Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) (37093 Views)

Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) / One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States / Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by adekolaelect(m): 9:11am On Jun 29, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
guy go find work na
1k per day for data to be mentioning Tinubu's name for threads no go feed you or Talkless of your family kwanu
oga stop arrogancy and Insult it can never make your wishes to be manifested . Tinubu is the next president .Try to consentrate much on your BP level.

1 Like

Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by gladdensir(m): 9:15am On Jun 29, 2022
Vote for PETER OBI. Other aspirants have nothing to offer us. I'm a yoruba man and never in my life will tribe define who I believe can make this country better for us. Please my people know that voting atiku, tinubu or kwankwaso is like adding salt to Nigeria's injury. Please and please vote wisely and OBIsfully. Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 9:43am On Jun 29, 2022
PresidObi:
If anyone told me this will be happening so soon, I would have doubted it.

This shows that every Nigerian is tired of being bribed to vote for people we know are incompetent, then spend the next 4 to 8 years in poverty and insecurity.

Vote for Peter Obi

Vote for Labour party

The correct title should be "Few Ibo Boys In Nasarawa State....."

1 Like

Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 10:02am On Jun 29, 2022
gladdensir:
Vote for PETER OBI. Other aspirants have nothing to offer us. I'm a yoruba man and never in my life will tribe define who I believe can make this country better for us. Please my people know that voting atiku, tinubu or kwankwaso is like adding salt to Nigeria's injury. Please and please vote wisely and OBIsfully. Peace.

Pele o Yoruba man, can you roll out the antecedent of Obi vis a vis that of Asiwaju for Nigeria and Nigerians to see? What was Obi performance in Anambra State and that of Asiwaju while in charge of Lagos State? Do some comparism before you start typing. I've come to realize that you guys like pretenders and a serial liar bcoz you lack knowledge of governance. Obi is not being real, he's only pretending. He flew Economy tickets to Egypt pretending he's like me and you abi? Well, I'm not a fool nor a gullible supporter of anyone. I'm not even bother about religion but competence. Obi cannot do 20% of what Asiwaju would do. All you hear Obi talking about remain comparative analysis of countries like China Singapore Malaysia Indonesia etc and they're all theory. You know he's a philosopher so everything remain in the realm of theory. I would rather go for a practical man that is the father of modern day Lagos, the state with the 4th largest economy in Africa. Tinubu will bring prosperity to Nigeria and Nigerians. Tinubu is not Buhari, he has network of friends and associates all over Nigeria and abroad that would help our economy.

1 Like

Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by joshuaidibia(m): 10:10am On Jun 29, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. Really 'massive'. Earth-shattering sef. What
a joke the Obi project is.

All great things have little begining
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by kollinz1234(m): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. Really 'massive'. Earth-shattering sef. What
a joke the Obi project is.
show us Tinubu own in the same nassarawa grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by ComeToJesus: 10:15am On Jun 29, 2022
PresidObi:
If anyone told me this will be happening so soon, I would have doubted it.

This shows that every Nigerian is tired of being bribed to vote for people we know are incompetent, then spend the next 4 to 8 years in poverty and insecurity.

Vote for Peter Obi

Vote for Labour party

This has continued to defy all logic, projections and predictions. Peter Obi's appeal to Nigerian youths, even without campaigning is a phenomenon that needs to be studied.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by DVDE: 10:31am On Jun 29, 2022
wow I like this.

vote for Peter obi
vote for labour party

the movement will shock Nigerians in 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by HeroicMeastro: 10:50am On Jun 29, 2022
XerXers:
Akwanga Local Government, Nassarawa state
I can't see the youths here wo��
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by deavicky(m): 10:55am On Jun 29, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Wow. Such a very big crowd.

150 million votes incoming for Labour party.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
I mean no harm but I'm surprise at the way you support some of this men.
Please tell me why exactly we should vote Tinubu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by TheOldGods: 11:16am On Jun 29, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

do you know that, not everyone likes coming out for this type of things? For example I don't like going for rallies, but I already have whom I want to vote and will come out to vote that day. People go to work, people are busy, you can't expect to have a huge crowd unless it was rented. That doesn't mean when election comes the person won't get votes.
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Gohs: 11:26am On Jun 29, 2022
Peter Obi will start new things in this country.

We need younger men with good records.

Vote wisely. . .

Vote Obi 2023.
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Kdon2: 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
maximazi:

Go and watch his video and get overwhelmed by his utterances.

Also go and watch tinubu's and atikle's speeches.
The difference is very wide and clear

Bru...no hard feelings, I like the guy but in present Nigeria contest he stands no chance. If there are independent candidacy then may be he does. But in the present circumstance and as things stand presently in Nigeria, he stands no chance. Food for thought; do you know how long tinubu and atiku have started preparation for this next election? It will shock you! Obi couldn't even contest in pdp alone he ran away from the party, much more Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by ismodiwa(m): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
I only see six people
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Everlastingson: 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
HilcomTech:

Only a very wicked person will think he could convince Nigerians that Peter Peter Obi is a good cause.

You're very evil. Keep searing your already dead conscience supporting evil. What you sow you must reap. Hypocrite.

In your evil mind good is evil and evil good.

You lied that you liked Obi but his supporters were your problem. Now you've changed to Obi is evil. You must be a two-faced Chameleon...WE ARE NOT CONVINCING ANYONE COZ ALL, EXCEPT EVIL PEOPLE LIKE YOU,KNOW THAT OBI IS GOOD.
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Everlastingson: 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
Myde4naija:
the òbí movement are same insurrectionist that hijacked endsars and turn it to a national disaster, they ain't interested in better country rather a lawless country where they will behaviour anyhow it pleases them.

Peter Obi has always been part of government since 2006 and he also make the economic team that sold our national asset to friends and cronies without due process

You're terrible. Who sent the military to kill patriotic youths holding the country's national flag, and singing their national anthem at Lekki Toll Gate? What did your government do about the killings? Any arrest? None. What does that tell you? Some of your relatives were among those innocent youths murdered in cold blood. And you ask people to vote same government for selfish, pecuniary benefits. You shall reap what you sow no be curse, na natural and divine law.
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by dheilaw1(m): 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
See crowd
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by kernniejay(m): 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kdon2:

What exactly is the selling point of obi or what compelling strategy does he deploy that will attract all the hungry jobless youths in Nigeria. Obi needs a very strong pull, something more convincing and compelling than social media noise.

Okay, Obi does not have a selling point, fine.
But we are tired of the selling points of both APC and PDP. Period!
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by kernniejay(m): 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
HilcomTech:

Only a very wicked person will think he could convince Nigerians that Peter Peter Obi is a good cause.

And only a suicidal person will be free from Buhari shackles after 8 years only for him to stick his neck into another shackles for another 8 years back to back. My advice for you: Dont let APC or PDP waste another 16 years of your life with hardship. Years 1999 - 2023 is a big chunk of your life.
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by kernniejay(m): 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
Tinubufit:
3k each he tried. But beat drum from now till tomorrow you will not become anything peter.

It will be foolish of you to be free from Buhari shackles after 8 years only for him to stick his neck into another shackles for another 8 years back to back. My advice for you: Dont let APC or PDP waste another 16 years of your life with hardship. Years 1999 - 2031 is a big chunk of your life.
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by HilcomTech(m): 7:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
kernniejay:

And only a suicidal person will be free from Buhari shackles after 8 years only for him to stick his neck into another shackles for another 8 years back to back. My advice for you: Dont let APC or PDP waste another 16 years of your life with hardship. Years 1999 - 2023 is a big chunk of your life.

And did Peter Obi not destroy a huge chunk of your life and the lives of the people of Anambra. How hypocrtical can you get.

Go back and read about Peter Obi's stewardship in Anambra and see how he robbed the state blind and placed the state into a perpetual debt.

Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by HilcomTech(m): 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
Everlastingson:

You're very evil. Keep searing your already dead conscience supporting evil. What you sow you must reap. Hypocrite.

In your evil mind good is evil and evil good.

You lied that you liked Obi but his supporters were your problem. Now you've changed to Obi is evil. You must be a two-faced Chameleon...WE ARE NOT CONVINCING ANYONE COZ ALL, EXCEPT EVIL PEOPLE LIKE YOU,KNOW THAT OBI IS GOOD.

Even though your Peter Obi is a bigot who persecuted northerners to the point of deporting them out of Anambra. He may not be as bad as that couple with the fact that he tried to make up for his folly.

You are too DUMB to see my point. Peter Obi is actually not a terrible person. It is his toxic and hate filled supporters that have made him an ethnic champion.

Any ethnic champion is EViL and would be resisted by well meaning Nigerians as it can lead to civil unrest because Nigeria is a multi cultural country

I have nothing to prove to DUMB BIGOTS like you. Peter Obi or any other of his tribe will not smell the presidency because you people are too wicked and evil.
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Kdon2: 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
kernniejay:

Okay, Obi does not have a selling point, fine.
But we are tired of the selling points of both APC and PDP. Period!

Ok
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by kernniejay(m): 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
HilcomTech:

And did Peter Obi not destroy a huge chunk of your life and the lives of the people of Anambra. How hypocrtical can you get.

Go back and read about Peter Obi's stewardship in Anambra and see how he robbed the state blind and placed the state into a perpetual debt.

At this point I cannot help you further. Goodluck!
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by HilcomTech(m): 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
kernniejay:

At this point I cannot help you further. Goodluck!

At what point did you found out I exposed your HYPOCRICY
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by kernniejay(m): 10:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
HilcomTech:

At what point did you found out I exposed your HYPOCRICY

Exposure ni.
And what has HYPOCRICY got to do with this conversation?
I am always amazed by how you people on Nairaland misuse words like "Hypocrites, Already, Though," etc.
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Mryacks: 11:55am On Jun 30, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

grin
Re: Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) by Myde4naija(m): 7:38am On Jul 02, 2022
Do you mean patriotic youths that are not patriotic to the law of the land?? Sing national anthem with so much hate for the nation in their heart..... Next time you want to protest don't forget to add your yeye slogan #endbadgovernment, a repeat of the lekki toll gate shoot isn't a bad idea in that scenario.

If my relative is there sir, they deserve to die as their insurrection has sent them to their early grave, my dear like me or hate me I won't be part of the youth who will slipt hate against Nigeria rather I will seek redress of any issue using constitutional means.

Lastly, if you believe a civilian can order military personnel in a military head government my brother your education is a waste bro
Everlastingson:

You're terrible. Who sent the military to kill patriotic youths holding the country's national flag, and singing their national anthem at Lekki Toll Gate? What did your government do about the killings? Any arrest? None. What does that tell you? Some of your relatives were among those innocent youths murdered in cold blood. And you ask people to vote same government for selfish, pecuniary benefits. You shall reap what you sow no be curse, na natural and divine law.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Dressed In Traditional Arabian Clothing / Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Church Members Pray For Him (Photos) / NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.