Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

How To Date Lightskin Or Halcast Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Date Lightskin Or Halcast Women (1105 Views)

Why all men clearly prefer Lightskin females! / But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... / Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Women! (reveal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Date Lightskin Or Halcast Women by PumpumPrince: 10:12am On Jun 29, 2022
Altho am from London, a Londoner & i have moiney,moiney aint everythin & altho All man agree no man is a real man until he date lightskin or halfcast women, money talks. & altho i have dated 12 lightskin women so far, we strongly advise u find a job or inprove yor english grama b4 u spek or approching lightskin or halfcast women!! (no ooofencse) angry

..... *WORDS OF WISDOM..2022!!* smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Date Lightskin Or Halcast Women by Godada(m): 10:19am On Jun 29, 2022
Re: How To Date Lightskin Or Halcast Women by PumpumPrince: 11:01am On Jun 29, 2022
Godada:

Bro the thread will make sence when u have moiney sir(no ooofencse) smiley
Re: How To Date Lightskin Or Halcast Women by siofra(f): 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
You're not tired of this foolery

You really need help.
Re: How To Date Lightskin Or Halcast Women by PumpumPrince: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
siofra:
You're not tired of this foolery

You really need help.

dont wooory, no man is interested in u.....even the disable ones(no ooofencse) smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Date Lightskin Or Halcast Women by siofra(f): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
PumpumPrince:

dont wooory, no man is interested in u.....even the disable ones(no ooofencse) smiley

So it's you women are interested in?

See persin.

Stop pretending, it's not funny anymore.
Re: How To Date Lightskin Or Halcast Women by Biafranodogwu55: 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
Why i come read this lubbish?...why

1 Like

Re: How To Date Lightskin Or Halcast Women by PumpumPrince: 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
siofra:

So it's you women are interested in?

See persin.

Stop pretending, it's not funny anymore.

Do u no how babes i hav yansh on nairaland?... i all most added u on my to-do list before they banned u like 25times on nairaland.....which mdke me loooose intaress. I hav moiney & i get women bro!!( no ooofencse ) embarassed

1 Like

Re: How To Date Lightskin Or Halcast Women by siofra(f): 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
PumpumPrince:

Do u no how babes i hav yansh on nairaland?... i all most added u on my to-do list before they banned u like 25times on nairaland.....which mdke me loooose intaress. I hav moiney & i get women bro!!( no ooofencse ) embarassed

Shut up and get out!! angry

70 years old man.
Re: How To Date Lightskin Or Halcast Women by PumpumPrince: 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
siofra:

Shut up and get out!! angry

70 years old man.

...and so?..70yer old is not allowed to fok?...well i.aint interested in yashin u anymore...DEAL WIT IT! angry
Re: How To Date Lightskin Or Halcast Women by Oturatetuala(m): 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lies!!! Loyalty is the game
Re: How To Date Lightskin Or Halcast Women by PumpumPrince: 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
Oturatetuala:
Lies!!! Loyalty is the game

hanggon brother?
Can the date the finest nairaland babe called Wumi2017?.....were do u want to find moiney to toast or date her?.. by sellin kerosine?..she will call immmigration to depot u baccckto ondo state by lorry!!(no ooofencse) angry
Re: How To Date Lightskin Or Halcast Women by wumi2017(f): 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
PumpumPrince:

hanggon brother?
Can the date the finest nairaland babe called Wumi2017?.....were do u want to find moiney to toast or date her?.. by sellin kerosine?..she will call immmigration to depot u baccckto ondo state by lorry!!(no ooofencse) angry

Ur matter don tire me I swear grin grin
Re: How To Date Lightskin Or Halcast Women by Islandlady(f): 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mtcheewww

1 Like

Re: How To Date Lightskin Or Halcast Women by PumpumPrince: 10:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
wumi2017:

Ur matter don tire me I swear grin grin

Ok u win. I wanto nak. Can we arrange? smiley
Re: How To Date Lightskin Or Halcast Women by Oturatetuala(m): 8:34am On Jun 30, 2022
PumpumPrince:

hanggon brother?

Brotherly I still stand on my words with loyalty u can win a girls heart and back it up with money and still get ur money back from her. I'm a prof in dating

1 Like

Re: How To Date Lightskin Or Halcast Women by Cousin9999: 10:02am On Jun 30, 2022
You know, a black person being enamored with that physical feature has to be one of the clearest examples of severe mental health issues.

ETA: I'd even go as far as to say, it should be considered an actual mental illness.
Re: How To Date Lightskin Or Halcast Women by PumpumPrince: 12:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
Oturatetuala:

Brotherly I still stand on my words with loyalty u can win a girls heart and back it up with money and still get ur money back from her. I'm a prof in dating

Bro are u kidding me? Each time i visit Nigeria, i sleep with at least 4 to 6 married women at my hotel, truss me bro....MOINEY TALKS. I prefer married women coz they dong giv stress...they no the score. Some of them come around mostly on Sunday after church..truss me. undecided
Re: How To Date Lightskin Or Halcast Women by PumpumPrince: 11:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
. .guys please make sure u buy pefume...not africa made thou(no ooofencse) angry

(1) (Reply)

Have Any Girl Ever Asked You Out ? Share Your Experience / 10 Top Richest Musician In Nigeria / Hacks And Tips To Make A Woman Fall In Love With You Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.