Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates (40112 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: Ahmad Lawan, Yahaya Bello Meet (Pictures) / 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South / Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by Ajofiapero(m): 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
Jondelng:

Manhood ke? grin grin

In as much as I want a good leader, Obi wont make a good leader in Nigeria, unless he is willing to spill blood.

Please my dear can you throw more lights on the statement you dropped above �
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
Jondelng:

Manhood ke? grin grin

In as much as I want a good leader, Obi wont make a good leader in Nigeria, unless he is willing to spill blood.

Devil nah u be God we shame you people next year
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by 9iceprince(m): 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Tinubu should Dare Nigerian Christians and pick a Muslim

Talk more of OBI who is optionless, he has a Place holder aswell from the South
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by omoharry(f): 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
Stanislause94:
But to say the truth Tinubu is very old for the job. Urchins open your eyes, stop being foolish for 20k.
On Peter Obi’s manhood I stand gidigba
Promote your candidate ..Let others support and campaign for thier own

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by omoharry(f): 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
udoji2021:

You igbos are taking this personal which is not cool. i'm supporting tinubu but no one is paying me. i will also withdraw my support for him if he choose a muslim running mate and consider peter obi but you people are making this looks like peter obi will be the president for your tribe only. am not attacking you o, just an advice
Oga, please ignore that hateful comment from some of these PO supporters. I believe some IPOB members are now among the obedient crowd. I wonder how they quickly got tired of fighting for the freedom of Nmandi Kanu and BIAFRA and started campaigning for one Nigeria again. This means that their agitation was not born out of passion but follow follow.
They carried their hateful and venom into the camp of Obi. Please Ignore them. I used to be an Atiku supporter and I am voting Obi now because he appears credible, competent with less corrupt charges to his name as a one time Governor. I also like his track records of his frugal nature which I think Nigeria as a struggling country needs now. All the best in who ever u support.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Why are you people scared of Ibo man becoming President? One thing I love about Ibo people, they don't worship anybody. Them no send their politicians either. So Ibo becoming President, he will not send anybody to push him around. Am sure that's why you all are scared of.

no one is scared of igbo politician, why should anyone be scared of people that can't change their states to Dubai within their years of governance

perhaps you're talking of 1966 igbo coup, if you're sincere with yourself, go online and here to read your kinsmen attacking other candidate and see why anyone should even regards you people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
bennybuhari:
Tinubu should ignore Buhari and pick whoever he likes. Afterall, Buhari never wanted him as candidate

Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by Babastrong(m): 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
[quote author=FalseProphet1 post=114257159]I see Tinubu picking Guanduje, I see Kwankwaso and Guanduje fighting for Kano votes, I see Kwankwaso winning Kano.

The rest of the visions are cloudy, I'll reveal more as time goes by.

This I have seen.[ Remove that eyes with fake vision ]
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by Bimpe29: 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
None of them is worth being his running mate where Zulum and Shettima are.
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by gaskiyamagana: 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Tinubu should Dare Nigerian Christians and pick a Muslim
How many Nigerian Christians in the North West, the states that determine Nigeria's presidential election results?
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by Idaytesj29(m): 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
Biodun556:
They are not good for jagaban. Both men are over ambitious. Either ganduje, or zulum

Ganduje preferably
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by Lovelive: 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
Good choice if you ask me but I bet you that Amina ll never accept that offer coming from person with questionable character.

gasparpisciotta:
Tinubu should choose Amina Mohammed of the UN as his VP
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by GGirll: 11:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
sleek214:
Nice one from Tinubu. Same thing Atiku did to Wike. Smart men. Haters will come here and abuse them, call them names but in their innermost heart, they wish these men were their fathers and relatives. You guys should hustle oo and stop saying vote PO for the future of your children. I bet you, 10,000 Peter Obi can't change the future of your children with your kinda mindset, you will still remain poor and pass it to your generation. Leave envy and hatred, celebrate successful men so you will be successful.

At least you are poorer and will be the poorest with your generation. Fact.
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by Ikemba007: 1:47am On Jun 30, 2022
Stanislause94:
But to say the truth Tinubu is very old for the job. Urchins open your eyes, stop being foolish for 20k.
On Peter Obi’s manhood I stand gidigba

Feom ur choice of words, we can guess the shape of ur head grin
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by fajob: 3:20am On Jun 30, 2022
Kindly find below services that we at Jolag Aggregates Limited renders in case you or your friends need our Services.
Our Professional Services
>>CCTV Surveillance System
>>Data & Voice Networking
>>Access Management
>>Automation System
>>Electrical Wiring
>>Fire Alarm System
>>PABX Intercom & VOIP
>>Electric Fence
>>Inverter & Solar Systems
>>Website Design & Development
>>Car Tracking
>>POS System
>>Smart Home System
>>Procurement
Contact Info
+2347038641600 www.jolagict.com.ng THANKS

Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by andyprez(m): 6:39am On Jun 30, 2022
udoji2021:

You igbos are taking this personal which is not cool. i'm supporting tinubu but no one is paying me. i will also withdraw my support for him if he choose a muslim running mate and consider peter obi but you people are making this looks like peter obi will be the president for your tribe only. am not attacking you o, just an advice

Real Nigerians are not voting him because he’s an Igbo man. They’re voting him because he’s the better candidate.

Tinubu, you are currently routing for is very old and cannot handle this current complexity of Nigeria. It was tried with Buhari and we (average Nigerians) knows he’s failed big time except those or their family members are benefiting illegally.

10-15 years ago, he should have been a very strong candidate.

I’m sorry to say that it’s posts like yours that brings about the ethnic divide.
Re: Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates by pseudaria: 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
Lanretoye:
you are a graduate,how many people have you employed?...I see you still depend on your uncle cos yoy are even jobless.shows who is foolish between us.

I am a young graduate barely 25 and I work for my uncle's company in a position I am well qualified for. I can show you my certificates from pry 6 to bsc tell your druglord to do same whether we will not expose the fraud he is. Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye And His Kids (Photos) / Jonathan’s Ministers, Aides Share 500 FG Houses / "Some Criminals Paraded Themselves As Bishops" - Paul Enenche Speaks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.