Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Call For Sack of Minister Of Education And ASUU President - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Call For Sack of Minister Of Education And ASUU President (718 Views)

ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Rejects N50m Raised By Berekete Family / Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG / IPPIS And ASUU: There Goes ASUU Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call For Sack of Minister Of Education And ASUU President by Ortintin: 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
Students have been home now for the past 4 months due to Government and education body ASUU not reaching an agreement.

I see this as a case of two elephants fighting and grass suffering.

In a saner country I think the heads of both parties will have reached a consensus if heated.
Re: Call For Sack of Minister Of Education And ASUU President by PrinceAkorede(m): 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
That's not the solution, what's the probability that their successor's won't do the same.
Re: Call For Sack of Minister Of Education And ASUU President by Ortintin: 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
PrinceAkorede:
That's not the solution, what's the probability that their successor's won't do the same.
They also would be sacked. This is a case of two foolish goats.

1 Like

Re: Call For Sack of Minister Of Education And ASUU President by PrinceAkorede(m): 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ortintin:

They also would be sacked. This is a case of two foolish goats.
Wow!. Really
ASUU is a body, the president can not just take decisions without it members consent. So will you sake all the members also ?
Re: Call For Sack of Minister Of Education And ASUU President by Ortintin: 8:42am On Jun 29, 2022
PrinceAkorede:

Wow!. Really
ASUU is a body, the president can not just take decisions without it members consent. So will you sake all the members also ?

Even the members - professors, lecturers & non - teaching staff are tired of the inability of the two bodies to reach an agreement. The truth is that if a system is failing, then someone(bodies) are not working well.

You can profer your own solution instead of trying to criticize my opinion.
Re: Call For Sack of Minister Of Education And ASUU President by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 29, 2022
I think he deserves to be assassinated not sacked
Re: Call For Sack of Minister Of Education And ASUU President by Ortintin: 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kaiair:
I think he deserves to be assassinated not sacked
Lolz abeg ooo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

13-year-old Nigerian Girl Gains Admission Into US University / Obidients Congratulations In Advance.. / Politicscall Me A Bastard If You Don’t End School In Eight Years – Tinubu Tells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.