessing kept telling her parents she needs to get a job to keep her busy. The parents on a second thought made her understand that they are new in that area and feels that they all need more time to get used to the new environment they got into. She later got a POS job close to her house where she worked as a cashier; this was during the ending of April. After about 2-3 weeks later, on the 11th of May, she was sent to withdraw #200,000 from a bank. She did went to the bank, withdrew the money and returned back to her shop. Later that day, her Mom gave her younger sister to take food to Blessing at her shop which she(her younger sister) did. She forgot to bring alongside the food, water for Blessing to drink, so she went home in order to get Blessing water. When the younger sister got back to the shop to give the water to Blessing, she(Blessing) was already gone. She left her phone as well. She left with the sum of #200,000. This happened on the 11th of May 2022.

That same day, 11th of May 2022, the alleged spiritual father had left his place of residence for Anambra state and this was exactly the same day Blessing went missing. It is beleived that the young girl and this David must have planned the whole thing. Some days before that day, blessing had told her mom that she (her mom) should please permit her to attend a service alongside the spiritual father at a place in Anamara state named Nnobi. The mother declined saying that Anambra state was too far for her to go to, and that she doesn't even have the money for transportation to Anambra state. Also, she will not even allow her daughter go with a total stranger like David who claims to be her (Blessing) spiritual father. After that incidence, Blessing showed anger through out the whole of that day. Some days later, 11th of May, she eventually left home.

That same day, all the way from Mowe, Blessing's father had gone to find David since he believes that the daughter must have left to meet him that same day she ran away. On getting, there he was told that he travelled that same day.

The evidence to support this is a recorded call between me and David.

I recorded the call between David and I in hope that I will be able to draw out information from David knowing fully well that he is the prime suspect. David plainly told me that he does not know the where about of Blessing and that he has not heard from her ever since she left home. However, he knows that Blessing left home. This makes one to wonder why someone who claims to be a spiritual father, after about a month plus does not know where his spiritual daughter is and has not done anything to get to this young girl ? The mother told me that the day Blessing left home,

Earlier on, the mother had asked me not to call David being that it might implicate me. She said so, because she involved the police at that point. David was able to pick my call because I introduced myself clearly to him. I met David only once, and that was the day the mother invited me for a service in their church. We spoke at length just like two people meeting for the first time. After waiting for about a month plus and with being tempted to call this so called spiritual father of her's to ask about her whereabout, I ran out of patience since someone's life is at stake. The parents have given up already but not me. So I eventually called him.

Now blessing on her own end, left the phone she uses to communicate that was given to her by her boss (she does not have a phone of hers) before she ran away. It's already a month and 2 weeks since she was gone, and she is yet to communicate with anyone.

This begs the following questions:
1. Why has she not contacted anyone ever since she left? Even her friends.

This was ascertainedthrough the help of her mother. We were able to log in to her Facebook account to go through her messages to find a clue. But nothing except that she chatted the last time on the same day she left home. She was desperately asking for a friend's number, this Friend of hers is also named Blessing.

2. Is she still alive? If yes, then why is she yet to contact anyone?

3. Or could it be that she is not totally in control of herself anymore? More like being in a very bad situation where she is not allowed to communicate with anyone.

4. Could it be that this Davis knows where she is and does not want to let the parents know about it. This was because according to David, they had some misunderstanding.

5. Blessed asking her parents to get her a job in just the second week of getting into their new home could suggest that she already had the plan of leaving the house even long before it happened. All she needed was money. She had it all planned out. She had to get a job since none of her friends she requested for money attended to her.

But in all, only one person is a prime suspect *(David)* and is likely to know where Blessing is. The question here is, what motive does he have towards this young girl?

The present situation looks like both parents have resigned to fate about their daughter. To them, they only hope that she will return someday just the same way she left. And as it stands, I seem to be the only person who is willing to help them the possible way I can. It all seems that I am the one who care more about their daughter than they do. Or maybe the shock has gotten over them so much that they can barely think straight. They are very helpless at the moment. Blessing is their first child among the three of them (all girls).

Yes, I talked about the police coming in at some point. Yes they did, but their request was more than the family can afford. I have helped them financially too but I don't think I alone can do everything.

Please we really need your help at this critical time. We don't know if Blessing is dead or alive or if she is being held hostage ever since, that no one has heard from her (it's almost 2months now).

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl (PHOTOs and FULL STORY has been attached) by Bluezy13(m): 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
Hmmmm...
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl (PHOTOs and FULL STORY has been attached) by Shalommy(f): 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
No photo of her?
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl (PHOTOs and FULL STORY has been attached) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
she will be back after she don collect enough

3 Likes

Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl (PHOTOs and FULL STORY has been attached) by ACallForHelp: 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
Shalommy:
No photo of her?

I am afraid to drop her pictures yet. I don't know if it's ok. That's more reason I need people who can help solve this issue contact me. I believe they will be in a better position to let me know if I can make her pictures public yet or not.
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl (PHOTOs and FULL STORY has been attached) by ACallForHelp: 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
she will be back after she don collect enough

I understand your direction. But I don't think it's in that context. She ought to have contacted the parents or even her close friends no matter what by now.

What if reverse is the case and she is suffering badly somewhere right now??
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl (PHOTOs and FULL STORY has been attached) by ACallForHelp: 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
Cc lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl (PHOTOs and FULL STORY has been attached) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
ACallForHelp:

I understand your direction. But I don't think it's in that context. She ought to have contacted the parents or even her close friends no matter what by now.

What if reverse is the case and she is suffering badly somewhere right now??
so many young girl's at her age has ran from home. one in my area Early 2015 ran with her boyfriend and came back the next year.

she will be back by herself

1 Like

Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl (PHOTOs and FULL STORY has been attached) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
Post it on twitter
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl (PHOTOs and FULL STORY has been attached) by ACallForHelp: 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

so many young girl's at her age has ran from home. one in my area Early 2015 ran with her boyfriend and came back the next year.

she will be back by herself

I understand you but no one is certain about what has really happened. Believe me, She did not leave to be with a boyfriend or whatsoever like you think. There is more to it. With the parents permission, I was able to go through her chats. She is not that kind of girl. She is this churchy type both in social media (however, this is not a justification). Which is why I am asking for help.

Please don't create this impression to those who wants to help out. I beg you.
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl (PHOTOs and FULL STORY has been attached) by ACallForHelp: 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
Juliet751:
Post it on twitter

I have thought about Twitter but I am not the social media kind of person and I barely have any follower (I think just 5 of them). I feel I may not get it across to many.
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl (PHOTOs and FULL STORY has been attached) by ACallForHelp: 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
NAIRALAND please I need you now more than ever embarassed
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl (PHOTOs and FULL STORY has been attached) by ACallForHelp: 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
Mod please move this to front page. Let us help a family. I beg you, they really need help.
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl (PHOTOs and FULL STORY has been attached) by ACallForHelp: 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ilegend MMBBQRGRILL and those who are influential here, please come and help. Let's do something
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl (PHOTOs and FULL STORY has been attached) by Theboy21: 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
ACallForHelp:

I am afraid to drop her pictures yet. I don't know if it's ok. That's more reason I need people who can help solve this issue contact me. I believe they will be in a better position to let me know if I can make her pictures public yet or not.
Oga drop pictures you might not know if someone on this site have seen her n might have a clue about her whereabout, abi we want chop the picture? Go n post same thing on Twitter n ask for retweets from people there cos many were able to get help through the birds app....
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl (PHOTOs and FULL STORY has been attached) by ACallForHelp: 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
Please come and help. Let us help them
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl (PHOTOs and FULL STORY has been attached) by descarado: 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
How will people help you with no photo?

When you are serious, you do what others do for any missing person.
Spread her photo everywhere.
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl (PHOTOs and FULL STORY has been attached) by ACallForHelp: 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
Please I have attached her photo
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl (PHOTOs and FULL STORY has been attached) by ACallForHelp: 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Please I have attached her pictures. Pls let us find her. I beg you
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl (PHOTOs and FULL STORY has been attached) by ACallForHelp: 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
descarado:
How will people help you with no photo?

When you are serious, you do what others do for any missing person.
Spread her photo everywhere.

I have attached the pictures already
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl (PHOTOs and FULL STORY has been attached) by CandyOps(m): 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
I never nack Rev. Sister before
Was their relationship sexual? because it sounds like one
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl (PHOTOs and FULL STORY has been attached) by ACallForHelp: 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
CandyOps:
I never nack Rev. Sister before
Was their relationship sexual? because it sounds like one

Please delete this, it totally uncalled for.
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl (PHOTOs and FULL STORY has been attached) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
CandyOps:
I never nack Rev. Sister before Was their relationship sexual? because it sounds like one
GROW UP
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl (PHOTOs and FULL STORY has been attached) by ACallForHelp: 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
Please I have just attached the full story according to the mother and my own findings as well. Please I really everyone one's help which ever way you can.
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl (PHOTOs and FULL STORY has been attached) by Ravenbeast1(m): 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
Make them catch that priest or monitor him without his knowing

He should take them to this village too .

Make them ask deep question beyond this realm
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl (PHOTOs and FULL STORY has been attached) by RedPill01: 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
She will be back once she get tired
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl (PHOTOs and FULL STORY has been attached) by ACallForHelp: 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
Mod please integrate this o be at the front page. The front page does not contain the full story.
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl (PHOTOs and FULL STORY has been attached) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
ACallForHelp:

I have thought about Twitter but I am not the social media kind of person and I barely have any follower (I think just 5 of them). I feel I may not get it across to many.

Contact Brekete family on twitter@brekete connect.Number+2349030000441

1 Like

Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl (PHOTOs and FULL STORY has been attached) by ACallForHelp: 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
Juliet751:
Contact Brekete family on tiwtter@brekete connect.Number+2349030000441

Alright. Thanks for this. I appreciate
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl (PHOTOs and FULL STORY has been attached) by Johnnyboy6757(m): 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
ACallForHelp:
Good morning Everyone, trust you're doing great. I don't know if this i the right section.

I have an issue weighing me down so much lately. There is this young of 16+ years who has been missing for almost 2 months now. I got to know about it when the mother called to explain the whole story to me. The girl actually left home willingly. She had always warned her parents about leaving, she said that God told her to leave her parents house and go to stay with a priest. Now that she is missing, we have contacted the so called priest which she always mentioned his name, but he said he doesn't know her whereabout. The mother as well everyone else believes this so called priest to be the prime suspect. The proof here is that it was exactly the same day she left that this so called priest travelled to his home town in the east (he used to live in Lagos, but parked out the same day the young girl got missing). NB: She left with her Boss money that day. She worked as a POS cashier.

They contacted the police, but their demand was too high for this family. They kept demanding (financially). They are just 3 children (all girls), of which this very girl is the first child. I have done my best (financially and in every other way) but there seems to be no hope on the side of the parents except for me. I went to visit them the other day and I almost cried when I saw the mother. She looks so thin that you will wonder if she has a terminal disease. They have given up on this young girl thinking ad hoping that she will return just the same way she left.

This young girl on her own is the religious type who does not understand how evil the world could be. What motive is behind all this?
> Could she be in a hostage kind of situation and hoping that someone will come and save her soon?

I have nothing to gain here please. But one thing that runs though my mind every single day is that, heroes don't fly and they also don't wear capes. Someday we will leave this world behind us, can we look back at it and say "Yes, we helped a family that was helpless"? Please let us do this as a NAIRALAND FAMILY. I only know the mother because she was a colleague in my former place of work and she was a good person.

I know there are influential people in this forum. I have contacted some radio stations but neither will they pick or even reply my messages. Please people of NAIRALAND, I beg you to come to our rescue. Lalasticlala, Seun, Human right activists and others, please come, let us help this family. I am a member of this forum from way back in 2010 even tho I have to create a new account I can testify of how beneficial the forum has been to be educationally. I beg you all. Let's help them.

I can't remember the last time I cried, but I can tell you that I am crying like baby while typing this. I have her pictures and anything needed to identify or find her. But I believe I need certain people who can help to contact me for any information regarding her or the parents or the prime suspect before I start posting them here . From there I can reveal everything. And if need be as we proceed, I'll release her pictures as well. Below is my number, please reach out to me if you want to help.

FULL STORY

This is the full story written by me from the mother's narration and from my own findings: please help us.

Good day Sir/Ma,

I hope this outcry meets you well. A young girl named, Blessing Emmanuel Chinaza, who is just 16+ years of age has been missing since May 11 (1 month and 2 weeks now).

She left home after series of warning to her parents on previous occasions about leaving the house for a so called spiritual father named David. She had always told the parents about going to stay with a priest who she believes will teach and guide her to serve God better than staying with the parents as she believes that staying with the parents will not help her spiritual life. However, her mother disapproves of it.

The evidence here is that, there is a message by blessing to someone on her Facebook messages on April 2022 that reads:

"The mssg keeps coming for me to leave my parents or my light will quench so pls if there is any way you assist me with a token of two to three thousand to transport myself I will be glad.....DONT SEND TO MY MOMS ACCT AGAIN

The irony of this whole thing is that this girl's father is a pastor in the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) and the mother is more like an evangelist. So the idea about leaving the parent's house for another priest was just very much out of context. The Mom had one day asked Blessing who the priest she would like to stay with is and she mentioned David saying that he is her spiritual father and God told her to stay with him. It was totally strange to them why David, a young man ih his twenties would want to mentor her daughter as a spiritual father. Both parents and David has unresolved issues and where not in good relationship at that period in time.

According to the mother, David was someone who came to Lagos with nothing, he met Blessing's father one day after service, he introduced himself as a musician/minister and pleased that he(Blessing's Father) should please allow him join his church as a minister. Blessing's father welcomed him and gave him a chance in the church. After many months, Blessing's father gave him an accomodation in the same building for him to stay since he has no home. This is another story entirely.

According to Blessing's mother, they parked out of their home somewhere in Shibiri, Ojo, Lagos in the month of April . They moved to a place in Mowe, Ogun State. Just after 2 weeks, Blessing kept telling her parents she needs to get a job to keep her busy. The parents on a second thought made her understand that they are new in that area and feels that they all need more time to get used to the new environment they got into. She later got a POS job close to her house where she worked as a cashier; this was during the ending of April. After about 2-3 weeks later, on the 11th of May, she was sent to withdraw #200,000 from a bank. She did went to the bank, withdrew the money and returned back to her shop. Later that day, her Mom gave her younger sister to take food to Blessing at her shop which she(her younger sister) did. She forgot to bring alongside the food, water for Blessing to drink, so she went home in order to get Blessing water. When the younger sister got back to the shop to give the water to Blessing, she(Blessing) was already gone. She left her phone as well. She left with the sum of #200,000. This happened on the 11th of May 2022.

That same day, 11th of May 2022, the alleged spiritual father had left his place of residence for Anambra state and this was exactly the same day Blessing went missing. It is beleived that the young girl and this David must have planned the whole thing. Some days before that day, blessing had told her mom that she (her mom) should please permit her to attend a service alongside the spiritual father at a place in Anamara state named Nnobi. The mother declined saying that Anambra state was too far for her to go to, and that she doesn't even have the money for transportation to Anambra state. Also, she will not even allow her daughter go with a total stranger like David who claims to be her (Blessing) spiritual father. After that incidence, Blessing showed anger through out the whole of that day. Some days later, 11th of May, she eventually left home.

That same day, all the way from Mowe, Blessing's father had gone to find David since he believes that the daughter must have left to meet him that same day she ran away. On getting, there he was told that he travelled that same day.

I recorded the call between David and I in hope that I will be able to draw out information from David knowing fully well that he is the prime suspect. David plainly told me that he does not know the where about of Blessing and that he has not heard from her ever since she left home. However, he knows that Blessing left home. This makes one to wonder why someone who claims to be a spiritual father, after about a month plus does not know where his spiritual daughter is and has not done anything to get to this young girl ? The mother told me that the day Blessing left home,

Earlier on, the mother had asked me not to call David being that it might implicate me. She said so, because she involved the police at that point. David was able to pick my call because I introduced myself clearly to him. I met David only once, and that was the day the mother invited me for a service in their church. We spoke at length just like two people meeting for the first time. After waiting for about a month plus and with being tempted to call this so called spiritual father of her's to ask about her whereabout, I ran out of patience since someone's life is at stake. The parents have given up already but not me. So I eventually called him.

Now blessing on her own end, left the phone she uses to communicate that was given to her by her boss (she does not have a phone of hers) before she ran away. It's already a month and 2 weeks since she was gone, and she is yet to communicate with anyone.

This was ascertainedthrough the help of her mother. We were able to log in to her Facebook account to go through her messages to find a clue. But nothing except that she chatted the last time on the same day she left home. She was desperately asking for a friend's number, this Friend of hers is also named Blessing.

3. Or could it be that she is not totally in control of herself anymore? More like being in a very bad situation where she is not allowed to communicate with anyone.

4. Could it be that this Davis knows where she is and does not want to let the parents know about it. This was because according to David, they had some misunderstanding.

5. Blessed asking her parents to get her a job in just the second week of getting into their new home could suggest that she already had the plan of leaving the house even long before it happened. All she needed was money. She had it all planned out. She had to get a job since none of her friends she requested for money attended to her.

But in all, only one person is a prime suspect *(David)* and is likely to know where Blessing is. The question here is, what motive does he have towards this young girl?

The present situation looks like both parents have resigned to fate about their daughter. To them, they only hope that she will return someday just the same way she left. And as it stands, I seem to be the only person who is willing to help them the possible way I can. It all seems that I am the one who care more about their daughter than they do. Or maybe the shock has gotten over them so much that they can barely think straight. They are very helpless at the moment. Blessing is their first child among the three of them (all girls).

Yes, I talked about the police coming in at some point. Yes they did, but their request was more than the family can afford. I have helped them financially too but I don't think I alone can do everything.

Please we really need your help at this critical time. We don't know if Blessing is dead or alive or if she is being held hostage ever since, that no one has heard from her (it's almost 2months now).
hmmm, you guys are busy chasing clouds when the ansa to dis puzzle is right before you. Track down the spiritual father, you will eventually see the spiritual daughter.
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl (PHOTOs and FULL STORY has been attached) by Johnnyboy6757(m): 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
ACallForHelp:

FULL STORY

Good day Sir/Ma,

or in the other inbox me the so call spiritual fathers number,
Re: How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl (PHOTOs and FULL STORY has been attached) by ACallForHelp: 2:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
Johnnyboy6757:
or in the other inbox me the so call spiritual fathers number,

I don't want to post his number here because he knows too well that they will come for him. Kindly reach out to me via the number I posted

(1) (2) (Reply)

OPM Pastor Has Promised To Send Aguba Back To The Trenches If He Refuses To Comp / Two Men Arrive At School To Pick Up Same Girl / Will Smith Becomes The First Human To Be Friendzoned By An A.I Robot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.