Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,223 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

What Childhood Dream Did You Have? - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Childhood Dream Did You Have? (14234 Views)

Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar / What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? / What Was Your Childhood Dream, did you achieve it? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by Artbydris(m): 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
For being very talented, I didn't know what I wanted to be. I am now an artist.

1 Like

Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damnnn!!!! Lmao

When I was young; I had a dream of Owning a Bank; Now nah CC and Gift Cards I Dey deal with. LoL

Do people still even chase their childhood dreams again in this Buhari era? LoL
Most people have lost the energy to chase dreams.
In @Brainjotter's voice... Man wey dey pursue him dream dey don catch am.

Peace out.
Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
I wanted to be a pilot but now i own a bet9ja shop
This country sef undecided

1 Like

Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by Streetpriest1: 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
Vet. Doctor but now an Animal Scientist.
Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by Myclubmycash: 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
Wanted to become a priest.
But today I'm an Engineer, working for Clients all over the world, with my phone and laptop from my house in Nigeria.

If you want to learn some skills so as to start working from home for clients all over the world, I will teach you.
08039300349 WHATSAPP

1 Like

Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by Anieheart: 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
I wanted to be an AIRFORCE OFFICER tried the academy(NDA) 3 times., went for interviews those three times. but was dropped, am finally a CHEMICAL ENGINEER. A proud on
Abeg if you want to learn how to make paint u fit contact me
Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by OlowoLagos(m): 1:10am On Jun 30, 2022
Govt my best subject ever... I would have love to be a Barrister someday but now uniform person.

MhizzV:
I love law with passion but govt(as a subject) made me feel like I won't understand wats goin on(I no know say na play play de worry me).
Now,am a computer Engineer!

1 Like

Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by omolola12345(m): 2:14am On Jun 30, 2022
Would have loved to become an engineer because of my passion for mathematics but presently healthcare provider.

1 Like

Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by Oyindamolah: 2:25am On Jun 30, 2022
undecided
DispatcherLagos:
awon POS owner oshi grin
Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by Oyindamolah: 2:46am On Jun 30, 2022
“Give me a place to stand, and a lever long enough, and I will move the world. ” - Archimedes

If you’re investing, without leverage, you’ll never get rich.

If you’re doing your things alone, and not involving people (willing circle), you will never be rich.

Take advantage of good people around you.
Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by Papichulostunne(m): 4:38am On Jun 30, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
To become a spy or an assasin!

Jahahahaha... Oyibo film do you strong thing oh my guy
Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by Papichulostunne(m): 4:43am On Jun 30, 2022
tunjijones:
My dream was to be a pilot or an aeronautic engineer but I ended up being a software engineer.

Likewise me.. But ended up a mechanical engr.
Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by lasisi69(f): 4:54am On Jun 30, 2022
adaxme:
I didn't chose anything really
because deep down i know it won't work
Lol...

2 Likes

Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by countryman13: 5:25am On Jun 30, 2022
Pojomojo:
What childhood dream did you have but unfortunately Nigeria happened to you?

I wanted to be a doctor but ended up a teacher, what about you?
I had wanted to be in the military but my dream in that area didn't see the light of day solely because of these our bad leaders in Government
Am now a trained Engr (Power/Machines) n at least putting food on our table as family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by Clemxdil(m): 6:50am On Jun 30, 2022
Please, who knows if United International Journal for Research and Technology (UIJRT) is a predatory journal, wether if one can publish with them. I need this reply asap.
post=114263467:
To be successful and be the best in what we do.

So far so good.......

We thank Baba God for lives..........@
Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by HajiaNotu: 7:01am On Jun 30, 2022
I d wanted to be a detective or in medical field....Well well,well
Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by nnol(m): 10:52am On Jun 30, 2022
My dream career was becoming a lawyer. But i studied criminology and security studies.

1 Like

Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by Kendrick80(m): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
Music producer but now work as a spray foam consultant.

1 Like

Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
thecommunist:
My dream career was to be a commercial airline pilot.
I ended up studying Electrical Electronic Engineering at the university and practiced as an Electrical controls , Automation and instrumentation Engineer.
Last year I switched to project management in Engineering

please, I seriously want to learn automation, instrumentation and control..

currently studying elect elect..but ASUU don pin me down.
how do I go about this please
Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by thecommunist(m): 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
Collegemind:

please, I seriously want to learn automation, instrumentation and control..

currently studying elect elect..but ASUU don pin me down.
how do I go about this please

start with YouTube, you may also want to buy PLC training KIT . it doesn't have to be as expensive as the one in the picture below(I just put that there for effect)

https://www.google.com/search?q=plc+trainer+kit&rlz=1C1GCEA_enCA990CA990&sxsrf=ALiCzsYQ9Z3MoareJaZalfAcgRWi-u06aQ:1656610434272&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiU1dzj2tX4AhWCK0QIHRFgBWEQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1536&bih=714&dpr=1.25#imgrc=xTlC4kwYdam_aM

you could look for like minded classmates and pool your resources

also you would need the PLC software and the License is very expensive in dollars. but there some software that you can use to get around that. try to get in the circle and ask around. you'll be fine if you are determined.

Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by Dshocker(m): 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
In Nigeria you don't choose dream or career path,the country Nigeria will choose to fix you or place you.
Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
thecommunist:
start with YouTube, you may also want to buy PLC training KIT . it doesn't have to be as expensive as the one in the picture below(I just put that there for effect)

https://www.google.com/search?q=plc+trainer+kit&rlz=1C1GCEA_enCA990CA990&sxsrf=ALiCzsYQ9Z3MoareJaZalfAcgRWi-u06aQ:1656610434272&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiU1dzj2tX4AhWCK0QIHRFgBWEQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1536&bih=714&dpr=1.25#imgrc=xTlC4kwYdam_aM

you could look for like minded classmates and pool your resources

also you would need the PLC software and the License is very expensive in dollars. but there some software that you can use to get around that. try to get in the circle and ask around. you'll be fine if you are determined.

thank you sir,

I am serious about learning this..the top training institute in Lagos offer this trainings for no less than N500k
other institute will train for no less than N300k..
I can judge if it is expensive but it is certainly not affordable for a student like me..

I am serious about this course..no one in my department is interested simply because they know nothing about the value of it..
so I have no like mind..

I have absolutely nothing about this..I have visited Youtube ,]..but I dont even know which one to watch..as they are of variant(simens, allen bradley etc)
i dont even know the type I should start with as a beginner.. I need someone that can put me through in details..
I do not even know the softwares used in this field...

can I reach you in anyway sir..please.
How did you learn yours sir
Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by thecommunist(m): 6:28am On Jul 02, 2022
Collegemind:

thank you sir,

I am serious about learning this..the top training institute in Lagos offer this trainings for no less than N500k
other institute will train for no less than N300k..
I can judge if it is expensive but it is certainly not affordable for a student like me..

I am serious about this course..no one in my department is interested simply because they know nothing about the value of it..
so I have no like mind..

I have absolutely nothing about this..I have visited Youtube ,]..but I dont even know which one to watch..as they are of variant(simens, allen bradley etc)
i dont even know the type I should start with as a beginner.. I need some that can put me through in details..
I even do not even know the softwares used in this field...

can I reach you in anyway sir..please.
How did you learn your sir
I will think of something and get back to you soon.
Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by Hamachi(f): 1:14am On Jul 03, 2022
Kendrick80:
Music producer but now work as a spray foam consultant.
What does spray for do?
Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by Kendrick80(m): 7:14am On Jul 03, 2022
Hamachi:
What does spray for do?
The application of spray foam to a building prevents radiation from the sun....making your home cool and more comfortable.

1 Like

Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
thecommunist:
I will think of something and get back to you soon.

thank you sir..
Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by Garrydosky04: 8:46am On Jul 04, 2022
Anieheart:
I wanted to be an AIRFORCE OFFICER tried the academy(NDA) 3 times., went for interviews those three times. but was dropped, am finally a CHEMICAL ENGINEER. A proud on
Abeg if you want to learn how to make paint u fit contact me
boss please i want to learn how to make paint
Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by Pojomojo: 9:06am On Jul 07, 2022
wink
countryman13:

I had wanted to be in the military but my dream in that area didn't see the light of day solely because of these our bad leaders in Government
Am now a trained Engr (Power/Machines) n at least putting food on our table as family
Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by Pojomojo: 9:06am On Jul 07, 2022
cheesy
Michcole:

I wanted to be a manager, an administrator per excellence but I ended up being a law enforcement agent.
Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by Pojomojo: 7:57am On Jul 10, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
To become a spy or an assasin!
So what are you now?
Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
Pojomojo:
So what are you now?

DSS

1 Like

Re: What Childhood Dream Did You Have? by Pojomojo: 10:10am On Nov 04, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Understanding The Japa Syndrome And What It Portends For Nigeria / Agony Of An Accountant / How Safe Is It To Have A Pension Plan In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.