Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:42 AM

Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 (29054 Views)

I Am ‘Unrepentant PDP Leader,’ Fayose Says After Visit To Tinubu / Lere Olayinka Flexes With Fayose, Says 'Na Their Next Level Go Tough' / LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by DeleTaller: 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
Mkpurummiri atikulators and Obituariests wont be happy with this news. Though we don't care.

Political Structure is not Social Media..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by Zeezenho: 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
Mkpurummiri atikulators and Obituariests wont be happy with this news. Though we don't care.

Oga Tinubu na fraud and tabu that will never happen to Nigerian.he is the worst governor Lagos ever produced.a thief thug and bullie.
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by DeleTaller: 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
youngmd:
Can someone help me with a thousand naira. B4 I die of hunger .My boss refuse to pay .wait till Monday .they have balance d account first

Obi no dey give shishi.... go and get your PVC and vote for Obinna.
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by IGoComotYaTeeth: 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Alexis11:

Good.

Tinubu is better pls.
Brother have some conscience, Tinubu is not the best candidate for Nigeria, let's be honest, he is already visiting hospitals for check up, the signs are there that he will not perform the way you expect, you better make a wise decision and vote what's best for this country.

Vote Peter Obi
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
He is a full fledged Tinubu guy.
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by Chido26: 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice.
Even though it is the democratic right of HE Fayose but he should please vote for competency over regional politics. Asiwaju Tinubu deserves his vote because he is the best among them.

Asiwaju Tinubu towers over all of them in terms of competency and illustrous records of feats in public service
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

All you said is true, but the man is dying. Please let's skip ethnic sentiment for the sake of our Children. Many thanks!

Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely competent and capable to lead Nigeria to greater heights. He is an excellent experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

I may need to take you down memory lane of his account of stewardship in public office in case you do not know or trying to ignore the significance of Asiwaju's sterling performance in office as a reason he is being rewarded with support today.

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see was created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.
When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos . One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, created Tutors-Generals offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma

That's why my appeal goes to you my fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by Legendguy(m): 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice.
Even though it is the democratic right of HE Fayose but he should please vote for competency over regional politics. Asiwaju Tinubu deserves his vote because he is the best among them.

Asiwaju Tinubu towers over all of them in terms of competency and illustrous records of feats in public service

Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely competent and capable to lead Nigeria to greater heights. He is an excellent experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

I may need to take you down memory lane of his account of stewardship in public office in case you do not know or trying to ignore the significance of Asiwaju's sterling performance in office as a reason he is being rewarded with support today.

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see was created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.
When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos . One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, created Tutors-Generals offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma

That's why my appeal goes to you my fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Asiwaju cannot be the face of Nigeria because he's too ugly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by storm001(m): 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice.

You mean Tinubu the satisfied drug Balon whose agbero group are tormenting Lagos motorists into buying Jagaban stickers for 20k per month and 10 for renewal.

No be juju be this.

Peter Obi we know

Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by buckeyemedia: 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice.

Quite obvious you are a Lagosian, but what you credit Tinubu for is 90% lies.

I.e. Apese BarBeach was dredged by the Federal Government not Lagos State, Abacha first did it in sometime mid 1990’ s 96/97 when Tinubu was in exile, Then again in 2009 just before the under 16 FIFA World Cup, The FG dredged it again, then Tinubu with the help of his business partners Roland & Kenneth Chaugory In a PPP, converted part of the land to so called Eko Atlantic their personal property.

Lagos State that I was born & grew up in, was extremely prosperous before Bola Tinubu & extremely prosperous after him, & still prospering.
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by unclejb2(m): 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
Fayose is very Obidient.
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by buckeyemedia: 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
Zeezenho:

Oga Tinubu na fraud and tabu that will never happen to Nigerian.he is the worst governor Lagos ever produced.a thief thug and bullie.

Jagaban the Criminal:

Dear Chief Tinubu,

I have always wondered why these intellectual almajiris around you always attack me under fake names.It is either they are afraid of me or they don’t believe in you to risk their names doing the dirty job for you .Well,we know many of them hold worst views about you than us but for the free money they have been accustomed to from a Robbin Hood.

The piece referenced was a rehash of same old silly lies and freshly minted ones.In keeping faith with my resolve that for every dart of lie you guys throw in my direction ,I will return 10 bombs of truth I make this response.And for every line I write,I can say like Fela Anikulapo-Kuti “Na true I wan talk again o,if I dey lie o,make Edumare punish me o”.

Since you guys made a failed attempt to impugn my integrity ,I have chosen to use this edition to place your life side-by-side mine on the scale of integrity so we can know if your hen can point at the boil in a hawk’s eye.I intend to show that were it not that Nigeria has become Ceaser’s palace where the leper holds the veil,nobody in your circle should move near that subject.

I am Yinka Odumakin and nobody can say he had known me under any identity in my life .I have led a straight life unlike you that people know under different identities depending on where they met you in your about 80 years on earth .Yes,80!

Those of us who are knowledgeable about you can’t buy your 66 claim for so many reasons .The current governor of Osun is the son of your immediate senior sister from Iragbiji and he is 63 while you are claiming 66. Your first wife died in Lagos recently unannounced at 74 .

When the son he had for you died many moths earlier his age had to be doctored to fit into the lie that you live. And there is a photograph of yours at the palace of Soun Ogbomoso in 1974 when the current monarch was installed with a bottle of beer and packet of cigarette in your front. You mean you were 20 when you were drinking and smoking in a palace ?

There is no school I have attended in my life that my classmates would not come out in droves to say “yeah, we were there together!”. From St Augustine Primary School, Ondo to CAC Grammar School, Edunabon and Oduduwa College Ile -Ife down to Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile -Ife and University of Ghana.

At your end St John Primary School Aroloya you claimed may be created by your new governor in Lagos. The old boys of Government College Ibadan were planning a reception for you when someone asked which set you belonged to .There has been no answer to that till date and the reception was cancelled. The tales by moonlight on Chigago State University and University of Chiicago are all over the place.

My parents are alive in Osun and by God’s grace I will give them a befitting burial. I will not have to send emissaries to bury them since I have not abandoned “moomi” (that’s how we Oyo people in Osun call mummy) to be calling another woman “maami” in Lagos to fit a life of lie and greed. No Mama HID Awolowo would have told me that she knew all the children of “maami ” and that I was not one of them.

My parents are not rich but I am proud of them because it is from their black pot that my white palp has come out. I say proudly among my University mates today that they could not afford more than N60 per month for me throughout my University days .The story of grass to grace is a proud thing among the Yoruba. MKO Abiola was proud of the story that he ate egg for the first time in his life in the home of Simbiat Abiola’s parents.

With the modest means of my parents, they instilled so much values in me that there is no crime attached to my name in all my years on earth. Forging traveling passports had never appealed to me. Neither has my name been linked to a narcotic ring leading to inquiry and forfeiture of assets. All my life, my hands have provided for me. And they have provided for you too.

I recall when you returned from exile in 1998 and running for governor. You were not “Ezeego” then. You had only the Sunday Adigun house and all the four cars you used then belonged to Mr Ganiyu Solomon. There were a lot of printings being done for you by your friends at The News. I saw the price you were being offered and I told you my press could do it at 40%. I delivered and saved you 60%. I recall Mr Babafemi Ojodu complained openly that they could not do the price I offered you !

That should tell you and your attack dogs that I have always separated the cause I believe in from what I would eat unlike you who always mix the two. You pose as a June 12 hero today but Kola Abiola is alive to tell the story of what happened to MKO’s money as Bashorun is no longer alive. In 20 years, there is hardly any boundary between Lagos treasury and your private pockets. Your “O to ge” moment is coming some day and all the dirty deals will be out.

Like a rapist, you can tell your victims to shout “O to pe” for as long as stolen funds and drug money rule Lagos politics.

I have noticed that because you and your followers have no abiding principle and you are driven by only lust for money, you assume it is so for everybody. Your being glued to the lowest of all spirits (money) makes it difficult for you to make the right judgement about people thinking they are all about money. Was it that you didn’t have money when I told you in December 2006 that it was over between us politically? Have I ever looked in your direction ever? There are men who may not be able to give N10,000 to a cause but if they say they want to see me at 8AM I would be there at 7. Can you summon me with all your bullion vans?

I recall how you said to me in 2006 about Senator Tokunbo Afikuyomi and I quote you “Adiye ni Tokunbo, yin agbado fun a pada” (Tokunbo is a fowl, throw corns and it is U-turn). Has he not turned his back at you today? You don’t have “corns ” again? This was the man who was your fall guy when you made all the forgeries in 1999. He was among the team that went to bury your biological mother in Iragbiji when you could not show your face, has his exit not shown you there are men who place value on principle than money?

I have lived my political life on the basis of the fact that an adversary today can be an ally tomorrow and vice versa. I am not beholden to any person outside the core beliefs we share. One of the men I had an open disagreement with was President Obasanjo and when we reconciled it was an open thing. That differentiates me from you who walk both sides of the streets simultaneously. You were with NADECO and also in bed with Abacha through whom you forged friendship with the Chagourys who are your business partners till date.

The political buffoons around you would hold you out as an anti-third term person today but you know what happened between us on May 2, 2006. We had a meeting at Airport Hotel in Lagos where you were dictating the communique against third term unknown to participants you were at a meeting till wee hours of that morning to work third term in another way.

I was reading the communique to the press when you called me. I gave the phone to the late Rev Tunji Adebiyi but you told him you wanted to speak with me. We didn’t get to talk till late in the night. I had with me in the car as you spoke with me from VGC to Ikeja then President of Egbe Omo Yoruba in North America, Mr Odusanya. Let me quote you verbatim :

“I hope you have not released that communique. We need to manage this third term carefully. Obasanjo is a blind cat. If he causes problem now and they kill one Yoruba graduate in Kano and we kill 200 people selling onions in mile 12 it is not equal. I am therefore proposing that we have a win-win situation. Instead of outright third term we can have the confab recommendation of one six-year tenure starting with the incumbent having 2 extra years and so with we the governors. We can use the two years to empower people like you and handover to one of you. I have asked General Alani Akinrinade to come and I am going to meet Prof Soyinka to discuss it. I want you to think about it”

I told you as a matter of fact that the proposition was unreasonable and there was nothing for me to think about as I would prefer outright third term where we would have elections to automatic two years extension. But my eyes were opened to how unreliable you are that night. Here was a man dictating communique against third term in the morning having this conversation with me at night.

I made up my mind on you that night. The conversation I had with you minutes after Funso Williams was killed and the way you handled your your succession made me to severe political links with you within six months.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by press9jatv: 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
In APC, it's southern turn but in PDP, it's the northern turn....

You can't be in PDP and still support a southerner. The last president under PDP was a southerner, why still root for another southerner in PDP now?
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by sharpwriter(m): 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
KashApp:
Fayose na coded Tinubu supporter nah... Someone who because of his selfish interest sold PDP to APC in last election. He should make it clear that, he will support Tinubu.

If Fayose officially declare his support for Tinubu today, you will see them calling him good man...saying that they love him. Meanwhile, they called him names when he was attacking Buhari and APC grin One day, we will be wise enough to deal with these people with our votes
undecided

Lol... Funny, you still don't understand the battle. Same with many others here. Voting is good but our problem is beyond that. You're dealing with strong, aged and experienced forces of slavery.

You as a person are free to even join the force, same for all who have the mind for politics in this land.

Summary is the that, until you all go back to the roots and beginning of what established Nigeria and destroy it, there is no peace for the dwellers in this country. And if you think restructuring is the solution, you are only setting yourselves up for a near future trap.

Those who created the country and the problems inside are strangers who didn't know your origins; they knew what they were doing by amalgamating problems together because it's for their benefit even till now.

If you want a better life like these foreigners are living overseas then the dissolving of this evil west africa region should be the shouts on the lips of every suffering youth and citizens, not voting.

Even if Obi wins the day, highest is 8 years and after that another cycle of trouble begins. I can't say much here.
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by emmyileri(m): 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
Will each of the party set the country on fire if their candidate didn't win?
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by youngmd: 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ayoolamax:
send ur acct no
bro please I have already send aza
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
kolafolabi:
Fayose likes Tinubu. Watch out, he is defecting to APC
Tinubu is a highly respected leader today in this country. Respected even by his own opposers

1 Like

Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by Greatdivine: 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Quite obvious you are a Lagosian, but what you credit Tinubu for is 90% lies.

I.e. Apese BarBeach was dredged by the Federal Government not Lagos State, Abacha first did it in sometime mid 1990’ s 96/97 when Tinubu was in exile, Then again in 2009 just before the under 16 FIFA World Cup, The FG dredged it again, then Tinubu with the help of his business partners Roland & Kenneth Chaugory In a PPP, converted part of the land to so called Eko Atlantic their personal property.

Lagos State that I was born & grew up in, was extremely prosperous before Bola Tinubu & extremely prosperous after him, & still prospering.

Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by Gold2882: 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
kolafolabi:
Fayose likes Tinubu. Watch out, he is defecting to APC
let him defect, who Is fayose in Nigeria politics a dràma
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by Ifypros: 12:37am On Jun 30, 2022
Fayose knows quite well that it is the turn of the South East. The only way I can take him seriously is if he supports a South Eastern to be the President of Nigeria. Anything short of that I see him as an ethnic champion
Re: Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 by Didijiji: 8:53am On Jun 30, 2022
darelar:

If you're talking about power from Muslim to a Christian, you can as well do calculation of Obasanjo 8+ Jonathan 6 years =14 years while Yaradua 2 + Buhari 8 years = 10 years. Since you based your logic on rotation between Muslim and Christian, then Muslim should do 4 years to complete 14 years. Then we can start to look at the direction of which religion will do the next 4 years after Tinubu or if Tinubu should continue with another 4 years if Nigeria's is pleased with his tenure.
Been wise by half. You are not even wise. IBB, Abdulsalam, Abacha are all pagans abi? Did Nigeria begin with Obasanjo's rule? Why Tinubu and not Atiku

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi As Buhari’s Moral Burden. The Sun. / Rivers Killings: Wike Must Resign – Rotimi Amaechi / JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.