Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Help Problem With Money Management - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Problem With Money Management (216 Views)

Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. / Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos / Treatment Of Money Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Problem With Money Management by spyroet(m): 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
Goodevening everyone pls i have an issue that is bordering me i have a very serious problem i dont know how to manage money at all even though i have 1 million naira within a twinkle of an eye it gone the thing is realy bordering me seriously, what amazes me is when working for the money i will see hell but when spending it will look like butter and bread pls am worried if it continues like this i might end up like an old begger, at my age nothing i have achieved in life no wife no house no savings, any money that enter my hand it either i spend it on girls lavishly or buys unnecessary things until the money finish before my eye go clear, pls somebody shud help me on this matter
Re: Help Problem With Money Management by Vincyman: 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hope gambling isn't contributing?
Re: Help Problem With Money Management by eleko1: 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
Discipline yourself. Nothing work until u Discipline yourself
Re: Help Problem With Money Management by spyroet(m): 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
Vincyman:
Hope gambling isn't contributing?
yes i usually play bet9ja sometimes
Re: Help Problem With Money Management by spyroet(m): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
eleko1:
Discipline yourself. Nothing work until u Discipline yourself
ok thanks, i have tried still the same issue
Re: Help Problem With Money Management by eleko1: 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
spyroet:
ok thanks, i have tried still the same issue
.Once u have reasonable amount invest it or open bank acc and use fixed deposit. Tell them u don't need ATM.U can buy land and spend ur money there.buy blocks, sand,cement, iron rods as the money come in
Re: Help Problem With Money Management by Vincyman: 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
Try reduce the rate/ frequency if possible.
I will advise you to tryna pen down your budgets or ur plans according to scale of preference before ur income arrives, and record the once you are able to achieve after exhausting ur income. But above all, tryna mingle with positive minded people,
spyroet:
yes i usually play bet9ja sometimes
Re: Help Problem With Money Management by spyroet(m): 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
Vincyman:
Try reduce the rate/ frequency if possible.
I will advise you to tryna pen down your budgets or ur plans according to scale of preference before ur income arrives, and record the once you are able to achieve after exhausting ur income. But above all, tryna mingle with positive minded people,
ok thanks
Re: Help Problem With Money Management by spyroet(m): 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
eleko1:
.Once u have reasonable amount invest it or open bank acc and use fixed deposit. Tell them u don't need ATM.U can buy land and spend ur money there.buy blocks, sand,cement, iron rods as the money come in
ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Cheat A Bookmaker? / Prospecting - The Art Of Looking For New Customers / Become A Chartered Master Logistics Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.