Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

What Childhood Dream Did You Have? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Childhood Dream Did You Have? (13703 Views)

Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar / What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? / What Was Your Childhood Dream, did you achieve it? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by zinaunreal(m): 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
sammysneh:
I want to an Engineer but buhari and ASUU are not helping matters

Engineer na dream?
Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
Shaev7:
Being an Engr. Now am a graduate of Electrical Electronics Engineering. My current job position is a facility manager.
Let me tell you what you can do.

If you have 2nd class and above, apply for a Master's degree in Aerospace engineering at AFIT Kaduna. major in Avionics and follow up with your licensure.

Omo na so so airlines go start rush you. Avionics engineers are hot cake in Nigeria.

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
won ma n do eyan ni industry o.
Clitocurrency grin
Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by Focusmind: 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ambassador/Diplomat.

But now, I work for clients as a Chartered Accountant and development consultant
Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by Shaev7(m): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
BenDo63:

Let me tell you what you can do.

If you have 2nd class and above, apply for a Master's degree in Aerospace engineering at AFIT Kaduna. major in Avionics and follow up with your licensure.

Omo na so so airlines go start rush you. Avionics engineers are hot cake in Nigeria.

Thank me later.
Yes, a friend told me. The challenge is finance.
I did HND. Am just growing up in the facility mgt, still on the road. But you are not wrong. A friend told me that.
Thanks man

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by Perfectbeing(m): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
If I say I my dream has always been to be President now, and in the next 20 years I decide to contest for Presidency, some people will say I'm desperate... That a life ambition of being an elected President of Nigeria is a crime.
Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by OLisaMacaulay(m): 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
Wanted to become a lawyer not now a terrified. Back end engineer with skyline ICT consult ltd
Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by Jeposky(m): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
To become a spy or an assasin!

Call of duty has eating your brain.

Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by ford101: 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
I wanted to be a soldier or a business man.but now,I have been somany things from a clean 419ner to a Gee,to a street hustler phone repairer to a jobless man to a small business owner to a bolt uber driver,to a small business owner.i don't even no what iv become now.lol

1 Like

Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
Shaev7:

Yes, a friend told me. The challenge is finance.
I did HND. Am just growing up in the facility mgt, still on the road. But you are not wrong. A friend told me that.
Thanks man
Don't worry, God will see you through.

Don't give up.

Starting salary can be as high as 350k with more ratings and experience, it will grow up to like 750k within 4 - 5 years.

Talking from Aerocontractors salary scale.

1 Like

Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by Perfectbeing(m): 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
Anyway, my dream has always been to be a mechanical engineer. Right from when my dad used to buy us Marvel comic books, I've always been a fan of Tony Stark's mech suit. Mechanical engineering is the nearest course to my calling.

1 Like

Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by daluta: 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
I wanted to be a good researcher in microbiology but ended up searching food to chop in the farm no rest this kontri ehn...man must chop jare cool
Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by sylve11: 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
To become a spy or an assasin!

cool
Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by Shaev7(m): 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
BenDo63:

Don't worry, God will see you through.

Don't give up.

Starting salary can be as high as 350k with more ratings and experience, it will grow up to like 750k within 4 - 5 years.

Talking from Aerocontractors salary scale.
Thank you brother. I just checked their portal and saw they have pgd in aerospace. I know North Currently is basically the epicentre of the current insurgency we have in our country. I will check further for the distance learning.
Amen bro.

1 Like

Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by bigiyaro(m): 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
I wanted to be a professional assassin or a catapilar machanic, but now am an accountant. Nevertheless, am preparing to go learn how to fix gearboxes. All things been equal, I should open my gearbox dealership at the end of 7 years from now.

1 Like

Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by chitamsiharry(m): 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
Wanted to be a doctor, ended up driving truck. What a country!
Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by KingMack(m): 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
rocknation62:
I wanted to be an Accountant but now into Yahoo.
Nigeria killed my dream cry

Now I have woken up to reality. Thank God for life

Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by Princeton92(m): 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
My dream career as a child was Mechanical Engineering and now I've ended up being a teacher!

1 Like

Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by MhizzV(f): 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
awon electrician grin
Hahahaha! Electrical repair na play for me oga,now am into data analysis, administration..
Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
Shaev7:

Thank you brother. I just checked their portal and saw they have pgd in aerospace. I know North Currently is basically the epicentre of the current insurgency we have in our country. I will check further for the distance learning.
Amen bro.
Air force Base is very safe oh! Just stay in the school hostel. If you must stay outside, you should stay in Mando or B.K. you will have no problem.

1 Like

Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by DispatcherLagos: 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
MhizzV:

Hahahaha! Electrical repair na play for me oga,now am into data analysis, administration..
Oshe....no be person dey do robotics? Upgrade abeg
Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by Engr2016: 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
This is the meaning of the flat foot you were diagnosed of
FalseProphet1:
My dream was to become an Airforce, but I failed medical screening in NDA, they said I have flat floot or whatever that means. Today I'm now a prophet. Isn't Nigeria a wonderful country.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by Kamalex2: 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
My dream was to be a lawyer but now I'm phone engineer

Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by cutelover19(m): 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
Wanted to become a pilot, ended up as a Technician
Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by sammysneh(m): 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
zinaunreal:

Engineer na dream?

I didn't specify my course
Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by Brighfuture(f): 4:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
I wanted to be an accountant... Am now a proprietress... Am grateful for reading education ☺️
Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by ArewaTech1(m): 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
as a Kid: I wanted Medicine
as a Teen: I wanted CS (Computer Science)
Now, as a 24yr-old adult: I am a Diagnostic Radiographer.

1 Like

Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by MhizzV(f): 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Oshe....no be person dey do robotics? Upgrade abeg
U get bad mouth biko! Be encouraging na!
Na small small we go get there .
Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by DispatcherLagos: 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
MhizzV:

U get bad mouth biko! Be encouraging na!
Na small small we go get there .
ok

Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by Emzed04: 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
Pojomojo:
What childhood dream did you have but unfortunately Nigeria happened to you?

I wanted to be a doctor but ended up a teacher, what about you?

Wanted to be a yahoo boy ��
Ended up as a Yahoo boy..
Is God not wonderful??
Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by itubaba001: 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
Aeronautical engineer . Now small business owner and still trying to find another side hustle while that one grows grin grin.
Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by Sulogy2255: 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
grin grin no dream na security I dey do now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Career In Nursing Or Further In Business Admin / Help! My Brother Have Not Being Paid Since September 2014. / 7 Top Revealing Secrets On How Best To Conquer Fear Of Business Start-ups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.