Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,567 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal (26563 Views)

Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) / Tinubu To PDP: You Are Handicapped By Traumatic Feelings Of Loss Of Election / David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
israelp:
lolzzz grin ...this is not tinubu thread...make una allow the old man get peace of mind grin

grin grin

Nairalanders lol are really funny people.

But aren't you tired of what's going on in this country already? cry
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by israelp(m): 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
NaijaOlosho:

grin grin

Nairalanders lol are really funny people.

But aren't you tired of what's going on in this country already? cry
I don't support APC either do I support tinubu....
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
israelp:
I don't support APC either do I support tinubu....

So at this point who would you vote for??
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by VERDA: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
9jaRealist:

Why should a “committee” choose a candidate’s running-mate?!
In what civilized democracy is a running-mate IMPOSED upon a candidate?!

A running-mate is not only someone who will be spending a lot of time with the candidate…
But, if the candidate wins, his deputy for at least 4 years, and thus COMPATIBILITY is important.

Not surprised Atiku did not pick a bully and thug like Wike…
Frankly, only thing Wike brings to the table is STOLEN STATE funds!
>

If you think Wike brings nothing to the table....all i can say is you have a right to your opinion, the facts speaks for themselves...

Was it not the same Atiku that also set up the commitee?? So who imposed Wike on anybody?? Support whom you wish but don't be dishonest because you don't like Wike's attitude.

The same PDP you feel does not need Wike is fidgeting, let's see how PDP fare's if they decided to listen to folks like you and ignore Wike.
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by Wwwq: 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
Really
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by Khez: 7:24am On Jun 30, 2022
They actually made wike shut up �� lmafo we haven’t heard from him since after atiku selected giant teeth as his vp lmafo
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by Carlosdd: 11:39am On Jun 30, 2022
omoharry:
like I said before, its only gullible supporters like you who are fighting other Nigerians over these idiotic politicians that I blame. Sey Obi visited Wike and they had a nice time together? APC/PDP politicians are friends when they are not using ur kind as pawn in their game of Chest. Oga open ur eyes. These people have never fought themselves when there are sharing our common wealth but only good at using our head to hit each other during election.
It is u that I feel sorry for anyway ..You are busy wasting all your emotions and energy fighting another fellow Nigerian that is also suffering in the hands of these idiotic politicians. You are ready to defend them with the last drop of ur blood but will they do same for you?. Same people that will be hosting parties even when their subject are being killed or kidnapped. Lives means nothing to the.As for you, you are is busy calling me an Idiot when you have not even looked at yourself in the Mirror to see the big mark of Idiot written on your 4head.

I can see your level of hatred, envy, jealous and bitterness towards someone who never imagine you exist is out of control

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Holds Meeting With Party Loyalists Ahead Of Campaigns (Pictures) / Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.