Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 (28780 Views)

I Am ‘Unrepentant PDP Leader,’ Fayose Says After Visit To Tinubu / Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' / LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by newisd75: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
except BAT does massive vote buying in the SW, I don't see him winning the SW with a Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by Jemex003: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
donjazet:
Nigerians please be very aware of the massive propaganda that has been unleashed upon you.

These politicians have employed some people to open multiple accounts across all social media platforms and parade their strategized talking points.

See this thread below and the pictures and see part of the 50 accounts we discovered were created for the purpose of their propaganda and sowing seeds of discord amongst the populace. Know that no person in their right minds would want Nigerians to reward this failed government with another 8 years. We are not fools, no matter their shenanigans, we will rise above it and vote labour party come 2023.

Spread these pictures far and wide to sensitize others.
https://www.nairaland.com/7160491/did-tinubu-actually-win-2015/1#113456210

Oh my Goodness, what’s your problem with other people creating account on nairaland? Shey them hold your hand or phone not to open or create as much as you want for yourself ni. You’ve become a big problem for you tribe and your family. Abeg go find work do stop been monitor lizard. If you like continue doing pass yourself play a stupid game and win a stupid prize.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by Ultimas: 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
Good to hear.

Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by Woleobi: 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
Mkpurummiri atikulators and Obituariests wont be happy with this news. Though we don't care.

Is Obi from the North?
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by deeLima86(m): 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
This is a simple logic from a wise man irrespective of party affiliations, power must never go to the north aftert this administration, unless you people want us to believe Nigeria belongs to a certain region.
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by lugado: 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice.
Even though it is the democratic right of HE Fayose but he should please vote for competency over regional politics. Asiwaju Tinubu deserves his vote because he is the best among them.

Asiwaju Tinubu towers over all of them in terms of competency and illustrous records of feats in public service
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely competent and capable to lead Nigeria to greater heights. He is an excellent experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

I may need to take you down memory lane of his account of stewardship in public office in case you do not know or trying to ignore the significance of Asiwaju's sterling performance in office as a reason he is being rewarded with support today.

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see was created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.
When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos . One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, created Tutors-Generals offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma

That's why my appeal goes to you my fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Most of this obidient children were not born then or were in diapers

Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
LegendHero:
There will be lot of paradigm shift in the SW in the coming months because the indices are already showing.

The few on the other side will be brought back into the fold to achieve a common front just like we’ve always done in 1979, 1983, 1993, 1999, & 2003 with almost 85% average success rate.

Those few minorities opinion will be too negligible to affect the almighty equation.

Jagaban will be my president, your president, Nigeria president in 2023. No amount of online assault against him will affect his chances because that guy don dey fight enemies since 1993 and at every election cycle, they attack him and yet Jagaban always respond through result.
Amin!
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by freshpzy1(m): 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
donjazet:
Nigerians please be very aware of the massive propaganda that has been unleashed upon you.

These politicians have employed some people to open multiple accounts across all social media platforms and parade their strategized talking points.

See this thread below and the pictures and see part of the 50 accounts we discovered were created for the purpose of their propaganda and sowing seeds of discord amongst the populace. Know that no person in their right minds would want Nigerians to reward this failed government with another 8 years. We are not fools, no matter their shenanigans, we will rise above it and vote labour party come 2023.

Spread these pictures far and wide to sensitize others.
https://www.nairaland.com/7160491/did-tinubu-actually-win-2015/1#113456210

Pls add me too....... Am a paid agent

Rada rada
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by laughitall(m): 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
newisd75:
except BAT does massive vote buying in the SW, I don't see him winning the SW with a Muslim Muslim ticket
I am a Christian I .: am for BAT

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by OmoEpe(m): 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
Stanislause94:
Fayose’s support if for Peter Obi, take or leave it

Get this into your head once and for all: NO SENSIBLE POLITICIAN RECKONS WITH PETER OBI, THE LYING MACHINE

Only IPOB miscreants and online deluded warriors do.

When politicians talk don't ever get your hopes up about that Dullard, Obi that is just s trader without any outstanding accomplishment to his name after being a Gov for 8yesr

You political nitwits can continue your delusion but don't gets your hopes up regarding serious minded politicians

Peter Obi has same value as a comic character in Nigeria's political space

1 Like

Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by Ayoolamax: 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
youngmd:
Can someone help me with a thousand naira. B4 I die of hunger .My boss refuse to pay .wait till Monday .they have balance d account first
send ur acct no
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by Paullo19: 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
Frigga13:
Fayose should dream on

North 2023

All Yoruba must vote for Tinubu... that’s it

And all igbos must vote Obi

Make we for North vote our own

No be stress at all

Power to the people
Atiku / Okowa 2023

Too sure
Because say na only north, west and east dey ur map for Nigeria abi??
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by Paullo19: 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
Eriggs:
Before nko.
Na obituary u wan support b4
Obi from north ni??
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by Duru009(m): 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
Whatever Fayose says is what WIKE will certainly do because thy are in thesame CAMP.....

Tinubu will soon receive WIKE and Fayose
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
I too gbadun this man.
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by Paullo19: 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
APC and PDP no dey exist to me...over the years , we've voted for them, they only ended up turning the country into a hunger land and a land of terrorism....we have to be wiser now... anyone still fighting for APC and PDP need to think twice irrespective of there candidate...
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by darelar(m): 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
Didijiji:
If you are an advocate of power shift from the NORTH to the SOUTH

You should also advocate for power from from a MUSLIM to a CHRISTIAN

If not... You are insane and lack generational integrity

If you're talking about power from Muslim to a Christian, you can as well do calculation of Obasanjo 8+ Jonathan 6 years =14 years while Yaradua 2 + Buhari 8 years = 10 years. Since you based your logic on rotation between Muslim and Christian, then Muslim should do 4 years to complete 14 years. Then we can start to look at the direction of which religion will do the next 4 years after Tinubu or if Tinubu should continue with another 4 years if Nigeria's is pleased with his tenure.
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by excess4luv: 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice.
Even though it is the democratic right of HE Fayose but he should please vote for competency over regional politics. Asiwaju Tinubu deserves his vote because he is the best among them.

Asiwaju Tinubu towers over all of them in terms of competency and illustrous records of feats in public service

Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely competent and capable to lead Nigeria to greater heights. He is an excellent experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

I may need to take you down memory lane of his account of stewardship in public office in case you do not know or trying to ignore the significance of Asiwaju's sterling performance in office as a reason he is being rewarded with support today.

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see was created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.
When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos . One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, created Tutors-Generals offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma

That's why my appeal goes to you my fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Your new month function.
Alert don show so do your work
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by Mrfixitt(m): 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
LegendHero:
Fayose wan come out patapata.

Like he said in his last statement, we should await details from him soon.

If Fayose port to our side whether by joining or choosing to remain in PDP, then in Ekiti we expect nothing less than 85% - 90% of the votes because the top 3 candidates are now gonna be APC. Even without Fayose, APC will win Ekiti massively but Yoruba say karin kapo ni 'nyeni.

—Segun Oni from SDP inherited the APC structure of the other faction
—Current governor is APC
—Fayose, the third leg will work for APC.

Below is in 2020 when he spoke so highly about Asiwaju.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7tSs62F6dM
Gibberish as usual
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by KashApp: 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
Pakute:

Fayose has never attacked Tinubu, if you have a counter proof, provide it.
Provide a proof where I said Fayose attacked Tinubu
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by excess4luv: 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
OmoEpe:

Get this into your head once and for all: NO SENSIBLE POLITICIAN RECKONS WITH PETER OBI, THE LYING MACHINE

Only IPOB miscreants and online deluded warriors do.

When politicians talk don't ever get your hopes up about that Dullard, Obi that is just s trader without any outstanding accomplishment to his name after being a Gov for 8yesr

You political nitwits can continue your delusion but don't gets your hopes up regarding serious minded politicians

Peter Obi has same value as a comic character in Nigeria's political space

I hope you are ready for you Agbado and cassava
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice.

Way to go! It's easy when your Candidate has the trackrecord to flaunt around. It's not by mouth. We will make it an issues based Campaign...

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by youngmd: 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ayoolamax:
send ur acct no
3075775268 first bank
Abraham .thanks and God bless
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by Iraloren: 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
We are going to shock you all . Greeting from South Africa

NgeneUkwenu:
Mkpurummiri atikulators and Obituariests wont be happy with this news. Though we don't care.

Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by KILLTHECOWS(f): 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
Not only to the south but also to a Christian..
Power can not be exchanged between Muslims and they are even planning for a Muslim-muslim ticket...
DOA........
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by gafsal: 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice.

Forget it,fayose can never disappoint TINUBU and that's why he said ' OUR SOUTH' L'OKAN
Meaning our tinubu L'OKAN

Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by Uncletony(m): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
Peter Obi obviously stand a great chance of providing good leadership qualities. I have checked his antecedents and his commitments to self development, nevetheless, Nigeria is a place where knowledge, experience and expertise are valued. It's definitely going to be a real contest between products of quota system, political god fathers, regional overlords where tribalism and religion holds sway
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by TolaniLuv: 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nobody care about that! Buhari the most powerful president in Africa said . It’s going to the south, and he mean it down deep
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by oyeb15: 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
Fayose that singlehandedly collected Ekiti pDp delegate bribe money from Wike (15m per person)and start giving those ones 45k saying 'is he not the one that selected them?'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) / I Am Being Prosecuted Because I Am Senate President, Says Saraki / "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.