Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Is He Really Cheating On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He Really Cheating On Me (1822 Views)

Is She Really Cheating? / Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Really Cheating On Me by ima1(f): 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2007
first i am really sad and angry at the same time because i cried myself to sleep over some stupid guy;

anyway it all started when i called my guy last night and he said he was bored went out for a drive, got something to eat and was heading home, and i said call me when you get home which was in like 30 min, 3 hrs later no call, i tried calling him like 3 times he didn't pick up, sent him a text message that i was worried and he should call me so i can find out if he is okay no reply, i was worried maybe he got into an accident or something, anyway i decided to go to bed and 2 hrs later which was like 2am my time and 3am his time my phone rang and it was him, i said hello, no answer but i could hear his voice and some other chick in the background, this totally destroyed me, i hung up the phone and kept wondering if i was dreaming, i calmed myself down and decided to call him next day and see wats up, now im wondering what to say, i mean why would he be up 3 am with another woman, its not like we were arguing or anything, part of me wants to leave him and never look back and the other part wants to find out why, because i can never be with a man who wants to be with other women no matter how much i love him, i would let go.

now i am wondering what to say or do when i call him, thats where i need ur help. i am so pissed off because i would never cheat on my guy and he said the same thing, this is same guy i introduced to my parents and was going back home to marry cry
Re: Is He Really Cheating On Me by simplyme3(f): 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2007
find out better before jumping into conclusions - be wise.
Re: Is He Really Cheating On Me by Njoy1(f): 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2007
It seems to me he is dedicated to you and another. When you do get to speak to him, don't let on he accidentally called you (or maybe it's his way of letting you know there's someone else), just ask him the usual questions, like where was he while you were trying to reach him, was he with a friend. Just find out what sorry excuse his going to come up with. Don't forget most men have the ability to sex with your mind. Whatever happens be strong.
Re: Is He Really Cheating On Me by ima1(f): 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2007
thanks i appreciate the responses, would a guy be that mean to just dial his gfs # just to let her know there is someone else, y don't he just say it
Re: Is He Really Cheating On Me by CrazyMan(m): 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2007
I know how you feel. And I know how hard it is for you. But  Before you jump into any conclusions, I would advise you to do a thorough investigation.
If it’s true, then there’s no need wasting any time with him because he doesn’t love you any more just quit that relationship.
Re: Is He Really Cheating On Me by Njoy1(f): 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2007
@Ima1

There's never an easy way to end a relationship. Some are done in less humiliating ways and some just don't give a damn.
Re: Is He Really Cheating On Me by iice(f): 2:53am On Aug 13, 2007
Have to get all the details before thinking he is cheating. He may not have dialed your number on purpose or even dialed at all. I mean maybe while sitting down, the movement and compression of his body caused the phone to dial. does that make sense?

Nwayz, try to get all the details before concluding.
Re: Is He Really Cheating On Me by OmoEko1(f): 3:05am On Aug 13, 2007
From what u told us I don't see any signs of him cheating, so plz why don't you ask him before jumping into conclusion. You don't wanna make any rational decision based on him not answering your phone calls, beacause you might regret it later on. Anyway ask him about the woman voice you heard(female friend).
Re: Is He Really Cheating On Me by olanajim(m): 3:26am On Aug 13, 2007
It is not unusual for some guys to not call their girl. He may have reason that has nothing to do with cheating.
Don't get anxious until he give you reason to. Just ask him without show any anxiety or suspicious. And wait for reply before you conclude.
Re: Is He Really Cheating On Me by Ozigis(m): 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2007
My dear lets face facts hear, Nevermind what people may advice you to do. I am sure non of the ladies in the house will let go of their guy just because of the reason of him cheating on you except otherwise you are sure he does not love you. Forget what guys do say about not having other relationships, the truth is every guy once in a while cheats on his girl and it does not mean he does not respect or love you, it is just in the nature of men.

Moreover if you are thinking of leaving a guy because he cheated on you with another girl, then mark my words, You will leave many guys, and even after marriage divorce many guys, I am telling you married men are even worse. So baby hang unto your man and try to make him stop cheating on you instead of running away from him.

wish you luck.
Re: Is He Really Cheating On Me by iice(f): 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2007
Stay dia dey dream! None of the ladies ke! Generalizations! Sheessssh!
Re: Is He Really Cheating On Me by NOIBMUUL(m): 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2007
wink smiley wink smiley
Re: Is He Really Cheating On Me by sammyjl(f): 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2007
angry Girl please, talk to your guy about this issue before u make a decision. The mind can play tricks on us, confront him nicely.
Good luck
Re: Is He Really Cheating On Me by seon(m): 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2007
My dear friend,
a lot of people av given a very good response to ur post and i also beleive the best thing 4 u to do is to find out whats hapening b4 u take any decision. Pls use your head.
Re: Is He Really Cheating On Me by justblaze(m): 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2007
ima1, babe i'm a guy, your man is cheating on you. i recognize and know that incident you described. MOVE ON
Re: Is He Really Cheating On Me by OmoEko1(f): 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2007
@justblaze

Haba which kind advice is this shocked shocked, abeg shut up jare so reasonable people can give her some useful advice
Re: Is He Really Cheating On Me by ima1(f): 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2007
i spoke to him about it, and i was right there was another woman in his house, his phone accidentally dialed mine, and the woman is his sister's friend, when i called and asked him he explained and i do trust him, anyway thanks guys
Re: Is He Really Cheating On Me by CrazyMan(m): 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2007
You see why it’s good to think properly before jumping into any unnecessary conclusion.

Any way am happy he wasn’t cheating on you after all. wink
Re: Is He Really Cheating On Me by tnaidaR(f): 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2007
Ozigis:

My dear lets face facts hear, Nevermind what people may advice you to do. I am sure non of the ladies in the house will let go of their guy just because of the reason of him cheating on you except otherwise you are sure he does not love you.

Oh really? wha sorta girls you meet in your sorry life? undecided
Ozigis:

Forget what guys do say about not having other relationships, the truth is every guy once in a while cheats on his girl and it does not mean he does not respect or love you, it is just in the nature of men.
As well as women cheat on guys but that doesn't mean they don't "love" and "respect" the guy. Bullocks! Nature my ass!
Ozigis:

Moreover if you are thinking of leaving a guy because he cheated on you with another girl, then mark my words, You will leave many guys, and even after marriage divorce many guys, I am telling you married men are even worse. So baby hang unto your man and try to make him stop cheating on you instead of running away from him.

Who the hell do u guys think you are? Just cheat and have the woman swallow it and still "love" and "respect" you? Have you got a brain or cabbage up there? You disgust me!
Ozigis:

wish you luck.

Good luck in finding a wife with a similar character as yours and make sure you stick with her though she cheats on you 'cause it could be her nature to cheat, u know? But that no mean she don't "love" and "respect" you.

Dude, you gotta meet real asses in your life and leave all them 2 cents asses. Nonsense!
Re: Is He Really Cheating On Me by OmoEko1(f): 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2007
Am so glad he isn't cheating and that u asked him before making the biggest mistake of your life. This is a lesson for everyone especially the jealous ones grin grin
Re: Is He Really Cheating On Me by simplyme3(f): 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2007
thank God u didnt take d horrid suggestions of some relationship experts - good for u.
Re: Is He Really Cheating On Me by lovemajek(f): 11:27pm On Aug 13, 2007
@ poster
Always look before you jump, sometimes emotions betrayed actions.
Re: Is He Really Cheating On Me by justblaze(m): 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2007
@ omo eko, u dont like the truth abi? she asked for advise and i gave mine. u do understand the meaning of a forum, dont u?

@ima1 , how can u chop that story? angry y r some people so gullible? what are the odds? his fone accidentally dialed you on the day you asked him to holla @ you. hmmm let me see. he forgot but his fone remembered you? and coincidentally a lady in the background,"his sisters friend" was talking hmmm again how u go chop that story? anyways i rest my case but pls watch that dude carefully.

by any chance did u also confirm with his sista? although she might cover up for him but dude might also slip up and not inform her.
Re: Is He Really Cheating On Me by ariblaze(m): 1:38pm On Aug 14, 2007
have anyone considered the fact

that he indeed might in fact be with another woman

who wants him him he doesnt her.

which explains the reason why his phone

dials her and he seems oblivious

you know how conniving

a woman in that kinda scenerio

can be.

bottomline ask your guy
Re: Is He Really Cheating On Me by OmoEko1(f): 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2007
@Justblaze

Well you are right, a forum is a place to air ideas so abeg carry go jare grin

@ariblaze

My dude its possible it redialed her #accidential especially if her bf never cleared the missed calls wink, actually it was happened to me before but the person was my mom, I heard all her conversation but later hanged up and called her to know if she called me but said no she didn't and that it was a mistake.
Re: Is He Really Cheating On Me by ariblaze(m): 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2007
@Omo Eko

point

which just goes to say there its not

conclusive to say he is cheating could have happened eitherways
Re: Is He Really Cheating On Me by Ozigis(m): 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2007
tnaidaR

Why is it that most of you girls dont like the truth?

I just dont want her to do a rong thing. Instead of thinking she can avoid her problem by running away from it, is it not better she stays and face it once and for all? However, just know that the difference between a thief and an innocent person is that the former is caught while the other is not. Same also goes to relationship, some people are smart enough not to get caught cheating while others are not. and so also I feel a known devil is better than unknown angel.
Re: Is He Really Cheating On Me by Hazeleyed(f): 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2007
@ima1 , how can u chop that story? y r some people so gullible? what are the odds? his phone accidentally dialed you on the day you asked him to holla @ you. hmmm let me see. he forgot but his phone remembered you? and coincidentally a lady in the background,"his sisters friend" was talking hmmm again how u go chop that story? anyways i rest my case but please watch that dude carefully.

i was also wondering about the same thing!!!!!!!!!!,

ima1:

i spoke to him about it, and i was right there was another woman in his house, his phone accidentally dialed mine, and the woman is his sister's friend, when i called and asked him he explained and i do trust him, anyway thanks guys

Hnnmmmmm, u sound very happy.he must really have u were he wants you,
Re: Is He Really Cheating On Me by ima1(f): 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2007
justblaze:

@ima1 , how can u chop that story? angry y r some people so gullible? what are the odds? his phone accidentally dialed you on the day you asked him to holla @ you. hmmm let me see. he forgot but his phone remembered you? and coincidentally a lady in the background,"his sisters friend" was talking hmmm again how u go chop that story? anyways i rest my case but please watch that dude carefully.

by any chance did u also confirm with his sista? although she might cover up for him but dude might also slip up and not inform her.

i don't think i am gullible, because his phone has dialed my number before several times and i haven't asked his sister yet, and don't intend to, i just wanna trust him, yeah there is a 50:50 chance that he might be cheating and that he might not, but i love this guy and no love is not blind with me, if i find out he is really cheating then i'll leave in a heartbeat,
Re: Is He Really Cheating On Me by tnaidaR(f): 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2007
Ozigis:

tnaidaR

Why is it that most of you girls don't like the truth?

I just don't want her to do a rong thing. Instead of thinking she can avoid her problem by running away from it, is it not better she stays and face it once and for all? However, just know that the difference between a thief and an innocent person is that the former is caught while the other is not. Same also goes to relationship, some people are smart enough not to get caught cheating while others are not. and so also I feel a known devil is better than unknown angel.

You still yan bulls and garb. Care to quit?
Re: Is He Really Cheating On Me by justsojgmailcom(m): 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2007
eVeN IF He is whY dOnT yOu JuSt mOvE oN?
Re: Is He Really Cheating On Me by OmoEko1(f): 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2007
@ariblaze

Well you are kind of right there sha, 50\50 chance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Confused / Short People Only Look Attractive When They Are Younger / Miss Nl Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.