Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Pagans,bhuddists,atheists,bhuddists,religionalists,do You Want To Know This Man? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pagans,bhuddists,atheists,bhuddists,religionalists,do You Want To Know This Man? (329 Views)

Muslims,atheists,bhuddist,pagans,religionalists Beleive Me Or Not / Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze / 22 Reasons All Scholars Agree Jesus Is Not A Copy Of Pagans Gods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pagans,bhuddists,atheists,bhuddists,religionalists,do You Want To Know This Man? by AllenforGOD(m): 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
Good day brethren in christ.do you want to know who? ans:jesus
Introduction:jesus which is is God came down from heaven to dwell among us,he was born by means of conception from holy spirit through mary his mother,jesus started his ministry at age 30,started preaching to his people until he met all his 12 disciples and they all did thesame work bv he's their master etc.jesus came down from heaven to pay the price for our sins,you know our price we were meant to pay was death for it's writte"for the wages of sin is death"we were suppose to die for our sins but he died for you and i isn't that too much we're suppose to express our gratitude towards him for dying for us than saying ge didn't die.beleive in him now and be saved.for jesus saith"for i'm the way,yes the truth and life,no one cometh unto my father<GOD>except by means of me.he's the only way to heaven and eternal life and GOD,he will still accept you,he LOVES YOU PASSIONATELY if you want to accept jesus reply let me lead you to him.Jesus loves you all
Re: Pagans,bhuddists,atheists,bhuddists,religionalists,do You Want To Know This Man? by Maynman: 5:40am On Jun 30, 2022
Lol

Re: Pagans,bhuddists,atheists,bhuddists,religionalists,do You Want To Know This Man? by AllenforGOD(m): 6:15am On Jun 30, 2022
Maynman:
Lol
yes i'm right, he died for you and i,he did a very wonderful and glorious thing,just to make you and i justified b4 his father<GOD
Re: Pagans,bhuddists,atheists,bhuddists,religionalists,do You Want To Know This Man? by Maynman: 7:57am On Jun 30, 2022
AllenforGOD:
yes i'm right, he died for you and i,he did a very wonderful and glorious thing,just to make you and i justified b4 his father<GOD

Go on Chrestian, what else did your shepherd tell you?

Re: Pagans,bhuddists,atheists,bhuddists,religionalists,do You Want To Know This Man? by AllenforGOD(m): 11:01am On Jun 30, 2022
Maynman:

Go on Chrestian, what else did your shepherd tell you?
he told us that he's the only way to heaven,jesus saith"for i'm the way the truth and life no one cometh unto my father except by means of me"so jesus said again"anyone who beleives in me shall have eternal life"the eternal lid signifies heaven,so if thoust beleive in jesus you shall see heaven,if thou die not beleiving in jesus goeth hell,except ye beleives in him you shall enter the kingdom of hell.choose either of these
Heaven=eternal life.
Hell=death and eternal torment choose wisely my bro/sis
Re: Pagans,bhuddists,atheists,bhuddists,religionalists,do You Want To Know This Man? by Maynman: 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
AllenforGOD:
he told us that he's the only way to heaven,jesus saith"for i'm the way the truth and life no one cometh unto my father except by means of me"so jesus said again"anyone who beleives in me shall have eternal life"the eternal lid signifies heaven,so if thoust beleive in jesus you shall see heaven,if thou die not beleiving in jesus goeth hell,except ye beleives in him you shall enter the kingdom of hell.choose either of these
Heaven=eternal life.
Hell=death and eternal torment choose wisely my bro/sis

Hell means Gehenna, seems Roman Catholic told you a different thing?

Think wisely brother

Re: Pagans,bhuddists,atheists,bhuddists,religionalists,do You Want To Know This Man? by AllenforGOD(m): 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
Maynman:

Hell means Gehenna, seems Roman Catholic told you a different thing?
Think wisely brother
wrong bro,jesus never saip gehenna. POC,i'm not a roman catholic from MFM. either you go to hell or heaven choose
Re: Pagans,bhuddists,atheists,bhuddists,religionalists,do You Want To Know This Man? by Maynman: 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
AllenforGOD:
wrong bro,jesus never saip gehenna.
POC,i'm not a roman catholic from MFM.
either you go to hell or heaven choose

Jesus said “hell”, Jesus spoke English?
Bwahahahah

Roman Catholic dey try abeg cheesy

Re: Pagans,bhuddists,atheists,bhuddists,religionalists,do You Want To Know This Man? by Maynman: 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
AllenforGOD:
wrong bro,jesus never saip gehenna.
POC,i'm not a roman catholic from MFM.
either you go to hell or heaven choose

By the way your “Jesus Christ” is missing in the earliest text of the Bible called Sinaiticus.

Lol Chrestian.

Re: Pagans,bhuddists,atheists,bhuddists,religionalists,do You Want To Know This Man? by AllenforGOD(m): 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
Maynman:

By the way your “Jesus Christ” is missing in the earliest text of the Bible called Sinaiticus.

Lol Chrestian.
jesus have mercy on you.wait a min do you beleive he's the son of God,do thou beleive in jesus
Re: Pagans,bhuddists,atheists,bhuddists,religionalists,do You Want To Know This Man? by Maynman: 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
AllenforGOD:
jesus have mercy on you.wait a min do you beleive he's the son of God,do thou beleive in jesus

Which Jesus?
Which god?

Chrestian learn about your religion.

Re: Pagans,bhuddists,atheists,bhuddists,religionalists,do You Want To Know This Man? by AllenforGOD(m): 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
Maynman:

Jesus said “hell”, Jesus spoke English? Bwahahahah
Roman Catholic dey try abeg cheesy
point of correction I AM NOT A ROMAN CATHOLIC
Re: Pagans,bhuddists,atheists,bhuddists,religionalists,do You Want To Know This Man? by Maynman: 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
AllenforGOD:
point of correction
I AM NOT A ROMAN CATHOLIC

Yes you are using their book and practicing nicence Chrestianity.
Or you don’t know the origin of your Christian book.
And do you even know what “Bible” means?

Re: Pagans,bhuddists,atheists,bhuddists,religionalists,do You Want To Know This Man? by AllenforGOD(m): 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
Maynman:

Which Jesus?
Which god?

Chrestian learn about your religion.
do you know jesus died for your sins,just for you and i to be justified so we can have salvation.do you know without beleiving in jesus one can't see the kingdom of God,for jesus said"anyone who beleives in me shall have eternal life"bro not under probabation its the truth.once a man dies without beleif in jesus he/she is going to hell to be tormented eternally,so its left for your you to decide heaven or hell
Re: Pagans,bhuddists,atheists,bhuddists,religionalists,do You Want To Know This Man? by AllenforGOD(m): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
Maynman:

Yes you are using their book and practicing nicence Chrestianity. Or you don’t know the origin of your Christian book. And do you even know what “Bible” means?
THE WORD OF GOD
Re: Pagans,bhuddists,atheists,bhuddists,religionalists,do You Want To Know This Man? by Maynman: 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
AllenforGOD:
do you know jesus died for your sins,just for you and i to be justified so we can have salvation.do you know without beleiving in jesus one can't see the kingdom of God,for jesus said"anyone who beleives in me shall have eternal life"bro not under probabation its the truth.once a man dies without beleif in jesus he/she is going to hell to be tormented eternally,so its left for your you to decide heaven or hell
Do you know your Yahweh is the son of Elohim?

Keep basking in ignorance.

Re: Pagans,bhuddists,atheists,bhuddists,religionalists,do You Want To Know This Man? by Maynman: 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
AllenforGOD:
THE WORD OF GOD

God or god is a title not a Person.
Chrestian, do you mean Yahweh?

Re: Pagans,bhuddists,atheists,bhuddists,religionalists,do You Want To Know This Man? by AllenforGOD(m): 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
Maynman:
Do you know your Yahweh is the son of Elohim?
Keep basking in ignorance.
yes.jesus is Elohim adonaih yahwei yeshuwah he is all
Re: Pagans,bhuddists,atheists,bhuddists,religionalists,do You Want To Know This Man? by Maynman: 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
AllenforGOD:

yes.jesus is
Elohim
adonaih
yahwei
yeshuwah
he is all

Seems you love Middle East gods.

Re: Pagans,bhuddists,atheists,bhuddists,religionalists,do You Want To Know This Man? by AllenforGOD(m): 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
Maynman:

Seems you love Middle East gods.
i serve jesus with all my life&soul,my life is meant for jesus christ only,get that i don't serve any other god except jesus christ.Jesus is God,get that.are you willing to accept jesus as your lord and personal saviour and beleiving he died for your sins and rose from the dead and be saved in jesus
Re: Pagans,bhuddists,atheists,bhuddists,religionalists,do You Want To Know This Man? by Maynman: 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
AllenforGOD:
i serve jesus with all my life&soul,my life is meant for jesus christ only,get that i don't serve any other god except jesus christ.Jesus is God,get that.are you willing to accept jesus as your lord and personal saviour and beleiving he died for your sins and rose from the dead and be saved in jesus

Yes you are serving Jesus Christ aka Judas of Galilee.
Tell me more Chrestian cheesy

Re: Pagans,bhuddists,atheists,bhuddists,religionalists,do You Want To Know This Man? by AllenforGOD(m): 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
Maynman:

Yes you are serving Jesus Christ aka Judas of Galilee.
Tell me more Chrestian cheesy
stop saying those irrelevant words so you'll not end up in hell.he's not aka judas of galilee he's the lion &tribe of judah not that.repent so you wont die and end up in hell
Re: Pagans,bhuddists,atheists,bhuddists,religionalists,do You Want To Know This Man? by Maynman: 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
AllenforGOD:
stop saying those irrelevant words so you'll not end up in hell.he's not aka judas of galilee he's the lion &tribe of judah not that.repent so you wont die and end up in hell

Stop saying nonsense and dumbly repeating what your shepherd told you Chrestian.

I’ll end up in Gehenna? You’ll end in hades then cheesy

Jesus chrestus is Judas of Galilee.

Stop basking In ignorance

Re: Pagans,bhuddists,atheists,bhuddists,religionalists,do You Want To Know This Man? by AllenforGOD(m): 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
Maynman:

Stop saying nonsense and dumbly repeating what your shepherd told you Chrestian.

I’ll end up in Gehenna? You’ll end in hades then cheesy

Jesus chrestus is Judas of Galilee.

Stop basking In ignorance
jesus have mercy on your soul.do you know what hell means,eternal torment by devil and his demons
Re: Pagans,bhuddists,atheists,bhuddists,religionalists,do You Want To Know This Man? by Maynman: 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
AllenforGOD:
jesus have mercy on your soul.do you know what hell means,eternal torment by devil and his demons

Yahweh worshipper, may Allah have mercy on your soul and Jesus Chrestus.

Chrestian, think for yourself, don’t be a sheep! cheesy

Monolatrist, do you know the meaning of hell? Jesus spoke English cheesy

Re: Pagans,bhuddists,atheists,bhuddists,religionalists,do You Want To Know This Man? by AllenforGOD(m): 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
Maynman:

Yahweh worshipper, may Allah have mercy on your soul and Jesus Chrestus.
Chrestian, think for yourself, don’t be a sheep! cheesy

Monolatrist, do you know the meaning of hell? Jesus spoke English cheesy
May God touch your rock heart to turn to jesus and repent.
Re: Pagans,bhuddists,atheists,bhuddists,religionalists,do You Want To Know This Man? by Maynman: 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
AllenforGOD:

May God touch your rock heart to turn to jesus and repent.

Your god is cannanite Yahweh bwahahahha
May Jesus Chrestus continue to bless you, Chrestian cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Riaan Swiegelaar, Co-founder, SA Satanic Church, Resigns, Embraces Christ / Scam Alert: There's Nothing Like Generational Curses, Stop Patronizing Scammers / Birthing ,and Sustaining Revival Through Music And Songs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.