Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

Which Is The Cheapest Airline From Nigeria To India - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Is The Cheapest Airline From Nigeria To India (346 Views)

Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South / How To Book The Cheapest Airline Tickets | Google Flights Example / I Missed My Flight To India Yesterday, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Cheapest Airline From Nigeria To India by Iamrayspeed(m): 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
Please did anyone know the cheapest airline for a single travel from Nigeria to India under student visa.
Re: Which Is The Cheapest Airline From Nigeria To India by LeoDeKing: 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
Rwanda air.

Stop over at Kigali but you remain in the airport even if the waiting time is over 10 hrs.

Very poor service.

Others are:
Egypt Air
Ethiopian airline
Kenyan Airways
Emirates

The best is Emirates but most expensive.
Re: Which Is The Cheapest Airline From Nigeria To India by Iamrayspeed(m): 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
Please can you help me with their price list�
Re: Which Is The Cheapest Airline From Nigeria To India by Iamrayspeed(m): 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
I am looking for the cheapest not the best

(1) (Reply)

Commuters Feared Dead As 2 BRT Buses Collide In Lagos / Fashola Estate Location In Lagos / BC PNP Skilled Worker Stream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.