Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 (28780 Views)

I Am ‘Unrepentant PDP Leader,’ Fayose Says After Visit To Tinubu / Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' / LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by visijo(m): 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nice �
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by Frigga13: 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
Fayose should dream on

North 2023

All Yoruba must vote for Tinubu... that’s it

And all igbos must vote Obi

Make we for North vote our own

No be stress at all

Power to the people
Atiku / Okowa 2023

Too sure

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by visijo(m): 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
OK
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by Opolopoopolonio: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
Even reasonable northerners know it's the turn of the south.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by Opolopoopolonio: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
Frigga13:
Fayose should dream on

North 2023

All Yoruba must vote for Tinubu... that’s it

And all igbos must vote Obi

Make we for North vote our own

No be stress at all

Power to the people
Atiku / Okowa 2023

Too sure

Reasonable northerners know it's the turn of the south

9 Likes

Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by Zion243(m): 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
Egbe kiniyi wa, Yoruba lokan!

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by Eriggs: 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
Before nko.
Na obituary u wan support b4
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by Frigga13: 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Reasonable northerners know it's the turn of the south

Till 2023

Let’s know how reasonable are Nigerians

Apc is evil and north ain’t voting the party again

That’s a secret

Keep it

Remind me .. if they vote ..

Power to the people
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by abobote: 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
I saw it coming, reason why he has been attacking Atiku through his brother, Isaac
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by gigabyte13: 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
Fayose is an admirer of TINUBU
Fayose don dey work for TINUBU long long time.
Fayose no dey attack TINUBU, check all is blabbing and mouthing, e no dey ever carry am enter JAGABAN.....

E NO GO KUKUMA SHOCK ME, IF E ENDED UP WORKING FOR JAGABAN....

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by Opolopoopolonio: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
Frigga13:

Till 2023

Let’s know how reasonable are Nigerians

Apc is evil and north ain’t voting the party again

That’s a secret

Keep it

Remind me .. if they vote ..

Power to the people

Buhari is the problem of APC. With Buhari out in 2023, APC will become a good party. cool

1 Like

Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by LegendHero(m): 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
MissionaryArchi:
The same Fayose you people have been wailing against

Who are those wailing against Fayose?

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by Frigga13: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Buhari is the problem of APC. With Buhari out in 2023, APC will become a good party. cool

Go and tell that to nigerian citzens in Northwest ... his own region.

Power to the people
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by Emusan(m): 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
MadamExcellency:
This is my philosophy and stand. It's either Peter Obi or Bola Tinubu.

If you agree with Fayose, then on a scale of fairness, Tinubu shouldn't be considered.

South West 16years of President & VP
South South 6years of President
South East zero....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by seunmsg(m): 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
Fayose, Wike and Ikpeazu will soon declare full support for Tinubu. Everything they have been working on in secret will soon be made public. Tinubu’s victory is already a done deal.

However, I prefer they don’t make it about the south this time around. They should make it about competence and believe in the ability of Tinubu to unifier the country and lead her to economic prosperity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by olas24u(f): 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
Gbera

1 Like

Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by GloriousGbola: 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
trutharena:

Source: https://twitter.com/GovAyoFayose/status/1542147495471587332?s=20&t=lD_E388-aLUIoWZ4aAGNXA

Fayose face your irrelevance.

When we need twitter noisemakers you will be called
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by Alexis11: 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
MadamExcellency:
This is my philosophy and stand. It's either Peter Obi or Bola Tinubu.

Good.

Tinubu is better pls.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by joyd200: 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
I'm a Christian from the South. If this your suggestion is taken, then it may be difficult for a Southern Muslim to rule this country.

Keep religion out of politics. Truth be told, none of these politicians are truly Christians or Muslims. They are mostly, only by birth, but in terms of practice they combine Tradition, Christainity and Islam. They all have babalawos, pastors and Alfas rendering non-stopping service to them. So don't be deceived.
Didijiji:
If you are an advocate of power shift from the NORTH to the SOUTH

You should also advocate for power from from a MUSLIM to a CHRISTIAN

If not... You are insane and lack generational integrity

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by Factcheck0001: 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
Stanislause94:
Fayose’s support if for Peter Obi, take or leave it
he said awa lo kan

Tinubu latest slang

If u don’t get it,forget it

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by Opolopoopolonio: 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
Frigga13:

Go and tell that to nigerian citzens in Northwest ... his own region.

Power to the people

They are definitely NOT happy with him with level of insecurity in the region.
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by ogatboy(m): 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lol, like we care. The person he supported in Ekiti still lost. He is very irrelevant as far as persuading people to vote matters. Either he supports Tunibu or Obi doesn't matter. He only has one vote and one vote only. Obidient
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by Omobalo67: 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice.
Even though it is the democratic right of HE Fayose but he should please vote for competency over regional politics. Asiwaju Tinubu deserves his vote because he is the best among them.

Asiwaju Tinubu towers over all of them in terms of competency and illustrous records of feats in public service
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely competent and capable to lead Nigeria to greater heights. He is an excellent experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

I may need to take you down memory lane of his account of stewardship in public office in case you do not know or trying to ignore the significance of Asiwaju's sterling performance in office as a reason he is being rewarded with support today.

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see was created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.
When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos . One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

Nothing but true �

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, created Tutors-Generals offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma

That's why my appeal goes to you my fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by davidmoyes(m): 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice.
Even though it is the democratic right of HE Fayose but he should please vote for competency over regional politics. Asiwaju Tinubu deserves his vote because he is the best among them.

Asiwaju Tinubu towers over all of them in terms of competency and illustrous records of feats in public service

Who’s gonna read this bro ? On the other hand. E be like you like suffer. Another chance for apc to turn naija from trenches to slum

Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely competent and capable to lead Nigeria to greater heights. He is an excellent experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

I may need to take you down memory lane of his account of stewardship in public office in case you do not know or trying to ignore the significance of Asiwaju's sterling performance in office as a reason he is being rewarded with support today.

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see was created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.
When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos . One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, created Tutors-Generals offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma

That's why my appeal goes to you my fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by Pakute: 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
KashApp:
Fayose na coded Tinubu supporter nah... Someone who because of his selfish interest sold PDP to APC in last election. He should make it clear that, he will support Tinubu.

If Fayose officially declare his support for Tinubu today, you will see them calling him good man...saying that they love him. Meanwhile, they called him names when he was attacking Buhari and APC grin One day, we will be wise enough to deal with these people with our votes
undecided
Fayose has never attacked Tinubu, if you have a counter proof, provide it.
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by Ayed44: 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
LegendHero:
Fayose wan come out patapata.

Like he said in his last statement, we should await details from him soon.

If Fayose port to our side whether by joining or choosing to remain in PDP, then in Ekiti we expect nothing less than 85% - 90% of the votes because the top 3 candidates are now gonna be APC. Even without Fayose, APC will win Ekiti massively but Yoruba say karin kapo ni 'nyeni.

—Segun Oni from SDP inherited the APC structure of the other faction
—Current governor is APC
—Fayose, the third leg will work for APC.

Below is in 2020 when he spoke so highly about Asiwaju.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7tSs62F6dM
Fayose is a spent force in Ekiti. He can not get u more than 10k votes as things stand now.
With or without Fayose, APC already has the upper hand in Ekiti.
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by press9jatv: 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
trutharena:

Source: https://twitter.com/GovAyoFayose/status/1542147495471587332?s=20&t=lD_E388-aLUIoWZ4aAGNXA
kuku tell me that you are supporting the drug baron Tinubu and you are rooting for Tinubu presidential bid. You only want to have a share in Tinubu money niii. We all know the games you played in Ekiti state 2 weeks ago now. Who’s fayose deceiving? He has a vote same way I have a votes too. For me and my household, we are rooting for Atiku/Okowa ticket. Atiku everywhere you go.
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by press9jatv: 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
It’s about clueless interests Fayose is protecting ooooo. No one will fall to your scam. That’s why Senator Abiodun Olujinmi is very strong today in Ekiti State politics.

This is Nigeria

PDP vs APC

Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by nkemoma(m): 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice.

Like I said... You that posted on rising prices in gas and is fully aware of the stunt drugnubu pulled on Nigerians by market in Buhari and you are singing his praise.....

WOE unto you and yours that think like this
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by aspabay(m): 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
Jagaban for President

1 Like

Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by babasolution: 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
It must be a southern presidency in 2023 anything aside that is extremely dangerous, the southerners will regret from GENERATION to GENERATION if they blow this opportunity

1 Like

Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by Ijoba85: 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
Jagaban is coming .....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) / I Am Being Prosecuted Because I Am Senate President, Says Saraki / "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.