Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:55 PM

Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku (57906 Views)

Why Wike Asked Permanent Secretaries To Bow Before Tinubu / Fayose: Why We Overlooked Over-Voting At PDP South West Congress / Fayose: Why Osinbajo Visited Abuja Salon For Hair Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by kenedy175(m): 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
ityP:

You don't know how northerners vote grin. Go back to 1993 and follow elections after then. Tofa was a Northern Muslim. He lost to Abiola. The North, used their own hand to endorse Obasanjo. They don't just vote for their brother. They vote for their brother who is fanatical and actively projects their interests. They'll forever reject persons like Sanusi, Atiku and co. Persons like El-Rufai are their sweet hearts. You really don't know the North. Muslim -Muslim ticket would be too tempting for them to resist. Better than the non-fanatical Atiku and his Igbo Vice grin

Bro, I know all these things you said. I'm just careful with the words I use so that I don't provoke some people. We all know the north.

1993? I'm not looking at 1993 my brother. I'm looking at 1999 to date. The north have always gone for their own.

The only way APC will do better is if they choose a running mate like Shettima of Borno like someone said. With Tinubu and Shettima, they'll give PDP a run for their money.

However, why will a sensible person vote for Tinubu? An apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. Tinubu brought in Buhari that performed terribly terrible. APC is a party built on lies and propaganda. They have made the country sink. Why will someone then want to vote for APC?
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by kenedy175(m): 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
ityP:

I stay in the core North. And no one has rejected APC there grin. It's the only party they know presently. For them, na Muslim party be that. And forget poor administration. I have so many as friends. They justify the govt every single time. If Buhari contest elections again, he will still win core states in the north with a very high margin. And no, Atiku isn't loved in the North. He may be a Northerner, but he is in the same category as Sanusi, a Northerner who has been blinded by westernisation. They don't rate him here. I have never entered a Northern Muslim keke and seen a picture of Atiku. Very impossible sight. Abacha pictures, Buhari pictures, Kwankwaso own and others full there. Not Atiku

Hahahaha. This is so true. Wallahi, if Buhari comes out again, he'll still win in the North.

But what I was saying is that in this case now, there's no Buhari again. Buhari isn't contesting. The closest they have is Atiku. They'll choose an Atiku over a Tinubu at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Pakute: 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
Damn!.. Lol. Oshokomole!
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by ityP(m): 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
kenedy175:

Hahahaha. This is so true. Wallahi, if Buhari comes out again, he'll still win in the North.

But what I was saying is that in this case now, there's no Buhari again. Buhari isn't contesting. The closest they have is Atiku. They'll choose an Atiku over a Tinubu at the moment.

They'll prefer a Tinubu pairing with a Muslim-Muslim ticket than Atiku and his Igbo Vice. These Northerners vote interest

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by ityP(m): 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
kenedy175:

Bro, I know all these things you said. I'm just careful with the words I use so that I don't provoke some people. We all know the north.

1993? I'm not looking at 1993 my brother. I'm looking at 1999 to date. The north have always gone for their own.

The only way APC will do better is if they choose a running mate like Shettima of Borno like someone said. With Tinubu and Shettima, they'll give PDP a run for their money.

However, why will a sensible person vote for Tinubu? An apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. Tinubu brought in Buhari that performed terribly terrible. APC is a party built on lies and propaganda. They have made the country sink. Why will someone then want to vote for APC?

That's why I said his Vice matters. Anyone like Shettima, Zulum, El-Rufai etc would be too good for the north to resist
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by ityP(m): 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin what a joke, Niger delta no get betrayal with PDP

PDP is it's home

Lmao. PDP will still win these states no doubt, but APC will get many votes here too.
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Truthisunique2: 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
ityP:

Lmao. PDP will still win these states no doubt, but APC will get many votes here too.
Dem no dey get shi shi

Incumbency factor is now gone, buhari no go help anyone rig the states controlled by PDP governor's in we south south

South east didn't give apc up to 20% in 2019 when their son was it's VP, SS would do same now that it's son is vp
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by ityP(m): 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Dem no dey get shi shi

Incumbency factor is now gone, buhari no go help anyone rig the states controlled by PDP governor's in we south south

South east didn't give apc up to 20% in 2019 when their son was it's VP, SS would do same now that it's son is vp

Forget that son matter. South South are visibly very angry with PDP right now. Wike is angry. Obaseki is angry. PDP dey big problem come 2023. Southeast, another state where they enjoyed unrivaled success is now a threat with Obi. Honestly, the job of Presidency seems too easy for APC
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by kenedy175(m): 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
ityP:

That's why I said his Vice matters. Anyone like Shettima, Zulum, El-Rufai etc would be too good for the north to resist

Actually. Let's see how it spans out

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Kfed4ril(m): 9:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
helinues:
The moment Fayose's son released that video of mocking Atiku, I knew his dad might have had changed his mind about Pdp.

Ose'kini, O lu'le.. grin

Even Gov Makinde dare not to work against the interest of the region

So you’ve accepted that Tinubu is a regional candidate.
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Nosaghae(m): 9:29am On Jul 02, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

How did he try to outshine his master?
A lot of you hardly do proper research.
Obasanjo was the one oppressing him and he was fighting for his survival.

Please mention in what way he outshined his master ? Let's be constructive
Are you aware that atiku made obasanjo to dobale for him to get second term?
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by DrAkpamudehe: 10:24am On Jul 02, 2022
Nosaghae:

Are you aware that atiku made obasanjo to dobale for him to get second term?

It's like you don't know Afonja people. Afonja people can prostrate for even Lucifer the devil as long as he will give them their meal ticket. This people beg more than any other tribe in the whole universe

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Nosaghae(m): 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

It's like you don't know Afonja people. Afonja people can prostrate for even Lucifer the devil as long as he will give them their meal ticket. This people beg more than any other tribe in the whole universe
cheesy grin� u no nice at all.
And we dey think say na Hausa be beggars

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos) / "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu / Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.