Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

2023: Where Will Tinubu Get The Votes? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Where Will Tinubu Get The Votes? (1977 Views)

Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? / 2023: Where Is Tinubu's Political Stronghold In Nigeria ?( Pix) / 2023: Where Nigeria’s President Comes From, Isn't important ― Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Where Will Tinubu Get The Votes? by Frigga13: 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
Online urchins and their useless permutations

North 2023 is what is on ground

By the time this people wake from dia dreams ...

Atiku for don appoint ministers finish

Make Una Dey for Una homes Dey hallucinate Una dreams

Reality ain’t close to Una hallucinations

Power to the people
North 2023

That’s the reality on ground

No need permurating wetin no Dey

Obi wont win Anambra state

Talk more of igboland

And that’s remain the reality not online noise

Abi no be same op
Said that a time will come for igbo man to campaign for Atiku in the east go hard

And am assuring him and IPOB that Pdp will win east with better margin

No be noise
Re: 2023: Where Will Tinubu Get The Votes? by KingofAnambra: 7:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
Pakute:

Is that not the jobless ipob that trekked to Kano to beg Kwankwaso to deputize Peter Obi but was later begging for money to return back home when he was stranded in Kano.
Whotakes inconsequential people seriously?
grin so the fool later came to beg for money? Not surprised! He intentionally travelled so he can use it to scam the public for money as tfare grin. Most of Peter Obi's social media bandits are scammers and IPOB members. Even Pandora thief Obi is a well packaged political scam grin
Re: 2023: Where Will Tinubu Get The Votes? by Truthisunique2: 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
Iamgrey5:
Tinubu will Ekiti by decent margin.
highest is 60%

Facts are there from history, it's always head to head
Re: 2023: Where Will Tinubu Get The Votes? by eleko1: 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
Northern pipu eye don see shege in this government. VOTING another Fulani is suicidal
Penguin2:
Except Tinubu supporters are banking on rigging, I want them to systematically state regions and states that will vote Tinubu in 2023.

Kwankwaso has conquered Northwest where Tinubu was banking on so much which made him even send private jet to bring Senator Shekarau to his house to beg him to settle his rift with Ganduje.

The Northeast is gone with Atiku. Except for maybe Yobe and Borno. It is instructive to state that Christians in this region seem to be leaning towards Obi candidacy.

The North Central with Christian majority seem to be leaning towards Obi especially after an APC government has supervised the worst carnage their region has experienced in history. Only Kwara and Niger may vote Tinubu in this region; but when you remember men like Saraki and Babaginda Aliyu are from these states, you would agree that PDP will not perform badly and therefore it will not be a clean sweep for Tinubu.

Then the Southeast and Southsouth are gone with Peter Obi and Atiku on a ratio of 70:30. Before you argue it, if Edo people, who are the only people that had the likelihood of voting Tinubu because of Oshiomole, are supporting Peter Obi to the extent that the state governor had to acknowledge it, then I do not think any serious political strategist should write off what is going on there. Need I speak of Southeast?

Only the Southwest holds a prospect for Tinubu. But even that is 70% at best. Because when you factor in the fact that half of Lagos voters are non-indigenes, nay Igbo, who are not best fans of Tinubu, and also considering the results of previous presidential elections from the state, then you’d admit that if Tinubu gets up to 60% of votes in Lagos, then it’s a good showing for him. Another factor to consider in the Southwest is the fact that the Muslim/Muslim ticket which Tinubu is understandably preparing to fly, will be highly unpopular amongst Yoruba Christians who might vote against Tinubu ( no sane and objective strategist will dismiss this fact). However, I must note that Tinubu’s vote buying strategy, which was test run in Ekiti, will be highly effective in the Southwest and as such will swell the number of votes he will get in this region.

Lastly, there is the factor of youth revolution sweeping across Social Media and even the streets across southern Nigeria and some parts of the north in support of Peter Obi. As much as these old politicians would want to dismiss what is going on as mere online shenanigans that “there’s no polling unit on Twitter”, trust me when I tell you that deep down they are concerned; especially when you recall that Nayib Bukele of El Salvador, Volodomr Zelensky of Ukraine, Emmanuel Macron of France, etc, all won their elections in a similar pattern.

All these are facts and representation of reality devoid of sentiments and biases and I would expect respondents to do same without resorting to insults and gutter language.

Penguin is a bird of reason!

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: 2023: Where Will Tinubu Get The Votes? by Pakute: 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
KingofAnambra:
grin so the fool later came to beg for money? Not surprised! He intentionally travelled so he can use it to scam the public for money as tfare grin. Most of Peter Obi's social media bandits are scammers and IPOB members. Even Pandora thief Obi is a well packaged political scam grin
I can't stop laughing bro. Pandora supporters are Twitter clowns. That dude was begging for tfare back home, i swear.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Where Will Tinubu Get The Votes? by Truthisunique2: 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
Iamgrey5:
For some reason, Northerners are not sold on Atiku candidacy like that.

They prefer Kwakwaso to a large extent and many people within his circle believe he is a president in waiting.

If not this election cycle, sometime in the future.

what a joke, atiku is the only politician with clout aside buhari in the north

Is kwankwasiya beyond Kano and kaduna?

We all know his main supporters are this group and we can pin point their reach

Not so with atiku that have a more even spread
Re: 2023: Where Will Tinubu Get The Votes? by KingofAnambra: 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
Pakute:

I can't stop laughing bro. Pandora supporters are Twitter clowns. That dude was begging for tfare back home, i swear.
OMG, God save the fool i don't know his moniker on Nairaland. I'm sure it must be one of those IPOB terrorists here that curse Tinubu every minute of their pathetic miserable lives. Inconsequential noisemakers grin
Re: 2023: Where Will Tinubu Get The Votes? by Truthisunique2: 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
eleko1:
Northern pipu eye don see shege in this government. VOTING another Fulani is suicidal
you don't speak for the north

They voted buhari the second time after seeing "shege" because fulani comes first
Re: 2023: Where Will Tinubu Get The Votes? by Iamgrey5(m): 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
what a joke, atiku is the only politician with clout aside buhari in the north

Is kwankwasiya beyond Kano and kaduna?

We all know his main supporters are this group and we can pin point their reach

Not so with atiku that have a more even spread
Atiku has not gotten a total of 4 million votes in the entire northern Nigeria ever since he started contesting for presidency.
Re: 2023: Where Will Tinubu Get The Votes? by eleko1: 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
Vote will be divide I don't see Atiku Win this election
Truthisunique2:
you don't speak for the north

They voted buhari the second time after seeing "shege" because fulani comes first
Re: 2023: Where Will Tinubu Get The Votes? by Penguin2: 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
eleko1:

Which also means they won’t vote APC because the party is controlled by them.
Re: 2023: Where Will Tinubu Get The Votes? by Olaoluwa122: 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
eleko1:
Na lie...the core North will always prefer their son anyday anytime...check the voting trajectory Since shehu shagari time till Buhari era....even if them kill them till tomorrow...na fulani dem go still vote...
Re: 2023: Where Will Tinubu Get The Votes? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
what a joke

Benue, Plateau are strong christian zones resisting Islamic jihadists which a Muslim Muslim ticket would encourage

Kogi always go with Abuja in almost every election, yayaha Bello and buhari government have killed everything apc in that state

Only yorubas don't want fulani, would north not want itself?

You ended up saying nothing. Who's talking about Muslim Muslim here?

I'm telling the ignorant F* to stop including us in his Fulani North Agenda. Kogi, Benue, Kwara are not Arewa.

Except you live on social media like him. Can you call a Tiv man Arewa? Or Yoruba who make up 90% of Kwara as Arewa?
Can you call Igalas Arewas?
Can you call Igede Arewa?

Frigga1 even called Kaduna a NC State. cheesy
Shows how confused he is.
Re: 2023: Where Will Tinubu Get The Votes? by Amotolongbo(f): 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
zeuss:

You blame ignorance for smiling........I admire your truthful nature. ....Accept my assurance of your wisdoms cos a man that knows not and admits that he knows not is wise
undecided undecided undecided
Re: 2023: Where Will Tinubu Get The Votes? by Olaoluwa122: 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
Iamgrey5:
Atiku has not gotten a total of 4 million votes in the entire northern Nigeria ever since he started contesting for presidency.
I think that will change now...Number 1 buhari is no longer contesting 2 Atiku should win Northeast easily this time....3 fulani will not leave KwaKwanso or Atiku and vote for Tinubu...Tinubu chance in this election is slim....
Re: 2023: Where Will Tinubu Get The Votes? by Olaoluwa122: 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
CallYeNot:

You ended up saying nothing. Who's talking about Muslim Muslim here?

I'm telling the ignorant F* to stop including us in his Fulani North Agenda. Kogi, Benue, Kwara are not Arewa.

Except you live on social media like him. Can you call a Tiv man Arewa? Or Yoruba who make up 90% of Kwara as Arewa?
Can you call Igalas Arewas?
Can you call Igede Arewa?

Frigga1 even called Kaduna a NC State. cheesy
Shows how confused he is.
But man na under North una still dey cheesy tongue tongue
Re: 2023: Where Will Tinubu Get The Votes? by Saintinoo(m): 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
Amotolongbo:
some times when I see the political analysis of some people here on nairaland, I just smile and blame ignorance

You are the ignorant fellow here, so you expect Mallam Abdullahi from Sokoto or Mallam Yahuza from Nasarawa local government in Kano state to shun Kwankwaso and Atiku and vote for Tinubu?

Or you expect Mr Simon Attah from Taraba state to leave Peter Obi and vote Tinubu?

Tinubu can only win by rigging and that's all.
Re: 2023: Where Will Tinubu Get The Votes? by Saintinoo(m): 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
Iamgrey5:
There are two portions of voters in every region in Nigeria

The educated voters and the "not so educated" voters

The percentage they are to each other varies in every region.
For example, it's like 10% educated and 90% uneducated in the Northwest, and 25% educated and 75% uneducated in the Southwest.

Now back to your question:

Amongst educated Northwesterners

Kwakwaso will get 60%

Atiku will get 20%

Tinubu will get 13%

Rest will get 7%

Kwakwaso will do well here because he needs very little money to mobilize the voters as most of these voters are tech savvy and have strong opinions. However, these people only make up 10% of the voting block

Non educated voters

Kwakwaso will get 40%

Atiku should get 25%

Tinubu will get 30%

Others 5%

Tinubu will do better than Atiku because Apc have betterb TV party structure and finances to influence electorates in the North West.

To be continued.

You miss something here brother, the non educated Northerners will never vote a southerner, that's how they are, they believe a Muslim from the North should govern Nigeria forever.
Re: 2023: Where Will Tinubu Get The Votes? by Amotolongbo(f): 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
Saintinoo:

You are the ignorant fellow here, so you expect Mallam Abdullahi from Sokoto or Mallam Yahuza from Nasarawa local government in Kano state to shun Kwankwaso and Atiku and vote for Tinubu?

Or you expect Mr Simon Attah from Taraba state to leave Peter Obi and vote Tinubu?

another ignoramus
Re: 2023: Where Will Tinubu Get The Votes? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
He should just become OBIdient wink
Re: 2023: Where Will Tinubu Get The Votes? by Olaoluwa122: 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
Saintinoo:

You miss something here brother, the non educated Northerners will never vote a southerner, that's how they are, they believe a Muslim from the North should govern Nigeria forever.
You are right brr...the uneducated will vote more for atiku and kwankwaso
Re: 2023: Where Will Tinubu Get The Votes? by AfricanColumbus: 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
Keep the various analysis coming please.
Re: 2023: Where Will Tinubu Get The Votes? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
But man na under North una still dey cheesy tongue tongue

Not constitutionally recognized.
Re: 2023: Where Will Tinubu Get The Votes? by VaginaMiners: 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
this is not delegates system where you buy out the most

How many common man can you buy
Time will tell.
How's Dan Amanar by the way grin grin

You are so unstable by the way
Re: 2023: Where Will Tinubu Get The Votes? by famology(m): 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
Why are you so restless? Lol......
Re: 2023: Where Will Tinubu Get The Votes? by Olaoluwa122: 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
famology:
Why are you so restless? Lol......
undecided undecided undecided
Re: 2023: Where Will Tinubu Get The Votes? by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
Iamgrey5:
The deciding factor Will be how much Obi will be able to take from Atiku in Southeast and South South and how well Tinubu performs in North East where some of his loyal supporters in the North reside.

Bearing in mind Northeast region has quite a large number of different ethnicity and it is where Atiku comes from.

It's looking good for Atiku at the moment but anything is possible

The North Central is Toss up

Atiku should edge Tinubu in Niger and Benue

Tinubu should edge Atiku in Kogi and Kwara.
Lol Tinubu would not make first runner up

Peter Obi will win the entire SS/SE and NC states like Benue, Taraba, Plateau and southern Kaduna.

Remember the SS/SE constitutes a larger voting block compared to the SW.Furthermore the SW largest voting state Lagos is very much cosmopolitan and Obi and Atiku combined will make do with at least 40% of the votes there
Re: 2023: Where Will Tinubu Get The Votes? by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
Saintinoo:

Most Tinubu supporters actually know Tinubu stands no chance and are actually hoping on rigging.

I was arguing with one the other day telling him the new electoral act will forestall rigging and he was saying there will always find a way to circumvent it
Re: 2023: Where Will Tinubu Get The Votes? by HilcomTech(m): 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
Subsea:
Peter Obi Presidency is all Nigerians need right now. Nigeria's situation is critical at the moment, and the worst thing that would happen to us is for extremely corrupt and business-as-usual type of politicians like Atiku and Tinubu that lavish money on cronies and other corrupt practices to win. Peter Obi who didn't spend shishi to emerge, someone who already hates waste and corruption will definitely ensure that resources are judiciously used for the masses benefit. By cutting out waste, Peter Obi government would be able to re-channel the resources to areas that need it. 90 % of us here in the south-south support him wholeheartedly.

Only a Very WICKED and EViL person will support a criminal like Peter Peter Obi
Re: 2023: Where Will Tinubu Get The Votes? by Carmal90(m): 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
Iamgrey5:

He did in 2019.
Re: 2023: Where Will Tinubu Get The Votes? by Britishpea: 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
You think Tinubu supporters are noise makers?? His supporters are more x10 of people who make it known. The pry elections should give u a hint. Elections are never won, especially presidential, the way online people portray it.

For a presidential election to be won by any party, such a party must have an array of big wigs. An orphan political party that that has no surname can’t win a president election in Nigeria. Yes, I make bold to say that rigging is part of the game. It is a Nigeria not America.
Except there is a merger of some parties to LP or a serious defections of political stakeholders LP and Obi can’t smell it. It will look like a dream to Obi and LP when they are counting the results of the votes.
Re: 2023: Where Will Tinubu Get The Votes? by Penguin2: 7:59am On Jun 30, 2022
Britishpea:
You think Tinubu supporters are noise makers?? His supporters are more x10 of people who make it known. The pry elections should give u a hint. Elections are never won, especially presidential, the way online people portray it.

For a presidential election to be won by any party, such a party must have an array of big wigs. An orphan political party that that has no surname can’t win a president election in Nigeria. Yes, I make bold to say that rigging is part of the game. It is a Nigeria not America.
Except there is a merger of some parties to LP or a serious defections of political stakeholders LP and Obi can’t smell it. It will look like a dream to Obi and LP when they are counting the results of the votes.

And you think it’s only people you see talking or taking pictures that will vote Obi?

You think there are no silent Obi supporters?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency: What I Told Tinubu’s Wife After She Asked Me To Campaign For Tinubu / Protesters Besiege CBN Headquarters Over Supreme Court Ruling On Old Naira Note / Shocking Similarities Between Awolowo, Abiola And Asiwaju.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.