Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,384 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Please I Need A Professional Marriage Counselor In Owerri - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need A Professional Marriage Counselor In Owerri (788 Views)

I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House / Chat With Professional Marriage/Relationship Counselors / I Need A Certified, Professional Marriage Counsellor For My Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Professional Marriage Counselor In Owerri by amtheone(m): 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
Anyone with a contact should please drop it here for me.

Thanks
Re: Please I Need A Professional Marriage Counselor In Owerri by frozen70(f): 12:07am On Jun 30, 2022
amtheone:
Anyone with a contact should please drop it here for me.

Thanks

While you are still searching for one that you will pay for their services

You can drop it here

We are all here to learn
Re: Please I Need A Professional Marriage Counselor In Owerri by amtheone(m): 12:44am On Jun 30, 2022
frozen70:

While you are still searching for one that you will pay for their services

You can drop it here

We are all here to learn

My younger sister is having all manner of challenges in her marriage. I have tried all I could to see them living peacefully in their home, but it is still not just working. So, I want them to go for counseling, maybe that would help.
Re: Please I Need A Professional Marriage Counselor In Owerri by frozen70(f): 8:40am On Jun 30, 2022
amtheone:

My younger sister is having all manner of challenges in her marriage. I have tried all I could to see them living peacefully in their home, but it is still not just working. So, I want them to go for counseling, maybe that would help.

Your ideas of them going for counseling is a fantastic one

But will her husband humble himself to go with her

We have so much challenges coming up in marriages and still coming up the more due to bad individual attitudes and harsh economy

While still searching, advice her the little you can and with time every thing will be put into place

Lastly, let her have the number of children they can afford to cater for with out expecting any thing from any body

Good Luck

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Professional Marriage Counselor In Owerri by Socratiz: 8:48am On Jun 30, 2022
I am a professional marriage counselor though I am based in Lagos.

I am available for online sessions which are as effective as physical sessions.
Re: Please I Need A Professional Marriage Counselor In Owerri by Kobojunkie: 11:35am On Jun 30, 2022
amtheone:
Please, in the meantime, if their is any form of abuse- physical, emotional or verbal - in the relationship, advice separation for the couple abeg. undecided

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Professional Marriage Counselor In Owerri by Mindlog: 11:44am On Jun 30, 2022
Socratiz:

Do you have a website?
Re: Please I Need A Professional Marriage Counselor In Owerri by amtheone(m): 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
frozen70:

Your ideas of them going for counseling is a fantastic one

But will her husband humble himself to go with her

We have so much challenges coming up in marriages and still coming up the more due to bad individual attitudes and harsh economy

While still searching, advice her the little you can and with time every thing will be put into place

Lastly, let her have the number of children they can afford to cater for with out expecting any thing from any body

Good Luck

The husband is very much interested in going for it.

Thanks for your suggestions.
Re: Please I Need A Professional Marriage Counselor In Owerri by amtheone(m): 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
Socratiz:

I would like them to see the counselor in person. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Never Allow Your Wife Pay Rent [japa Version] / Get South Africa Visa Within 3weeks / Surrogate Mothers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.