Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

How To Attract A Girl's Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Attract A Girl's Crush (442 Views)

Ways To Attract A Girl's Crush / 10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly / I Am Not Pretty Enough To Attract A Good Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Attract A Girl's Crush by Babydarling: 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
Crushing on a girl but finding it difficult to attract her then you are at the right place. The first thing you should know is that attracting a girl crush comes with lots of effort to put in its more than your look and appearance you might think your look has it all covered but is typically a joke if you think that way because not all girls are moved by physical appearance.

Here are some tips::
https://www.nissilovegists.com/2022/06/how-to-attract-girls-crush.html
Re: How To Attract A Girl's Crush by Candidlady: 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
Why do y'all think that most girls are attracted to guys based on their on appearance... If It was only me on this earth y'all won't get any lady

Men should be wiped clean from this slate called earth
Re: How To Attract A Girl's Crush by Cypress042(m): 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
grin Typing...
Re: How To Attract A Girl's Crush by Cypress042(m): 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Candidlady:
Why do y'all think that most girls are attracted to guys based on their on appearance... If It was only me on this earth y'all won't get any lady

Men should be wiped clean from this slate called earth

I so much love to see my fellow man ranting on nairaland claiming to be a woman tongue grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Loves Argument 8 Ridiculous Reasons / Are There Any Nigerian Women Who Like Video Games And Anime? / What Do You Tell A Guy/lady You Like But Don't Love At The End Of A Phone Call?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.