Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,306 members, 7,954,232 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:01 PM

Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates (55729 Views)

Inflation: Tinubu advised Buhari to print more money - Paul Ibe / Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe / Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by Born2Breed(f): 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lol. Some people fall from sky.

Tinubu background is too sketchy.
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by WildChild00(m): 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
Bobo Yekini
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by Nuheights(m): 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
Yekini is an alien!!! grin grin grin
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by LifeCoachAndre: 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
Tinubu...but classmates dey for class they are coming grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by 2016easy2017: 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
bigboluet:
Aide Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates

Paul Ibe, one of the media aides of the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, has shared a throwback photo of Atiku and some of his classmates in 1970s.

Ibe, who shared the image on Tuesday said, "Reconnect with your former classmates by posting your pictures with them. Here's Atiku Abubakar (arrowed), 3rd from right with classmates at Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria in the 1970s.
#ClassmatesChallenge"

This comes as controversy continues to trail the educational qualifications of the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu.

Credit: Facebook| Paul O Ibe

fb://photo/5646560218715427?set=a.219576771413826

(Punch Newspaper)

Is this primary or nursery school photo
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by nony43(m): 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
paskal16:
Yekini amuda ogunlere the iragbiji born agbero
You’re hereby obliged to reply with yours in three market days grin

Is his name truly Yekini?
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by LivingTribunal: 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
Where is our city boy Yekini

Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by LivingTribunal: 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
nony43:

Is his name truly Yekini?

1 Like

Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by DispatcherLagos: 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
There's something wrong with a particular town in Osun
From Adeleke - Osun
Tinubu - Osun
Now d new CJN - Osun
Everything about Osun is fake.... check inec's website.

1 Like

Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by juman(m): 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Did you take any on the day of your graduation?

Day of graduations are complicated.
I can remember corpers picture was taken during nysc and put in their magazine of the period.
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by SecretReporter(f): 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
hayohdele:
I have a Free ebook on 4 ways to make money online. If you are interested.

Also,
I can show you 4 Businesses you can start with as low as 20k and make atleast 50k monthly

message me on WhatsApp 0.9.0.1.7.7.5.4.5.9.9.
share them here
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by Flyingngel(m): 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
eleko1 post:

D u are still a kid.Did Atiku denied it dat he isn't a
Cameroonian? Have u travelled up North b4 /knw their borders .

Mr grown up man, I see you.
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
Miracle2020:
crumbs eater is defending his master who is a drug Lord and has no primary certificate but he want to rule my country.
People like you are disgraceful fools who only depends on tinubu for their survival.

Illiterate! The former Auditor of Deloitte did not go to school? I hereby volunteer to register you at Aro before your case becomes worse..�
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by Miracle2020: 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
Siwel25:

Illiterate! The former Auditor of Deloitte did not go to school? I hereby volunteer to register you at Aro before your case becomes worse..�
am I talking to a fool? Nobody says having degree is compulsory but if you have degree it must come together with the nysc or exemption letter. We would have use his secondary school certificate if he had one but since he don't have any qualification except the degree, therefore that degree must be complete. Why am I wasting my time trying to educate an animal.
Re: Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates by hayohdele(m): 1:01am On Jul 22, 2022
SecretReporter:
share them here
how do you share Ebook here sir, lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) / President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today / Bunmi Falana Demoted For Begging Fayose - Naijapopular.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.