Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Is Kwankwaso Planning To Step Down For Obi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Kwankwaso Planning To Step Down For Obi? (3487 Views)

Why Is Kwankwaso Not Holding Rallies? / Is Kwankwaso No Longer Contesting In The 2023 Presidential Election? / What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Kwankwaso Planning To Step Down For Obi? by HardMirror(m): 10:54am On Jan 02, 2023
It just occured to me that kwankwanso could step down for obi.
I am not an obi supporter and i think he cannot come second in the coming election, but if my suspicion is true then obi is surely winning.

I remember he said he cannot step down for atiku or tinubu. Why didnt he mention obi.

I am just thinking out loud.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Kwankwaso Planning To Step Down For Obi? by SLAP44: 10:55am On Jan 02, 2023
Kwankwaso will write his name in gold if he does that, and be a top contender for presidency in 2031.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Kwankwaso Planning To Step Down For Obi? by ItsTutsi(m): 10:58am On Jan 02, 2023
Lo because Obi is not in contention, Peter Obi is never a topic of discussion in the north! The only time u will see a northern politician talking about Obi, is when his/she is asked a direct question
HardMirror:
I am not an obi supporter and i think he cannot come second in the coming election, but if my suspicion is true then obi is surely winning.

I remember he said he cannot step down for atiku or tinubu. Why didnt he mention obi.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Kwankwaso Planning To Step Down For Obi? by HardMirror(m): 11:00am On Jan 02, 2023
ItsTutsi:
Lo because Obi is not in contention, Peter Obi is never a topic of discussion in the north! The only time u will see a northern politician talking about Obi, is when his/she is asked a direct question
i know. Did you read my post?

5 Likes

Re: Is Kwankwaso Planning To Step Down For Obi? by HardMirror(m): 11:02am On Jan 02, 2023
SLAP44:
Kwankwaso will write his name in gold if he does that, and be a top contender for presidency in 2031.
cos a lot os about to happen this month and i wont be surprised. But i still want atiku to win.
Re: Is Kwankwaso Planning To Step Down For Obi? by hakeem4(m): 11:02am On Jan 02, 2023
HardMirror:

He cannot step down for Obi.

Even if he collapses his structure for Labour Party, they won't win the presidential election

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Kwankwaso Planning To Step Down For Obi? by Bontafa: 11:05am On Jan 02, 2023
hakeem4:

Even if he collapses his structure for Labour Party, they won't win the presidential election

Because you used a cheap phone to say it or what ?

5 Likes

Re: Is Kwankwaso Planning To Step Down For Obi? by alsudan: 11:06am On Jan 02, 2023
I am not a Secondary school leaver or diploma graduate ( Jab to Atiku), I do not Bed wet (finisher to Tinubu) and I am not a Spare Tyre ( I respect you Obi but am sorry I cannot be your Vice President.

LP and NNPP will be forming a united Government in 2023.

Kwankwaso (an Obj boy) stepping down for Obi is already settled.

1 Like

Re: Is Kwankwaso Planning To Step Down For Obi? by HardMirror(m): 11:08am On Jan 02, 2023
hakeem4:

if that is his plan. Forget it o. Obi would have been a good president but he is too emotional like his supporters. We dont need an emotionally unstable president. Why I prefer atiku.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Kwankwaso Planning To Step Down For Obi? by TinubuDeDrugLor: 11:14am On Jan 02, 2023
ItsTutsi:

Who's talking about a half dead man like Tinubu?

Tinubu is not even contesting the election. Yoruba's are just working for nothing because the APC flag bearer is Shettima and VP is Amosun.

Tinubu will never be President of Nigeria. What he did to Abiola comes to mind.....

Tinubu will step down soon.
Re: Is Kwankwaso Planning To Step Down For Obi? by SaiOba: 11:21am On Jan 02, 2023
I bet those of us who listened to his spokespersons Buba Galadima n Co.. that kept saying that they want Peter Obi to do well in his campaigns would DISAGREE with you..

Oh! Have you heard that New Nigeria is PO ssible?

Nigerians Vote Wisely..

Vote In A Man With Empathy..
Vote Labour Party.

Vote Peter Obi.
ItsTutsi:

1 Like

Re: Is Kwankwaso Planning To Step Down For Obi? by Jones4190(m): 11:24am On Jan 02, 2023
HardMirror:

Because obi ticket is next to nothing

1 Like

Re: Is Kwankwaso Planning To Step Down For Obi? by pedrilo: 11:27am On Jan 02, 2023
I will not be surprised.
I see obj hand revealing more in the coming days.
The man got naija by the balls
Re: Is Kwankwaso Planning To Step Down For Obi? by ItsTutsi(m): 11:30am On Jan 02, 2023
I'm a northerner
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Who's talking about a half dead man like Tinubu?

Tinubu is not even contesting the election. Yoruba's are just working for nothing because the APC flag bearer is Shettima and VP is Amosun.

Tinubu will never be President of Nigeria. What he did to Abiola comes to mind.....

Tinubu will step down soon.

1 Like

Re: Is Kwankwaso Planning To Step Down For Obi? by Penguin2: 11:34am On Jan 02, 2023
alsudan:
I am not a Secondary school leaver or diploma graduate ( Jab to Atiku), I do not Bed wet (finisher to Tinubu) and I am not a Spare Tyre ( I respect you Obi but am sorry I cannot be your Vice President.

LP and NNPP will be forming a united Government in 2023.

Kwankwaso (an Obj boy) stepping down for Obi is already settled.

Are you sure Kwankwaso is OBJ boy?
Re: Is Kwankwaso Planning To Step Down For Obi? by Ruggedniggaone: 11:39am On Jan 02, 2023
Bontafa:

Because you used a cheap phone to say it or what ?
because that's the fact, kwankwazo is a politician no serious politician will support obi that's why wike group will never support him because its crystal clear that he won't win
Re: Is Kwankwaso Planning To Step Down For Obi? by Penguin2: 11:41am On Jan 02, 2023
kingmaster2009:

I can bet my two.ball...kwakwanso cannot step down for Obi..instead of him.to step down for Obi.he will rather step.down for Atiku....

This election favours atiku more than.any other person...

Obi will cry blood because he has spent money

If Atiku wins the presidency, what does do to Kwankwaso’s ambition of becoming president?

Or you think another northerner can succeed Atiku?

And if another northerner cannot succeed Atiku, what that means is that Kwankwaso will wait for the 8 years that Atiku presidency will last and another 8 years of a southerner presidency. That’s 16 years altogether.

Add 16 years to Kwankwaso’s 63 years and you have a 79 year old Kwankwaso. Can he contest the presidency then?

You see why Kwankwaso needs a southerner to win in 2023?

1 Like

Re: Is Kwankwaso Planning To Step Down For Obi? by HardMirror(m): 11:45am On Jan 02, 2023
kingmaster2009:

I can bet my two.ball...kwakwanso cannot step down for Obi..instead of him.to step down for Obi.he will rather step.down for Atiku....

This election favours atiku more than.any other person...

Obi will cry blood because he has spent money
i hope so too. Cant imagine an immature cunny man like obi as president
Re: Is Kwankwaso Planning To Step Down For Obi? by HardMirror(m): 11:46am On Jan 02, 2023
Penguin2:

If Atiku wins the presidency, what does do to Kwankwaso’s ambition of becoming president?

Or you think another northerner can succeed Atiku?

And if another northerner cannot succeed Atiku, what that means is that Kwankwaso will wait for the 8 years that Atiku presidency will last and another 8 years of a southerner presidency. That’s 16 years altogether.

Add 16 years to Kwankwaso’s 63 years and you have a 79 year old Kwankwaso. Can contest the presidency then?
hmmmm.. this analysis makes sense.
Re: Is Kwankwaso Planning To Step Down For Obi? by Penguin2: 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2023
HardMirror:
hmmmm.. this analysis makes sense.

It is in Kwankwaso’s interest that a southerner wins in 2023.
Re: Is Kwankwaso Planning To Step Down For Obi? by BATified2023: 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2023
HardMirror:

if he can’t step down for potential winners that he mentioned Shey na one useless nyamiri he go step down for

Kwankwanso that can’t even deputize a nyamiri

The joke is on u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Kwankwaso Planning To Step Down For Obi? by HardMirror(m): 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
BATified2023:
if he can’t step down for potential winners that he mentioned Shey na one useless nyamiri he go step down for

Kwankwanso that can’t even deputize a nyamiri

The joke is on u
i support atiku, but i am not filled with hate and bitterness like you. Why call him nyamiri? Why? Are u a kid? Cos a matured man wont talk the way you are talking

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Kwankwaso Planning To Step Down For Obi? by ganisucks(f): 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
HardMirror:

He won't.
Re: Is Kwankwaso Planning To Step Down For Obi? by undisputedKOC: 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
Hahaha, I've never seen a tribe so hopelessly delusional and foolish before in this entire world. Always peddling lies and fake news.

The same Kwankwaso that Zombidiots begged and begged 24/7 with their wretched lives for several months on social media, cooking up all kinds of fake stories and lies that Kwankwaso will be Peter Obi's deputy. But eventually when Kwankwaso spoke, he said it will be a colossal insult for him to be a deputy to a political nonentity and fraudster like Peter Obi.

So how can the same Kwankwaso at this point now step down for an IPOB terrorists candidate? The cocaine and mkpulu mmiri you Zombidiots are taking has really fried your brain circuit. Are you these wasted Zombidiots never tired of reasoning like fools everyday? Unfortunate lots undecided
Re: Is Kwankwaso Planning To Step Down For Obi? by TheChameleon: 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
A Nyanmiri King will always be inferior to an Ab0ki dog.

Know this and know peace....

That's why Kwankwaso ordered his koboko wielding guards to chase Peter Obi out when he suggested running mate position to Rabiu

Re: Is Kwankwaso Planning To Step Down For Obi? by garfield1: 1:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
kingmaster2009:

Aboki's political game is different from southerner political game ..I have lived in the north....Tawbawal steps down for Atiku ....what will be his gain after he has finished serving as a governor of sokoto state for 8 years?
Ahmadu Bello stepdown for Tafawa Belawa ...was his gain?/

As along as power remains with Fulani people...the rest will be sorted within...

He was promised Senate presidency by tinubu and control of northwest.ahmadu bello preferred dominating the north as premier than being prime minister.
Re: Is Kwankwaso Planning To Step Down For Obi? by MiaBeer(m): 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
HardMirror:
if that is his plan. Forget it o. Obi would have been a good president but he is too emotional like his supporters. We dont need an emotionally unstable president. Why I prefer atiku.
One stranded urchin spotted

1 Like

Re: Is Kwankwaso Planning To Step Down For Obi? by HardMirror(m): 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
MiaBeer:

One stranded urchin spotted
it would be sweet when obi loses cos of his sensless supporters. You guys are dividing the country more. How are you better than buhari or tinubu?
Re: Is Kwankwaso Planning To Step Down For Obi? by garfield1: 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2023
kingmaster2009:

Aboki politics is wrapped around their oligarchy kind of government...

Not true.aboki politics is based on self interest

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Knew Tinubu Was The Best For The Job- Soludo / North Has World's Highest Iliterate Children ( World Bank) / Omoladun Kenkelewu, Baba Suwe’s Wife Dies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.