Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? (3583 Views)

Is Kwankwaso Planning To Step Down For Obi? / Why Is Kwankwaso Not Holding Rallies? / Is Kwankwaso No Longer Contesting In The 2023 Presidential Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
I have been wondering where this man's arrogance is coming from and it keeps beating my imagination.

Let's consider the personality of Obi and Kwankwaso. Obi is a billionaire who made a name in the business world and eventually became the chairman of a bank as well as director in many companies. He is a philanthropist who has traversed the whole of Nigeria and beyond helping to make the world a better place. He has a reputation that goes before him as a humble and accountable man who manages resources judiciously and abhors waste. Lastly, he was a two term governor of Anambra State.

Kwankwaso on the hand, aside being the former governor of Kano state for two terms and being popular with his Kwankwasiya movement in Kano, what else does he bring to the table?

Again, Obi has the following demographic groups behind him:
1. Entire Nigerian Workers championed by NLC and TUC.
2. The entire Nigerian Christians.
3. Majority of Nigerian youths.
4. The business community.

Lastly, Obi has both the SS and SE on lockdown while making significant inroads in every other region across Nigeria. Obi can easily get a Muslim vice presidential candidate and still stand a good chance of winning.

Aside Kano State, where else can Kwankwaso hope of winning? Can Kwankwaso even win the NW? Who knows Kwankwaso in Bayelsa, Ekiti, Cross River or Ebonyi? Yet this man wants Obi to be his Vice? Is it because Obi is a Christian or because he is Igbo?

Where is Kwankwaso's arrogance coming from?!

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by StarFist(m): 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
If you ask me, na who I go ask?

3 Likes

Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by rickpat(m): 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
roll out OBI'S ACHIEVEMENTS as a two term governor of anambra state...this wan you carry obi matter for head to be president... mtchewww.... gullible youths...sorry you fit be old man sef...oga rest abeg...stop wasting your Time on POLITICANS...with your TRIBALISM/religious inspired decisions

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
Nigerians need to unite and VOLUNTARILY CAMPAIGN AND WORK for this good cause, for PETER OBI to get to that Presidency to serve everyone and everybody !! Come together to Campaign for him to the rural ignorant, poor people that APC and PDP will be relying upon, to buy their electoral votes !! Enlightenment of these poor, ignorant , vast majority of Nigerians, to vote Peter Obi , over the Radio, and by foot evangelical is key to make him win the Elections by Landslide. !!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by jumobi1(m): 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lol you’re exaggerating what Obi brings to the table. A lot of Yoruba Christians and youths will vote for Tinubu.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by LesbianBoy(m): 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
OP I asked that same question but what Simon ekpa played on his video just showed me what kwankwaso problem is.

I don't see him deputising Obi o. These northerners hatred for the igbos is so strong and they feel they should dominate the igbos angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by Alary: 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
Assetinvestor:
I have been wondering where this man's arrogance is coming from and it keeps beating my imagination.

Let's consider the personality of Obi and Kwankwaso. Obi is a billionaire who made a name in the business world and eventually became the chairman of a bank as well as director in many companies. He is a philanthropist who has traversed the whole of Nigeria and beyond helping to make the world a better place. He has a reputation that goes before him as a humble and accountable man who manages resources judiciously and abhors waste. Lastly, he was a two term governor of Anambra State.

Kwankwaso on the hand, aside being the former governor of Kano state for two terms and being popular with his Kwankwasiya movement in Kano, what else does he bring to the table?

Lastly, Obi has both the SS and SE on lockdown while making significant inroads in every other region across Nigeria. Obi can easily get a Muslim vice presidential candidate and still stand a good chance of winning.

Aside Kano State, where else can Kwankwaso hope of winning? Can Kwankwaso even win the NW? Who knows Kwankwaso in Bayelsa, Ekiti, Cross River or Ebonyi? Yet this man wants Obi to be his Vice? Is it because Obi is a Christian or because he is Igbo?

Obi is so good according to you,he got the support of everyone, then why worry about kwankwaso ? You know the answers but you are just deluding yourself .
Let me help you Obi cannot win even with kwakwanso . Know this and have inner peace. Shalom.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by Seefinish: 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
rickpat:
roll out OBI'S ACHIEVEMENTS as a two term governor of anambra state...this wan you carry obi matter for head to be president... mtchewww.... gullible youths...sorry you fit be old man sef...oga rest abeg...stop wasting your Time on POLITICANS...with you TRIBALISM/religious inspired decisions
I believe if you were to own a company and two of them shows up looking for employments with their credentials and experiences. I am sure between Kwakwaso and Obi you won't doubt Obi"s credentials and his experiences

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by Kdon2: 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
Assetinvestor:

Kwankwasiya as you called him has the political number and sense that obi would never have. Besides kwankwaso in Nigeria context is a better politician than obi. He understands what Nigeria needs but unfortunately obi cant even fathom it. It's not just good leaders but an appealing leader. Obi has none of that! Simple

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by Incredible128: 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
Abeg this "Table" everyone just loves talking about, how does one get into the business of making them? undecided I've noticed people love using the phrase "bringing to the table" a lot. Me wan be maker of the "table" o! Make I dey get steady cash out grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by rickpat(m): 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
Seefinish:
I believe if you were to own a company and two of them shows up looking for employments with their credentials and experiences. I am sure between Kwakwaso and Obi you won't doubt Obi"s credentials and his experiences
sorry to disappoint you...I WON'T EMPLOY ANY NIGERIAN POLITICIAN...ALL ARE FAILURES...FROM A TO Z...if Nigerians are really honest and not living in self denial....they will use the previous offices held by these old crooks to know who to follow...but unfortunately..Nigerians are busy fighting for either tribe or religion...if at this stage Nigerians still care about tribe or religion of their president then it's a big SHAME....FOR THE RECORDS OBI WAS A TOTAL FAILURE AS A GOVERNOR,JUST LIKE OTHER ASPIRANTS ARE FAILURES...so make una rest...na so una vote buhari.. Lol

16 Likes

Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
Kdon2:

Kwankwasiya as you called him has the political number and sense that obi would never have. Besides kwankwaso in Nigeria context is a better politician than obi. He understands what Nigeria needs but unfortunately obi cant even fathom it. It's not just good leaders but an appealing leader. Obi has none of that! Simple

So Kwankwaso is more appealing than Obi yet Nigerians are spending their own money, time and resources campaigning for Obi? Why is Kwankwaso not getting same favour from Nigerians since he is more appealing?

What number does Kwankwaso have that is greater than the movement currently supporting Obi all over Nigeria?

How does Kwankwaso understand Nigeria better? Can he stand Obi in a debate about how to make Nigeria better?

Most of you Tinubu supporters are filled with hate and bigotry. Spits!!!!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by Foolishbuhari: 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
Assetinvestor:

Please stop this! Kwankwaso is no god and opening a thread in his name to complain makes us sound weak! If he won't join us, as I have long predicted on this forum, let's sail our ship and wish him the best. He's a good candidate in his own right and if he thinks he needs to test his popularity, good and fine. No hard feelings towards him. Peter Obi would think the same.

We are scouting other good candidates and we will close in on a good sub! Matter of fact, we need Kwankwaso up north to scatter northwest votes. We don't need their block votes going to our two major threats. If we won't get it, they should not get it.

North central is where we will concentrate efforts to win as we are currently doing. Remember the core north has never made anyone president before.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by smileyoo: 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
op. have you forgotten that the born to rule syndrome, is a strong one?
average northern politician have this pride of a peacock, always telling us that they have the numbers to rule us and determine our future, yet the type of future they are obviously taken us to, is really scary to say the least.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by rickpat(m): 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
WELL,I KNOW SOME OF YOU WRITING THESE NONSENSE...ARE JUST PETTY GRASSROOT POLITICIANS,.. TRYING TO IMPRESS YOUR BOSS... FORMING SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN... CONTINUE FOOLING AND DECEIVING YOURSELF... nairaland no rest for una...if no be tinubu na obi...or Yoruba or igbo or religion... BELIEVING ONE OF THESE CROOKS IS COMING TO DO NIGERIA ANY GOOD... IT'S JUST THAT NIGERIA MUST HAVE A PRESIDENT...IF NOT..THESE MEN ARE JUST GOOD FOR NOTHING LOOTERS... democracy must continue...that's why NIGERIA just need to get someone as president...the disappointment awaiting those believing these POLITICANS will be massive...so make una dey hustle...dey write nonsense for nairaland...una well done... grassroot hungry POLITICANS...hope una boss dey see as una dey work...cus it will be a shame if you write all these nonsense for free...all your campaign... SMH

7 Likes

Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
Alary:

Obi is so good according to you,he got the support of everyone, then why worry about kwankwaso ? You know the answers but you are just deluding yourself .
Let me help you Obi cannot win even with kwakwanso . Know this and have inner peace. Shalom.

Obi is likely to win even without Kwankwaso, only if INEC organizes a free and fair election. With everything happening in Nigeria, you're still deluding yourself that Tinubu stands any chance?

You think vote buying will work anywhere else aside SW? This is not Ekiti gubernatorial election so you know, vote buying will be resisted in SS, SE and North. That's Tinubu's only hope of winning.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by jamesversion: 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
Assetinvestor:

Thunder fire you for this nonsense you have written.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by Alary: 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
Assetinvestor:

Obi is likely to win even without Kwankwaso, only if INEC organizes a free and fair election. With everything happening in Nigeria, you're still deluding yourself that Tinubu stands any chance?

You think vote buying will work anywhere else aside SW? This is not Ekiti gubernatorial election so you know, vote buying will be resisted in SS, SE and North. That's Tinubu's only hope of winning.

Oga Tinubu winning the election is not a deciding factor for my life. But as it stands Tinubu or Atiku will be your next president it is inevitable. Nothing you can do a bout it. It is easier for Tinubu or Atiku to win than for Obi or kwakwanso to win. Politics is not about emotion.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by PAWG(m): 1:27am On Jun 29, 2022
OP you’re not okay. It’s you that’s arrogant.

Compare NNPP to LP

Obi thinks he knows it all, he’s the arrogant one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by HilcomTech(m): 4:05am On Jun 29, 2022
Seefinish:

Lol.. You have allowed tribalism and bigotry to cloud your reasoning.

Kwakwaso has masters in engineering from the UK while Obi bearly graduated with a 3rd class after spending over 10 years in the university in a lowly rated social sciences course.

Olodo wey you be. Oya tell us who you would pick to run your company.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:11am On Jun 29, 2022
Op your parameters of people who are going to votes for Obi is wrong.dont forget some of the people you mentioned are part of the cause of our problems. they created these in their section because of money

2 Likes

Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by NaughtyBrainiac: 4:38am On Jun 29, 2022
Assetinvestor:

So Kwankwaso is more appealing than Obi yet Nigerians are spending their own money, time and resources campaigning for Obi? Why is Kwankwaso not getting same favour from Nigerians since he is more appealing?

What number does Kwankwaso have that is greater than the movement currently supporting Obi all over Nigeria?

How does Kwankwaso understand Nigeria better? Can he stand Obi in a debate about how to make Nigeria better?

Most of you Tinubu supporters are filled with hate and bigotry. Spits!!!!
You are yet to lose the Election and you are wailing already. Just hold on, you will wail very well.

Since you people contribute money for OBi and he has support of "all Nigerians", why then do you people need Kwankwaso?

Let's meet at the Polls please grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by WATCHOVER(m): 4:46am On Jun 29, 2022
There is nothing wrong with Kwankwaso, in politics you have to act hard to gain command in the public space.
My fear for Obi is his people, the Ordinary Igbos might support him, but their elite I doubt.
Just like the Biafra agitation

3 Likes

Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by Invictuse: 4:52am On Jun 29, 2022
May it never be beta for you or anyone in your household for suggesting anyone should hire a fool that wasted 4 years studying philosophy only to come with a pass plus nothing but endemic looting of Anambra state resource into his daughter's Pandora account.

Seefinish:

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by onumadu: 4:58am On Jun 29, 2022
I would advise Obi camp to find a CREDIBLE PROGRESSIVE Northern Muslim who has spine of steel (and sharp mouth).
That is the type of a man that can help him in this election. Establishment politician can't help him.
It is a mistake to even still be talking of Kwankwaso at this point.
Obi camp should have dumped the idea weeks ago.
Even an activist university professor from the North can play that role very well. (Someone with sharp mouth to carry the message far into the North)
Nigerians are ready for real change, and it is a mistake to keep trying to woo establishment politicians.
A revolution is loading, and the fastest way for Obi to lose this election is to keep trying to win over establishment politicians like Kwankwaso.
Kwankwaso is a distraction that forces change of Obi's narrative from real change to business as usual.
And time is not on Obi's side.
I was gladdened that Obi had a meeting with the Labour congress and TUC leaders.
Methinks he should work to expand the reach of the Labour party while there is still time, especially facilitating the participation of the Nigerian youths in the party.
Many youths are jobless and are willing to play some active roles in bringing about change that better their lives.
The same people spending their own money to help Obi should be quickly drafted into the party and deployed effectively.
My 2 kobo opinion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by helinues: 5:01am On Jun 29, 2022
Obi's supporters with arrogant and Pride.

Who is Obi in Nigeria political scheme of things?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 29, 2022
Assetinvestor:

What an incredibly arrogant question. Why dont you ask where is the arrogance of the Igbo man coming from?

Or what is the problem of the Igbo man that makes him think he is better and greater than all others?

Who is Peter Obi and what exactly has he done to suddenly be elevated to 'messiah' status as you Igbos are now trying to force down the throat of every Nigerian?

You just insulted Tinubu earlier yet go and check his CV to note how uncouth and disrespectful you are, common with you Igbos anyway, for doing such simply because you tribalistically and clannishly support/worship the empty barrel and liar called Obi.

That you are supporting Obi means you must disrespect, drag and disparage Kwankwaso, Tinubu etal?

Where was Obi when Tinubu was fighting for Nigeria's democracy against the tyranny of Abacha?

"Give unto Caesar what belongs to Caesar" is an expression most Igbos are incapable of undertanding let alone putting into practice. You people are insufferably uncouth and emptily arrogant.

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by onumadu: 5:17am On Jun 29, 2022
Obi's KEY distinguishing quality/attribute is that he has demonstrated (unlike his opponents) competence in ensuring that disadvantaged people benefit from government. In short, he leveled the playing field.
While others were building edifices and places that benefit only the rich and expatriates in Nigeria, Obi was busy building rural roads to connect poor communities, enabling them to transport their agricultural products to markets. Building/equipping schools, hospitals, industrial/business parks, and funding schools to ensure that children of the rich and poor have access to the same educational infrastructure.
Investing in the economic future after plugging all holes and saving for the future.
Today, Anambra state is like a one city-state, because every town/village/city has the same access to these basic infrastructure.
That is why Anambra state today hosts the highest number of "immigrants" in the East.
You will find people from SW, SE, SS, and NC and even "core North" doing all kinds of businesses in Anambra state today.
You can site your business in any part of Anambra state and still have the same access to infrastructure and market.
People live in Ihiala and go to work in Awka, Onitsha, Nnewi, and vice versa.
Business groups are locating anywhere in the state, and still thrive.
For example, Soludo just laid foundation for the Pharmaceutical business hub in Oba. When completed, all pharmaceuticals will be produced and sold from there. Such things would not have been possible before Peter Obi's magic in Anambra state.
Obi can do the same for Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by ajekpaks(m): 5:32am On Jun 29, 2022
okay
Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by shortIGBOman: 5:33am On Jun 29, 2022
Assetinvestor:

Kwanwkaso can never be VP to Peter ObiTUARY. A master can not be VP to one of his subjects. Kwanwkaso is better than Peter ObiTUARY in everything.

This your epistle is the same reason why IGBO will never rule this Country.

Quote me anywhere

120 Likes

Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by shortIGBOman: 5:36am On Jun 29, 2022
helinues:
Obi's supporters with arrogant and Pride.

Who is Obi in Nigeria political scheme of things?

IGBO won't even vote Peter ObiTUARY, when the time comes. They are just catching cruise online. Igbo people don't like themselves. They will give Peter Obi the Okorocha and Ogbonanya Onu's treatment. grin grin grin

Besides, Igbo can never rule this Country.

115 Likes

Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by onumadu: 5:42am On Jun 29, 2022
Ijakumo1:

Not one person but a gang of like ten and they are working out of an office somewhere, they clock in and clock out like a regular 9-to-5 because that's what it obviously is: a job.

Those useless fools are being paid at most 80k per month to create a hell on earth for their own kids and the future generation.

See why these old vampires needed to impoverish Nigerians by concentrating as much of its resources in the hands of their own friends and families? It's counterintuitive, but how else would a bunch of fools like these Tinubu bots agree to work against their own interests for such a measly paycheck? Worthless bastards.

I found this post very incisive and spot on. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Low Turnout Mars APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) / I Asked CHATGPT: Is Northern Nigeria More Populated Than Southern Nigeria / Jonathan ‘ll Set Record By Not Contesting — Bamanga Tukur !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.