Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:26 AM

Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate (30390 Views)

Delta 2023: Omo-Agege, Keyamo Others Serve PDP Quit Notice / 2023: Omo-Agege’s Supporters, Others Defect To PDP In Delta / Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by coputa(m): 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:
What a strategic mistake.apc has lost delta.he should have picked from delta south
Delta south running mate cannot market the governor
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by tutudesz: 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:

I just left ph though I stay at etche
My location is Mile 3
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by garfield1: 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
tutudesz:

My location is Mile 3

I thought you are based at delta.I also stay at Chiba by uniport fence and rumuola depending on my work.I dont like agege choice but osanebi seems popular
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by UnknownT: 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:
What a strategic mistake.apc has lost delta.he should have picked from delta south
Nope! With this his pick, the 3 zones are now fighting grounds! If he had picked from Delta South, with Okowa's influence in Delta North, PDP would have won Delta North. Now, Okowa's can only influence Ika part of DN while Friday and Monday (APC and PDP dep gov candidates) will slug it out in Ndokwa part. Sheriff and Omo Agege will slug it out in Delta Central while it will be free for all in Delta South

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by Assetosky(m): 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
For God's sake, if you don't know anything about matters like this don't stay in your place and assume things. Just waka pass

Of all the comments above, no one made reference to the new electoral act as regards rigging and ballot box snatching. Things have changed.

For those who are saying Delta south is pdp and their massive votes are for pdp. Know from today that,those massive votes are always gotten through excessive rigging, ballot box stuffing, over voting and voting by proxy. Now, the new BVAS technology backed by the new electoral act has put an end to that. See recent ekiti election, there was no case of rigging,political parties rather adopted vote buying.

With this, I will say there will be no massive vote from any riverine area as usual in Delta. Your popularity and the ability to pay more for voters that are available and are willing to collect money will determine next year's election.
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by Owologbo(m): 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
SoaringLife01:

The aforementioned LGAs are where we find the Ijaws. APC will make in road there in next year polls.

The Ijaws should be tired of the backwardness too.

The Ijaws should OPEN THEIR EYES and vote for Omo Agege.

It is time to develop our state.

Which backwardness are you talking about?
Agege was a commissioner under Ibori. Is he not a PDP product?
what did Agege as a DSP attract to Delta State?
The federal roads in Delta State is nothing to write home about.
We don't want thugs in Delta State government house.
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by Owologbo(m): 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
AwkaFinest:

Look at the deputy as well. You'll notice that it's being rotated as well.
I'll make enquiry in regards to the DG then.
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by coputa(m): 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
ButterBurger:
Wait o,
Is this not the same omo agogo that went into the national assembly chamber with some fellow thugs to steal the staff that year for APC agenda.
So now he wants to be executive governor of a state?
Wow.
Really?
So he used money and deputy Senate president status influence to win primary.
Well, the people should always remind them that even if some people will always contest for primary 10 times and win, but will never win general election
Omo Agege is the the Peter Obi of Delta state.A senator that has out performed his state governor both in human capital and infrastructural development,he has virtually light up all nook and cranny of the state within the short time he has spent in the senate.while your governor is busing taking loans to execute elephant projects.Deltans are wiser,their vote this time around will be based on merit and good performance.Deltans are tired of PDP,

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by tutudesz: 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:

I thought you are based at delta.I also stay at Chiba by uniport fence and rumuola depending on my work.I dont like agege choice but osanebi seems popular
Been in PH for 2 months now grin
Osanebi is popular among Delta North Youths
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by LegitGuy22: 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
The Isokos are also regarded as urhobo

WarriAproko:
what about the isokos.
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by vRendoh(m): 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:

The Speaker and Secretary is South.
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by ButterBurger: 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
coputa:
Omo Agege is the the Peter Obi of Delta state.A senator that has out performed his state governor both in human capital and infrastructural development,he has virtually light up all nook and cranny of the state within the short time he has spent in the senate.while your governor is busing taking loans to execute elephant projects.Deltans are wiser,their vote this time around will be based on merit and good performance.Deltans are tired of PDP,
all I see here is you're only campaigning for him.
I never insinuated or directly mentioned anything about any governor or if delta is my state or not.
I only remember the thugery life of a so called senator that went to hijack a session in the assembly and took away the staff.
How does your response correspond with my comment.
You're only a slave anyway.
But be that as it may, whether you're one of the few opportunists enjoying the benefits of these bad leaders or not,

no matter how colorful and beautiful a cage is decorated, a cage is still and will remain a cage.

Next time you wanna make a response, you look and think before you make an embarrassing leap to comment.

Idiot
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by Belleful: 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
Penguin2:

From his name, it’s obvious this Friday Ossai Onasebi is not Igbo. The implication is that Omo-Agege has excluded Delta Igbos from his voting population and I would love to see where that takes him.

Trust me when I tell you that Okowa will pick a Delta Igbo as running mate to the PDP candidate which will give him votes of Delta North and might make him win.

But fingers crossed
Okowa and pdp have already pick sir Monday onyeme from Onitsha ukwani town in ndowka west local govt. Why osanebi is from ndowka east. Same region. So it's a win win for ndowka nation
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by saintruky(m): 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
ponishah:

Yes of course!
And he's got some rich CV too

No be by CV oo baba...

Agege choice is d current deputy speaker of d dtha... D guy na strong grassroot man ooo...
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by saintruky(m): 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
ponishah:

You are not on ground.
Sheriff has picked long ago

Sheriff story nor dey interest me at all... I fully dey d state wellingly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by saintruky(m): 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
Owologbo:

It's actually the turn of Delta central. Oduagha is from Delta south, Okowa Delta north.
they should calm down. Manager has been in the Senate since; which supposed to be rotated between the itsekiri, ijaw and the Isoko. The past deputy gov. is from ijaw too.
They should be fair to others.

Yea true talk
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by 666Advocate: 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
coputa:
How does the ijaw bring bloc votes,with their few local government.

Mr man Ijaw have occupied Delta South Senatorial District for straight 20 years

Itsekiri and Isoko were too tiny to win it from them.
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by saintruky(m): 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
Owologbo:

The itsekiri has the Senate ticket in PDP for PDP south so I don't see sheriff picking his deputy from there.

D itsekiris go lose that seat to isoko
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by saintruky(m): 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
Owologbo:

Delta north will go for Okowa, Delta south will go for PDP and Delta central will be shared by both candidates.

North n south for pdp... So na central dem go share? Haba oga forecaster...
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by Owologbo(m): 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
saintruky:

D itsekiris go lose that seat to isoko

To Thomas Onowakpo of APC right?
unless he entered into an agreement with PDP big wing to decamp after the election; he was once a PDP member, Leo Ogor boy.
be calming down bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by saintruky(m): 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
Owologbo:

To Thomas Onowakpo of APC right?
be calming down bro.

E go shock u... Just watch
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by Alezy(m): 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:

It will not be.one way for okowa and sheriff
E go shock you
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by Alezy(m): 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
AwkaFinest:

After south has been there for 8 years?
No mind am
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by Owologbo(m): 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
saintruky:

E go shock u... Just watch
There's no shock anywhere.
He can actually make it happen if he struck an agreement with top PDP member to decamp after the election.
but don't forget that politicians only look for what they will gain if they support you.
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by Owologbo(m): 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
saintruky:

North n south for pdp... So na central dem go share? Haba oga forecaster...
When I said north and south will go for PDP, it doesn't mean APC will not get vote.
I'm talking about majority votes here.
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by coputa(m): 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
ButterBurger:
all I see here is you're only campaigning for him.
I never insinuated or directly mentioned anything about any governor or if delta is my state or not.
I only remember the thugery life of a so called senator that went to hijack a session in the assembly and took away the staff.
How does your response correspond with my comment.
You're only a slave anyway.
But be that as it may, whether you're one of the few opportunists enjoying the benefits of these bad leaders or not,

no matter how colorful and beautiful a cage is decorated, a cage is still and will remain a cage.

Next time you wanna make a response, you look and think before you make an embarrassing leap to comment.

Idiot
If you're not a fool,you should hv known thatthe senator that you're trying to drag into the mud is the APC guber aspirant for Delta state.
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by coputa(m): 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
666Advocate:

Mr man Ijaw have occupied Delta South Senatorial District for straight 20 years

Itsekiri and Isoko were too tiny to win it from them.
The new electoral act has changed the narratives;no more ballot box snatching and stuffing of ballot box with fake voters card.This time arround,they will not be able to deliver bloc votes.
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by chilinks(m): 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
APC made the best choice. Sheriff is urhobu, his vice is ukwani. While omo agege is urhibu. His vise ukwani. Let the war begins.
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by saintruky(m): 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
Owologbo:

When I said north and south will go for PDP, it doesn't mean APC will not get vote.
I'm talking about majority votes here.

U know who Osanebi be? I doubt
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by Ragner(m): 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Thats what I told a staunch supporter. Apc sadly will lose Delta State Governorship election. More if Sheriff picks someone from Asaba axis.

Ogwashi Uku President, Madame Choice.
Anyways, you're not updated. If you were, you'll have known Sherriff had pick Onyeme from same place as Osanebi cos everything in Delta state is Zoned. It's time for North to hold the deputy Governorship and it's been Microzoned to Ukwuani people since Oshimilli and Ika has tasted the power

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by Coolgent(m): 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
The Mace thief will never be a Governor!
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by Abaramanasseho(m): 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
CONGRATULATION TO OVIE OMO AGEGE AND FRIDAY OSANEBI IN ADVANCE

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

2023: Why I Met With Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi In London – Wike / Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Picks APC Form / Government Tompolo Congratulates Bola Tinubu On The Occasion Of His Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.