Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Muslims,atheists,bhuddist,pagans,religionalists Beleive Me Or Not - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims,atheists,bhuddist,pagans,religionalists Beleive Me Or Not (617 Views)

Pagans,bhuddists,atheists,bhuddists,religionalists,do You Want To Know This Man? / Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze / 22 Reasons All Scholars Agree Jesus Is Not A Copy Of Pagans Gods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims,atheists,bhuddist,pagans,religionalists Beleive Me Or Not by AllenforGOD(m): 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
Good day.
brethrens beleive me or not jesus is the only way to eternal life and heaven,he said"for i'm the way,truth and life no one cometh unto my father except by means of me"so brethrens if you think without jesus you would make heaven thats a lie.humanity why dont y'all beleive jesus died for each and everyone of us,so that we can be justified before his father.with jesus you have eternal life,he also said"anyone who beleiveth in me shall have eternal life"so all religions that don't beleive jesus is the true son of God and he's God,better beleive in him now and be saved from the great tribulation.i tell you if you beleive in jesus christ you will surely see the kingdom of heaven,he's the only way to God,heaven,joy,happiness?without him we cant see these.
brethrens those of you that beleives heaven and hell aren't real do not be deceived.
HEAVEN AND HELL IS REAL!!!!
BELEIVE ME OR NOT,IT'S R E A L!!!!.
pls accept jesus as your lord and personal saviour!!!in order to be saved from hell.
JESUS IS REAL!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Muslims,atheists,bhuddist,pagans,religionalists Beleive Me Or Not by Natbrowny: 10:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
Let's say i dont believe in Jesus and I'm going to hell.

My faith and doctrine tells me same that since you don't believe in my God too that u will go to hell too.

In my world, u r hellbound
In your world, I'm hellbound

U no see say 2 of us no well.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Muslims,atheists,bhuddist,pagans,religionalists Beleive Me Or Not by Wilgrea7(m): 4:13am On Jul 07, 2022
AllenforGOD:
Good day.
brethrens beleive me or not jesus is the only way to eternal life and heaven,he said"for i'm the way,truth and life no one cometh unto my father except by means of me"so brethrens if you think without jesus you would make heaven thats a lie.humanity why dont y'all beleive jesus died for each and everyone of us,so that we can be justified before his father.with jesus you have eternal life,he also said"anyone who beleiveth in me shall have eternal life"so all religions that don't beleive jesus is the true son of God and he's God,better beleive in him now and be saved from the great tribulation.i tell you if you beleive in jesus christ you will surely see the kingdom of heaven,he's the only way to God,heaven,joy,happiness?without him we cant see these.
brethrens those of you that beleives heaven and hell aren't real do not be deceived.
HEAVEN AND HELL IS REAL!!!!
BELEIVE ME OR NOT,IT'S R E A L!!!!.
pls accept jesus as your lord and personal saviour!!!in order to be saved from hell.
JESUS IS REAL!!!!!!!

Not everyone believes in Jesus, or God, or heaven, or hell, or any of those things you mentioned just now.

Telling us to accept Jesus is like us telling you to accept santa as your christmas friend.

1 Like

Re: Muslims,atheists,bhuddist,pagans,religionalists Beleive Me Or Not by Maynman: 10:07am On Jul 07, 2022
Ignorance is not bliss
Re: Muslims,atheists,bhuddist,pagans,religionalists Beleive Me Or Not by AllenforGOD(m): 11:13am On Jul 07, 2022
Wilgrea7:

Not everyone believes in Jesus, or God, or heaven, or hell, or any of those things you mentioned just now.

Telling us to accept Jesus is like us telling you to accept santa as your christmas friend.
i tell you with truth if thoust die without beleiving in jesus you will surely end up in hell my bro,jesus is the only way to God and heaven with eternal life like he said"for i'm the way,yes truth and life no one cometh unto my father except by means of me"jesus is the only way,i'm not convincing you to,thats the real big truth without jesus there's no heaven 4 u but hell where you'll be tormented all day by satan and his demons,i tell you the truth ,jesus is not an imaginary god he EXISTS!!!He is GOD ALONE NO OTHER!!!bro/sis beleive in jesus and be saved and have eternal life,so you will not miss heaven,beleive in him!!so there will be no regret !!!
Re: Muslims,atheists,bhuddist,pagans,religionalists Beleive Me Or Not by AllenforGOD(m): 11:20am On Jul 07, 2022
Maynman:
Ignorance is not bliss
those that rejected jesus are being tormented in hell my bro/sis.if u reject the word of God which is jesus till death u will not see the kingdom of heaven!!!
I warned all unbeleivers.bro do you beleive in jesus if not let me lead you.
Re: Muslims,atheists,bhuddist,pagans,religionalists Beleive Me Or Not by Maynman: 11:43am On Jul 07, 2022
AllenforGOD:
those that rejected jesus are being tormented in hell my bro/sis.if u reject the word of God which is jesus till death u will not see the kingdom of heaven!!!

So your god doesn’t know if I’ll make heaven or not?

1 Like

Re: Muslims,atheists,bhuddist,pagans,religionalists Beleive Me Or Not by Kobojunkie: 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
Natbrowny:
1. Let's say i dont believe in Jesus and I'm going to hell.

2. My faith and doctrine tells me same that since you don't believe in my God too that u will go to hell too.
In my world, u r hellbound
In your world, I'm hellbound
U no see say 2 of us no well.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Those who don't believe in Jesus Christ cannot be admitted in to Hell(eternal damnation) because it is only by believing in Jesus Christ that you are able to obtain eternal life which can then be spent either in Heaven or in Hell. So in essence, all those who will end up in Hell(eternal damnation) are born-agains. undecided

2. Good for you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Muslims,atheists,bhuddist,pagans,religionalists Beleive Me Or Not by Kobojunkie: 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2022
AllenforGOD:

Your so-called warning to unbelievers contradicts Jesus Christ who instead offered Himself only to those who are weary and heavy-laden and in need of rest from the world - Matthew 11 vs 28 - 30. undecided
Re: Muslims,atheists,bhuddist,pagans,religionalists Beleive Me Or Not by Wilgrea7(m): 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
AllenforGOD:
i tell you with truth if thoust die without beleiving in jesus you will surely end up in hell my bro,jesus is the only way to God and heaven with eternal life like he said"for i'm the way,yes truth and life no one cometh unto my father except by means of me"jesus is the only way,i'm not convincing you to,thats the real big truth without jesus there's no heaven 4 u but hell where you'll be tormented all day by satan and his demons,i tell you the truth ,jesus is not an imaginary god he EXISTS!!!He is GOD ALONE NO OTHER!!!bro/sis beleive in jesus and be saved and have eternal life,so you will not miss heaven,beleive in him!!so there will be no regret !!!

Ok... Let me break it down for you. Do you have any evidence for

1) What happens after death
2) The existence of your god
3) The existence of hell
4) The existence of heaven
5) The existence for satan

Please note that "wait till you die first" is not evidence. Also, quoting scriptures without any testable proof is not evidence. I look forward to your response smiley

1 Like

Re: Muslims,atheists,bhuddist,pagans,religionalists Beleive Me Or Not by AllenforGOD(m): 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
Wilgrea7:

Ok... Let me break it down for you. Do you have any evidence for

1) What happens after death
2) The existence of your god
3) The existence of hell
4) The existence of heaven
5) The existence for satan

Please note that "wait till you die first" is not evidence. Also, quoting scriptures without any testable proof is not evidence. I look forward to your response smiley
my bro dont speak so,the devil doesn't want you to beleive heaven and hell exists.what do you think was the and is the reason why u're alive today,its bcuz of jesus you are alive.he died on the cross so you and i can be justified and also to escape hell which is eternal death<2nd death>bro its either you beleive in jesus and be saved or dont beleive and end up in hell where satan and his demons are tormenting souls right now for not accepting and beleiving in jesus.people like you that did not accept jesus and they wished they had another chance like you have now.repent and be saved
Re: Muslims,atheists,bhuddist,pagans,religionalists Beleive Me Or Not by AllenforGOD(m): 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Your so-called warning to unbelievers contradicts Jesus Christ who instead offered Himself only to those who are weary and heavy-laden and in need of rest from the world - Matthew 11 vs 28 - 30. undecided
he said"come unto me those who are weary and heavy burden and i shall give you rest"he didnt die for only those you mentioned,he died for you and i,for our sins,jesus said he "loves sinners but doesnt love the sins"bro i tell you the truth jesus loves you more than anything else, his love for you has gone far beyond,he loves you more than anyone does.just bro pls open your heart to jesus give him a chance and bro i promise you will not regret this pls.jesus doesnt want you to end up in hell but in the city of gold<heaven> that is made of his glory.pls jesus loves you,pls open up your heart

1 Like

Re: Muslims,atheists,bhuddist,pagans,religionalists Beleive Me Or Not by justlove91(m): 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
AllenforGOD:
I assume you want the best for us by trying to make us believe but some people are just "stubborn" they want evidence before they believe anything, sentiment wouldn't do, we can't take your word for it and just believe or else we will believe everyone that comes along with only a strong conviction with no evidence to back it up.

1 Like

Re: Muslims,atheists,bhuddist,pagans,religionalists Beleive Me Or Not by Kobojunkie: 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2022
AllenforGOD:
1. he said"come unto me those who are weary and heavy burden and i shall give you rest "he didnt die for only those you mentioned,he died for you and i,for our sins,

2. jesus said he "loves sinners but doesnt love the sins" bro i tell you the truth jesus loves you more than anything else, his love for you has gone far beyond,he loves you more than anyone does.just bro pls open your heart to jesus give him a chance and

3. bro i promise you will not regret this pls.jesus doesnt want you to end up in hell but in the city of gold<heaven> that is made of his glory.pls jesus loves you,pls open up your heart
1. I am afraid you are wrong. Jesus Christ died so that those who will believe in Him - not those who won't- should have eternal life. So, as Jesus Christ explained there in Matthew 11 vs 28-30 , the rest He offers He will only give to those who come to Him, not everyone else. undecided

Also, Jesus Christ didn't die for my sins. Instead He died for the sins of the sinners of the Old Covenant. undecided

2. Jesus Christ never said He loves sinners but hate the sin. That statement does not align with His Truth in any way. John 15 vs 9-10 explains that His love is conditioned on your submission and obedience of His commandments. So, stop deceiving people by telling them Jesus Christ loves them when What is in fact written in the opposite. Jesus Christ instead taught that if we love Him - obey His teachings and commandments - , He will love us in return. undecided

3. Jesus Christ only promises Hell to those born-agains who refuse to obey Him aka those who say they love Him with their mouths but refuse to submit to and obey His commandments. undecided
Re: Muslims,atheists,bhuddist,pagans,religionalists Beleive Me Or Not by AllenforGOD(m): 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
justlove91:

I assume you want the best for us by trying to make us believe but some people are just "stubborn" they want evidence before they believe anything, sentiment wouldn't do, we can't take your word for it and just believe or else we will believe everyone that comes along with only a strong conviction with no evidence to back it up.
i know and understand,i know you want to open ur heart to jesus,i tell you if you beleive in jesus and continue to live according to his will i assure u by his grace you would enter the kingdom of heaven pls bro let me lead u to christ pls,jesus is the only way to eternal life,God,heaven.pls dont follow people that would lead you astray to hell.are you willing to give your life to jesus and live according to his will.pls do this.
Re: Muslims,atheists,bhuddist,pagans,religionalists Beleive Me Or Not by justlove91(m): 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
AllenforGOD:
i know and understand,i know you want to open ur heart to jesus,i tell you if you beleive in jesus and continue to live according to his will i assure u by his grace you would enter the kingdom of heaven pls bro let me lead u to christ pls,jesus is the only way to eternal life,God,heaven.pls dont follow people that would lead you astray to hell.are you willing to give your life to jesus and live according to his will.pls do this.
I am an ex Muslim so I have Muslim friends and family telling me to come back to the true path, they all sound confident that they have the truth just like you're confident that you have the truth, both of you guys are not providing any evidence to support your claim. Why should I listen to you over them.

1 Like

Re: Muslims,atheists,bhuddist,pagans,religionalists Beleive Me Or Not by OtemAtum: 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2022
How can fictitious Jesus be the way? People these days are kicking against APC and PDP today because of too many lies and unfulfilled promises. If people kick against Jesus because of too many lies and unfulfilled prophecies too, do you think it is not worth it?

3 Likes

Re: Muslims,atheists,bhuddist,pagans,religionalists Beleive Me Or Not by Wilgrea7(m): 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
OtemAtum:
How can fictitious Jesus be the way? People these days are kicking against APC and PDP today because of too many lies and unfulfilled promises. If people kick against Jesus because of too many lies and unfulfilled prophecies too, do you think it is not worth it?

Hello Otem... It's been a while smiley
Re: Muslims,atheists,bhuddist,pagans,religionalists Beleive Me Or Not by Wilgrea7(m): 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
You seem like someone who genuinely means well in their belief, so I'll try to take this one step at a time

AllenforGOD:
my bro dont speak so,the devil doesn't want you to beleive heaven and hell exists.

Suppose I came up to you, and told you that there was an invisible tiger coming to eat you, and this tiger could pass through walls and buildings.. and that the only way to escape it, was to pay me 100,000 and i would magically make the tiger disappear.. would you believe me? I sincerely hope not

The issue with claims about a god, or a devil, or places like hell or heaven, is that without any sort of verifyable proof of their existence, they're no more different than the story of the tiger i just presented to you.

what do you think was the and is the reason why u're alive today.

My parents did the thing. 9 months later I was born. And I haven't died since then.

its bcuz of jesus you are alive.he died on the cross so you and i can be justified and also to escape hell which is eternal death<2nd death>bro its either you beleive in jesus and be saved or dont beleive and end up in hell where satan and his demons are tormenting souls right now for not accepting and beleiving in jesus.

While this is an interesting story, until the events of the story can be substantiated and proven, I can't accept it as fact. Similar to my tiger analogy.

The existence of this satan, demons, hell, heaven, and god must first be proven before we can begin to discuss any story based on them.

people like you that did not accept jesus and they wished they had another chance like you have now. repent and be saved

If i may ask, what people? I'm interested in their stories. Did you meet them? Have you been to these places before? If you can provide proof for these claims, I'm all ears
Re: Muslims,atheists,bhuddist,pagans,religionalists Beleive Me Or Not by AllenforGOD(m): 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
[quote author=Wilgrea7 post=114519515]You seem like someone who genuinely means well in their belief, so I'll try to take this one step at a timeSuppose I came up to you, and told you that there was an invisible tiger coming to eat you, and this tiger could pass through walls and buildings.. and that the only way to escape it, was to pay me 100,000 and i would magically make the tiger disappear.. would you believe me? I sincerely hope notThe issue with claims about a god, or a devil, or places like hell or heaven, is that without any sort of verifyable proof of their existence, they're no more different than the story of the tiger i just presented to you.My parents did the thing. 9 months later I was born. And I haven't died since then.While this is an interesting story, until the events of the story can be substantiated and proven, I can't accept it as fact. Similar to my tiger analogy.The existence of this satan, demons, hell, heaven, and god must first be proven before we c Bro don't be a whoremonger
Re: Muslims,atheists,bhuddist,pagans,religionalists Beleive Me Or Not by Wilgrea7(m): 5:56am On Jul 08, 2022
AllenforGOD:

Bro don't be a whoremonger

I tried to give you a reasonable explanation and the best you can do is resort to insults??
Re: Muslims,atheists,bhuddist,pagans,religionalists Beleive Me Or Not by AllenforGOD(m): 6:50am On Jul 08, 2022
Wilgrea7:

I tried to give you a reasonable explanation and the best you can do is resort to insults??
i didnt insult ya.am sorry dont be aroused.but bro i dont want you to end up in hell pls,jesus truly exists,and i want to lead you to him so you will not end up in hell but have eternal life plssad
Re: Muslims,atheists,bhuddist,pagans,religionalists Beleive Me Or Not by Maynman: 10:04am On Jul 08, 2022
AllenforGOD:
i didnt insult ya.am sorry dont be aroused.but bro i dont want you to end up in hell pls,jesus truly exists,and i want to lead you to him so you will not end up in hell but have eternal life plssad

I also dont want you to end up an indoctrinated sheep.
your deity is the beginning and End right? Yet he doesn’t know who will be in heaven and hell at the End, he is lost on who will make it or not, that’s why you are lobbying for him right?

“Hell” is an english word, did your latin jesus speak English or the Judaist and Christian books you read was originally written in English?

Your religion thrives on ignorance, you’ve been scammed!

You called someone an “whoremonger” and he shouldn’t be “aroused”, you a extremist!

Re: Muslims,atheists,bhuddist,pagans,religionalists Beleive Me Or Not by Wilgrea7(m): 10:09am On Jul 08, 2022
AllenforGOD:

You didn't address any of the points i put forward
Re: Muslims,atheists,bhuddist,pagans,religionalists Beleive Me Or Not by AllenforGOD(m): 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
Wilgrea7:

You didn't address any of the points i put forward
address what??wilgrea,i tell you jesus is the son of God,heaven and hek exists,satan and his agents exist,angels too.
Re: Muslims,atheists,bhuddist,pagans,religionalists Beleive Me Or Not by Maynman: 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
AllenforGOD:
address what??wilgrea,i tell you jesus is the son of God,heaven and hek exists,satan and his agents exist,angels too.

Really

Re: Muslims,atheists,bhuddist,pagans,religionalists Beleive Me Or Not by Wilgrea7(m): 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
AllenforGOD:

Yeah... You've TOLD me. That isn't proof. It's just like me telling you I have 5 hands. Without proof, they're just mere claims.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is God? / To Question God's Existence Is To Question If We Should Do The Good He Says / Honda Car Owners,this News Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.