Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,290 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates (55487 Views)

Inflation: Tinubu advised Buhari to print more money - Paul Ibe / Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe / Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by Mumusaphire: 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
juman:

You are right.
But he fulfilled the law he has university degree to present to inec.
he presented affidavit also. He remember name of his university, but can't remember primary and secondary sch name. One person created useless topic for him on nairaland this morning that he hide his school name because they may have changed the name of the school. Can u imagine. If they changed school name, is there former name eradicated completly? He even said how will he got admission in Chicago, but forgot that oluwole pali as at that time, no oyinbo fit authenticate am.

1 Like

Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by emmanuelbrown26: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
Miracle2020:
the new cjn is oyo
check his primary or secondary education na
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by Flyingngel(m): 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
eleko1 post:

Atiku is a Cameroonian. NO ANCESTOR will rule us after this disaster. Enough .O to gee

I may not support Atiku but this CAMEROONIAN nonsense must stop. Wait until somebody tell you that you are not from your village.
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by emmanuelbrown26: 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
Awoleesu:

Mallam, your new CJN is from Oyo state.
check his primary and secondary education sir
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by Theoarhics: 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
Tinubu share your own too...
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by Miracle2020: 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
But let say the truth! Does it means that nobody in Nigeria or the whole world went to school with tinubu?
Inec pls disqualify this man. If inec cannot disqualify tinubu then I don't see any reason why inec is asking for certificates from aspirants.
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by Awoleesu(m): 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

check his primary and secondary education sir
Even his tertiary education was obtained @ Osun, but does that invalidate the fact he's from Oyo state sir?
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by sangresan(m): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
bigboluet:
Aide Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates

Paul Ibe, one of the media aides of the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, has shared a throwback photo of Atiku and some of his classmates in 1970s.

Ibe, who shared the image on Tuesday said, "Reconnect with your former classmates by posting your pictures with them. Here's Atiku Abubakar (arrowed), 3rd from right with classmates at Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria in the 1970s.
#ClassmatesChallenge"

This comes as controversy continues to trail the educational qualifications of the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu.

Credit: Facebook| Paul O Ibe

fb://photo/5646560218715427?set=a.219576771413826

(Punch Newspaper)

Most of Atiku's aides are retards. Atiku attended ABU Zaria but didn't indicate this on his INEC form. He left out the section for primary education. Filled GCE in the secondary section and then indicated that he had a Master's degree.
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by sangresan(m): 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
I thought the mumu Paul Ibe would show us the pictures of Atiku with his primary and secondary schoolmates.
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by juman(m): 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
Mumusaphire:
he presented affidavit also. He remember name of his university, but can't remember primary and secondary sch name. One person created useless topic for him on nairaland this morning that he hide his school name because they may have changed the name of the school. Can u imagine. If they changed school name, is there former name eradicated completly? He even said how will he got admission in Chicago, but forgot that oluwole pali as at that time, no oyinbo fit authenticate am.

Not the issue of not remembering his primary and secondary school names, but the names are not necessary.
The university certificate already cover everything.
Just a waec certificate is enough. No one need to name all the school he attended.
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
They forgot to add that he only went for a Diploma. A First class Accountant doesn't need to prove anything!
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by sangresan(m): 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
This is Atiku's form

Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
Miracle2020:
But let say the truth! Does it means that nobody in Nigeria or the whole world went to school with tinubu?
Inec pls disqualify this man. If inec cannot disqualify tinubu then I don't see any reason why inec is asking for certificates from aspirants.

Frustrated clowns everywhere!
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu calls for peace in SouthEast, after fresh bail application was denied
(Watch Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S34UqhLjom8
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by sangresan(m): 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
This is Atiku's form. There is Siddiq Abubakar on his GCE form. He didn't mention any primary school certificate. He also didn't mention anything about diploma certificate at ABU Zaria. He rather stated that he had a Master's degree in 2021

Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by snoopz: 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
Paid or not, make tinubu try release the picture counter these jealous people, make she shame them grin
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by sangresan(m): 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ibos are free to wail from now till May, 2023. It won't change anything. grin
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by eleko1: 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
grin u are still a kid.Did Atiku denied it dat he isn't a
Cameroonian? Have u travelled up North b4 /knw their borders
Flyingngel:
eleko1 post:

Atiku is a Cameroonian. NO ANCESTOR will rule us after this disaster. Enough .O to gee

I may not support Atiku but this CAMEROONIAN nonsense must stop. Wait until somebody tell you that you are not from your village.
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by Mumusaphire: 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
juman:

Not the issue of not remembering his primary and secondary school names, but the names are not necessary.
The university certificate already cover everything.
Just a waec certificate is enough. No one need to name all the school he attended.
sir, I bet to disagree with u. So in ur CV, when going for interview, u won't put name of school u attended and the year? Let not be sentiment.
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by We4all: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
There is no way to prove it’s him in the picture.
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by ceejay80s(m): 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
somebody snap famil pic pr pic with friends, Una say na classmates, where dem wear uniform there, I have a pic like this too and it's not with class mate but friends
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by Yankee101: 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
There's something wrong with a particular town in Osun
From Adeleke - Osun
Tinubu - Osun
Now d new CJN - Osun

Cjn oyo
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
Realists:
Imagine a Cameroonian having the guts to tell us he Schooled in Nigeria.

SHUT UP!!!

YOU CHEAP PAID AGENT.

LET Tinubu SHOW US HIS CERTIFICATE!
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by Ten06(m): 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
When I submit CV at where I currently work, I did not submit pictures of me and my classmates. I submitted my certificate
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by bluefilm: 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
Eziokwu m eh, sometimes i no dey even remember say atiku follow dey game sef

Maybe that's because i am 100% OBIdient.
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by Miracle2020: 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
Siwel25:

Frustrated clowns everywhere!
crumbs eater is defending his master who is a drug Lord and has no primary certificate but he want to rule my country.
People like you are disgraceful fools who only depends on tinubu for their survival.
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by bunnae(f): 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
blinking001:
That's not Atiku.

Seriously I said the same thing.
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by osarogie813: 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
Baba no wan satifikate wahala.Baba no wan satifikate wahala....
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
Bwisewiturvote:
[b]If you are paid to support any candidate online
To deceive, confuse, enforce and fight people online
That is bribery and corruption...you are part of the reason why this nation has refuse to progress because of a plate of porridge yam.

My prayer is that the sickness, diseases, havoc, atrocities that has ever happened to Nigeria/Nigerians in the past years...may it come upon you, your immediate family, extended family and entire generation. You shall never go Scott free

You are free from this curse if you are willingly campaigning for your choice of candidate online free of charge...

Ask all those who collected bribe, laptop and 30k per month to deceive the masses with false news, documents, photos etc
They all partaked in the after effects then it was too late
They have come again to offer you a token and jobs afterwards...you are no different from the thugs and hire assassins they utilise to achieve their evil dreams.

Say no today and be free for forever
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 144 Likes 10 Shares (Share)

Liked at 3:01pm:
Politics / Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Bwisewiturvote: 11:26pm On Jun 27
If you are paid to support any candidate online
That is bribery and corruption...you are part of the reason why this nation has refuse to progress because of a plate of porridge yam.

My prayer is that the sickness, diseases, havoc, atrocities that has ever happened to Nigeria/Nigerians in the past years...may it come upon you, your immediate family, extended family and entire generation. You shall never go Scott free

You are free from this curse if you are willingly campaigning for your choice of candidate online free of charge...

Ask all those who collected bribe, laptop and 30k per month to deceive the masses with false news, documents, photos etc
They have come again to offer you a token and jobs afterwards...you are no different from the thugs and hire assassins they utilise to achieve their evil dreams.

Say no today and be free for forever
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 74 Likes 2 Shares (Share)

Shared by AsianTotal at 2:55pm:
Politics / Re: 2023: We Will Kneel, Beg Wike Not To Dump Our Party – PDP by Bwisewiturvote: 9:19am
If you are paid to support any candidate online

Say no today and be free for forever[/b]

I'm.voting Tinubu and he never pay me 1naira, he's a good man and competent, all those peter idiot obi ranting up their will eventually die of heart attack las las
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by omobolarinwa1(m): 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
Mindlog:
There is even a picture of Obasanjo and Abiola together as schoolmates. cheesy cheesy

Did Tinubu attend primary school with ghosts that no Nigerian has come out to claim to be his schoolmate?

Thats my old boiz skool..Nulli secondus
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
juman:
I dont have any picture with my classmates.
Secondary school or high institutions.

I am not a photo person.

Did you take any on the day of your graduation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ademola Adeleke Makes First Appointments (Photos) / Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole / Look At What PDP Published On Page 5 Of Today's Guardian News Paper. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.