Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

What The Government Should Do About The Nigerian Police Force (npf) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The Government Should Do About The Nigerian Police Force (npf) (11826 Views)

Opinion: Our Government Should Remove "STATE OF ORIGIN" In Filling Forms / How To Transform The Nigeria Police Force (NPF). / The CREDIBILITY Of NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE(NPF) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What The Government Should Do About The Nigerian Police Force (npf) by Horus(m): 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2012

Ready for Action
Re: What The Government Should Do About The Nigerian Police Force (npf) by bukaldrinio(m): 6:59am On Oct 28, 2015
Please fellas I need advice....person wey I dey harbor for my room go carry him girl friend come the stay with me for the one room.... I DON tell am say make the girl comot him no gree....now I want to trow both of them out.......some say make I use police but many say bringing police is not necessary cos na civil matter. And too they are not tenant.......I should just get their stuffs out of my room.....they have noting except there clothes.......I have give them from June to this Oct 31 to go but they are not making any move and I have sworn that they will not be in my house November 1st....................pll I need advice

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Exactly Will Western Countries/imf Gain From Fuel Subsidy Removal? / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 / Foreign Entities Illegally Mining Nigeria’s Gold, Other Minerals, Tinubu To UNGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.