Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Pictures Of Peter Obi That Portrays Him More Human Than The Rest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Peter Obi That Portrays Him More Human Than The Rest (3001 Views)

Datti: Extension Of Validity Of ₦‎200 Notes Portrays Buhari As Weak / Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) / How US Embassy Portrays Nigeria On Its Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Peter Obi That Portrays Him More Human Than The Rest by lightskinnigga: 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
Elections are here again and it’s about that season when politicians start playing the cliche role of being the “people’s person”

But only one stands out..one who has being going on and on with his good deed.

And that is peter obi

Here are some pix.

2-3)Peter shows compassion to victims of natural disaster

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Portrays Him More Human Than The Rest by Fira09(m): 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
PETER OBI will be the Next president of Nigeria....... All other presidential candidates are counterfeits.

TINUBU urchins....can Yekini Amoda Ogunlere do this??.

He might even sink and slump.

His to old to contest for a presidential election.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Portrays Him More Human Than The Rest by lightskinnigga: 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
Peter obi the sports man

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Portrays Him More Human Than The Rest by lightskinnigga: 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
Peter obi is for kids

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Portrays Him More Human Than The Rest by Mystic216: 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
Obi is a humble man that understands both the poor and the rich
Let’s make this man our president and have a better country
VOTE FOR PETER OBI

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Portrays Him More Human Than The Rest by lightskinnigga: 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
When he says he cares for the future, he means it

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Portrays Him More Human Than The Rest by Totilopussylick(m): 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
Tinubu urchins won't see this as a reasons to support the man of the people.

They want half-dead man without certificates for president tongue undecided lipsrsealed.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Portrays Him More Human Than The Rest by lightskinnigga: 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
Peter obi and kids

We need this nw

17 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Portrays Him More Human Than The Rest by lightskinnigga: 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
Peter obi with the influential

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Portrays Him More Human Than The Rest by sirjustice1575(m): 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
This country need the presidential service of Mr. Peter Obi,.

He's very humane and down to earth.

Vote Peter Obi for President 2023.

20 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Portrays Him More Human Than The Rest by Totilopussylick(m): 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
Why can't Igbo man be president

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Portrays Him More Human Than The Rest by lightskinnigga: 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
Peter obi for the grieving

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Portrays Him More Human Than The Rest by lightskinnigga: 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
Peter the regular guy

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Portrays Him More Human Than The Rest by VoteTinubu2023: 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
Like I have always said, these pictures do not mean anything. Infact, they have no bearing on his capacity to deliver as a President if elected. Nigeria is in a precarious stage in its history, in a time of hyperinflation, a time of heightened insecurity and dwindling Government revenue.

We can't afford to miss it. Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a proven administrator whose ability to deliver on promises is unparalleled. He is a wealth creator who sees potential economic advantage in anything. He initiated the Lekki Free trade zone, Lekki seaport, RRS and several other revolutionary ideas. Also, under his watch, Lagos GDP experienced an unprecedented growth from a measly million of dollars to over 140 billion of dollars Today.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Portrays Him More Human Than The Rest by lightskinnigga: 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
Peter obi for the people.

the compassionate

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Portrays Him More Human Than The Rest by lightskinnigga: 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
Peter obi the cool guy everyone can talk with

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Portrays Him More Human Than The Rest by chidexleo: 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
Peter obi is the best for Nigeria to progress.

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Portrays Him More Human Than The Rest by 666Advocate: 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
I have 3 voters card all will be for Peter Obi
To hell with Ijaw Republic.
For One Nigeria I stand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Portrays Him More Human Than The Rest by Authoreety: 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
And this was while he was still a governor o..

Had chance to play at a program he attended while still in Nigeria... After the show, this man no comot like other dignitaries o... He even invited me to his table and offered me fresh fish peppersoup from his plate... Also gave me 2k in 200naira denominations even though I made over 280k from that show.

So humble and so calm

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Portrays Him More Human Than The Rest by lightskinnigga: 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
666Advocate:
I have 3 voters card all will be for Peter Obi
To hell with Ijaw Republic.
For One Nigeria I stand.
i know my family, my staff and friends are for obi.

That’s @least 30 votes

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Portrays Him More Human Than The Rest by PresidObi: 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
Peter Obi for the students

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Portrays Him More Human Than The Rest by specialmati(m): 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
cool cool cool na only youth wey no get future go look Peter Obi finish leave him go they support old money bags that should be at home resting

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Portrays Him More Human Than The Rest by PresidObi: 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
Peter Obi for the unfortunate people attacked for nothing.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Portrays Him More Human Than The Rest by PresidObi: 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
Peter Obi, when compared to others

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Portrays Him More Human Than The Rest by PresidObi: 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
Peter Obi, the most selfless leader in Africa.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Portrays Him More Human Than The Rest by KingofAnambra: 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
That bastard packaged fraud political prostitute pandora thief Peter Obi will never be president. How can Peter Obi, the candidate of IPOB, unknown gunmen and ESN, become president of Nigeria? Nigeria is still a zoo and Nigerians are still unity beggars from Zoogeria undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Portrays Him More Human Than The Rest by ajekpaks(m): 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
hmm
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Portrays Him More Human Than The Rest by perez100: 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
To be honest, Nigerians need Peter Obi seriously as the President of Nigeria. All these pictures came when he was still the Governor of Anambra State. Other candidates we have and had in Nigeria only join the poor to fry groundnuts when they were contesting but immediately the elections are over and they won, they bid the poor goodbye. The next thing is tax, demolition of their business places and using security to humiliate and torture the masses who dare to exercise their constitutional rights through protest.

I repeat the choice is yours to make. Peter Obi is the right man for the job. Tribalism cannot fix our electricity and all of us suffer it together no matter your tribes

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Portrays Him More Human Than The Rest by Penguin2: 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Like I have always said, these pictures do not mean anything. Infact, they have no bearing on his capacity to deliver as a President if elected. Nigeria is in a precarious stage in its history, in a time of hyperinflation, a time of heightened insecurity and dwindling Government revenue.

We can't afford to miss it. Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a proven administrator whose ability to deliver on promises is unparalleled. He is a wealth creator who sees potential economic advantage in anything. He initiated the Lekki Free trade zone, Lekki seaport, RRS and several other revolutionary ideas. Also, under his watch, Lagos GDP experienced an unprecedented growth from a measly million of dollars to over 140 billion of dollars Today.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

Can you show us a picture of Tinubu like this apart from where he’s sharing garri and red oil?

We are waiting.

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Portrays Him More Human Than The Rest by Chinjo2: 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
Peter Obi is a very wonderful candidate but I believe he time has not come. All that needs to be done is to mobilize people through superior argument as to why he remains the best and not through cyber bullying. If it pleases God He will be the first democratically elected Igbo president in Nigeria. He is still a work in progress.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi That Portrays Him More Human Than The Rest by Golan007: 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
The giver.

74 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Why Christian, Muslim North Won’t Vote Bola Tinubu" - Sani Mohammed (Photo) / APC Stoned In Jos Today / (Photo):Big Brother Naija Host Ebuka Uchendu Declares Support For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.