Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Train Attack: One Hostage Shot By Terrorist, Critically Wounded - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Train Attack: One Hostage Shot By Terrorist, Critically Wounded (29049 Views)

Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) / Desmond Yunana: Shekau Critically Ill, Wants Prayers From Nigerians - Pastor / Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Attack: One Hostage Shot By Terrorist, Critically Wounded by nazicartel(m): 10:39am On Jun 29, 2022
Which one is friendly exchange of fire ?
Re: Train Attack: One Hostage Shot By Terrorist, Critically Wounded by Sebastine1994(m): 10:39am On Jun 29, 2022
grin
Re: Train Attack: One Hostage Shot By Terrorist, Critically Wounded by Okobola146: 10:39am On Jun 29, 2022
Buhari is a fokn terrorist

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: One Hostage Shot By Terrorist, Critically Wounded by Qwerty4u(m): 10:39am On Jun 29, 2022
Oh Nigeria what a country.

Meanwhile be calming d--o--w--n with this

https://mayvibe.com/play-album/idi-ebube1612459870
Re: Train Attack: One Hostage Shot By Terrorist, Critically Wounded by Okobola146: 10:40am On Jun 29, 2022
nazicartel:
it means play play with guns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Train Attack: One Hostage Shot By Terrorist, Critically Wounded by janvier27(m): 10:40am On Jun 29, 2022
Nbote:
So if I understand correctly, we can get stories and reports from daily happenings in their camps but the govt somehow can't locate them

Isn't this shameful and ridiculous
Re: Train Attack: One Hostage Shot By Terrorist, Critically Wounded by McLizbae: 10:40am On Jun 29, 2022
Even the pictures, yet they are in captivity in a place nobody knows abi?

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: One Hostage Shot By Terrorist, Critically Wounded by hopman98: 10:41am On Jun 29, 2022
Vote BAT that innovated RAPID RESPONSE TEAM, the best security outfit in the country. Anybody wey call me names ontop wetin i talk, na hin know, i don utilize my own freedom of expression
Re: Train Attack: One Hostage Shot By Terrorist, Critically Wounded by Akerele44(m): 10:41am On Jun 29, 2022
North... Southwest...South South and South East

Which region is still 70% Secure

Without partial we all know that it's South West

Ananbra we all know is like Born state right from time

Let's give Yoruba chance to rule us to have a beta nd secure country

My IPOB brothers it's not yet ur time

Don't even dream of becoming President of the country u called a Zoo

I come in peace

Thank u
Re: Train Attack: One Hostage Shot By Terrorist, Critically Wounded by pyyxxaro: 10:41am On Jun 29, 2022
Buhari de Portugal de enjoy grin
Re: Train Attack: One Hostage Shot By Terrorist, Critically Wounded by blaise26abj(m): 10:42am On Jun 29, 2022
ironheart:
Shebi we don activate nin, why can't they trace the terrorists?

You can only track who get phone . These terrorists mostly don’t use phones . And it’s not like government don’t know where they keep those hostages . The issue is that the security apparatus of this country is compromised. The second they try to execute rescue operations , the terrorists go don know and would most likely kill all the hostages . Also rescue missions are not always successful so it takes a lot of planning and sacrifices , possibly human lives .
Re: Train Attack: One Hostage Shot By Terrorist, Critically Wounded by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:43am On Jun 29, 2022
Neoteny7:
The quality of Nigerian journalism has really hit rock bottom:

The victim is "fatally" shot but he's still alive. What a contradiction.

When someone is fatally anything, they're dead.
The thing shock me self. I started doubting if I knew the actual meaning of the word.

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: One Hostage Shot By Terrorist, Critically Wounded by allison3154: 10:43am On Jun 29, 2022
We still have a long way to Go in this country.

Nigerian now have minister of negotiation that knows locations of this people.
Re: Train Attack: One Hostage Shot By Terrorist, Critically Wounded by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 29, 2022
These guys have long been forgotten by their families and the society.
Re: Train Attack: One Hostage Shot By Terrorist, Critically Wounded by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:44am On Jun 29, 2022
blaise26abj:

You can only track who get phone . These terrorists mostly don’t use phones . And it’s not like government don’t know where they keep those guys . The issue is that the security apparatus of this country is compromised. The second they try rescue operations , the terrorists go don know and would most likely kill all the hostages . Also rescue missions are not always successful so it takes a lot of planning and sacrifices , possibly human lives .
But pantami said that NIN would help battle terrorism na. So wetin happen? Abi na we the citizens be the terrorists.
Re: Train Attack: One Hostage Shot By Terrorist, Critically Wounded by xpool(m): 10:45am On Jun 29, 2022
ogododo:

Wetin our NIN achieve?
Almost nothing.
The northerners know exactly where all the bandits and terrorists are.
Re: Train Attack: One Hostage Shot By Terrorist, Critically Wounded by SmartPolician: 10:45am On Jun 29, 2022
babzo:
Almost 3 months after, this is still going on despite hundreds of blllions budgeted for security and defense?
Just 1 American citizen was kidnapped and brought from Katsina to Kogi State; US sent a war ship, a plane, helicopters and hundreds of men to rescue him.
Ordinary farmer guy, not anyone popular or connected.
Just 1?
And we cannot rescue these people after months. Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi all campaigning as if all is well.
And Buhari, that one doesn't even care. And most of these captives are even Muslim Northerners, not like maybe other tribes that people will say he doesn't care about.

Huncle, blame the old man who people elected to do the job. The names you mentioned aren't the president yet.

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: One Hostage Shot By Terrorist, Critically Wounded by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:45am On Jun 29, 2022
Akerele44:
North... Southwest...South South and South East

Which region is still 70% Secure

Without partial we all know that it's South West

Ananbra we all know is like Born state right from time

Let's give Yoruba chance to rule us to have a beta nd secure country

My IPOB brothers it's not yet ur time

Don't even dream of becoming President of the country u called a Zoo

I come in peace

Thank u
undecidedundecided wetin this one dey talk.
Re: Train Attack: One Hostage Shot By Terrorist, Critically Wounded by alphaconde(m): 10:46am On Jun 29, 2022
JohnieWalker12:
A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for your security. #PeterObi4president2023

i support peter obi no doubt

but he has really not spoken about how he can tackle insecurity
Re: Train Attack: One Hostage Shot By Terrorist, Critically Wounded by ojobek: 10:48am On Jun 29, 2022
Assuming southern president like Jonathan still in power,heaven for don loose,that is when you will be hearing.He is too dull,he didn't act fast,he can negotiate, because the victims are Hausa etc etc.May God help us sha.
Re: Train Attack: One Hostage Shot By Terrorist, Critically Wounded by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:48am On Jun 29, 2022
nazicartel:
My brother ohgrin
Re: Train Attack: One Hostage Shot By Terrorist, Critically Wounded by Jeromejnr(m): 10:49am On Jun 29, 2022
Nbote:
So if I understand correctly, we can get stories and reports from daily happenings in their camps but the govt somehow can't locate them

Wonders of the world.
Re: Train Attack: One Hostage Shot By Terrorist, Critically Wounded by Benmob: 10:49am On Jun 29, 2022
Nbote:
no bi juju be that
Re: Train Attack: One Hostage Shot By Terrorist, Critically Wounded by gambia(m): 10:51am On Jun 29, 2022
Another news please.
Re: Train Attack: One Hostage Shot By Terrorist, Critically Wounded by blaise26abj(m): 10:53am On Jun 29, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

But pantami said that NIN would help battle terrorism na. So wetin happen? Abi na we the citizens be the terrorists.

It will eventually help in tracking the financing and also the terrorists movements after operations . However it is only effective when someone has a phone . These terrorists kidnap and kill people while they take possession of their phones especially the sims . They put sims into phones still on the 2g bandwidth to make ransom calls .
Re: Train Attack: One Hostage Shot By Terrorist, Critically Wounded by bigsmoke2(m): 10:54am On Jun 29, 2022
The trains should have a security coach attached with 2 50 cal guns mounted on it. Even if the bandits will derail the train they will suffer massive casualties too

Re: Train Attack: One Hostage Shot By Terrorist, Critically Wounded by Benmob: 10:54am On Jun 29, 2022
hopman98:
Vote BAT that innovated RAPID RESPONSE TEAM, the best security outfit in the country. Anybody wey call me names ontop wetin i talk, na hin know, i don utilize my own freedom of expression
d same BAT where help and bring the calamity of a buhari d worse ever president in Nigeria history grin undecided cry
Re: Train Attack: One Hostage Shot By Terrorist, Critically Wounded by Moneyyman: 10:56am On Jun 29, 2022
Hi, when did this happen? I'm curious since I've been out of touch with the state for a long time.

babzo:

Just 1 American citizen was kidnapped and brought from Katsina to Kogi State; US sent a war ship, a plane, helicopters and hundreds of men to rescue him.
Ordinary farmer guy, not anyone popular or connected.
Just 1?
Re: Train Attack: One Hostage Shot By Terrorist, Critically Wounded by irynterri(f): 10:58am On Jun 29, 2022
alphaconde:

i support peter obi no doubt

but he has really not spoken about how he can tackle insecurity
He doesn't need to talk about it. Everyone knows that fulani herdsmen will disappear into thin air immediately Buhari leaves aso rock.
Re: Train Attack: One Hostage Shot By Terrorist, Critically Wounded by rattlesnake(m): 10:59am On Jun 29, 2022
USELESS APC
Re: Train Attack: One Hostage Shot By Terrorist, Critically Wounded by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:00am On Jun 29, 2022
blaise26abj:

It will eventually help in tracking the financing and also the terrorists movements after operations . However it is only effective when someone has a phone . These terrorists kidnap and kill people while they take possession of their phones especially the sims . They put sims into phones still on the 2g bandwidth to make ransom calls .
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I see. It will eventually, I wonder when this eventually is. Why can't the eventually be now? I remember how they said bvn will help stop fraud, but now it is at an all-time high, and hardly anything has been done yet.

The more things change, the more they remain the same. İyi günler.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Many In Borno, Burn Houses / PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death / Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.