Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Abdullahi Adamu Withdraws From Suit After Realizing Akpabio Forged Documents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Adamu Withdraws From Suit After Realizing Akpabio Forged Documents (47071 Views)

CSU Records: Tinubu Submitted Forged Documents To INEC, Atiku’s Aide Alleges / Senator Ndume Submitted Forged Documents To Bail Maina From Prison - Sahara R. / Edo 2020: Justice Taiwo Withdraws From Suit Seeking To Disqualify Ize-Iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Adamu Withdraws From Suit After Realizing Akpabio Forged Documents by Miracle2020: 11:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
Apc die,die,die by fire. The same thing awaits the drug Lord who got admitted into an international university without his secondary school certificate.
Tinubu must fall!
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Withdraws From Suit After Realizing Akpabio Forged Documents by saintkeppy(m): 11:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
fergie001:
It is in the Court of Appeal.

Senator Udoedeghe withdrew the case before the APC Governorship primaries in the State.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Withdraws From Suit After Realizing Akpabio Forged Documents by barinedan(m): 11:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
With their evil brooms they are sweeping themselves from one corner to another
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Withdraws From Suit After Realizing Akpabio Forged Documents by fergie001: 11:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
saintkeppy:
.Senator Udoedeghe withdrew the case before the APC Governorship primaries in the State.
Ntukekpo filed his case at the FHC, Abuja with Udoedehe, APC, Buni, INEC as parties to the suit.

When the Court affirmed Ntukekpo, Udoedehe appealed the suit alongside APC. When Adamu resumed, he backed Akpabio and withdrew but Udoedehe continued. As is practice, if you are an interested party in a suit but was not joined, you have to apply for the leave of Court i.e. applying to be a Party.

Akwa Ibom State APC and Ekanem did. The week the Court of Appeal affirmed their joinder was the same week Udoedehe withdrew his own.

The Appeal Court even met today on the suit and trial will commence on July 7th.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Withdraws From Suit After Realizing Akpabio Forged Documents by pquaver(m): 1:11am On Jun 30, 2022
kenbee:
APC is an offspringof PDP so what do you expect?
Let's reject all these same people and give our votes to the only man that has assured us of brighter tomorrow
I'm highly Obi-dient

Obi is a bye product of pdp too.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Withdraws From Suit After Realizing Akpabio Forged Documents by Billygee2u: 1:31am On Jun 30, 2022
Felixamos:
They are all thieves.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Withdraws From Suit After Realizing Akpabio Forged Documents by Billygee2u: 1:32am On Jun 30, 2022
SaiOba:
APC! Leaders in corruption..
APC is the definition of CORRUPTION .

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Adamu Withdraws From Suit After Realizing Akpabio Forged Documents by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:14am On Jun 30, 2022
This people are so crazy o. See forgery. shocked
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Withdraws From Suit After Realizing Akpabio Forged Documents by Elidrisy20: 4:23am On Jun 30, 2022
APC from forged documents to unknown soldier took my certificate,I lost all my documents at wuse market undecided
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Withdraws From Suit After Realizing Akpabio Forged Documents by fof1: 4:46am On Jun 30, 2022
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Withdraws From Suit After Realizing Akpabio Forged Documents by Reference(m): 5:28am On Jun 30, 2022
In saner climes Mr. Akpabio should have been arrested for forgery weeks ago. I just cannot understand the way Nigeria works anymore.
A government institution is accusing you for forgery and illegality and you take them to court

It is like I forged a passport and I am suing the Immigration Service for not letting me through, shouldn't I have been arrested at presentation.

Why hasn't INEC moved for his prosecution instead of bleating all over the media.
Are individuals now bigger than the state.....

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Adamu Withdraws From Suit After Realizing Akpabio Forged Documents by FixxNigeria23: 5:54am On Jun 30, 2022
CheapHomes1:

, come and see your corruption free party

He will soon go into hibernation
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Withdraws From Suit After Realizing Akpabio Forged Documents by azikiweironsi(m): 6:06am On Jun 30, 2022
The party that lacks internal democracy. Is that a party ? This impunity is virtually in all states. That's the most reason why most of the candidates are moving to other parties. Let them no come to Labour Party so as not to pollute the party with their shenanigans.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Withdraws From Suit After Realizing Akpabio Forged Documents by redcliff: 6:09am On Jun 30, 2022
TruthinAction:
I thought forging documents is a criminal offense punishable by law? Or it's only poor people that the law is meant for?

My brother the kind of impunity and lawlessness in nigeria, even devil is overehelmed.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Adamu Withdraws From Suit After Realizing Akpabio Forged Documents by timemotivator: 6:16am On Jun 30, 2022
The national chiarman is confused and operating on double standards same thing should be done to Senator Ahmad Lawan who did not participate in any primary but he Adamu submitted his name as senatorial candidate. Impunity at it's peak.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Withdraws From Suit After Realizing Akpabio Forged Documents by Bridget95(f): 6:17am On Jun 30, 2022
Thieving bastards with nothing to offer impoverished masses
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Withdraws From Suit After Realizing Akpabio Forged Documents by Ojuntana: 6:26am On Jun 30, 2022
fergie001:
garfield1 vicdom kahal29 penguin2 indispensable85 ejimatic Ojuntana kyase

Akwa Ibom has no Guber Candidate, no AK South Senatorial Candidate and DIG Ekpoudom in da building.

Akpabio......see ya life.
APC is worse than PDP in terms of party discipline.
They're barely 8 years old and have the record of being the most disorganized ruling party in Nigeria's history who have managed to severally exclude itself from elections with its own hands.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Withdraws From Suit After Realizing Akpabio Forged Documents by Advancedman(m): 6:30am On Jun 30, 2022
Nwodosis:
Akpabio needs to rest too!

Needs to be jailed for life also there should be laws that to whom much is given much is required and an arm of the judiciary that enforce and arrest who ever disobey court order to be condemned to life or death amongst the to whom much is given i.e anyone in the position of power and leadership including the judicial that works on the particular case so there won't be fraudulent judgement.
All this is achievable but we are not serious yet as a country.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Withdraws From Suit After Realizing Akpabio Forged Documents by GardenOfGod(m): 6:37am On Jun 30, 2022
fergie001:
It is in the Court of Appeal.
Now from what Mr. Mike Igini said, can we say that APC at the national was wrong to recognise Akpabio factional chairman while the Appeal Court had ordered a stay of execution? If yes, who then is at fault?
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Withdraws From Suit After Realizing Akpabio Forged Documents by Enyimbamercedes: 6:43am On Jun 30, 2022
APC - A Party without Certificates

A Party of Criminals/Clowns/Crooks
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Withdraws From Suit After Realizing Akpabio Forged Documents by fergie001: 6:45am On Jun 30, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Now from what Mr. Mike Igini said, can we say that APC at the national was wrong to recognise Akpabio factional chairman while the Appeal Court had ordered a stay of execution? If yes, who then is at fault?
APC is still at fault. The recognition will have taken place whichever way.

Adamu cannot feign ignorance he didn't know it was forged.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Withdraws From Suit After Realizing Akpabio Forged Documents by tonyson010(m): 6:55am On Jun 30, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
The Internally Displaced Politicians (IDP) list has a new entrant

Re: Abdullahi Adamu Withdraws From Suit After Realizing Akpabio Forged Documents by slowice(m): 7:06am On Jun 30, 2022
Today like no other in recent time, we have a great opportunity to reset this nation, to weed out these corrupt, wicked criminals permanently from our political space to set this nation on the path of genuine progress. Let's not allow them to use tribe and religion against us.

Be wise. Do the right thing. Shun tribalism.

E get why
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Withdraws From Suit After Realizing Akpabio Forged Documents by GardenOfGod(m): 7:23am On Jun 30, 2022
fergie001:
APC is still at fault. The recognition will have taken place whichever way.

Adamu cannot feign ignorance he didn't know it was forged.
What effect will his withdrawal have on Akpabio's candidacy?
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Withdraws From Suit After Realizing Akpabio Forged Documents by saintkeppy(m): 7:25am On Jun 30, 2022
fergie001:

Ntukekpo filed his case at the FHC, Abuja with Udoedehe, APC, Buni, INEC as parties to the suit.

When the Court affirmed Ntukekpo, Udoedehe appealed the suit alongside APC. When Adamu resumed, he backed Akpabio and withdrew but Udoedehe continued. As is practice, if you are an interested party in a suit but was not joined, you have to apply for the leave of Court i.e. applying to be a Party.

Akwa Ibom State APC and Ekanem did. The week the Court of Appeal affirmed their joinder was the same week Udoedehe withdrew his own.

The Appeal Court even met today on the suit and trial will commence on July 7th.

OK, from Mike Igini outburst on Arise TV, APC AKS is in for a serious issue, he still insist APC do not have Governorship& AKS-NW senatorial Candidate. Let's see how it plays out.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Withdraws From Suit After Realizing Akpabio Forged Documents by fergie001: 7:25am On Jun 30, 2022
GardenOfGod:

What effect will his withdrawal have on Akpabio's candidacy?
Akpabio went to Court to enforce INEC to put his name on the ballot. How will he get it from a forged document even if the Chairman hadn't withdrawn. He will not be on the ballot.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Withdraws From Suit After Realizing Akpabio Forged Documents by fergie001: 7:27am On Jun 30, 2022
saintkeppy:

OK, from Mike Igini outburst on Arise TV, APC AKS is in for a serious issue, he still insist APC do not have Governorship& AKS-NW senatorial Candidate. Let's see how it plays out.
He had insisted from the get go because he knew forgery took place. Infact, the APC Electoral Chairman at the State Congress in October last year was very angry that he asked: Why should you forge a document with my signature while I am still alive.

Ntukekpo is lucky he might not go to jail.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Withdraws From Suit After Realizing Akpabio Forged Documents by GardenOfGod(m): 7:32am On Jun 30, 2022
fergie001:
Akpabio went to Court to enforce INEC to put his name on the ballot. How will he get it from a forged document even if the Chairman hadn't withdrawn. He will not be on the ballot.
Alright... But here's the twist of the matter. Some people are of the opinion that it was a clear issue of the contempt of court for Mr Igini not to have recognised Akpabio's chairman, since the court had earlier recognised him. So, whatever outcome from their primaries would be accepted. What is your take on that?
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Withdraws From Suit After Realizing Akpabio Forged Documents by akpunda86: 7:36am On Jun 30, 2022
politicoNG:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/06/29/after-realising-akpabio-forged-primaries-result-apc-chairman-adamu-pulls-out-suit-compel

Under normal circumstances Akpabio and many of our politicians are supposed to be rotting in Jail but Padi Padi go make am no work.If the Chief Justice Of the Federation is rotten,Then check how others will be.

Well since our judiciary system is bad,Let the British use Ekwerwmadu and his wife as case study and show them how to treat Criminals.
Ekwerwmadu will be 70yrs old when he is out and the wife 65 years,Coming out all his stolen wealth gone..
This I have seen.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Withdraws From Suit After Realizing Akpabio Forged Documents by saintkeppy(m): 7:39am On Jun 30, 2022
Ojuntana:

APC is worse than PDP in terms of party discipline.
They're barely 8 years old and have the record of being the most disorganized ruling party in Nigeria's history who have managed to severally exclude itself from elections with its own hands.

APC Bayelsa Governorship elect awaiting Swearing-in but never sworn-in comes to mind. cheesy
Uptill now Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is yet to get a standard running mate.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Withdraws From Suit After Realizing Akpabio Forged Documents by saintkeppy(m): 7:49am On Jun 30, 2022
fergie001:
He had insisted from the get go because he knew forgery took place. Infact, the APC Electoral Chairman at the State Congress in October last year was very angry that he asked: Why should you forge a document with my signature while I am still alive.

Ntukekpo is lucky he might not go to jail.

Lol, grin E no easy o!

Someone was asking who is bankrolling Barr. Mike Igini to appear on Arise, Channel TVs, that to sit on such Private TVs doesn't come cheap, that he is suspecting oppositions from the State. Third Force might be the solution cos PDP isn't sure of their own too.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu Withdraws From Suit After Realizing Akpabio Forged Documents by Nigerianfactor: 7:58am On Jun 30, 2022
spafu:
Forgers United

Nigeria should be a nation governed by law. A person caught in the act of forgery should serve some jail term. Just because these are political heavyweights, we just gloss over things and life goes on as usual. It should not be so. If a common man is arrested for forging his certificate or visa, will they let him go free?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today / Youth Leader Kills Huge Camel To Celebrate Buhari's Return In Bauchi State. PICS / Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.