Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,751 members, 7,827,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates (55512 Views)

Inflation: Tinubu advised Buhari to print more money - Paul Ibe / Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe / Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by Angelfrost(m): 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
Well, Inec and APC need to explain properly and lay this matter to rest! We can't be having con men occupying sensitive positions.

Meanwhile, when will all parties and supporters start dishing out actual plans to repair the disaster brought on by Buhari and APC in the last 7 plus years...

We can't spend the entire campaign period listening to propaganda.
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by Okobola146: 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
Tinubu it’s your turn to share your own photos

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by bhella10: 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
I heard Atiku came top of his class. Does ABU award OND?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by juman(m): 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
I dont have any picture with my classmates.
Secondary school or high institutions.

I am not a photo person.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by anonimi: 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
osomegbe:
with his education he didn't learn not to be corrupt.
Fantastically corrupt blood.

As fantastically corrupt as saint Peter Obi who was his running mate in 2019

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by Lazenby007(m): 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
How are we sure he is the one !
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by DAwest7: 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Tinubu why na
you mean Amoda yekini ogunlere

3 Likes

Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by Bkchoixe: 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
Tinubu pls shame us release urs
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by Stevosty: 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
Where are the Tinubu supporters? As rich and popular as Tinubu is, somebody should be able to identify with him as his classmate, I am not understanding o
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by Reyhzor(m): 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
JosephXavier:
It is so shameful that a country as big as Nigeria with professors in US, UK, Canada, Ireland, Germany, China, India, Sweden, France, Australia will present/support someone who is presenting an affidavit that he isn't an illiterate as their presidential candidate

Nigerians should be ashamed that the most likely candidate to win it's presidential election have to prove to us that that they went to school primary as part of their campaign

How did we get here please

PDP was bad but at least they gave us Yar'Adua, a lecturer, an academic Dr, Goodluck Jonathan, an architect, Namadi Sambo

But look at APC candidates

All of them fighting certificate issues and presenting affidavits
And the Educated ones are paid here to type nonsense and support them.
I don't understand the kind of people we've in this country

2 Likes

Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by lagosrd: 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
Yekini Amoda Ogunlere should shame us by posting pictures of him with his primary and secondary school classmates.

I laugh in spiritual powers
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by olamieseun(m): 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
Believe this pics at your own risk...
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by AsawanaDgreat: 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
So make we fry fura give Atiku abi wetin?
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by JosephXavier: 3:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
Reyhzor:

And the Educated ones are paid here to type nonsense and support them.
I don't understand the kind of people we've in this country

It is ludicrous and mind boggling at the same time

2 Likes

Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by babyfaceafrica: 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
So we should fry water?
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by Lumig: 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
cheesy
Congrats to him
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by Oluwadare316(m): 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
JosephXavier:
It is so shameful that a country as big as Nigeria with professors in US, UK, Canada, Ireland, Germany, China, India, Sweden, France, Australia will present/support someone who is presenting an affidavit that he isn't an illiterate as their presidential candidate

Nigerians should be ashamed that the most likely candidate to win it's presidential election have to prove to us that that they went to school primary as part of their campaign

How did we get here please

PDP was bad but at least they gave us Yar'Adua, a lecturer, an academic Dr, Goodluck Jonathan, an architect, Namadi Sambo

But look at APC candidates

All of them fighting certificate issues and presenting affidavits
it's not interesting again, this vawulence is too much. i wonder if something like this will ever happen like in a developed country.
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by Iraloren: 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
Southern leaders take a note .The Northerners are doing house to house registration while INEC is failing the south... And also importing Niger republic to come and register

bigboluet:
Aide Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates

Paul Ibe, one of the media aides of the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, has shared a throwback photo of Atiku and some of his classmates in 1970s.

Ibe, who shared the image on Tuesday said, "Reconnect with your former classmates by posting your pictures with them. Here's Atiku Abubakar (arrowed), 3rd from right with classmates at Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria in the 1970s.
#ClassmatesChallenge"

This comes as controversy continues to trail the educational qualifications of the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu.

Credit: Facebook| Paul O Ibe

fb://photo/5646560218715427?set=a.219576771413826

(Punch Newspaper)
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by Mindlog: 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
juman:

I am not a photo person.

But at least you can remember the name of the primary school you attended and at least one of your classmates then and one of your teachers.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by echomanji: 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
grin this just made my day grin grin
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by tunapawizzy: 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
Oga Yekini...over to you
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by Stevosty: 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
juman:

I am not a photo person.
If you don't have, your classmates should have, if they don't have at least they can identify with you.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by juman(m): 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
Mindlog:

But at least you can remember the name of the primary school you attended and at least one of your classmates then and one of your teachers.

Some comments said he try to cover his true age.
People of his generation many lie about their age.
Buhari, atiku, obasanjo etc reduced their age.
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by sukar886: 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
I feel like crying for tinubu , chaiiii, fake age, fake certicate, fake name, drug barron,how can such person rule a country, he should invest more in drug business n forget about Nigerian presidency

3 Likes

Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by juman(m): 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
I wonder why nobody stand up and say we attended primary school together, or secondary together.

But all these talks do not disqualify him as a candidate.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by Qdigo: 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fellow Nigerians let's not make the same mistake we made with PMB....
Even Masters and PHD it's difficult to secure a good job but certificates-less people are ruling over us.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by juman(m): 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
Stevosty:
If you don't have, your classmates should have, if they don't have at least they can identify with you.

You are right.
But he fulfilled the law he has university degree to present to inec.
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by Awoleesu(m): 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
There's something wrong with a particular town in Osun
From Adeleke - Osun
Tinubu - Osun
Now d new CJN - Osun

Mallam, your new CJN is from Oyo state.
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by backnbeta(f): 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
I dislike all these polithiefcians but seriously Atiku is worse than Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by Arysexy(m): 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
Unfortunately Yekini no get classmates. The IGC Ibadan he wanted to test the waters with, they exposed him, he quickly went and swore affidavit that he put IGC in INEC form in error.

Why is Fraudnibu running kit kata whenever his certificate issue comes up? This is very suspicious.

Old man show us your certificate, testimonials or your classmates

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by Miracle2020: 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
There's something wrong with a particular town in Osun
From Adeleke - Osun
Tinubu - Osun
Now d new CJN - Osun
the new cjn is oyo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale / Udom Emmanuel And A Dead Accident Victim Yesterday (Photos) / Lagos Commences Mechanized Sweeping Of Roads At Night (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.