Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man (2868 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / Bishop Kukah: I'm Against Insecurity, Economic Woes, Not Buhari / FG Files Fresh Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by Whiteangel1234: 10:53am On May 29, 2020
I'm an Igbo man from Anambra but I don't support Biafra and Nnamdi KANU IPOB in particular because of lacking simple and basic strategy maybe as a Business man based in Onitsha and I also have BSc Political Science from IMO State University so i'm not just an illiterate Business man in Onitsha

I do not support Biafra because I hate Biafra !! No every Igbo man have the soft spot for Biafra at this our current Generation all our dad fought in the war my own inclusively from Child hood we hear tails and story my dad was a machine gunner in the Biafra war and he was part of the Mid west invasion to Lagos and also fought at ikot ekpene Sector but as a business man I cannot support this current struggle because its not practical its a very bad business decision that will fail I do buying and selling our head thinks like clock 24/7 calculating opportunity so I can smell bad market from 2 miles away

Igbos should focus more on using our population spread across Nigeria to gain strong political hold in Nigeria

Nnamdi KANU lack strategy but he is very good orator and Historian but this will not give us Biafra it will be talk talk and talk without practical action .

I don't like Ijaw people but there is only one strategy that can break Nigeria not war , not guerrilla war , not peaceful agitation its only an ECONOMIC OIL WAR IN THE CREEK OF NIGER DELTA that can break Nigeria

If you doubt me boko haram are well armed and fighting Nigeria using Guerilla tactics since 10 years where is there Islamic Caliphate ? grin

Massob of Uwazuruike have been agitating peaceful since 20 years now I remember I was in primary school when massob started around 1999 /2000 today I have married and have kids and we still dey struggle this peaceful Biafra

War cannot give Biafra because Ojukwu tried it and failed in 1967 , another war will lead to more failure because even Ojukwu have an advantage of a united Eastern Region forces to call upon which does not exist today

Fast forward to IPOB and Nnamdi KANU since 2012 he formed IPOB I cannot even pin point his strategy to get Biafra one moment he is making threat as if he want a violent war next moment he is shouting IPOB is a peaceful group .

so I think Nnamdi KANU strategy is to get Biafra through Mass and Civil Revolt where he provoke people to take laws into there hand and troop to the street to start fighting the Government this his method will be bloody it will lead to a lot of civilian dead and yet cannot get Biafra unless the whole Nigeria join in a Revolt like what #Revolutionnow aspired to achieve this is the only way million of Nigeria protesting and fighting the police and soldier once it will be bloody but fairly successful like Libya ,and Arab Springs etc this method will not work in Nigeria because we are too divided along tribal line and religion to be united for a Nigeria Spring

So only the Niger Delta can divide Nigeria today until the north discover oil and build refinery then Nigeria will remain united for ever until the north Decide to share their oil money alone and break out of Nigeria for AREWA REPUBLIC at that point no tribe in Nigeria can even be strong enough to fight them to stay

Only the Niger Delta can break Nigeria currently because its only an ECONOMIC OIL WAR and reducing Oil production to Zero in a country that depend on oil revenue , oil is money and money is blood of a country cut it off the country will bleed to dead in just 1 year

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by judgementyard(m): 11:01am On May 29, 2020
True dat.
You made valid points.
But they'll still come for you grin

3 Likes

Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by Whiteangel1234: 11:02am On May 29, 2020
judgementyard:
True dat.
You made valid points.
But they'll still come for you grin

Yes ooh I will be called an Afonja soon grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by NigeriansTalkUp(f): 11:05am On May 29, 2020
The worse part in hell is reserved for those who maintained their neutrality during the time of moral crisis https://www./168823290560846/?ref=share

3 Likes

Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by kayfra: 11:07am On May 29, 2020
Nope. Niger Delta have tried all that in 2015/16 and it didn't work either.

To get Biafra. You have to do it the political way by forming a party and voting all the political representatives from the SE into that party. Then you'll have a serious power block snd then you'll need to lobby the SS, SW, NC and peel off the Kanuri NE. That's enough votes to force a constitutional amendment for a referendum. Then, you can get your referendum and hope you get enough votes to leave.

Wish you a happy Biafra. Godspeed

7 Likes

Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by Whiteangel1234: 11:13am On May 29, 2020
kayfra:

To get Biafra. You have to do it the political way by forming a party and voting all the political representatives from the SE into that party. Then you'll have a serious power block snd then you'll need to lobby the SS, SW, NC and peel off the Kanuri NE. That's enough votes to force a constitutional amendment for a referendum. Then, you can get your referendum and hope you get enough votes to leave.

No Sir Niger Delta is about Resource control and deprivation it was not a secession movement and they achieve their objective very fast

Government create Amnesty for them and even NDDC to be siphoning money . People like Asari did not fight for breaking Nigeria but its about wealth sharing today he is a big man with contracts running into Millions .

If the Oil Economic war was about breaking Nigeria they will not accept oil contracts, they will not accept amnesty and they will reduce Nigeria oil production to Zero in just 2 months Nigeria will enter recession and break down

5 Likes

Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by kayfra: 11:22am On May 29, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

No Sir Niger Delta is about Resource control and deprivation it was not a secession movement and they achieve their objective very fast

Government create Amnesty for them and even NDDC to be siphoning money . People like Asari did not fight for breaking Nigeria but its about wealth sharing today he is a big man with contracts running into Millions .

If the Oil Economic war was about breaking Nigeria they will not accept oil contracts, they will not accept amnesty and they will reduce Nigeria oil production to Zero in just 2 months Nigeria will enter recession and break down

So you are alluding to the fact that it's easy to appease the Niger Delta people so why will that not work over and over again?
Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by tatatar: 11:24am On May 29, 2020
kayfra:

Point on!
Non of this are on nnamdi malu's to-do list.Despite the opportunity of having millions of die-hard supporters that has brought the actualisation closer to reality,the fool is just misusing it.
Rather,nigga keeps feeding them with one silly story from another.If it's not jubril from sudan,or the greatest secret service in the world: the Biafra m-branch,it will be his chat with Donald Trump and Putin etc
The dude is just a directionless clown.
They seriously need a change in leadership.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by kayfra: 11:26am On May 29, 2020
tatatar:

Point on!
Non of this are on nnamdi malu's to-do list.Despite the opportunity of having millions of die-hard supporters that has brought the actualisation closer to reality,the fool is just misusing it.
Rather,nigga is keeps feeding them with one silly story from another.If it's not jubril from sudan,or the greatest secret service in the world: the Biafra m-branch,or his chat with Donald Trump and Putin.
The dude is just a directionless clown.

To what end are those silly stories of Jubril, Cuba etc if not for share entertainment and to keep feeding the frenzy.

I remember the days of him "talking to the UN"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by Sammy07: 11:28am On May 29, 2020
Actually, your leaders are not ready for biafra.

And kanu is not helping matters

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by Nobody: 11:29am On May 29, 2020
Too late.

The genie is already out of the bottle.

Yorubas are going to push for self-determination.

The North too seems to be waking up.

Wonderful, I say.

We have borne the derogatory name, unity beggars, long enough.

Enough is enough.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by gidgiddy: 11:29am On May 29, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
I'm an Igbo man from Anambra but I don't support Biafra and Nnamdi KANU IPOB in particular because of lacking simple and basic strategy maybe as a Business man based in Onitsha and I also have BSc Political Science from IMO State University so i'm not just an illiterate Business man in Onitsha

I do not support Biafra because I hate Biafra !! No every Igbo man have the soft spot for Biafra at this our current Generation all our dad fought in the war my own inclusively from Child hood we hear tails and story my dad was a machine gunner in the Biafra war and he was part of the Mid west invasion to Lagos and also fought at ikot ekpene Sector but as a business man I cannot support this current struggle because its not practical its a very bad business decision that will fail I do buying and selling our head thinks like clock 24/7 calculating opportunity so I can smell bad market from 2 miles away

Igbos should focus more on using our population spread across Nigeria to gain strong political hold in Nigeria

Nnamdi KANU lack strategy but he is very good orator and Historian but this will not give us Biafra it will be talk talk and talk without practical action .

I don't like Ijaw people but there is only one strategy that can break Nigeria not war , not guerrilla war , not peaceful agitation its only an ECONOMIC OIL WAR IN THE CREEK OF NIGER DELTA that can break Nigeria

If you doubt me boko haram are well armed and fighting Nigeria using Guerilla tactics since 10 years where is there Islamic Caliphate ? grin

Massob of Uwazuruike have been agitating peaceful since 20 years now I remember I was in primary school when massob started around 1999 /2000 today I have married and have kids and we still dey struggle this peaceful Biafra

War cannot give Biafra because Ojukwu tried it and failed in 1967 , another war will lead to more failure because even Ojukwu have an advantage of a united Eastern Region forces to call upon which does not exist today

Fast forward to IPOB and Nnamdi KANU since 2012 he formed IPOB I cannot even pin point his strategy to get Biafra one moment he is making threat as if he want a violent war next moment he is shouting IPOB is a peaceful group .

so I think Nnamdi KANU strategy is to get Biafra through Mass and Civil Revolt where he provoke people to take laws into there hand and troop to the street to start fighting the Government this his method will be bloody it will lead to a lot of civilian dead and yet cannot get Biafra unless the whole Nigeria join in a Revolt like what #Revolutionnow aspired to achieve this is the only way million of Nigeria protesting and fighting the police and soldier once it will be bloody but fairly successful like Libya ,and Arab Springs etc this method will not work in Nigeria because we are too divided along tribal line and religion to be united for a Nigeria Spring

So only the Niger Delta can divide Nigeria today until the north discover oil and build refinery then Nigeria will remain united for ever until the north Decide to share their oil money alone and break out of Nigeria for AREWA REPUBLIC at that point no tribe in Nigeria can even be strong enough to fight them to stay

Only the Niger Delta can break Nigeria currently because its only an ECONOMIC OIL WAR and reducing Oil production to Zero in a country that depend on oil revenue , oil is money and money is blood of a country cut it off the country will bleed to dead in just 1 year

Theres a difference between mass protest and mass revolt. One is violent, the other is not. There is nothing Nnamdi Kanu is doing that people like Zik, Awolowo and Herbert Macauley did not do before they got independence from Britain. It is when you can massmobilise the people for an ideology that you can shake the ground and get political leaders to take you serious. If you cannot massmobilise, you are wasting your time, unless you want to take up arms.

Kanu was massmobilising people to key in to the Biafran agitation, millions were coming out for him and he was gaining ground. The Government of Buhari got scared at the momentum Kanu was gaining, and what did they do? They declared operation python dance, rushed down to the East, opened fire on unarmed people, caused violence, rushed to Kanu's house to kill him then declared his group s terrorist organisation, all in a bid to stifle the Biafran agitation

To be looking at the strategy Kanu is using to achieve Biafra without looking at what he is doing for Biafra, is to be looking in the wrong direction. If there had been no Kanu and no IPOB, would anybody be talking about Biafra today? From time to time, Uwazurike will make one statement or the other and that will be it.

It is not Kanu's job alone to get Biafra, he is only one man, it is for all those who want Biafra to support him. Would it have been better if there was no Nnamdi Kanu and no talk about Biafra? Will Biafra drop from the sky without agitation? Lets be serious here

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by Whiteangel1234: 11:30am On May 29, 2020
kayfra:

So you are alluding to the fact that it's easy to appease the Niger Delta people so why will that not work over and over again?

Yes but unless they Niger Delta are fully involved or IPOB formed a Militia armed group conducting raids/attacks on oil Installations only not attacking police or soldiers then Biafra cannot be achieve until they very year the North Discover oil and decide to break away on their own to form Arewa Republic when they have finish the oil in the Niger delta dry
Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by Whiteangel1234: 11:39am On May 29, 2020
gidgiddy:

Theres a difference between mass protest and mass revolt. One is violent, the other is not. There is nothing Nnamdi Kanu is doing that people like Zik, Awolowo and Herbert Macauley did not do before they got independence from Britain. It is when you can massmobilise the people for an ideology that you can shake the ground and get political leaders to take you serious. If you cannot massmobilise, you are wasting your time, unless you want to take up arms.

Kanu was massmobilising people to key in to the Biafran agitation, millions were coming out for him and he was gaining ground. The Government of Buhari got scared at the momentum Kanu was gaining, and what did they do? They declared operation python dance, rushed down to the East, opened fire on unarmed people, caused violence, rushed to Kanu's house to kill him then declared his group s terrorist organisation, all in a bid to stifle the Biafran agitation

To be looking at the strategy Kanu is using to achieve Biafra without looking at what he is doing for Biafra, is to be looking in the wrong direction. If there had been no Kanu and no IPOB, would anybody be talking about Biafra today? From time to time, Uwazurike will make one statement or the other and that will be it.

It is not Kanu's job alone to get Biafra, he is only one man, it is for all those who want Biafra to support him. Would it have been better if there was no Nnamdi Kanu and no talk about Biafra? Will Biafra drop from the sky without agitation? Lets be serious here

Nobody is against Nnamdi KANU but his current strategy will not work even President need advisers

There is only one way to get Biafra and international support from world power by controlling the Oil Creeks of the Niger Delta either IPOB went into negotiation with the Ijaws and all Niger Delta Tribes to support Biafra fully or IPOB formed another coded armed Guerilla unit that will specialized only on attacking oil installation until production is reduce to zero . the world news CNN , BBC will be carrying Biafra story 24/7 ...

Biafra Liberation Force ( BLF) this group will not accept amnesty or stop attack on oil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by duro4chang(m): 11:39am On May 29, 2020
kayfra:

This approach is far better than insulting people and their tribes on social media.

9 Likes

Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by kayfra: 11:39am On May 29, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Yes but unless they Niger Delta are fully involved or IPOB formed a Militia armed group conducting raids/attacks on oil Installations only not attacking police or soldiers then Biafra cannot be achieve until they very year the North Discover oil and decide to break away on their own to form Arewa Republic when they have finish the oil in the Niger delta dry

At this point. That's not even a winning strategy as the ethnic fragmentation in Niger Delta doesn't allow for that sort of cohesion. It also happens that they are not in support of doing such as vocalized by their leadership msny times.

Assuming you even get some of them onboard. It's still easy for the FG to divide and conquer. Pitch Ijaw against Urhobo or Isoko against Efik etc. That level of fragmentation is way to easy to split apart. Settle their stakeholders and it's a done deal

Not feasible or tenable. Also, it's not like you don't know how they turned against the igbos during Biafra. So nothing for them to really do anything meaningful for Biafra
Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by Easternsun2020: 11:42am On May 29, 2020
grin
Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by duro4chang(m): 11:45am On May 29, 2020
Yobabad:
Why are Yorubas naturally Deceptive and cunny
Only God knows where this hatred of yours will lead you. I hope the moderators of this section will do the needful.

7 Likes

Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by duro4chang(m): 11:45am On May 29, 2020
Yobabad:
Why are Yorubas naturally Deceptive and cunny
This is hate speech!!!
Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by Area4Area: 11:47am On May 29, 2020
kayfra:

God bless you for this, Kanu and several of his followers know this but why they stubbornly insist on their method that they know cannot work is what baffles everyone.

Kanu has no roadmap, blueprint or plans for Biafra, all he loves is the occasional hyping and praises he receives from his brainwashed and deluded followers and of course the donations as well.
Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by Whiteangel1234: 11:47am On May 29, 2020
kayfra:

At this point. That's not even a winning strategy as the ethnic fragmentation in Niger Delta doesn't allow for that sort of cohesion. It also happens that they are not in support of doing such as vocalized by their leadership msny times.

Assuming you even get some of them onboard. It's still easy for the FG to divide and conquer. Pitch Ijaw against Urhobo or Isoko against Efik etc. That level of fragmentation is way to easy to split apart. Settle their stakeholders and it's a done deal

Not feasible or tenable. Also, it's not like you don't know how they turned against the igbos during Biafra. So nothing for them to really do anything meaningful for Biafra

Its very crucial to carry them fully onboard even if IPOB formed another Branch like Biafra Liberation Force to attack and destroy Nigeria oil installation and Nigeria collapse you cannot simply march into ijaw land Efik , Ibibio land and annex it as Biafra it will lead to bloody Micro Civil war in Biafra .

So Majority of them must be carried along or forget Biafra and focus on how to get relevant in Nigeria politics

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by kayfra: 11:51am On May 29, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Its very crucial to carry them fully onboard even if IPOB formed another Branch like Biafra Liberation Force to attack and destroy Nigeria oil installation and Nigeria collapse you cannot simply march into ijaw land Efik , Ibibio land and annex it as Biafra it will lead to bloody Micro Civil war in Biafra .

So Majority of them must be carried along or forget Biafra and focus on how to get relevant in Nigeria politics

As a business man. You should be able to answer this crucial question. What's in it for them?

Also, as a business man. You should also be able to see that getting them all on the same page is a pipe dream especially when the FGN is paying what iPob can't pay them at the moment. We are black after all and immediate gratification is in our DNA. So a promise of heaven in Biafra simple won't cut it.

Look at it from pure logic

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by BlowYourMind: 11:58am On May 29, 2020
Those that suppose to make biafra happen are asslicking Buhari.
Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by Area4Area: 12:03pm On May 29, 2020
gidgiddy:

You've been educated several times on some of those lies and propaganda you just spewed so I wouldn't want to waste my time and data.

The likes of Zik, Awo etc didn't preach hate, violence and death of other ethnic groups which was exactly what Kanu wanted, he wanted a mass revolt against the Igbos so he can use that as an excuse but to his surprise, nothing of such happened and won't happen.
Let him continue brainwashing you and your likes, Nigeria still stands.

9 Likes

Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by Whiteangel1234: 12:03pm On May 29, 2020
kayfra:

As a business man. You should be able to answer this crucial question. What's in it for them?

Also, as a business man. You should also be able to see that getting them all on the same page is a pipe dream especially when the FGN is paying what iPob can't pay them at the moment. We are black after all and immediate gratification is in our DNA. So a promise of heaven in Biafra simple won't cut it.

Look at it from pure logic

Nigeria is offering 13% Resource control Biafra can offer 100% Resource control but with each region contributing Taxes and Revenue to the central Government

Biafra can offer Loose Confederation meaning each ethnic group will truly become independent for the first time in over 100 years . Regions will be created along tribal line in Biafra e.g In River Ikwerre people will have Ikwerre State and Ijaw people Izon State , Ibibio will have Ibibio State 100% Resource control

A loose confederation , there will be no president in Biafra But Prime Minister which the winning party can only form by coalition e.g you will need 70 per cent win to form Biafra Government appointing Prime minister will be entirely a party Affair not a General election so no fear of Igbo Domination but Biafra will run maximum of 3 - 4 party state

Getting all of them onboard is not possible but you need majority of them to support Biafra it atleast be sympathetic to Biafra .

No matter how much we dislike this fact the BLOOD OF NIGERIA LIES UNDER THEIR FEET the Oil . it was under Eastern Region but the smart Northern Politician make sure the carved them into smaller states and give them 13% resource control . Biafra must offer more

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by kayfra: 12:07pm On May 29, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Nigeria is offering 13% Resource control Biafra can offer 100% Resource control but with each region contributing Taxes and Revenue to the central Government

Biafra can offer Loose Confederation meaning each ethnic group will truly become independent for the first time in over 100 years . Regions will be created along tribal line in Biafra e.g In River Ikwerre people will have Ikwerre State and Ijaw people Izon State , Ibibio will have Ibibio State 100% Resource control

A loose confederation , there will be no president in Biafra But Prime Minister which the winning party can only form by coalition e.g you will need 70 per cent win to form Biafra Government appointing Prime minister will be entirely a party Affair not a General election so no fear of Igbo Domination but Biafra will run maximum of 3 - 4 party state

You are focusing on state actors i.e. 13% derivation. The people that you need for your plan are non-state actors abd they are getting settled under the table and also via means like NDDC

You can't win on the negotiating table especially when it will involve struggle at which point they won't get paid a dime till a resolution is met. You underestimate the short term gratification and motivations of a black man

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by Sammy07: 12:10pm On May 29, 2020
kayfra:

You are focusing on state actors i.e. 13% derivation. The people that you need for your plan are non-state actors abd they are getting settled under the table and also via means like NDDC

You can't win on the negotiating table especially when it will involve struggle at which point they won't get paid a time till a resolution is met. You underestimate the short term gratification and motivations of a black man

You're truly right.

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by Whiteangel1234: 12:12pm On May 29, 2020
kayfra:

You can't win on the negotiating table especially when it will involve struggle at which point they won't get paid a time till a resolution is met. You underestimate the short term gratification and motivations of a black man

That is why Radio Biafra should focus more on the Niger Delta Region in their Broadcast and trying to convince and bring them onboard every Igbo man is a Biafra at heart already whether he support openly or not . the people that need convincing, negotiation is the Niger Delta people

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by Whiteangel1234: 12:15pm On May 29, 2020
Radio Biafra should even have a language series broadcast where Broadcast should be made in Ijaw language , Efik , Ibibio , Ikwerre , Annang etc

Radio Biafra is a powerful tool but it should be use correctly to speak to people that matters in their native language before launching an all out attack in the oil installations

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by kayfra: 12:16pm On May 29, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

That is why Radio Biafra should focus more on the Niger Delta Region in their Broadcast and trying to convince and bring them onboard every Igbo man is a Biafra at heart already whether he support openly or not . the people that need convincing, negotiation is the Niger Delta people

You are still not getting it. Radio Biafra is just noise and to an extent, an annoyance. It may help Igbos emotionally, but it's a useless tool when it matters. Have you not read Art of War? I suggest you read that book

You need to come up with compelling offers to the Niger Delta and at the same time uniting them. That's an impossible mission in a region with no ethnic cohesion. Extremely heterogeneous and it doesn't help that some harbor major distrust for Igbos. Good luck with that

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Against Nnamdi KANU And Biafra Agitation By An Igbo Man by Whiteangel1234: 12:21pm On May 29, 2020
kayfra:

You are still not getting it. Radio Biafra is just noise and to an extent, an annoyance. It may help Igbos emotionally, but it's a useless tool when it matters. Have you not read Art of War? I suggest you read that book

You need to come up with compelling offers to the Niger Delta and at the same time uniting them. That's an impossible mission in a region with no ethnic cohesion. Extremely heterogeneous asides their distrust for Igbos. Good luck with that

Its hard but not impossible if its the only way to achieve Biafra . you dont expect freedom fighting to be easy every body would have been free

No offer is better than giving them 100% Resource Control to prove that their oil is not the factor pushing for Biafra

Then run Biafra Government on Parliamentary system so it won't have president but a Prime Minister appointed by the Ruling party or coalition Government it run only 3-4 party state
Since its a parliamentary Government an Efik can be the Prime Minister of Biafra if his party win majority seat and appoint him this will remove fear of Igbo dominating Biafra politics like we arw seeing in Nigeria today

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Ahmed Bola Tinubu / Please obey the sit at home / Tinubu Arrives Kano On Condolence Visit To Dangote: Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.