Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku (57233 Views)

2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari / Fayose: Why We Overlooked Over-Voting At PDP South West Congress / Fayose: Why Osinbajo Visited Abuja Salon For Hair Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by ejimatic: 11:22am On Jun 30, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Lol they know it's the turn of the SW that ruled from 99-2007 while the NE/NC have not even tasted power.Continue deceiving yourself

Abiola won in 93 because he won states in the SE/SS.Without votes from this two regions abiola would never have won in 93.

Tinubu would lose woefully in the SS/SE/North
. By classification we use North and South even when each has three regions. North represented by NW is rouding off now.SW will take over. After 8 years it goes to the North again .Then NE and NC can contest and reach out to the NW. Additionally the North is more comfortable with the SW than SE! That is why the odd favours the SW.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Deepthoughts: 11:23am On Jun 30, 2022
Move2:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/539900-why-wike-will-not-support-atiku-fayose.html
Anyone shouting that power must shift to the south without specifically mentioning to what zone in the south is simply a hypocrite!
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by garfield1: 11:26am On Jun 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I hope you are learning and getting up to speed

Another example is southern kaduna, they can vote apc for senate and reps but they would never vote any party aside PDP for state and national even if you put gun to their head

Politics is local, they have their percularities, and so it is in the Ekiti you are saying

Their state elections have always gone landslide in one direction or the other, fayose used to win with PDP by landslide all lga too but national election you would see 50/50

No only Yoruba Muslims want loopsided "southern president" we the majority southernerns are Christian's in SS/SE we prefer having a southern Christian VP to half Muslim southerner that only have Yoruba interest

And I am sure no northernern dislike his son for a fake Muslim southernern

Is it not the same fulani atiku ss/SE voted for in 2019, and ditched wike for in the primaries?

Apc have no buhari record to match, he is not in the race which is different, he is not ready to commit himself to apc campaign, he is not ready to influence apc outcome all these against a dominant fulani man Atiku in his zone

Would Yoruba 50/50 votes make tinubu president?

Guy,you are the one to learn from me son.you are blabbing rubbish.you dont know what you are saying.southern Kaduna never votes apc in anything,they always vote pdp all through be it guber,presidency or nass so you know Nada.since fayose tenure ended in ekiti,apc took over...you just hate the yorubas for nothing.guy,you have lost too much na.stop this,tinubu won apc primaries insoite of your noises...he will sti win aso rock.atiku is seen as a fake Muslim but with tinubu choosing a radical Muslim,they will prefer him narrowly.north will be 50 50,tinubu will win sw,nc atiku will win only ss while obi wins se.tibubu is your next president. Bye son. Stop hating
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:30am On Jun 30, 2022
ejimatic:
. By classification we use North and South even when each has three regions. North represented by NW is rouding off now.SW will take over. After 8 years it goes to the North again .Then NE and NC can contest and reach out to the NW. Additionally the North is more comfortable with the SW than SE! That is why the odd favours the SW.
We have six geopolitical zones.Stop trying to be clever by half.

The NW/NE always see each other as one and always vote together.There are definitely more comfortable with their son than a Yoruba man from the SW
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Truthisunique2: 11:44am On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:

Guy,you are the one to learn from me son.you are blabbing rubbish.you dont know what you are saying.southern Kaduna never votes apc in anything,they always vote pdp all through be it guber,presidency or nass so you know Nada.since fayose tenure ended in ekiti,apc took over...you just hate the yorubas for nothing.guy,you have lost too much na.stop this,tinubu won apc primaries insoite of your noises...he will sti win aso rock.atiku is seen as a fake Muslim but with tinubu choosing a radical Muslim,they will prefer him narrowly.north will be 50 50,tinubu will win sw,nc atiku will win only ss while obi wins se.tibubu is your next president. Bye son. Stop hating
lol, time to run after you rounding can't see how tinubu would become president

Kachia/Kagarko
Kauru
Santa/Jema'A

These are federal constituencies southern kaduna voted APC in 2019 for

Apc had greater number in 2015, but have reduced since southern kaduna discovered the jihadists stance of apc

All you have been saying is sentiment, you are talking of inheriting buhari votes, another pipe dream

Are the people robots that they can't decide for themselves, you forget buhari cult followers are ethnic bigots, atiku is their natural choice if it's a fulani Muslim vs southerner

Tinubu is a goober he can't stand atiku in the north that's why despite having this life ambition since he has been scared to voice it out instead looking for fulani Muslim that can help him get his party half a chance

He would meet his Waterloo in atiku up north
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by garfield1: 11:52am On Jun 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol, time to run after you rounding can't see how tinubu would become president

Kachia/Kagarko
Kauru
Santa/Jema'A

These are federal constituencies southern kaduna voted APC in 2019 for

Apc had greater number in 2015, but have reduced since southern kaduna discovered the jihadists stance of apc

All you have been saying is sentiment, you are talking of inheriting buhari votes, another pipe dream

Are the people robots that they can't decide for themselves, you forget buhari cult followers are ethnic bigots, atiku is their natural choice if it's a fulani Muslim vs southerner

Tinubu is a goober he can't stand atiku in the north that's why despite having this life ambition since he has been scared to voice it out instead looking for fulani Muslim that can help him get his party half a chance

He would meet his Waterloo in atiku up north

*PDP CRISIS DEEPENS AS GOVERNORS BOYCOTT OSUN GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION COMMITTEE INAUGURATION*
The post-Convention crisis rocking the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) took another twist on Wednesday as most governors elected on the platform of the party boycotted the inauguration of the Gubernatorial National Campaign Council for Osun State.
PDP had named a 128-member national campaign council, which included 12 governors.
But at the inauguration on Wednesday 11 of the PDP governors were absent including the Bayelsa State governor Douye Diri who was named as Chairman of the Campaign Council
The two governors present were Ifeanyi Okowa and Dairus Ishaku of Delta and Taraba states respectively. Okowa is not a member of the council but was there apparently as the vice presidential candidate.
The National Chairman Dr. Iyorchia Ayu was also absent, but a statement by his Special Assistant on Communication and Strategy, Simon Imobo-Tswam, said Ayu was on a two-week leave.
Crisis had hit the PDP following the choice of Okowa as running mate to the party’s presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar.
Most of the governors were not happy with the decision because his Rivers State counterpart, Nyesom Wike was reportedly recommended to him by the committees set up by the party to shortlist a running mate for him.
Benue State Governor Samuel Ortom, said on a national television programme that he was among the 17-member committee set up by Atiku “and 14 of us in the committee said the person should be Wike.
“Unfortunately, Atiku picked Okowa – that is his wisdom .
“You cannot ignore the decision of a committee you set up by yourself and expect people to be happy. For now, I have gone into hibernation.”

Read above,PDP is dying.tinubu will humiliate him

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Truthisunique2: 11:54am On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:

*PDP CRISIS DEEPENS AS GOVERNORS BOYCOTT OSUN GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION COMMITTEE INAUGURATION*
The post-Convention crisis rocking the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) took another twist on Wednesday as most governors elected on the platform of the party boycotted the inauguration of the Gubernatorial National Campaign Council for Osun State.
PDP had named a 128-member national campaign council, which included 12 governors.
But at the inauguration on Wednesday 11 of the PDP governors were absent including the Bayelsa State governor Douye Diri who was named as Chairman of the Campaign Council
The two governors present were Ifeanyi Okowa and Dairus Ishaku of Delta and Taraba states respectively. Okowa is not a member of the council but was there apparently as the vice presidential candidate.
The National Chairman Dr. Iyorchia Ayu was also absent, but a statement by his Special Assistant on Communication and Strategy, Simon Imobo-Tswam, said Ayu was on a two-week leave.
Crisis had hit the PDP following the choice of Okowa as running mate to the party’s presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar.
Most of the governors were not happy with the decision because his Rivers State counterpart, Nyesom Wike was reportedly recommended to him by the committees set up by the party to shortlist a running mate for him.
Benue State Governor Samuel Ortom, said on a national television programme that he was among the 17-member committee set up by Atiku “and 14 of us in the committee said the person should be Wike.
“You cannot ignore the decision of a committee you set up by yourself and expect people to be happy. For now, I have gone into hibernation.”

Read above,PDP is dying.tinubu will humiliate him
PDP is dying indeed but una dey piss for body begging PDP to give wike ticket

Get your Yoruba 50/50 votes ready the north would teach you politics 201
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by garfield1: 11:54am On Jun 30, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

The NW/NE always see each other as one and always vote together.There are definitely more comfortable with their son than a Yoruba man from the SW

They dont see atiku as their person that is why they dont vote him.they prefer a fanatic.earlier,you claimed that PDP won everyrhing in Adamawa and I bursted you,you ran away to face a weakling.a data suggests a tinubu win....

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by garfield1: 11:56am On Jun 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
PDP is dying indeed but una dey piss for body begging PDP to give wike ticket

Get your Yoruba 50/50 votes ready the north would teach you politics 201

Why didnt they teach the south in 1993,1999,2003 or 2011.they have always supported the south when it is the turn of the south.when adamu declared lawan,why didn't the governors and party elders? They fought for it to go south.up tinubu
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by adekolaelect(m): 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
alsudan:
Wike like every sensible Nigerian supports an Obi/Kwankwaso Presidency.

That’s why he held a meeting with both men and advised his good friend Kwankwaso to step down for God’s chosen candidate and the Incoming President of the FRN Peter Obi.

Atiku or Tinubu will never be President, No money bag has ever bought Nigeria’s Presidency, it won’t start now.
A statement from former Biafra and IPOB member . This 2023 election has turn black to white in the name of presidency but I know afster election everybody will get back to where their papa Ansestor dey. But many reasonable Nigerians know whos want to manifest their division agenda Through Obi presidency.
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by ejimatic: 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

. I heard you
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Bankowner: 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
If you believe this, then you'll believe anything. Fingers crossed for a new statement on how they need to put the party first.
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Zeezenho: 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
OkoAmarashy:

Peter Obi is the best Anambra produced yet he lives in Lagos. grin
Ngige, lives in Lagos.
Obiano, Lagos too.

Even that fool called Kanu was arrested in a brothel in Lagos.

Obi don't live in lagos.even if he does lagos is a capital city of Nigeria everyone contributed to what it is today.
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by zigzagluv: 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
Let wise come to win Election , lets see ,
Smithkafors:
Lol.... You are now Atikus spokesman...Wike thought he was wise when he thought he had hijacked PDP. Atiku is a wise man..... Have you seen him engage in unnecessary talk? No.
He is action man..... Anyway vote Peter obi for better Nigeria.... 247light
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by zigzagluv: 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
yes and i told you , we vote APC , let tinibu picks a good Christian from the North and leave the rest for us
saintopus:
This is the real reason I am supporting the Jagaban. In Fayose Manhood I stand.
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by zigzagluv: 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
All the SOUTH are in with Tinibu
ghuzy01:

Before nko,Makinde might not vocally voice out his support for Tinubu but he is surely on the same page with Fayose.
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by MissionaryArchi(m): 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
OkoAmarashy:

Please send those Yorubas back and let us send your people here back to the East. Who does this one think he's doing a favour? Are you okay?

FYI, those support Peter Obi are either ignorant of who he really is or repentant Igbos who see him as a means of getting back at others.

I don't insult Peter Obi or his supporters but if any insults me, I will make such supporter hate himself. Secondly, I debate you on Peter Obi's mediocre achievements in Anambra, they usually run away.

Peter Obi used 10 years for a 4 year course and still ended up with a third class. He's beneath me in intellect.
Sorry son you don't deserve this.
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Tareq1105: 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
Subsea:
Obi Presidency is all Nigerians need right now. Nigeria's situation is critical at the moment, and the worst thing that would happen to us is for extremely corrupt and business-as-usual type of politicians like Atiku and Tinubu that lavish money on cronies and other corrupt practices to win. Peter Obi who didn't spend shishi to emerge, someone who already hates waste and corruption will definitely ensure that resources are judiciously used for the masses benefit. By cutting out waste, Peter Obi government would be able to re-channel the resources to areas that need it.

Shut up there. We're talking about governance and you're bringing Obi into it. What does Obi know to unite Nigeria and Nigerians? How many friends does he have in each of the 774 local councils in Nigeria? You guys are just overrating this unrepentant liar and pretender.
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Leo588(m): 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
No wonder Obi saw this earlier. Wow
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by ityP(m): 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
it's good you are sincere with your self that PDP would win.

The 25% apc won't see it, apc got 4% in 2015 election when amaechi controlled rivers as a sitting governor with all his push for apc

Apc would be lucky to get 10%

Rivers, Akwa ibom, Delta, Bayelsa, Cross river are radical when it's about national election

Times have changed. With the look of things, 25% APC votes dey very sure in 2023
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Gold2882: 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
duro4chang:
No be small thing. Fayose tried sha!
But y not resign from PDP,So we can know where you are heading to . Are you sure you are not one of the wike saboteurs
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Shevi443: 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
My question was why didn't fayose step down for wike na trash him dey talk I be yoruba and I understand his style of politicking
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Truthisunique2: 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
ityP:

Times have changed. With the look of things, 25% APC votes dey very sure in 2023
which time change,apc have proven the more reason why it shouldn't be supported

With the recent electoral law for free fair election by buhari apc and amaechi can not do abracadabra that they were trying the last time
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Peacecore: 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
nadisms:
Pure and undiluted analysis.

Many people who have never lived in the core North will doubt you. I have lived in sokoto and I agree with you

Let me add: Obi will do very well in North central than Tinubu. Atiku might take the lead but it will be a battle ground between obi and Atiku

While SE and SS are heavily in LP's bag. It will shock people because SE/SS don't play zombie politics.

Lagos votes would be heavily divided.

The election is between Obi and Atiku. Anybody who thinks Northerners will abandon their brother would receive the greatest shock in the history of Nigeria.

Let me add: Christian Northerners will vote Obi ... If you doubt me, just watch and see... next year go shock people sha... If you have never lived in the North ,west,east,south ,you will be thinking tinubu will deliver...

I have stayed in all the regions in Nigeria and I can tell you how they will decide in this election

Mark this post

All these analyses are bidded to stop next by February 2023 make everybody rest. Atiku this Atiku that. Who told u that Atiku is such lovable in d core North. Kwankwaso will even do better than Atiku in d core North. When u say that SE/SS doesn't do Zombie politics, I laugh. I can agree with u on that among the elites and cities. In the rural areas, forget it bro. What plays out here is structure and money politics. Ironically these groups make the larger percentage of the population. When election starts u will understand what politics is all about. People especially commoners like following people that have political waves and money. I'm not telling u to believe but next year is almost here.
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by ityP(m): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
which time change,apc have proven the more reason why it shouldn't be supported

With the recent electoral law for free fair election by buhari apc and amaechi can not do abracadabra that they were trying the last time

Amaechi couldn't do shit because Wike was 100% PDP. Wike is no longer 100% PDP
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by DOD88: 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
Subsea:
Obi Presidency is all Nigerians need right now. Nigeria's situation is critical at the moment, and the worst thing that would happen to us is for extremely corrupt and business-as-usual type of politicians like Atiku and Tinubu that lavish money on cronies and other corrupt practices to win. Peter Obi who didn't spend shishi to emerge, someone who already hates waste and corruption will definitely ensure that resources are judiciously used for the masses benefit. By cutting out waste, Peter Obi government would be able to re-channel the resources to areas that need it.

Never, we don't want Obi. Elephant's head is never a load for a child to carry. He can't get there! Nigeria Presidency? That Tinubu you hate is the man we want. The man of the moments. Let the Igbo youths continue their youths movement for him. Obi can't pass that limits of Igbo votes. You will be amazed how it will end beautifully for the man you hate to see on the throne. So sorry, Asiwaju is a God's project to turn Nigeria around. May God protect Jagaban and strengthens him with sound health.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Truthisunique2: 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
ityP:

Amaechi couldn't do shit because Wike was 100% PDP. Wike is no longer 100% PDP
Amaechi couldn't also do shit for apc when he was governor of rivers and buhari campaign DG

You dey see the difference now?

Power reside in Rivers people
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by ityP(m): 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Amaechi couldn't also do shit for apc when he was governor of rivers and buhari campaign DG

You dey see the difference now?

Power reside in Rivers people

Na new party. Plus, the seeming "betrayal" of Goodluck only to support Hausa man grin. Things don change now
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Truthisunique2: 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
ityP:

Na new party. Plus, the seeming "betrayal" of Goodluck only to support Hausa man grin. Things don change now
grin keep deceiving yourself

And they told you the betrayal have been forgiven by rivers people against the architect who instigated it?

Na now rivers people wan table the karma
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by ityP(m): 5:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin keep deceiving yourself

And they told you the betrayal have been forgiven by rivers people against the architect who instigated it?

Na now rivers people wan table the karma

The betrayal by PDP is more fresh for them grin
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by Truthisunique2: 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
ityP:

The betrayal by PDP is more fresh for them grin
grin what a joke, Niger delta no get betrayal with PDP

PDP is it's home
Re: Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku by pharmaking: 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
Two-mouthed human being.

So if wike had been chosen, no need for power to come to the south.

I am not getting Mr. Fayose's point here.

Anyway, anything that will scatter PDP and strengthen LP, I am in support.

Both will lead to emergence of Ashiwaju, on whose mandate I am jogging.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Celebrates Tinubu's Presidential Win (Video) / Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did / See The Exact Crate Umaru Dikko Was Found In At Stansted Airport In 1984

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.