Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Data Give-aways... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Data Give-aways... (392 Views)

Give Aways is due! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Data Give-aways... by kwindcelebrator: 2:42am On Jun 29, 2022
Hi everyone!

If you're interested in this data give away , then here are the simple steps to being successful in this quest!

1) Go to my signature where you'll find a YouTube link, click on it and it will redirect you to my YouTube channel. smiley

2) Watch at least 5 videos cool

3) Subscribe, Like, and comment on each of the videos you watched. smiley

4) Share my channel link on any two (2) social media networks. grin

5) Show me proofs (screenshots) of every action by sending to my WhatsApp contact. Check profile for number! cool

6) After review , at least 1Gb will be sent to the first 30 people who completes their tasks.. smiley smiley smiley

Queen Ekong...

Re: Data Give-aways... by eleko1: 3:31am On Jun 29, 2022
sad u"ll wait tire
Re: Data Give-aways... by NotBeenPaid: 4:33am On Jun 29, 2022

On top 1GB.
Re: Data Give-aways... by MagnoIia(f): 8:35am On Jun 29, 2022
kwindcelebrator:
Hi everyone!

If you're interested in this data give away , then here are the simple steps to being successful in this quest!

1) Go to my signature where you'll find a YouTube link, click on it and it will redirect you to my YouTube channel. smiley

2) Watch at least 5 videos cool

3) Subscribe, Like, and comment on each of the videos you watched. smiley

4) Share my channel link on any two (2) social media networks. grin

5) Show me proofs (screenshots) of every action by sending to my WhatsApp contact. Check profile for number! cool

6) After review , at least 1Gb will be sent to the first 30 people who completes their tasks.. smiley smiley smiley

Queen Ekong...
you dey mad.
Olosho work better pass this your useless hustle
Re: Data Give-aways... by pepperdemzombie: 8:54am On Jun 29, 2022
If you have such money to buy data, why not use it to pay paid viewers instead.
Only a castrated idiot can fall for this.

Re: Data Give-aways... by pepperdemzombie: 8:56am On Jun 29, 2022
eleko1:
sad u"ll wait tire
Person wey dey wait to see how crab dey blink, na riverside e go die put. Make e carry the money take pay viewers nah!

(1) (Reply)

Thief Forced To Pray Nonstop After He Was Caught Stealing Inside Mosque / Ytgfjhfghjfjhgjghjghk / So Heartbreaking To Watch This Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.