Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Essential Flirting Tips For Lesbians - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Essential Flirting Tips For Lesbians (502 Views)

My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp / Don't Miss These Amazing Flirting Tips / Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Essential Flirting Tips For Lesbians by Dynoz01: 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
There is nothing like having someone Flirt with you to boost your self esteem, finding that someone thinks your interesting and worth the effort can be delightful. It can be subtle or overt, over the top or just under the surface. As long as the flirting is respectful and positive this part of the human courting dance is (usually) fun. Flirting helps the electricity build between the two of you in the beginning stages of relationship and keep things fun as time passes

Here are Lesbian tips for flirting

. observe how she reacts to your nearness
When you are out together try to sit near her notice if she moves Closer or further away. When you are sitting on a couch and your thighs touch observe her reactions

.say it with your eyes
Look her in the eye when you are talking. Hold the stare for a little longer than you would in a normal conversation

.Go out of your way to be polite
It might sound corny, but open a door for her to walk

.Don't underestimate the power of touching
If you are sitting across from each other, gently put your hand on hers.

.Let her know you think she is attractive
Tell her that her blue sweater literally highlights the beautiful color of her eyes. Compliment her on the way her hair catches the sunlight

.Say something that makes her feel seen or heard
Tell her you notice the way she gazed off to the side when she is thinking or smirks a certain way when she is holding back

.find out what makes her laugh
Humor goes a long way in cutting the tension and loosening both of you up

.offer to get her a drink if you are at a party or the bar together
Touch her hand or shoulder when you hand it to her

.Show her she is not "out of sight, out of mind"
tell her you have been thinking about her, flatter her with romantic talks:how she is the only sugar in your tea wink kissetc

.Be interested
Call her to say hi and see what she is been doing. Ask her how work is going or what she is done lately with a particular hobby

.Send her a little note/love letter
Maybe it says you enjoy spending time together or may be it says I am thinking of you:Something that makes her laugh, something emotional and romantic wink kiss

.Most of all have fun
Enjoy the give and take that happens in flirting kiss

7 Likes

Re: Essential Flirting Tips For Lesbians by Dmacqh(m): 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
I’ve learnt there’s no negative publicity.

I wish we can stop mentioning or liking all these lesbian-mania post , once they notice no attention is paid to them , they will sulk. Let them enjoy their blissful lesbianism in peace.

They love clout chasing . Let them enjoy , like and discuss their thread.

Already the op is loaded with insults , curses , bitterness, derogatory words etc . I learnt to stop quoting those low budget feminist, I’ll extend it to the clout chasing hypocrite lesbians.

Once they chop multiple breakfast or get beaten to their selfish and ego centered games , they start forming Feminist and lesbians, looking to recruit innocent girls and vent their anger on men. No be men do una , nah lack of home training . We chop and clean mouth.

Enjoy.

4 Likes

Re: Essential Flirting Tips For Lesbians by Adonis86(m): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
I wish I can jam you, lemme help end this your miserable life. You're just a jobless rotten carcass. Rotten vulture. See you see untimely death, keep campaigning and advertising your sagged pussy wey don roty finish from too much choking of cucumber.
You talk about softness as what you demonic daughters of eve love, but can't even tell between man's penis and cucumber � fruit, the one that's softer... Confused frustrated bitch... Mgbeke de tracker. Bushmeat!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Essential Flirting Tips For Lesbians by Dynoz01: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
Adonis86:
I wish I can jam myself, lemme help end this my miserable life. I am just a jobless rotten carcass. I am a Rotten vulture. See me see untimely death, keep campaigning and advertising my sagged pussy wey don roty finish from too much choking of anal sex with dogs.
You talk about hardness as what you demonic sons of adam love, but can't even tell between dog anus and human anus � fruit, the one that's harder... I am a Confused frustrated bitch... I am Mgbeke de tracker. I am a Bushmeat!
okay story of your life cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Essential Flirting Tips For Lesbians by Dreadlock69(m): 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
Be like say gay and lesbian dun on high for this section
Re: Essential Flirting Tips For Lesbians by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
Adonis86:
I wish I can jam you, lemme help end this your miserable life. You're just a jobless rotten carcass. Rotten vulture. See you see untimely death, keep campaigning and advertising your sagged pussy wey don roty finish from too much choking of cucumber.
You talk about softness as what you demonic daughters of eve love, but can't even tell between man's penis and cucumber � fruit, the one that's softer... Confused frustrated bitch... Mgbeke de tracker. Bushmeat!
Why are you bitter? If you aren't a lesbian, no need to comment... Respect yourself by ignoring this thread... It's simple...

Seems you're mad cause there are girls who like other girls and not men... Feeling excluded?

2 Likes

Re: Essential Flirting Tips For Lesbians by kakaaa77: 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
thank you for the information, I think I'll try it on one of my girlfriends' girlfriend that she's a lesbian, let her know how d*ck sweet cheesy cheesy
Re: Essential Flirting Tips For Lesbians by Dynoz01: 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
BoredBerry:
Why are you bitter? If you aren't a lesbian, no need to comment... Respect yourself by ignoring this thread... It's simple...

Seems you're mad cause there are girls who like other girls and not men... Feeling excluded?
the guy is so frustrated and bitter or probably sex starved cheesy grin

I just didn't want to descend on him with my venoms because he is already in agony, anxiety tears and weeping

He is a scavanged cavader
Women don show am pepper and shegge grin

1 Like

Re: Essential Flirting Tips For Lesbians by Dynoz01: 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
Adonis86:
you are already a cavader, let me send your Deteriorated self to your grave

This corpse sounds like he has been or snubbed by girls, he's into.
#wailingandcryingmode
Grow balls and move on with your miserable and futile life or better still commit suicide rather than create an utterly useless Horseshit of an opinion on NL
Now that you have posted this trash what next? Werey grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Long Distance / My Morning Sex Story / The rally for peter obi yesterday was crazy ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.