Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Cheated On My Boyfriend With His Friend Not Knowing They Were Testing Me – Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheated On My Boyfriend With His Friend Not Knowing They Were Testing Me – Lady (2966 Views)

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheated On My Boyfriend With His Friend Not Knowing They Were Testing Me – Lady by KwesiSiaw: 8:52am On Jun 29, 2022
A yet-to-be-identified Nigerian lady has confessed to cheating on her two years boyfriend with his best friend.

According to her in a short video she posted online, she stepped out with her boyfriend's friend on a date and to her utter surprise, her boyfriend also showed up.

The lady said that she felt so guilty until they got home after setting eyes on her boyfriend.

However, while at home, her man went into the bathroom and a message from his friend whom she went out with, popped up on his phone.

His friend was asking the guy if he has already chased her away, shocked by the message, she questioned her boyfriend and he revealed that it was all a test.

That was how they broke up.

Watch the video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/boyfriend-two-years-friend-lady/

1 Share

Re: Cheated On My Boyfriend With His Friend Not Knowing They Were Testing Me – Lady by Zonefree(m): 8:58am On Jun 29, 2022
Women are naturally cheap... No surprises here.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheated On My Boyfriend With His Friend Not Knowing They Were Testing Me – Lady by Gwagone: 9:03am On Jun 29, 2022
Ok
Re: Cheated On My Boyfriend With His Friend Not Knowing They Were Testing Me – Lady by dawnomike(m): 9:18am On Jun 29, 2022
She tried no be small... There's no point testing. Once trust is lost in a relationship, such a relationship is half way gone

1 Like

Re: Cheated On My Boyfriend With His Friend Not Knowing They Were Testing Me – Lady by DriverX: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2022
stupid fake story from an equally useless arachnid.

2 Likes

Re: Cheated On My Boyfriend With His Friend Not Knowing They Were Testing Me – Lady by poshestmina(f): 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
Zonefree:

Men are quite expensive. grin grin grin grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: Cheated On My Boyfriend With His Friend Not Knowing They Were Testing Me – Lady by kingPhidel(m): 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
This gender never cease to amaze us with their hoeing technology

2 Likes

Re: Cheated On My Boyfriend With His Friend Not Knowing They Were Testing Me – Lady by blinking001(m): 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
AWALT
Re: Cheated On My Boyfriend With His Friend Not Knowing They Were Testing Me – Lady by paulolee(m): 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
this gender eeh
Re: Cheated On My Boyfriend With His Friend Not Knowing They Were Testing Me – Lady by FahBuLous: 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
I will never ever trust a woman in my life
Re: Cheated On My Boyfriend With His Friend Not Knowing They Were Testing Me – Lady by Newton2024: 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
Zonefree:
Women are cheap. A woman's worth is a worth men give to her. She has no worth of her own.

1 Like

Re: Cheated On My Boyfriend With His Friend Not Knowing They Were Testing Me – Lady by Youngpo413: 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
FahBuLous:
I will never ever trust a woman in my life
na akpara inô full every where nowadays,even the so_called married iban are not adifferent....ukiet mmo edi ebua in one way or the other,thats why I always pity those simping men who takes those whôrés too serious....a sensible man should know that ke ukiet mmo edi ukem ukem....there by swimming their own and leaving that endless obube for others.
Re: Cheated On My Boyfriend With His Friend Not Knowing They Were Testing Me – Lady by Youngpo413: 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
Newton2024:
Women are cheap. A woman's worth is a worth men give to her. She has no worth of her own.
Re: Cheated On My Boyfriend With His Friend Not Knowing They Were Testing Me – Lady by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
Youngpo413:
na akpara inô full every where nowadays,even the so_called married iban are not adifferent....ukiet mmo edi ebua in one way or the other,thats why I always pity those simping men who takes those whôrés too serious....a sensible man should know that ke ukiet mmo edi ukem ukem....there by swimming their own and leaving that endless obube for others.
lmao
Re: Cheated On My Boyfriend With His Friend Not Knowing They Were Testing Me – Lady by FahBuLous: 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
Youngpo413:
grin grin Ateh endless Obube grin ... But iban ami enam mkpo eboho... Na simps I de pity sha
Re: Cheated On My Boyfriend With His Friend Not Knowing They Were Testing Me – Lady by Spurpositivity(m): 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
poshestmina:

Men are quite expensive. grin grin grin grin grin.

Obviously we are �
Re: Cheated On My Boyfriend With His Friend Not Knowing They Were Testing Me – Lady by kelspinall(m): 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
and you brought it online,3 idiots

(1) (Reply)

Help I Am In Love With A Pastor's Wife. / I Don't Understand This Life.. / Does This Girl Loves Me Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.