Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) (37089 Views)

Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) / One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States / Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Benoxvals(m): 7:47am On Jun 29, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Wow. Such a very big crowd.

150 million votes incoming for Labour party.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

Just give me 5 reasons why I should vote for APC and I will gladly do that if your point are indeed valid.

1 Like

Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Babssoo(m): 7:49am On Jun 29, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. Really 'massive'. Earth-shattering sef. What
a joke the Obi project is.
grin angry angry
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by ajekpaks(m): 7:52am On Jun 29, 2022
Dsalvo:

Bro, why would you even embarrass yourself like this? Your thread actually ridicules you.

This is a joke if you understand Nigerian politics to know Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso would have had those streets heaving with people wall to wall.

“A stone needs only a trickle of water, unceasing in it's focus, to create a groove.

You're free to vote who you want

but as for me, I'm Obidient
Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by bonnyhope: 7:52am On Jun 29, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
guy go find work na
1k per day for data to be mentioning Tinubu's name for threads no go feed you or Talkless of your family kwanu

Na all these thugs for roads na

No legit work

They have to support Tinubu to keep their thuggery work going

1 Like

Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by naija4life247: 7:53am On Jun 29, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

Pls sir can u give us reason not tangible one o why will should vote Real name: AMODA YEKINI OGUNLERE SANGODELE
Adopted name: ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU
With the present economy situation apc has plugged the nation into?

Let me not mention the health state

When are we going to wake up to this bad leadership in africa?

Tinubu helped Buhari and Osinbajo to find jobs, will he also help them to do the job?
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Augustenite(m): 7:59am On Jun 29, 2022
PresidObi:
If anyone told me this will be happening so soon, I would have doubted it.

This shows that every Nigerian is tired of being bribed to vote for people we know are incompetent, then spend the next 4 to 8 years in poverty and insecurity.

Vote for Peter Obi

Vote for Labour party
Rejoice yet not. Let's see how many will troop out for Atiku and Tinubu.

I strongly believe this above youths are not up to 300 and out of them over 250 are Igbos residing in Nasarawa.
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Basher8583: 7:59am On Jun 29, 2022
AsiwajuOfPeePoo:
Christianity started with 13 persons: Jesus Christ and his 12 Apostles. Today Christians are in hundreds of millions.
Under rate Obident movement at your peril.

We all know what Jesus did.

What has Obi done to attract anyone's attention
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 29, 2022
Chuksaluta:

Since it is a joke, what have you done for nigeria before? Like it or not, these guys have done what they believe is right. At the end of the day even Atiku and Tinubu with their bigger platforms can't be president at the same time, one of them must lose.
You mock them for campaigning online, they go offline you still mock them online. This is how battered the Nigerian youths have become.

You don't know me. I am on the side of Nigerian youths. My kids were born in one of the best nations of the world and being raised there.

They are in a system that works well and makes my job as a parent much easier.

I want the same for every Nigerian child whether Igbo, Yoruba, Fulani, Idoma, Edo, Itsekiri, Ijaw or whatever.

Yet pragmatic knowledge and awareness of occurences under Buhari for the past seven years, will leave most critical thinker aware of the fact that only Tinubu is fit to move Nigeria forward.

Atiku, though okay-ish in my opinion, will be compromised and cannot improve Nigeria. That is a fact. The holistic reforms Nigeria needs Atiku will never touch because of innate compromises that will prevent him doing so.

Kwankwaso will even be worse as an unrepentant Northern supremacist who is near fascist in political leaning.

Peter Obi is the biggest joke only young and gullible Nigerians can entertain because, due to disappointment in a failed system, they erroneously believe the youngest candidate is best.

He would come with no structure, no support base to fight for him, against the most wicked and most heinous cabal in our human universe, and would be undermined at will, regardless of his good intentions, as GEJ was repeatedly, expensively and detrimentally for Nigeria.

Idealism, and disillusionment about past "failed old men", is the only thing driving the Obi project.

Even recent events, where Jagaban fought very powerful supremacist 'business as usual, forces to emerge APC candidate, shows he is the President Nigeria needs.

Obi fled at the slighest sign of difficulty in his path. Is that who you want fighting your cause in a life or death battle?

Match all that with the names Tinubu has made who themselves have gone on to be heavyweights of Nigerian politics and administration.

Show me a single titan Obi has mentored if you understand that the best leaders raise other leaders. Just show me one alone.

While at it, show me one enduring institution or political platform Obi has created. Just one will do and let us remember Obi has been in Nigerian politics for 2 decades now.

While the ordinary Obi is party-hopping, up and down, like a cheap prostitute, Tinubu was resolutely changing the political landscape of the huge and entrenched SW deposing PDP to replace it with APC.

He mentored a process virtually unseen in Africa i.e the feat of defeating the incumbent President of a self-styled "biggest Party in Africa" monolith.

Is it not obvious, for critical and logical thinkers, that it is only disillusionment with 'names' that is responsible for the misguided faith being vested in Obi?

In everything, and in regards to presidential qualities, Obi does not even reach the ankle of Tinubu.

Sad truth is that most Nigerian youths, per what they invest their time in, are not informed enough to make good, logical and pragmatically effective political choices.

If I only take an interest in a car when it is time to drive it, without familiarizing myself with how to maintain my vehicle, will my car remain sound and fit for it's primary purpose of getting me from A To B ?
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 29, 2022
You people are stupid, Igbo refugees in Nasarawa state. I only see 8 Igbo refugees there.
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 29, 2022
PresidObi:

This shows that every Nigerian is tired of being bribed to vote for people we know are incompetent, then spend the next 4 to 8 years in poverty and insecurity.

Vote for Peter Obi

Vote for Labour party
I only see 8 tribal bigoted Ipobian refugees in the picture, see their flaat heads cheesy

1 Like

Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Basher8583: 8:04am On Jun 29, 2022
post=114246758:

How many are mobilising for Tinubu without monetization That is the question you should be asking yours

So you think we are supporting BAT because of money?

Never. Na becos we get eyes wey dey see far. I align with visionaries not vision less desperados.

And how are you different. You guys that bribe Mods to bring this kind of trash to FP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Prince111111: 8:08am On Jun 29, 2022
These people are just funny..see the massive crowd ooo grin
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by PeterObi4LP: 8:09am On Jun 29, 2022
Guys even if it's two people in the street campaigning for PO, do not be discourage from tribal bigot and haters. Gradually PO will get to the promise land. APC and PDP once start like this.
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by 1nice(m): 8:12am On Jun 29, 2022
Peter Obi is victorious
Labour Party is victorious
Obidients are victorious

Supporters of Peter Obi will exposed and destroy any thing the enemies of Peter Obi will try to use as bait and leverage to stop Peter Obi from becoming the next President of Nigeria Come 2023.

May all the paid Journalists sent to blackmail and trap Peter Obi be put to shame and may this evil Journalists be defeated and disgrace wherever they may be.

Nigerians let come together and vote for Peter Obi come 2023.
No more rigging of Presidential election in Nigeria.
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by odomanis: 8:12am On Jun 29, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. Really 'massive'. Earth-shattering sef. What
a joke the Obi project is.

This is not a rally, it is not a pre announced event. A group of guys decided to move around to preach to people about the candidate they believe in, to create awareness for a party and candidate they believe in and you expect a large crowd ? No na .
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Freeworldbutfre: 8:17am On Jun 29, 2022
Pls say the Igbo in nassarawa pledge their support because I could see is not northern youths but Igbo people bcoz they can show their self.
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Oluelite(m): 8:20am On Jun 29, 2022
We are expecting more.
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Dvino1: 8:25am On Jun 29, 2022
You are the most foolish man on Earth
HilcomTech:

Only a very wicked person will think he could convince Nigerians that Peter Peter Obi is a good cause.
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by BennieAdams004: 8:26am On Jun 29, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
guy go find work na
1k per day for data to be mentioning Tinubu's name for threads no go feed you or Talkless of your family kwanu
I'm telling you brother, can u imagine?

1 Like

Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Karlosorji(m): 8:30am On Jun 29, 2022
Dsalvo:

Bro, why would you even embarrass yourself like this? Your thread actually ridicules you.

This is a joke if you understand Nigerian politics to know Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso would have had those streets heaving with people wall to wall.
na gradual process. Kwankwaso should Waka pass one eastern state make we see if one person know am. For Obi to be known by some people in the North is really credible. Banza bokwai
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by victorsola: 8:32am On Jun 29, 2022
XerXers:
Akwanga Local Government, Nassarawa state
we all know igbos are everywhere. This ones are Igbo people living in nassarawa. They are not nassarwa youth . Just Igbo everywhere . Just saying youths in Akure or oshogbo come out . Na igbos selling spare parts in this places u can even tell with the shape of thier head.

1 Like

Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by edoairways: 8:36am On Jun 29, 2022
PresidObi:

Vote for Peter Obi

Vote for Labour party
Not true, you can ask those in Ekiti
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 29, 2022
odomanis:

This is not a rally, it is not a pre announced event. A group of guys decided to move around to preach to people about the candidate they believe in, to create awareness for a party and candidate they believe in and you expect a large crowd ? No na .

I am. Not against these young men and women. They want change and I understand that.

My heart goes out to Nigerian youths because they have been failed serially.

Yet, they must also work hard to develop their own thinking and decision-making capacity so they always remain cognisant of what is most important for their future and existence.

They way Nigerian politics work, that Nigerian youths refuse to learn about or understand so they can be an influential part of , is that only Tinubu or Atiku can win because of investments they have made in Nigerian politics while Obi, a veteran of Nigerian politics over 2 decades, has a very scant CV if inspected dispassionately and without sentiments.

I am always a democrat so I support the efforts of these young men and women to mobilize for Obi but I know they are wasting their time because Obi cannot do better than a distant fourth behind Kwankwaso.

Also very critically important is the fact that 2 decades of Obi's history in Nigerian politics shows he is an empty barrel, with nothing to offer.

A bigoted and tribalistic 'local champion' with no history at all of contributing to federal politics, democratic struggle, national administrative processes and 'one Nigeria' direction of Nigeria.

Even MACBAN have tales to tell of Tinubu brokering peace in their strife against others, whille out of office recently, whereas nothing of Obi is beyond Anambra.

Obi cannot point to a single national institution or platform he created and cannot show one single political titan he mentored to greeatness to the benefit of Nigeria.
How is such a glaring leadership failure fit to lead the very complex Nigeria in comparison to Tinubu who, for example, has impacted every corner of Nigeria with his leadership excellence and energy?

Some youths are only supporting Obi, without interest in inspecting his empty and fraud-ridden CV, because of disillusionment with the 'old boys'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:42am On Jun 29, 2022
Why are these people disgracing honorable Pando
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by DGOODLYF: 8:48am On Jun 29, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Wow. Such a very big crowd.

150 million votes incoming for Labour party.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
We dont need crowd...And we aint buying any...we know a lot nigerians no gree get sense....the few ones will make their statement..
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by OKEMKPI: 8:49am On Jun 29, 2022
Peter Obi massive support & supporters are only online and it does not amount to anything in reality.
Many people transact thier businesses & make sales online, does that mean that their money does not translate or reflect offline?
Some relationships started online and later translate to marriages in reality.
Many employments were initiated online and later actualized.
Smart People send and receive money online, only an ignorant person is still carrying Ghana must go bag full of cash these days.
Some people can reason too analog that they are ignorant of the massive opportunities online has to offer.
This is 2022 not 1999.
The world is moving forward, u can remain in the past na u sabi

Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by OblorOblor: 8:50am On Jun 29, 2022
Nassarawa Youths have joined the movement, what are your waiting for!

Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 29, 2022
DGOODLYF:
We dont need crowd...And we aint buying any...we know a lot nigerians no gree get sense....the few ones will make their statement..

Is it Nigerians wey no "gree get sense" or you who cannot inspect Peter Obi's 2 decades history in Nigerian politics critically and dispassionately to see it is totally empty and a big scam patronising the intelligence of any Nigerian who can read, write and use google?

If I start a critical analysis of Obi's political career over the past 20 years he has been in politics then some of you will go and hide your faces in shame at your own gullibility because you will realize you, and your failure to use basic research skills , are the reason 419 scammers still dey 'hammer' today.
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by slystyle203(m): 9:04am On Jun 29, 2022
Na wa o!

Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Chuksaluta(m): 9:05am On Jun 29, 2022
Dsalvo:

You don't know me. I am on the side of Nigerian youths. My kids were born in one of the best nations of the world and being raised there.

They are in a system that works well and makes my job as a parent much easier.

I want the same for every Nigerian child whether Igbo, Yoruba, Fulani, Idoma, Edo, Itsekiri, Ijaw or whatever.

Yet pragmatic knowledge and awareness of occurences under Buhari for the past seven years, will leave most critical thinker aware of the fact that only Tinubu is fit to move Nigeria forward.

Atiku, though okay-ish in my opinion, will be compromised and cannot improve Nigeria. That is a fact. The holistic reforms Nigeria needs Atiku will never touch because of innate compromises that will prevent him doing so.

Kwankwaso will even be worse as an unrepentant Northern supremacist who is near fascist in political leaning.

Peter Obi is the biggest joke only young and gullible Nigerians can entertain because, due to disappointment in a failed system, they erroneously believe the youngest candidate is best.

He would come with no structure, no support base to fight for him, against the most wicked and most heinous cabal in our human universe, and would be undermined at will, regardless of his good intentions, as GEJ was repeatedly, expensively and detrimentally for Nigeria.

Idealism, and disillusionment about past "failed old men", is the only thing driving the Obi project.

Even recent events, where Jagaban fought very powerful supremacist 'business as usual, forces to emerge APC candidate, shows he is the President Nigeria needs.

Obi fled at the slighest sign of difficulty in his path. Is that who you want fighting your cause in a life or death battle?

Match all that with the names Tinubu has made who themselves have gone on to be heavyweights of Nigerian politics and administration.

Show me a single titan Obi has mentored if you understand that the best leaders raise other leaders. Just show me one alone.

While at it, show me one enduring institution or political platform Obi has created. Just one will do and let us remember Obi has been in Nigerian politics for 2 decades now.

While the ordinary Obi is party-hopping, up and down, like a cheap prostitute, Tinubu was resolutely changing the political landscape of the huge and entrenched SW deposing PDP to replace it with APC.

He mentored a process virtually unseen in Africa i.e the feat of defeating the incumbent President of a self-styled "biggest Party in Africa" monolith.

Is it not obvious, for critical and logical thinkers, that it is only disillusionment with 'names' that is responsible for the misguided faith being vested in Obi?

In everything, and in regards to presidential qualities, Obi does not even reach the ankle of Tinubu.

Sad truth is that most Nigerian youths, per what they invest their time in, are not informed enough to make good, logical and pragmatically effective political choices.

If I only take an interest in a car when it is time to drive it, without familiarizing myself with how to maintain my vehicle, will my car remain sound and fit for it's primary purpose of getting me from A To B ?

I get your point and they are valid. I just feel that the youths should be encouraged to express themselves any how they want. Public Universities have been on strike for the better part of the last four years.
I have nothing against the Asiwaju, he is a great politician who has structures. Let him tell the youths what he will do for them too.
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by DGOODLYF: 9:08am On Jun 29, 2022
Dsalvo:

Is it Nigerians wey no "gree get sense" or you who cannot inspect Peter Obi's 2 decades history in Nigerian politics critically and dispassionately to see it is totally empty and a big scam patronising the intelligence of any Nigerian who can read, write and use google?

If I start a critical analysis of Obi's political career over the past 20 years he has been in politics then some of you will go and hide your faces in shame at your own gullibility because you will realize you, and your failure to use basic research skills , are the reason 419 scammers still dey 'hammer' today.
Can you give us glimpse of ur so called critical analysis.
Nobody said Peter obi is a saint or savour....Common sense we should Jettison this old hags dat killing us for years....Think about it this way...If Nigerians can unite n kick out Apc n pdp...dont you think it will b more easier to kick out a structureless Lp in four years if Peter Obi fail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club / Deji Adeyanju In Front Of DSS Headquarters With Journalists To Receive Sowore / A Cold-Blooded Beast Called Isa Pantami By Femi Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.