Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University (35219 Views)

Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oluremi Tinubu Primary Health Centre (Pictures) / We Can’t Disclose Details Of Buhari’s Assets - CCB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
Throwback:

Do you and me know what the exact entry requirements were at Richard Daley College?

It certainly wasn't a Nigerian School Cert.

There might have been qualifying exams that he passed to allow him enroll. There are many remedial routes into tertiary education without the need for a secondary school education.

Think of it as the Nigerian equivalent of GCE done for non-school affiliated candidates aspiring for tertiary education.

Which should have been stated in his INEC form. Let us stop all these Political gymnastics.

What are his qualifications he used to gain admission?
Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by olatuns2017: 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
dre11:
We can’t disclose Tinubu’s primary, secondary schools we have on file: U.S. University

Lauren Finch, a spokeswoman for Chicago State University, said Mr Tinubu’s academic records are covered by American privacy regulations.

SOURCE

Childish IPOB children

Looking for unknown gun men

Asiwaju 2023 certain

Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by olatuns2017: 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Which should have been stated in his INEC form. Let us stop all these Political gymnastics.

What are his qualifications he used to gain admission?

IPOB can never have sense

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by Everlastingson: 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
No one is voting for Tinubu in Nigeria and rightly so. His turbid history is well known and cannot be swept under the carpet. Even in Yorubaland no one's going to vote for him. Reasonable Yorubas won't vote for a person of his character and antecedents. The few Yorubas you see online supporting him are people of questionable character. They don't represent the Yoruba race.

2 Likes

Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
abbey621:

Perjury of what? Of his INEC forms from 1999 or 2003? The only way he would have perjured himself is if he actually filled out primary and secondary schools on the INEC forms. How would the case go? Your lordship, Mr. Tinubu said he went to primary and secondary schools on his 1999 forms but left it blank in 2022 grin grin grin grin Mumu case!
Lol quit exposing your ignorance in a public forum like this.

Those documents must be signed by the candidates under oath before submission to INEC
Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
madridguy:
Before primary you said he was sick, During primary you said he's old, After primary you said he didn't go to school after winning you will say "He rigged it" when he assumes office as the President you will call him a Clone Jeremiah from Israel.......Wailers go wail tire.

you're just savage grin

how do you get to know Nigeria new president is by this, it happen during Buhari time now this

I'm just happy for Tinubu already grin

Biafra or I die will rise by 100% in 2023 even Ohaneze will join the move then east will destroy themselves and life goes on

If Okorocha and PO are place together on ballot box, Okorocha stand a better chance than him, winning election is about society acceptability, you don't force it with abused and curses or writing negative things against other candidate

those fools think Tinubu is not reading what igbo are saying against him on social media, when he entered then these fools will now be telling us how they elected him as they worked against obj, Tinubu will handle you m0ron post 2023 election
Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by Ajlee54321: 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
seunmsg:

The part in bold is all that matters.
FAKE NEWS NO ONE HAS RESPONDED FROM CANADA
Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by abbey621(m): 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Lol quit exposing your ignorance in a public forum like this.

Those documents must be signed by the candidates under oath before submission to INEC

You're the dumbass that can't read, the case was already thrown out under Gani, what exactly are you accusing him of now? Guy left the controversial part blank, you can't perjure when you intentionally left something blank, what part of this don't you understand professor? Stick to bb9ja, clearly this concept is too much for you to grasp!

2 Likes

Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by Benmob: 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
Buhari certificate issue became president,now tinubu also and will are still having pple,even d educated one with good certificate defending this old men,now I know why education system in Nigeria is dying.
Sorry Nigeria, thiz country can never grow to be better again.
Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by 27Pushing30: 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
topcatking:
All it takes is a subpoena. They will disclose it.

Who will grant you a subpoena? Illiteracy bad sha

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
olatuns2017:

IPOB can never have sense

I am from Akwa Ibom State. Think of a better abuse.
Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by 9gerian: 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
Wow! The attacks on Tinubu’s candidature are unrelenting and becoming rather ridiculous.

I suspect this may earn him a lot of sympathy votes.

I will advise all parties to focus on marketing their preferred candidates. This current trend of tirades will likely backfire.

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by sokera: 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
I am loving this man more and more everyday … I don’t like boring people … God bless Jagaban.

3 Likes

Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by MatrixCircle: 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
They must disclose what he submitted as Primary and secondary schools by fire by force to Nigerians when the time comes. God they have accepted to have it, we search no more. They must show us or ........... sad
Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by sparko1(m): 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
topcatking:

File in the US

As an individual or a corporate organisation?

Do you even know the grounds for a subpoena?
Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by Kaxmytex(m): 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
My own narrative..

He is a US Spy, C.I.A agent or whatever, planted in a drug cartel organization to extract info, he later got his identity changed after operation don end..

The moment they reveal who hin be, mafias dey come for him and his family, But God bless America, they ain't snitch..
Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by Benmob: 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

you're just savage grin

how do you get to know Nigeria new president is by this, it happen during Buhari time now this

I'm just happy for Tinubu already grin

Biafra or I die will rise by 100% in 2023 even Ohaneze will join the move then east will destroy themselves and life goes on

If Okorocha and PO are place together on ballot box, Okorocha stand a better chance than him, winning election is about society acceptability, you don't force it with abused and curses or writing negative things against other candidate

those fools think Tinubu is not reading what igbo are saying against him on social media, when he entered then these fools will now be telling us how they elected him as they worked against obj, Tinubu will handle you m0ron post 2023 election
d same bad thing they say to buhari,and it finally came to past, that is government became d worst ever in Nigeria history since democracy,price of goods and foods that was 10 naira became 100 naira,2009 to 2015 will were battling only Boko Haram,but now buhari government,will are now battling Boko Haram,iswap, fulani bandits,fulani killers Herdsman,ipob unknown gun men.

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by DLuciano: 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
topcatking:
All it takes is a subpoena. They will disclose it.
so how do we get a subpoena?
Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by Cherrybae(f): 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
If you can provide us with the primary secondary school certificates
Then provide us the envelope he used in packaging his credentials before he was admitted.
Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by Friend22(m): 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Bros did Tinubu commit perjury? Did he attend the primary and secondary schools he declared under oath in 1999? That is the bone of contention not Chicago certificate

All these hullabaloo because of Peter Obi?
You guys are the dumbest political supporter so far
Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by Advancedman(m): 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
dre11:
We can’t disclose Tinubu’s primary, secondary schools we have on file: U.S. University

Lauren Finch, a spokeswoman for Chicago State University, said Mr Tinubu’s academic records are covered by American privacy regulations.

Scam

SOURCE
Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by PointZerom: 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
madridguy:
You don't mean it grin grin grin

Hope unknown gun men have not stolen your certificates grin
Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by PointZerom: 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
Friend22:

All these hullabaloo because of Peter Obi?
You guys are the dumbest political supporter so far

For peace to reign Tinubu attended da-ogbodiya college.

Madridguy sarki OmenkaLives

2 Likes

Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
seunmsg:

Tinubu’s university certificate is no longer the bone of contention but perjury. Great. At least, we are making progress. We’ve all agreed now that he went to university and graduated. So, the issue of educational qualification for the office of the president is settled.

Now to your perjury claim, I want to believe you’re well aware that perjury is a criminal offense and as such, it is only a court of competent jurisdiction that can make such a pronouncement and not social media jurist and obituarist.

In case you have forgotten, a certain Dr. Dominic Adegbola sued Tinubu in 2013 for this same forgery and perjury you’re talking about and the court promptly dismissed the case. This is the link from 2013: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/alleged-certificate-forgery-court-dismisses-suit-against-tinubu/amp/
If you want to try your luck again, you are free to approach the court. You will lose just like those that tried before you.

CHEAP STIPEND COLLECTOR

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by PointZerom: 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
seunmsg:

Tinubu’s university certificate is no longer the bone of contention but perjury. Great. At least, we are making progress. We’ve all agreed now that he went to university and graduated. So, the issue of educational qualification for the office of the president is settled.

Now to your perjury claim, I want to believe you’re well aware that perjury is a criminal offense and as such, it is only a court of competent jurisdiction that can make such a pronouncement and not social media jurist and obituarist.

In case you have forgotten, a certain Dr. Dominic Adegbola sued Tinubu in 2013 for this same forgery and perjury you’re talking about and the court promptly dismissed the case. This is the link from 2013: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/alleged-certificate-forgery-court-dismisses-suit-against-tinubu/amp/
If you want to try your luck again, you are free to approach the court. You will lose just like those that tried before you.

2015... Buhari will handle security grin
Osibanjo will handle economy grin

2023... Tinubu will rescue Nigeria from Buhari and Osibanjo.

What have you personally benefited from surpoting Buhari more than an average Igbo man. Do you buy things cheaper more than an average Igbo man that didn't vote for Buhari?

Madridguy sarki

2 Likes

Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by maximazi: 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Even the northerners don't want tinubu,I wonder where he will get the votes to win the election from

Tinubu will impose himself on Nigerians. Don't be surprised.
He is a drug addict grin

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by boldtruthalways: 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
Americans will be secretly laughing at Nigeria this time. They will be saying in their hearts, how did over 200million people allow these scammers to take them for a ride for so many years.
Nigerians, get some sense in 2023. You have suffered enough. If one is seeking for ordinary jobs in firms that don't pay upto N50,000 a month, you'll present all your certificates, pass through rigorous tests and interviews before getting the job. But to occupy the highest office in the land in Nigeria, one cannot provide his certificates and some people who claim to be human beings are supporting him. There's something seriously wrong with Nigeria and by God's Special Grace, it will be broken in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by Abujason: 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
Throwback:
I think it is very clear to all that Tinubu schooled in the USA at both Richard Daley College and at the Chicago State University.

Whatever issues you might have with the error of University of Chicago or the secondary education, have already been wholesomely addressed during the investigation carried out by the Lagos State Assembly that cleared him.

We do not need this distraction over certificate matters, especially when no fake certificate was presented at any point.

His 1992 Senatorial Form was already presented to show the inputs he made himself versus the error prone inputs made on his behalf by Senator Afikuyomi for the 1999 gubernatorial election, just as the INEC form also had its own error of date from the electoral umpire itself.

Tinubu is a graduate of Chicago State University and used this hard earned qualification to afford himself a professional and accomplished career.

Did you say “error prone inputs made on his behalf by Senator Afikuyomi for the 1999 gubernatorial election” ? Was Tinubu or Afikuyomi the candidate that provided the needed data and signed the said error-prone form? I thought you and your types have always crowed about Tinubu’s high level of intelligence. Is it possible that Tinubu will get a prepared document and not read it and just sign anyway? So all of a sudden Sen. Afikuyomi is about to be the fall guy? You know that argument won’t fly in a court of law?

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by Advocate500: 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Y'all even have the time in responding to Dumbos who keep asking silly dumb questions... undecided
I mean how can you be trolling this same dude just for declaring his ambition..vile words.. insults ain't the way to promote ya candidate..so sick..

I can bet ya..with this information some Dumbos will keep disturbing the whole place with their unnecessary noise..
this one needs anger management.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by Eniitankorede: 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Y'all even have the time in responding to Dumbos who keep asking silly dumb questions... undecided
I mean how can you be trolling this same dude just for declaring his ambition..vile words.. insults ain't the way to promote ya candidate..so sick..

I can bet ya..with this information some Dumbos will keep disturbing the whole place with their unnecessary noise..

Meanwhile their dumb leader graduated with a third class after schooling for record 10 years for a BA degree that’s meant to for 4 years. That dullard is who they are all running about with, wanting to make him president over Nobel laureate and professors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by Eniitankorede: 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Bros did Tinubu commit perjury? Did he attend the primary and secondary schools he declared under oath in 1999? That is the bone of contention not Chicago certificate

Go and ask the Supreme Court!!! Sue him for perjury.
Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by VintescoGlobal(m): 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Even those that defended Buahris impunity still buy gas @#850, dollars @600 and goes home to complain #Nepa no bring light.
Let #Tinubu rule over your household and the Yorubas tribe. I'm #OBIdient2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eedris Abudulkareem Reacts To Arrest Of Sowore / Viral Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying To God Before Fighting With Insurgents / Hafsat Umar Hambaga Dies In Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.