Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

I'm 30 And Losing The Remaining 15% Of Hope I Have In This Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm 30 And Losing The Remaining 15% Of Hope I Have In This Country (405 Views)

Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters / Atiku: I Am Truly Being Pampered In My Hometown, Hope I Don't Add Extra Weight / I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm 30 And Losing The Remaining 15% Of Hope I Have In This Country by LagosG: 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
I just read someone's post here as regarding increasing gas prices which is affecting everybody. Even Mei Shais use gas stoves to make noodles and eggs for hungry clients these days. I've admired how through that, we're now emitting less greenhouse gases and making the planet better in our own little way.

Mr Freestuffswhatever said we should revert to coal and kerosene because according to him the war in Ukraine is affecting our supply of oil and gas products. The war in Ukraine is also the reason why all the companies that sold whole products are now selling a portion in sachets because they're becoming unaffordable. Sometime last week I saw Colgate toothpaste in sachets hung at a kiosk. I fear it's only a matter of time before we start seeing Nutella, Sardines, Corned beef, etc. in sachets. They're just trying to make the trenches more liveable but not exactly trying to improve it.

I've learned in my short existence that no president can ever satisfy Nigerians because the damage is too deep. Even if PO wins, it will take less than a year for the normal presidential curses to start raining in on Aso Rock even from those rooting for him right now...and this is an undisputable fact with an inevitable scenario.Nobody regulates the prices of anything except petroleum products. Eggs, for example. Who dey regulate am? Since Dem born me, the price never go down na so so up like a seed planted in fertile ground. Go check US pricing of eggs in the last 30 years. E dey go up and come down like Bitcoin. This goes for all food products.

No pricing that goes up ever comes down in this country. Nothing!

Who cursed us??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 30 And Losing The Remaining 15% Of Hope I Have In This Country by donbachi(m): 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ur own still dey 15%.
Mine na 0%.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 30 And Losing The Remaining 15% Of Hope I Have In This Country by zionmde: 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
If your politicians didn't embezzle and render great infrastructures like Ajaokuta steel plant, refineries etc, Nigeria could have been a producing country, our naira stronger. Why do we need to import gas when we are rich in gas deposits? PDP and APC has brought us where we are today, voting any of them means we are not ready to move forward
Re: I'm 30 And Losing The Remaining 15% Of Hope I Have In This Country by Built2last: 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
How did you arrive at 15%

Anyway, The bad news is that it can only get worse. Like you alluded, 5 years from now. Hunger will become a global weapon. they determine who gets what and when. prepare for the future. it wont get better am afraid my friend

Russia Ukraine war is not the reason we have global inflation.

Those who manipulate the market are behind it.

Russia has not stopped selling gas to anybody. All companies are still producing. No oil producing nation has stopped production.

Oil price is now higher than 100 dollars yet things keep going up.

2008, global economy came to a halt. Inflation was not this high.

If any one says its Russia causing it, na fat lie.

3 Likes

Re: I'm 30 And Losing The Remaining 15% Of Hope I Have In This Country by Blackfire(m): 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lazy youth
Re: I'm 30 And Losing The Remaining 15% Of Hope I Have In This Country by PointB: 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
And when the people saw what lies before them, and the kingdom of Nigira. They said, one to the other:
"Come, let us be Obidient,"

And the people continued to be Obidient. For they fear that without obidience, they would be sacrificed on the alter of Nigira, where many hopes have so perished. And as many as become Obidient, they gained power to rise above hopelessness.

https://www.nairaland.com/7183124/acts-king-bubu-son-hari
Re: I'm 30 And Losing The Remaining 15% Of Hope I Have In This Country by wordbank(m): 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lamination will reduce
Make the right choice
OBI 2023
Re: I'm 30 And Losing The Remaining 15% Of Hope I Have In This Country by LagosG: 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
Blackfire:
Lazy youth
Says the guy who's daydreaming about buying Nairaland. Lmao!

You wey get 2billion to buy Nairaland, how have you used your money to make the world a better place? Spits!
Re: I'm 30 And Losing The Remaining 15% Of Hope I Have In This Country by christejames(m): 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mine was sliding down to 3% until Peter Obi came to recharge it to about 55% now I think from 2023 he will complete it 100% cool

Be OBIdient!
Re: I'm 30 And Losing The Remaining 15% Of Hope I Have In This Country by Blackfire(m): 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
LagosG:

Says the guy who's daydreaming about buying Nairaland. Lmao!

You wey get 2billion to buy Nairaland, how have you used your money to make the world a better place? Spits!

How i used my money is my own business....like buying NL for 2billion naira if seun sells to me

Now lazy youth take your frustrated life outta ma mention

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi China Is A Criminal, See What He Did!! / Osita Izunaso; A Life Of Selfless Service & Fidelity To Causes / 2023: Journalist Resigns To Support Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.