Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate (29696 Views)

Delta 2023: Omo-Agege, Keyamo Others Serve PDP Quit Notice / 2023: Omo-Agege’s Supporters, Others Defect To PDP In Delta / Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by deltapikin(m): 9:33am On Jun 30, 2022
Penguin2:

From his name, it’s obvious this Friday Ossai Onasebi is not Igbo. The implication is that Omo-Agege has excluded Delta Igbos from his voting population and I would love to see where that takes him.

Trust me when I tell you that Okowa will pick a Delta Igbo as running mate to the PDP candidate which will give him votes of Delta North and might make him win.

But fingers crossed

Friday Ossai Osanebi is from Delta North, an Ukwuani man from Ndokwa East Local Government Area and immediate past deputy speaker of Delta State House of Assembly and a member of PDP faction
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by einsteine(m): 9:33am On Jun 30, 2022
Penguin2:

From his name, it’s obvious this Friday Ossai Onasebi is not Igbo. The implication is that Omo-Agege has excluded Delta Igbos from his voting population and I would love to see where that takes him.

Trust me when I tell you that Okowa will pick a Delta Igbo as running mate to the PDP candidate which will give him votes of Delta North and might make him win.

But fingers crossed

Friday Ossai is from Delta North
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by Neokhalifa(m): 9:33am On Jun 30, 2022
Sheriff picked from Ndokwa and Omo Agege picked from Ukwuani.....Great choices to harvest votes from over 8LGAs in Delta IBO ....Speaker should come from the Itshekiris/Ijaw/Isoko with 2-3LGAs each
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by BloomingDale(f): 9:35am On Jun 30, 2022
Xbobtage:

So I just spent the last one hour random sampling your past comments. Interesting mindset to say the least. I got entertained. Thanks

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by Aiel123: 9:36am On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:

See I want apc to win.no one like DSp agege more than me but he must make good moves
I have always said and I will say it again
Delta central is divided as at now
Oborevwori will win at least 4 LGA here
The Ikas,aniochas,asaba and oshimili south is already in PDP'S bag
Nwaboshi can only win his LGA a possibility which I doubt seriously
Osanebi and Onjeme will cancel out each other
Delta South remains the battleground
Whosoever wins here have a slight advantage
Come to think of it delta south have high stakes in PDP compared to APC
PDP needs to compensate Manager and other dissident ijaw
Then come the financial warchest
Is Omo Agege ready to fight the party with the state treasury fire for fire
PDP's grassroot network is still very much on ground
Prior to the 2019 Governorship election a lot of underground campaigns was held
Communities, various kings and monarch,youths were paid handsomely to key into Okowa reelection
Much need to be done by Omo Agege if he's to succeed in his plan to govern oil-rich Delta state
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by Lordfriyo1: 9:38am On Jun 30, 2022
Henrymas:
This tout that smuggled thugs into the hallowed chamber to steal the mace is now contesting to become the governor of a state.
Nigeria as a country and the people therein will not cease to amaze me.
he was just a smart guy that refuse to be used by cowards
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by garfield1: 9:39am On Jun 30, 2022
tutudesz:

This selection will play a major role in Delta North voting

Its been long I saw you
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by Greatken007(m): 9:42am On Jun 30, 2022
Oga Friday Osanebi is from same zone as Okowa ,PDP also chose their Deputy from same Ndokwa nation where Friday is from ,in person of Sir Monday Onyema ,Ogboru will likely do same but may likely be from Aniocha/Oshimili Federal Constituency.
Penguin2:

But fingers crossed
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by Xbobtage: 9:43am On Jun 30, 2022
BloomingDale:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Regardless of where I am I keep my daily interactions with Nigerian Youths as a way to keep my sanity in Check...Also loneliness and thought wrestling is a rich mans disease.

Did you really study in the US?
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by Greatken007(m): 9:48am On Jun 30, 2022
They have picked Sir Onyema ,the chairman of Delta State board of internal Revenue...
garfield1:

Pdp hasn't picked anyone
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by BloomingDale(f): 9:51am On Jun 30, 2022
Xbobtage:

Regardless of where I am I keep my daily interactions with Nigerian Youths as a way to keep my sanity in Check...Also loneliness and thought wrestling is a rich mans disease.

Did you really study in the US?

Yes.
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by Greatken007(m): 9:54am On Jun 30, 2022
Mike Johnny has always been a member of APC ,we are talking of new entrants and supporters
garfield1:

It is only Michael johnny I know
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by Xbobtage: 9:57am On Jun 30, 2022
BloomingDale:

Yes. I have a master’s degree.

Good for you...Have a nice day and an amazing weekend. Cheers!
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by WarriAproko: 9:57am On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:

They still have itsekiri and ijaw heavy votes
the Itsekiris vote will be divided. The ijaws will be the deciders
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by WarriAproko: 9:57am On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:

How? The primary was free and fair
names and certificates issues
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by Owologbo(m): 9:59am On Jun 30, 2022
saintruky:

Pick ijaw again ke... Baba he made d right ethnic choice... I actually thought he'd pick victor ochei...

If to say he pick ijaw... Sheriff go pick from okowa tribe...
Delta north will go for Okowa, Delta south will go for PDP and Delta central will be shared by both candidates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by BloomingDale(f): 10:00am On Jun 30, 2022
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by Owologbo(m): 10:01am On Jun 30, 2022
saintruky:

If u ask about d ijaws then u must ask about d itsekiris too..

D ijaws should produce d next speaker of d dtha... Then let sherif pick an itsekiri man as deputy

The itsekiri has the Senate ticket in PDP for PDP south so I don't see sheriff picking his deputy from there.
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by Owologbo(m): 10:08am On Jun 30, 2022
AwkaFinest:

After south has been there for 8 years?
And north has been there as governor for 8yrs. Central is going to be gov. for 8 years. So, what are you talking about?
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by BloomingDale(f): 10:08am On Jun 30, 2022
Albert0011:

That's Ndoni right.
I'm from Ukwauni LGA wink

Yes.
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by Penguin2: 10:12am On Jun 30, 2022
kawkab:

Bros, Friday Osanebi is from Ndokwa East. He from the Ukwuani block of the Igbo ppeaking part of Delta State. I think both parties are strategesing to counter each other.

The PDP Flag Bearer Sheriff Oborevwori is from Usubi, which is from the Okpe block of the Urhobo Nation (Delta Central) and his Deputy is Sir Monday Onyeme is from Ibabu in Onicha-Ukwuani town in Ndokwa West Local Government (Delta North).

Senator Omo Agege is from Orogun in Ughelli South Local Government Area. So you can see both parties are trying to check mate one another.

However, one thing that would work against Omo-Agege in Ukwuani/Ndokwa nation where both deputies hails from is the believe that Senator Omo-Agege used his influence to work against the siting of a Federal Polytechic in Aboh, but rather influenced the relocation to his hometown of Orogun. However, he has promised towards the building a step-down power station around Aboh to aid the power supply to the Ndokwa nation. Please, Okpai (a town in Ndokwa East LGA) houses the Okpai Power Station which one of the major power generation stations in Nigeria, yet the Ndokwa Nation/Ukwuani people suffers from gross electricity shortage.

APC focus would be to entice the aggrieved elements in PDP that are dissatisfied with the emergence of Hon Sheriff Oborowevri as Governoship Candidate of PDP and also work towards securing the buy-in of the Ijaw Nation.

In the Politics of Ndokwa nation Hon Friday Osanebi is more popular and influential than Sir Monday Onyeme. Note also that Osanebi is a PDP man.

Thank you for this detailed explanation.

It’s highly appreciated.
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by garfield1: 10:15am On Jun 30, 2022
WarriAproko:
names and certificates issues

Ok.more details
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by garfield1: 10:15am On Jun 30, 2022
WarriAproko:
the Itsekiris vote will be divided. The ijaws will be the deciders

Ejele controls itsekiri votes
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by skywalker240(m): 10:16am On Jun 30, 2022
saintruky:

How d running mate be?
nothing much, just say he should have picked maybe from warri north
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by skywalker240(m): 10:19am On Jun 30, 2022
deltapikin:

Friday Ossai Osanebi is from Delta North, an Ukwuani man from Ndokwa East Local Government Area and immediate past deputy speaker of Delta State House of Assembly and a member of PDP faction
you de mind hon monday Igbuya when go loseguard
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by luizpippo(m): 10:24am On Jun 30, 2022
Ragner:

Bros take am easy. There's Igbo in delta state. The Entire Delta North are Igbos. I'm an Ibusa man from Oshimilli North and yes! I'm Igbo

Fredosky Ajudua brother, i hail.

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by rezzy: 10:25am On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:
What a strategic mistake.apc has lost delta.he should have picked from delta south

Ọmọ Agege is Urboho?
Where is Osanebi from?
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by Penguin2: 10:25am On Jun 30, 2022
PatrickOkunima:

You're wrong. There's no Igbo in Delta State. Osanebi is an Ukwuani man, from Ndokwa East LGA. He's from the part some of you call Igbo. Another area you're wrong is that PDP already picked their candidate for deputy governor, in the person of Monday Onyeme, also an Ukwuani man.

Tell that to Okowa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7HvqXDv9c8
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by rezzy: 10:27am On Jun 30, 2022
Penguin2:

But fingers crossed

But I tot Okowa is from Delta North?
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by AwkaFinest: 10:27am On Jun 30, 2022
Owologbo:

And north has been there as governor for 8yrs.
Central is going to be gov. for 8 years.
So, what are you talking about?

Guess you don't understand the agreement of rotation in Delta State.
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by SoaringLife01: 10:38am On Jun 30, 2022
Congratulations to Osanebi.

PDP has taken Delta State so backward.

Ovie Omo-Agege all the way.

#BAND to EDGE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

We Have Darkness Because We Have Incompetent People Managing Our Economy-fashola / Ministerial Nomination: Tension Grips APC As President Targets Experts, Non-apc / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.