Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi (2962 Views)

Ebonyi People Are Slaves And 3rd Class Igbos - Umahi Cries Out / Some Yoruba Returnee Slaves And Their Ancestral Origin In Yoruba Land / Breaking! ESN Attacked,kills Fulani Herdsmen And Cows In Unnamed Location. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by Factcheck0001: 7:44am On Jun 30, 2022
Thinkam:

This is the major problem of APC supporters, IPOB is responsible face IPOB.

Doesn't matter though Atiku is coming
peter obi is ipob plan B

Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 30, 2022
Factcheck0001:
peter obi is ipob plan B

False, IPOB is still as strong, formidable and active as they were before Peter Obi came in to the picture..

Until they fizzle out as the suicide bombers fizzled out when buhari came into the picture, you guys are just being insensitive and tribalistic.

All the best

2 Likes

Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by eyeforeye(m): 8:00am On Jun 30, 2022
9japride:
This election period has shown the true nature of those who claim to be accommodators., very tribalistic and one will begin to wonder if we all are same southern brothers? They have nothing to campaign with, but rising up tribal jabs is their way of campaigning. Just imagine giving power to these kind of people and when one accuse them of neglecting the development of other regions they will say they are just wailing. The northerners are not petty like our southern brothers. It's a pity.

Just imagine the way you sound so humble now, go back to your comment from your igbo brother before now to measure the level of hatred they posses towards people that accommodate them, they threaten their host, brag about their illegal achievement to every other tribe thereby inciting disunity among the yoruba by calling yoruba Muslim and Christian, I lived all my life in lagos, there were never a time we divide ourselves in yoruba land across religion line, but your people fueled the division.

My brother, vote your obidient let me vote my BAT, the time here for our pvc to do the talking, let see has more structure and influence on Nigeria politics.
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by JAMO84: 8:01am On Jun 30, 2022
Smoke55:
I challenge you to show that results..

If mko didn't win at least two states in the east I will deactivate my account,but if he does then deactivate yours...

Deal??
He won only in Anambra
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by Factcheck0001: 8:01am On Jun 30, 2022
Thinkam:

False, IPOB is still as strong, formidable and active as they were before Peter Obi came in to the picture..

Until they fizzle out as the suicide bombers fizzled out when buhari came into the picture, you guys are just being insensitive and tribalistic.

All the best
what do u have to say about this?

Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by Smoke55: 8:03am On Jun 30, 2022
JAMO84:
He won only in Anambra

where's the results??
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by 9jii(m): 8:07am On Jun 30, 2022
Jostoman:
you better be Obidient before it is too late because this your useless tactics cannot work against Peter Obi.
Obimination.
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 30, 2022
Factcheck0001:
what do u have to say about this?

That's a post of a member of a group about Peter Obi, If I join an APC group and post about Peter Obi does it mean APC is supporting Peter Obi?..

I've said all that needs to be said, IPOB isn't canvassing for peter obi, they've nothing to gain in canvassing for him, since it's clear he won't win, Even you APC guys are not as anti Peter Obi as IPOB is .

The percentage of Igbos canvassing for peter obi are those that still believe in Nigeria, and the more you lots lump them together the more stronger IPOB gets..

That's the singular reason I want APC to be booted out, APC is a Threat to the fake unity in this country.
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by NaijaGoBetter20: 8:10am On Jun 30, 2022
I don't know how head slammer and terrorist will vote for PO
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by Factcheck0001: 8:12am On Jun 30, 2022
Thinkam:

That's a post of a member of a group about Peter Obi, If I join an APC group and post about Peter Obi does it mean APC is supporting Peter Obi?..

I've said all that needs to be said, IPOB isn't canvassing for peter obi, they've nothing to gain in canvassing for him, since it's clear he won't win, Even you APC guys are not as anti Peter Obi as IPOB is .

The percentage of Igbos canvassing for peter obi are those that still believe in Nigeria, and the more you lots lump them together the more stronger IPOB gets..

That's the singular reason I want APC to be booted out, APC is a Threat to the fake unity in this country.
guy we are wiser than u
What u can’t do through nnamdi kanu u want to do it through peter obi
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 8:12am On Jun 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Yorubas are slaves, Northerners are cow, Nigeria is a zoo, how then will slaves and cows vote for Peter Obi inside the zoo

Does peter obi want to be the president of the zoo
ogbeni fuccck you, vote who u want to vote and stop disturbing us.

1 Like

Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by Amumaigwe: 8:15am On Jun 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Yorubas are slaves, Northerners are cow, Nigeria is a zoo, how then will slaves and cows vote for Peter Obi inside the zoo

How will Ipigs and Mkpurummiri addicts vote for Kwankwaso and Atiku. Na only una sabi blackmail.

1 Like

Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 30, 2022
Factcheck0001:
guy we are wiser than u
What u can’t do through nnamdi kanu u want to do it through peter obi

I've never opined Peter Obi can win this election or any election, while you Tinubu people are wasting time attacking Obi and his supporters.

Atiku and kwankwaso are making headway, Peter Obi isn't running for anything, he will drop out before September.

BE selling Tinubu like buhari was sold in 2015, who knows Nigerians might fall for it
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 8:58am On Jun 30, 2022
When and where did Peter Obi call Yoruba slaves and Northerners cows? Stop being mischievous
thebosstrevor1:

2 Likes

Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 9:04am On Jun 30, 2022
SW has been president for 8yrs and VP going to 8yrs. Equity demands it goes to SE or the North gets it. We're not mincing words!
BafanaBafana:
I'm
Did you know that before Obi came to light, some of you guys who are saying southern unity were shouting SE or north should have it?
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by ThatFairGuy1: 9:06am On Jun 30, 2022
How will a Muslim like me who Ndi Igbo always tag Terrorist and Even insults everything sacred to Islam vote for Obi?

Lan!
NEVER
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by XerXers: 9:07am On Jun 30, 2022
Tinubu's supporters have nothing to campaign with apart from asslicking the north for solidarity on hatting the igbos. Meanwhile their candidate is a chief seccesionist

1 Like

Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by Carlosdd: 9:28am On Jun 30, 2022
I laugh in Chinese style if anybody can beat his /her chest that without structure an independent candidate can win election in Nigeria .

Wake up from your sleep or slumber
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by Carlosdd: 9:31am On Jun 30, 2022
XerXers:
Tinubu's supporters have nothing to campaign with apart from asslicking the north for solidarity on hatting the igbos. Meanwhile their candidate is a chief seccesionist

This is when Abacha was tormenting our country and the likes of Tinubu was fighting for nigerian freedom from the hands of oppressors. If you post this it means you are campaigning for Tinubu because where are the other presidential aspirants when he was putting his life in line for this nation .

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu 2023
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by SHINJA: 9:38am On Jun 30, 2022
Valkrie:

All the Christians and other faiths in Nigeria apart from moslems are kafir and Arne and are all not worthy to live and suppose to be killed like deborah according to the Nigerian moslem mantra...!!!

Tell me how can they vote for a moslem candidate talk more of a moslem/moslem candidates ?

Oloribu...!!!

My brother grin grin grin grin

You deserve one can of beer..

Most of my Yoruba muslims brothers are hypocrites
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by Oplomo: 9:41am On Jun 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

My dear Tinubu flying monkey from oshogbo, It's unfortunate that our ethnic card is not working or slowing down PO.

Vote PO for a better country.

Peter Azeez Adekunle Obi for President! Insha Allah!

1 Like

Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by 9japride(m): 10:58am On Jun 30, 2022
eyeforeye:

Just imagine the way you sound so humble now, go back to your comment from your igbo brother before now to measure the level of hatred they posses towards people that accommodate them, they threaten their host, brag about their illegal achievement to every other tribe thereby inciting disunity among the yoruba by calling yoruba Muslim and Christian, I lived all my life in lagos, there were never a time we divide ourselves in yoruba land across religion line, but your people fueled the division.

My brother, vote your obidient let me vote my BAT, the time here for our pvc to do the talking, let see has more structure and influence on Nigeria politics.
[color=#006600][/color]

Guy if you are truthful to yourself, you should know that Igbos are the most people any host community can ever have. They create a peaceful environment due to the investment they build in such communities. Their only problem is that they usually praise themselves which others see as being boastful, especially in our African settings than that encourage growth.
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by 9japride(m): 11:00am On Jun 30, 2022
BafanaBafana:
I'm
Did you know that before Obi came to light, some of you guys who are saying southern unity were shouting SE or north should have it?
[color=#006600][/color]

They were saying it because the west has done theirs and they should let others do theirs too.
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by 9japride(m): 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

They don’t have anything else to campaign with except the ethnic card. Shows how desperate they are
[color=#006600][/color]

Very true, those who use ethnic card to get into office can never never be good.
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by BafanaBafana: 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

They were saying it because the west has done theirs and they should let others do theirs too.
So where is the southern unity in that?
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by 9japride(m): 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
BafanaBafana:

So where is the southern unity in that?
[color=#006600][/color]

The southern unity was for the south west to give others chance to aspire for the post of the presidency. If you can't see anything wrong on the part of the south west, then I don't see anything wrong for the Fulanis to keep ruling the country.
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by ezegold4we: 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
Some Yoruba's are displaying their stupidity on a daily basis in this forum, Peter Obi is a vision whose Time has come, only fools will be campaigning for Ancestors like Tinubu and Atiku in this era of digital economy,

Who called the yourbas and hausa's slaves and cows?
Nobody can insult u without ur consent, if u see yourself as a slave or cow, then continue to cry Here on a daily basis, Buhari called igbo's a dot in the circle and we converted it to bussiness logo and made money out of it,

Millions of Reasonable, responsible, intelligent, passionate and obidient Nigerians have already lined up for Peter Obi,

No amount of ethnic card and propaganda will stop Nigerians from making The Right decision come 2023,

Once again, Peter Obi is the most credible candidate, the yourbas knew it but tribal And religious politics has blindfolded their eyes and Sense of reasoning.
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by eyeforeye(m): 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Guy if you are truthful to yourself, you should know that Igbos are the most people any host community can ever have. They create a peaceful environment due to the investment they build in such communities. Their only problem is that they usually praise themselves which others see as being boastful, especially in our African settings than that encourage growth.

Baba I stay with them and I like them, they are fun to be with, but you see this issue of bragging is seriously getting out of hand. I can show some screenshot of a friend of mine boosting that he will pay me salary for a year simply because I seek his assistant for a client of mine who wish to study abroad, I was shocked, the other one tweeter said they will buy all the property in sw and control how and where we live.
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by 9japride(m): 12:21am On Jul 03, 2022
eyeforeye:

Baba I stay with them and I like them, they are fun to be with, but you see this issue of bragging is seriously getting out of hand. I can show some screenshot of a friend of mine boosting that he will pay me salary for a year simply because I seek his assistant for a client of mine who wish to study abroad, I was shocked, the other one tweeter said they will buy all the property in sw and control how and where we live.
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't generalize the situation. Every tribe has a bad egg. I won't blame the Igbos for their loud mouth, imagine surviving the Civil War without much support from government and yet they are still being treated badly in the country. When they finally survive difficulties, they tend to praise themselves, knowing fully well that nobody send them. So they create their own world of happiness. It's unfortunate that Nigeria is made up of different nations. Can Israel and Palestine live as one? No, they both have opposite ideology of life. Igbos are never known to cause troubles to their host communities, ask around and no one will have anything bad against them.

1 Like

Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by christistruth01: 12:54am On Jul 03, 2022
Zoo Animals are now being asked to vote for Obi
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by christistruth01: 12:56am On Jul 03, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't generalize the situation. Every tribe has a bad egg. I won't blame the Igbos for their loud mouth, imagine surviving the Civil War without much support from government and yet they are still being treated badly in the country. When they finally survive difficulties, they tend to praise themselves, knowing fully well that nobody send them. So they create their own world of happiness. It's unfortunate that Nigeria is made up of different nations. Can Israel and Palestine live as one? No, they both have opposite ideology of life. Igbos are never known to cause troubles to their host communities, ask around and no one will have anything bad against them.

Nnamdi Kanu ordered IPOB to burn down Lagos the broadcast is still on YouTube

Is Lagos in Biafra ?

1 Like

Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by TrueNigerian300: 1:29am On Jul 03, 2022
odduduwa:
Yoruba wants to play ethnic politics , I thought btinibu is popular and the maker of men , why resort to ethnic politics when it should be a walk over for him

Stop lying to yourself you guys started the whole tribal things. How come Obi became the only saint politician in Nigeria and all others are criminal. Before now you guys believe all nigerian politicians are criminals but suddenly Obi became the only saint. This is because he is Igbo same tactic was used in the first republic to kill leaders of other regions but Igbo leaders were left to live. The coup plotters make it look like it is a nigerian project but deep down it was an Igbo project to kill all other leaders because they were corrupt, Igbo are the only saints in Nigeria. Very laughable isn't

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Angry Youths Stone Osun State Governor (Video) / Oluomo 5M Man March: It Pays To Be A Tout In Lagos Than A Graduate (opinion) / Peter Obi Posing For A Photo Shoot While Others Were Praying-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.