Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal (26564 Views)

Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) / Tinubu To PDP: You Are Handicapped By Traumatic Feelings Of Loss Of Election / David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by Acecube(m): 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Fareke:
By Don Silas

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/29/2023-youve-treated-wike-badly-go-to-him-appeal-ortom-tells-pdp/
He didn't get over a thousand votes. He got 300 and something. It was Tinubu that scored over a thousand vote to win APC primary.
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by CheapHomes1: 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
Fiscus105:

Sit down thr o, u will not know until wen election results are coming out.

The gap that would be, between Tinubu and Atiku would be unprecedented.

Rivers, Edo and Benue are out of reach for Atiku already.

Even south East states, I doubt if he will secure 2 states.

.......,infact Atiku nailed his coffin already.

What is this one even saying? Complete off point.

Simple question: How did PDP offend Wike?
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by CoolAmbience(m): 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
MrPolitics:
Wike is a strong party man that held the PDP together no doubt.

However, how was he done wrong? He contested for the presidency and the delegates voted him 2nd for different reasons. His uncouth method of speaking is probably one of it. He publicly stated that he wasn’t interested in VP.
Okowa worked actively for Atiku to win the primaries. It was an arrangement they had. It would be unfair to just dump him last minute for a man who is very controversial and said he never wanted the position.

Perhaps the way they went about it was wrong. I don’t know cause I wasn’t there but Wike will always have a place in PDP I think.

They will settle it anyway

You dey mind Ortom with him insanity...

Wike talks anyhow. Nobody would want such person as a leader. Nobody wronged Wike rather it is Wike that should be appealing to Rivers people for plunging their state's resources into an abyss.

Money isn't everything. The much relevance he enjoyed was thanks to Rivers money. If he were to be Governor of a state like Ekiti, Zamfara, Ebonyi or Gombe, nobody go sabi am.

His character is terrible, to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by KanwuliaExtra: 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
Wike was not treated badly.

He only lost out. Simple.

Yeah, go and talk to him.

1 Like

Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by Milljack: 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
Gov obaseki of Edo not gov okowa..wike hegemony is restricted to rivers State..he has no influence at all in Delta State politics take it to the bank
Felixamos:

I hate supporting politicians but okowa is feather weight where wike is. Is it the same okowa that came begging Wike to help him win governorship election in his state that you want to compare with Wike? C'mon now

2 Likes

Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by Fiscus105(m): 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What is this one even saying? Complete off point.

If a sitting governor who has seeing it all in politics said that, and PDP ,the main opposition party ,who was in power saying, they will go and beg Wike ,how much less you, ordinary nairaland urchin.

I repeat, sit down thr o, the real stake holders understand.

For you, you have nothing to loose rather than vomit ur myopic thought.
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by CheapHomes1: 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
Fiscus105:

If a sitting governor who has seeing it all in politics said that, and PDP ,the main opposition party ,who was in power saying, they will go and beg Wike ,how much you ordinary nairaland urchin.

For you, you have nothing to loose rather than view ur myopic thought.

Off point.

Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by kellyaa: 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Seriously, Oga go and pay salaries, Teachers in Benue have gone 8 months without salaries.

Meanwhile, Troops dealt with terrorists in Borno, see Photos>>> https://salemgists.com/nigerian-troops-kill-3-boko-haram-in-an-ambush-recover-weapons-photos/

Pls tell him
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by CheapHomes1: 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
Fiscus105:

If a sitting governor who has seeing it all in politics said that, and PDP ,the main opposition party ,who was in power saying, they will go and beg Wike ,how much less you, ordinary nairaland urchin.

For you, you have nothing to loose rather than vomit ur myopic thought.

Extraordinary nairaland urchin and real stakeholder, cant you answer the simple question?

How did PDP offend Wike
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
Bar1941:
Wike had made up his mind to support APC, he's a tough guy and never going back on that decision. The fact Okowa cajoled and later betrayed him and other Southern governors is enough a reason not to support PDP.
aside Rivers State Wike doesn't have much influence and if he leaves PDP... PDP ll still win in Rivers... He isn't fit for vice he should just accept it
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by skywalker240(m): 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
Sulele04:
Atoku the serial loser cheesy cheesy.
Warming up for another defeat in 2023. tongue

Wike nah noisemaker.
Wike nah empty barrel.
Wike is not vp.

Okay oo go win election nah. cheesy.

Hopefully Okowa will deliver the block vote in the south-east, and South-South afterall he is the bridge between the Igbos, and niger deltans.
Okowa

Aiyinwan TAKE STAT. grin
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by VERDA: 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
MrPolitics:

However, how was he done wrong? He contested for the presidency and the delegates voted him 2nd for different reasons. His uncouth method of speaking is probably one of it. He publicly stated that he wasn’t interested in VP.
Okowa worked actively for Atiku to win the primaries. It was an arrangement they had. It would be unfair to just dump him last minute for a man who is very controversial and said he never wanted the position.

Perhaps the way they went about it was wrong. I don’t know cause I wasn’t there but Wike will always have a place in PDP I think.

Wike spoke about not wanting VP when he was tackling Peter Obi...I think he said something like, *I am commited to the race for presidency unlike some people who know they might not win and are angling for the VP position*...

After the elections that brought up Atiku, Wike did not cause any trouble and accepted the candidacy of Atiku as expected of a party man...

Everyone knows when it comes to mobilization and contribution to the growth of the present PDP, Wike has done the most, most of the candidates he supported in majority of the states in the north and south including Edo which had a sitting governor won their primaries, that is how popular he is, he even came second in the primary elections.

Now as a candidate and party, you set up a committee to pick a VP, the committee concluded and close to 90% picked Wike, but you chose someone else, if you had ur plans already, why wasting time setting up a committee?.

You have a right to pick your candidate, party is supreme and of course there is no law saying Wike must be VP... However, the right thing to do after making your choice was to let Wike know that he was not picked and who was picked before annoncing ur pick...but you went ahead and announced it.

In light of all these, no one can come out and say Wike was not wrong, anyways...make then handle their matter however they wish, I am just an objective observer, we just want the best person to lead the country.
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by 9jaRealist: 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
Fareke:
By Don Silas

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/29/2023-youve-treated-wike-badly-go-to-him-appeal-ortom-tells-pdp/

FVCK WIKE…

He’s a bully, spending STATE funds to advance his PERSONAL political ambitions…
If nothing else good comes from this election cycle, his FAILURE is consolation enough!

>
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by 9jaRealist: 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
VERDA:
Wike spoke about not wanting VP when he was tackling Peter Obi...I think he said something like, *I am commited to the race for presidency unlike some people who know they might not win and are angling for the VP position*...

After the elections that brought up Atiku, Wike did not cause any trouble and accepted the candidacy of Atiku as expected of a party man...

Everyone knows when it comes to mobilization and contribution to the growth of the present PDP, Wike has done the most, most of the candidates he supported in majority of the states in the north and south including Edo which had a sitting governor won their primaries, that is how popular he is, he even came second in the primary elections.

Now as a candidate and party, you set up a committee to pick a VP, the committee concluded and close to 90% picked Wike, but you chose someone else, if you had ur plans already, why wasting time setting up a committee?.

You have a right to pick your candidate, party is supreme and of course there is no law saying Wike must be VP... However, the right thing to do after making your choice was to let Wike know that he was not picked and who was picked before annoncing ur pick...but you went ahead and announced it.

In light of all these, no one can come out and say Wike was not wrong, anyways...make then handle their matter however they wish, I am just an objective observer, we just want the best person to lead the country.

Why should a “committee” choose a candidate’s running-mate?!
In what civilized democracy is a running-mate IMPOSED upon a candidate?!

A running-mate is not only someone who will be spending a lot of time with the candidate…
But, if the candidate wins, his deputy for at least 4 years, and thus COMPATIBILITY is important.

Not surprised Atiku did not pick a bully and thug like Wike…
Frankly, only thing Wike brings to the table is STOLEN STATE funds!
>
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
Bar1941:
Wike had made up his mind to support APC, he's a tough guy and never going back on that decision. The fact Okowa cajoled and later betrayed him and other Southern governors is enough a reason not to support PDP.
Stop dreaming, Wike has all his followers contesting elections in Pdp, he can never support apc and ameachi
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by Chukazu: 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mumu, the same man who decided against zoning for PDP
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by omoharry(f): 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
Bar1941:
So if Wike won decamp to APC, una go receive am abi? Una nor get shame at all!!..APC & PDP are two National shameless Harlots that open their legs wide for every Tom,Dick & Harry to come in.Na their stupid supporters that are fighting one another that I feel sorry for.
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by Carlosdd: 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
Tinubu is a thief

Your life is miserable simply because you don’t know what to do with your life
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by Carlosdd: 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
omoharry:
So if Wike won decamp to APC, una go receive am abi? Una nor get shame at all!!..APC & PDP are two National shameless Harlots that open their legs wide for every Tom,Dick & Harry to come in.Na their stupid supporters that are fighting one another that I feel sorry for.

Idiot what of if wike decided to join Obi ? Obi jumped from apga to pdp back to apga again to pdp now with labor party ,you need to realised that action in politics is dictated by the ‘interest’ and these kinds of ‘game of interest’ in politics will continue to be till the existence of nation-states. Get that into your dumb skull

1 Like

Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by maasoap(m): 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
They want to scam him again. Will Wike learn that PDP has turned him into use and dump?
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by searchlight: 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
MrPolitics:

I can't see any bad treatment on Wike.
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by cedricksly: 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
MrPolitics:

as everything you have said is true, except okowa working for Atiku to win, it is even funny reading it... Oga forget that one okowa didn't do shit.. Have you heard that saying. When the needed is not available the available becomes the needed, Na wetin happen there.. Okowa of delta state and obaseki of edo state where the only two Christians standing to pick from and obaseki position with PDP is super controversial that's why it fell on okowa, if obaseki was not in war with PDP in edo state he would have been the most preferred as an economist... So rest okowa no do anything
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by omoharry(f): 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
Carlosdd:

Idiot what of if wike decided to join Obi ? Obi jumped from apga to pdp back to apga again to pdp now with labor party ,you need to realized that action in politics is dictated by the ‘interest’ and these kinds of ‘game of interest’ in politics will continue to be till the existence of nation-states. Get that into your dumb skull
like I said before, its only gullible supporters like you who are fighting other Nigerians over these idiotic politicians that I blame. Sey Obi visited Wike and they had a nice time together? APC/PDP politicians are friends when they are not using ur kind as pawn in their game of Chest. Oga open ur eyes. These people have never fought themselves when there are sharing our common wealth but only good at using our head to hit each other during election.
It is u that I feel sorry for anyway ..You are busy wasting all your emotions and energy fighting another fellow Nigerian that is also suffering in the hands of these idiotic politicians. You are ready to defend them with the last drop of ur blood but will they do same for you?. Same people that will be hosting parties even when their subject are being killed or kidnapped. Lives means nothing to the.As for you, you are is busy calling me an Idiot when you have not even looked at yourself in the Mirror to see the big mark of Idiot written on your 4head.
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by bobbychat: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mercedes v bout 2001 model for sale. Nigerian used. Factory fitted air condition. Sound engine. Neat interior. Please contact 07018114154. Location Kaduna

Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by Mosesvic11(m): 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Mr brother, it's the same question I am asking myself. Dude contested an election and lost. I don't know what all these emotions flying around is for
Did he blame any body? The people that wrong him was the one running from Piller to post, River is gone
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by CheapHomes1: 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mosesvic11:
Did he blame any body? The people that wrong him was the one running from Piller to post, River is gone

What are you even saying? What's the correlation between what you have typed and my post? When did me and you talk Wike blaming anybody?
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by orisa37: 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
NIGERIA POLITICIANS ARE BRAINLESS AND WICKED.
ORTOM SPEAKS THE TRUTH.
PDP HAS TREATED WIKE JUST THE SAME WAY APC HAS TREATED PYO.
THE ELITES IN NIGERIA WITHOUT THE MILITARY IS USELESS.
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mccullum:

grin What of Pethief Obituary is a looter.

grin
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by israelp(m): 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
Tinubu is a thief
lolzzz grin ...this is not tinubu thread...make una allow the old man get peace of mind grin
Re: Ortom To PDP: You Have Treated Wike Badly, Go To Him, Appeal by maxzzo1(m): 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
MrPolitics:

I watch d interview this morning, Atiku set up d committee to select VP, why did he not follow der recommendation as 13 out 17 went for Wike.....why did he now set up d committee.... If na u will u be happy? Even Ortom was hangry too cos he was in dat committee....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects / Osita Okechukwu Replies Tinubu: ‘Osho-Virus’ Behind APC Crisis / Abba Kyari: Why Buhari Should Sack IGP Usman Baba - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.