Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:02 AM

Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate (30391 Views)

Delta 2023: Omo-Agege, Keyamo Others Serve PDP Quit Notice / 2023: Omo-Agege’s Supporters, Others Defect To PDP In Delta / Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by 666Advocate: 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
coputa:
The new electoral act has changed the narratives;no more ballot box snatching and stuffing of ballot box with fake voters card.This time arround,they will not be able to deliver bloc votes.

Keep quiet.

Its everywhere.
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by Dutyman(m): 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:
What a strategic mistake.apc has lost delta.he should have picked from delta south

I think you are wrong delta south are minority in in the state also they are consider as step brother of delta central e.g isoko and urhobo , picking a candidate from delta north is a better strategy
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by ButterBurger: 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
coputa:
If you're not a fool,you should hv known thatthe senator that you're trying to drag into the mud is the APC guber aspirant for Delta state.
the fact remains I wasn't talking about aspirant(s)
I was talking about your slave master omo agogo precisely.
I didn't ask you to campaign.

And for the record, an aspirant is not the same as governor.
So get it, you illiterate
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by gevans(m): 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Thats what I told a staunch supporter. Apc sadly will lose Delta State Governorship election. More if Sheriff picks someone from Asaba axis.
Fuprite spotted
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by coputa(m): 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
Coolgent:
The Mace thief will never be a Governor!
He's not a thief,but a smart politician.DSP Omo agege is the peter obi of delta state,he has a good track record of lighting all nook and crany of the state,something PDP could'nt do in 24 years.this is the person,deltans wants.
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by ponishah: 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
saintruky:

No be by CV oo baba...

Agege choice is d current deputy speaker of d dtha... D guy na strong grassroot man ooo...
Na you for you o, you say no be CV , then you start to dey read osanebi CV for me.
Abi you no know wetin be CV?
Osanebi no reach, the state don dey sherified already.
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by ponishah: 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
saintruky:

Sheriff story nor dey interest me at all... I fully dey d state wellingly
Story, na wetin you form sef.
You no know say Sherif don pick deputy, simple.
If you like go troway ur vote for ogboru side, na you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by saintruky(m): 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
ponishah:

Story, na wetin you form sef.
You no know say Sherif don pick deputy, simple.
If you like go troway ur vote for ogboru side, na you know

Oh na sheriff u dey support?
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by saintruky(m): 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
ponishah:

Na you for you o, you say no be CV , then you start to dey read osanebi CV for me.
Abi you no know wetin be CV?
Osanebi no reach, the state don dey sherified already.

Sheriff when edevbie go unseat very soon..
No vex, so u dey enjoy d condition of d state under pdp 23yrz in power?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by WhizdomXX(m): 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
gevans:

Fuprite spotted
What'sup?
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by WhizdomXX(m): 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:

I just hope that he delivers 30% for tinubu
Not even possible in the remotest way. With this choice of running mate, Agege himself would be struggling to hit 40%.
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by WhizdomXX(m): 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
garfield1:

Okowa and pdp can only get bloc votes from ika axis.nwaoboshi holds oshimili.I dont know for ndokwa.the ijaws always produce miracle votes

Nwaoboshi holds what?? Joan will trash Nwaoboshi in Oshimili. Ijaws will be APC's achilles heel in Delta State.
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by gevans(m): 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
WhizdomXX:

What'sup?
Not bad, and you?
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by ponishah: 3:53am On Jul 01, 2022
saintruky:

Sheriff when edevbie go unseat very soon..
No vex, so u dey enjoy d condition of d state under pdp 23yrz in power?
You no get say, you say you no want pdp but you dey support Edenfield?
Even if na omo agege, that one na still pdp.
Continue in your dream, never wake
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by Owologbo(m): 8:43am On Jul 01, 2022
saintruky:

U know who Osanebi be? I doubt
most times the influence you thought you have comes from the party.
Oduagha contested for Senate under APC after him been a governor under PDP. what was his performance in that election?
All those big names didn't make themselves, people work for/with them to be seen as elephant in the building.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by WhizdomXX(m): 10:14am On Jul 01, 2022
gevans:

Not bad, and you?
Doing well. Happy New month.
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by Taiggarr: 11:30am On Jul 01, 2022
Omoslim26:

Do you even know the meaning of the word sentimental?? undecided undecided
Has the Country ever experienced anything disastrous close to apc.
All this small small children wey just full here sef ehn undecided

I can bet that when I left the university about 22 years ago,you were probably being still spoon-fed..

Aturu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by sageb: 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
tutudesz:
My location is Mile 3
are you close to Azikiwe/ Ikoku road axis or RSU front gate area?
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by Omoslim26: 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
Taiggarr:

I can bet that when I left the university about 22 years ago,you were probably being still spoon-fed..

Aturu!

cheesy grin grin Wow wow wow you have just proven that you are a very very daft person grin
It is a faceless forum,quit the stupendous bluffing you dis idiotic stupid old fòol grin grin
Ezi ofia.
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by tutudesz: 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
sageb:

are you close to Azikiwe/ Ikoku road axis or RSU front gate area?
School Road side ( back Gate)
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by IgbuduMonkey: 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
BloomingDale:

I’m from Ndokwa East but I’m not Igbo. He might not be Igbo.
are u from Aboh
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by saintruky(m): 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
Owologbo:

most times the influence you thought you have comes from the party.
Oduagha contested for Senate under APC after him been a governor under PDP. what was his performance in that election?
All those big names did make themselves, people work for/with them to be seen as elephant in the building.

Uduaghan u quoted was hated by his own people.. Him porting to apc from d ruling pdp was a big mistake on his part... He doesn't have that charisma to win dat election... N yes he was no grassroot man... Nobody know am... He was rigged in to be governor... Politically he's useless as far delta politics is concerned...

As for Osanebi, he's totally different... Na core grassroot politician n he sabi empower him constituents well...

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by saintruky(m): 9:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
ponishah:

You no get say, you say you no want pdp but you dey support Edenfield?
Even if na omo agege, that one na still pdp.
Continue in your dream, never wake

Baba i no care who enter so long no be sheriff be governor... Wahala nor dey...sheriff is nothing but a fucking stooge... See oil producing states be like slum for lagos...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by ponishah: 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
saintruky:

Baba i no care who enter so long no be sheriff be governor... Wahala nor dey...sheriff is nothing but a fucking stooge... See oil producing states be like slum for lagos...
Wetin do Sherif?
Oh, na now I know where your anger dey.
You don't care a bit about any development of the state, your pain be say no be ibori decide who be pdp candidate.
DELTA IS SHERIFIELD.
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by saintruky(m): 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
ponishah:

Wetin do Sherif?
You don't care a bit about any development of the state, your pain be say no be ibori decide who be pdp candidate.
DELTA IS SHERIFIELD.

No be today i don know sheriff...

Anyways i no wan dwell on dis matter anymore... Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by sageb: 2:31am On Jul 02, 2022
tutudesz:
School Road side ( back Gate)
Okay, I know that area. It is close to Illoabuchi and. Azikiwe road axis.
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by tutudesz: 9:46am On Jul 02, 2022
sageb:

Okay, I know that area. It is close to Illoabuchi and. Azikiwe road axis.
Honestly I have in been indoors 24/7 O! The number of Cultists here is alarming shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by buckeyemedia: 10:10am On Jul 02, 2022
Omoslim26:

cheesy grin grin Wow wow wow you have just proven that you are a very very daft person grin
It is a faceless forum,quit the stupendous bluffing you dis idiotic stupid old fòol grin grin
Ezi ofia.
So because it is a faceless forum you have the audacity to behave like a Mumu?
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by buckeyemedia: 10:13am On Jul 02, 2022
ponishah:

Wetin do Sherif?
DELTA IS SHERIFIELD.
That is why in your ignorance you will continue to dwell in penury.

Nonsense of all Deltans, it is a worthless thug was the best candidate Pdp could find?
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by ponishah: 11:10am On Jul 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:
That is why in your ignorance you will continue to dwell in penury.

Nonsense of all Deltans, it is a worthless thug was the best candidate Pdp could find?
What is demolished again?
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by Omoslim26: 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:
So because it is a faceless forum you have the audacity to behave like a Mumu?

So because it's a faceless forum,you have the yardstick to behave like an old fool right?? undecided
Re: Delta 2023: Omo Agege Picks Friday Osanebi As Running Mate by IgbuduMonkey: 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
WarriAproko:
the called themselves delta ibo not igbo
they do not call themselves Delta Ibo nor Igbo. It is the other delta tribes that call them Delta Ibo. Some identify as Igbos, particularly around the Asaba axis while others identify themselves as Ika, Ukwuani, Abohs etc.
What I have noticed is that the other tribes of Delta state are so ignorant of the Igbo speaking part of Delta state

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Government Tompolo Congratulates Bola Tinubu On The Occasion Of His Inauguration / Wike Hands Over 50 Operational Vehicles To Security Agencies (Photos) / President Buhari Commissions Locomotives & Coaches For Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.