Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University (35214 Views)

Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oluremi Tinubu Primary Health Centre (Pictures) / We Can’t Disclose Details Of Buhari’s Assets - CCB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by Emoc: 6:33am On Jun 30, 2022

Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by Emoc: 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

While ignorant immigrants pose with flashy things (hired or bought on credit), SCAMerica keeps unravelling.

All the debt/credit, fake life, showing off, struggling to impress people who don't give a fvck etc etc, will ONLY worsen the situation of these immigrants. cry

Stay tuned for more updates.

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by useni1: 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
Emoc:

While ignorant immigrants pose with flashy things (hired or bought on credit), SCAMerica keeps unravelling.

All the debt/credit, fake life, showing off, struggling to impress people who don't give a fvck etc etc, will ONLY worsen the situation of these immigrants. cry

That girl is a frustrated prostitute who give sex for a bowl of watery beans
Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:00am On Jul 01, 2022
Emoc:

I’m not an immigrant. I was born here in America to a Nigerian immigrant and an American.
Stay tuned for more updates from Emoc, a broke mentally ill moniker with several aliases that is infatuated with ME and America. This moniker has decided to stalk me here on Nairaland while making up lie after lie after lie about everything under the sun. He calls me filthy names and just like a filthy, deranged rapist, he lies about sexual encounters with me when he has never stepped foot in America, knows nothing about me, has never spoken to me, and will never meet me in person. He has said a number of times that he would murder me if he ever gets a chance, threatens my life every day, and makes my time on Nairaland very uncomfortable. I have reported him and all of his aliases to the Moderators many times but they refuse to do anything about him.
Because my career entails close work with the US Courts, I’ve reported him to the FBI who is aware of his IP addresses and will soon get INTERPOL involved. If anyone thinks I’m joking, wait a bit and you’ll see what happens when someone sends death threats to an American while that American is using an IP address belonging to the US government. Even if he is never caught, the only place he’ll be able to get a visa to will be the Central African Republic or maybe Somalia.

Among other things, Nigeria is in terrible need of mental health professionals, facilities, and medications in order to get these maniacal people under control.
Ladies, please watch out for yourselves because there are dangerous lunatics such as this one lurking in every corner of the world. If given the chance, they will stalk, rob, rape, defraud, dismember, and murder you. This murderous psychopath isn’t even in my country or on my continent but he is on yours. If he has developed a sick obsession for me, a woman that he has never met and will never meet, imagine what he will do to you and other women in close proximity to him.

Be careful and protect yourself and your life.
Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:04am On Jul 01, 2022
useni1:
That girl is a frustrated prostitute who give sex for a bowl of watery beans

I’m not an immigrant. I was born here in America to a Nigerian immigrant and an American.
Stay tuned for more updates from Emoc, a broke mentally ill moniker with several aliases that is infatuated with ME and America. This moniker has decided to stalk me here on Nairaland while making up lie after lie after lie about everything under the sun. He calls me filthy names and just like a filthy, deranged rapist, he lies about sexual encounters with me when he has never stepped foot in America, knows nothing about me, has never spoken to me, and will never meet me in person. He has said a number of times that he would murder me if he ever gets a chance, threatens my life every day, and makes my time on Nairaland very uncomfortable. I have reported him and all of his aliases to the Moderators many times but they refuse to do anything about him.
Because my career entails close work with the US Courts, I’ve reported him to the FBI who is aware of his IP addresses and will soon get INTERPOL involved. If anyone thinks I’m joking, wait a bit and you’ll see what happens when someone sends death threats to an American while that American is using an IP address belonging to the US government. Even if he is never caught, the only place he’ll be able to get a visa to will be the Central African Republic or maybe Somalia.

Among other things, Nigeria is in terrible need of mental health professionals, facilities, and medications in order to get these maniacal people under control.
Ladies, please watch out for yourselves because there are dangerous lunatics such as this one lurking in every corner of the world. If given the chance, they will stalk, rob, rape, defraud, dismember, and murder you. This murderous psychopath isn’t even in my country or on my continent but he is on yours. If he has developed a sick obsession for me, a woman that he has never met and will never meet, imagine what he will do to you and other women in close proximity to him.

Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by oyatz(m): 12:07am On Jul 01, 2022
Miracle2020:
just shut up. Someone whom his lifetime ambition is to be a president signed an important document without reading the content? And fools like you are hailing him. One day he will sign a document that said your mother should be shot and so shall it be.
If he bribe the judges in 1998,this time he will never go free.
Tinubu should be a prisoner not a president.

You need to intensify your campaign for your preferred candidate.

It's waste of time, energy and resources complaining about Tinubu online. It's not going to make him withdraw from the race or stop people from supporting him (it will only appeal to those who already hate him).

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:10am On Jul 01, 2022
Emoc:
For long, SCAMericans lived large & extravagantly at the expense of other nations. cry

CROOKS!!!

But all that is changing. Putin, BRICS & their allies have unravelled the western fraud. Power is moving to the East.
You will soon understand why enlightened citizens where u live are renouncing their citizenship & fleeing.

WINTER IS COMING!!!!!!

Stay tuned for more updates. cool

Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:10am On Jul 01, 2022
Emoc:
Hello immigrant, have you renounced your nigerian citizenship? cheesy

Re: We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University by Wokenaija: 6:52am On Nov 11, 2022
Parachoko:
You're so shallow!!
another urchin spotted! Tinubu the drug baron !!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari's 74th Birthday Cake (Photos) / Bishop, Minister Fight Over Ekwueme’s Missing £200,000 Medical Bill Refund / 4 Lawmakers In Video Where Akeredolu Sneezed Refuse COVID-19 Test, Though Ill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.