Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi (2989 Views)

Ebonyi People Are Slaves And 3rd Class Igbos - Umahi Cries Out / Some Yoruba Returnee Slaves And Their Ancestral Origin In Yoruba Land / Breaking! ESN Attacked,kills Fulani Herdsmen And Cows In Unnamed Location. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by Abdu81: 4:27am On Jul 03, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Yorubas are slaves, Northerners are cow, Nigeria is a zoo, how then will slaves and cows vote for Peter Obi inside the zoo

Does peter obi want to be the president of the zoo
we must finish this fight first.
The more you bring up this your propaganda the the northerners becomes obidient.
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by Abdu81: 4:38am On Jul 03, 2022
Should we not be much more worried about where tinubu we get his votes to win this election.
From north? With Kwankwaso and atiku on the ballot, or from northern christians?

From north central Christian? Wow!!! Dreams.

From the south south and southeast?
Anyway obi will withdraw before December according tinubu's warriors.

Southwest? With a Muslim Muslim ticket and surely with Lagos state votes slashed

Now I remember he normally buy votes.

He is got trillions of stolen dollars.

But please tell him that 2023 is no election but a democratic revolution.
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by 9japride(m): 5:55am On Jul 03, 2022
christistruth01:

Nnamdi Kanu ordered IPOB to burn down Lagos the broadcast is still on YouTube

Is Lagos in Biafra ?
[color=#000099][/color]

Why are you like this? We all know how the Endsars played out. Don't give reasons to hate Igbos when there is none. I haven't see you guys opening threads about the northerners who always attack the Yoruba host communities. Is it that you guys are scared of them? And rather than face them, you all direct your angers to the peace loving people of the south east. Anyways, continue with your hatred towards Igbos.
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by odduduwa: 6:02am On Jul 03, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

Stop lying to yourself you guys started the whole tribal things. How come Obi became the only saint politician in Nigeria and all others are criminal. Before now you guys believe all nigerian politicians are criminals but suddenly Obi became the only saint. This is because he is Igbo same tactic was used in the first republic to kill leaders of other regions but Igbo leaders were left to live. The coup plotters make it look like it is a nigerian project but deep down it was an Igbo project to kill all other leaders because they were corrupt, Igbo are the only saints in Nigeria. Very laughable isn't
obi has been tagged obituary, obichina and so many thing before he declared for this , I can't remember Igbos insulting Igbos beyond this
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by christistruth01: 7:42am On Jul 03, 2022
9japride:
[color=#000099][/color]

Why are you like this? We all know how the Endsars played out. Don't give reasons to hate Igbos when there is none. I haven't see you guys opening threads about the northerners who always attack the Yoruba host communities. Is it that you guys are scared of them? And rather than face them, you all direct your angers to the peace loving people of the south east. Anyways, continue with your hatred towards Igbos.

kanu in his October 2020 Broadcast ordering IPOB to destroy lagos said as Long as the Government of lagos is still standing Igbos revolution can never succeed

This is the audio

AUTHENTIC audio below are Nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during Endsars Protests

1 hr 1 min Shut down the British Embassy in Abuja, Occupy it.

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down Tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu ordered ipob to Kill any Army Officer and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min Tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target Tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all Tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says Tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins
burn everything Tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down

destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

1 Like

Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by 9japride(m): 7:47am On Jul 03, 2022
christistruth01:

kanu in his October 2020 Broadcast ordering IPOB to destroy lagos said as Long as the Government of lagos is still standing Igbos revolution can never succeed

This is the audio

AUTHENTIC audio below are Nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during Endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins

1hr 46 mins
burn down Tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

1 hr 56 min

2hr.00 min

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min

2hr 18 mins

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all Tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 56min

3 hr 09 mins

destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

[color=#006600][/color]

It's fake and please don't believe all these propaganda audio things. The earlier you understand Igbos are not your enemy the better for you. Just chill and make friends with lovely Igbo people. No need for all these back and forth arguments. Have a nice day.
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by Christistruth00: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

It's fake and please don't believe all these propaganda audio things. The earlier you understand Igbos are not your enemy the better for you. Just chill and make friends with lovely Igbo people. No need for all these back and forth arguments. Have a nice day.

It is genuine
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by eyeforeye(m): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Guy if you are truthful to yourself, you should know that Igbos are the most people any host community can ever have. They create a peaceful environment due to the investment they build in such communities. Their only problem is that they usually praise themselves which others see as being boastful, especially in our African settings than that encourage growth.

You are right about this, if I may ask you, do you think it's good idea to boost about your success in the public especially to people that host you?

What spirit does that establish in real life where you have different culture.

I admire there zeal for success though, but not everyone like the show off.

1 Like

Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by 9japride(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
eyeforeye:

You are right about this, if I may ask you, do you think it's good idea to boost about your success in the public especially to people that host you?

What spirit does that establish in real life where you have different culture.

I admire there zeal for success though, but not everyone like the show off.
[color=#006600][/color]

It's not entirely right. Moderation is key though.
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by 9japride(m): 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
Christistruth00:

It is genuine
[color=#006600][/color]

Guy chill, it's not possible for Igbos to destroy their host community. Why because, they have good investment in such community and won't want to lose such. It's common sense. Ask around south west and even up to the villages, if Igbos are a problem to them? I understand all these talks is just because of politics. In politics truth and being upright does not exist in Nigerian politics. Which is very petty. We can't call ourselves Nigerians and we harbor extreme hatred towards one another to the extent of deliberately denying other regions development and we feel happy with it. It beats my imagination. To me it's highly primitive and wicked for a fellow Nigerian to do that. You personally, knows Igbos are not a treat to your safety and happiness in your community and even the Lagos you guys hold dearly to.
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by Christistruth00: 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Guy chill, it's not possible for Igbos to destroy their host community. Why because, they have good investment in such community and won't want to lose such. It's common sense. Ask around south west and even up to the villages, if Igbos are a problem to them? I understand all these talks is just because of politics. In politics truth and being upright does not exist in Nigerian politics. Which is very petty. We can't call ourselves Nigerians and we harbor extreme hatred towards one another to the extent of deliberately denying other regions development and we feel happy with it. It beats my imagination. To me it's highly primitive and wicked for a fellow Nigerian to do that. You personally, knows Igbos are not a treat to your safety and happiness in your community and even the Lagos you guys hold dearly to.

Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by 9japride(m): 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
[quote author=Christistruth00 post=114387594][/quote][color=#006600][/color]

Guy please leave this matter, nothing concern eastern region to the destruction of Lagos state. It does not make sense. Just campaign for your person and leave Igbos alone. This world will be a better place if one party does not intentional try to deny the other party means of survival. Na we all get 9ja, it's not own by any particular tribe/religion.
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by eyeforeye(m): 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

It's not entirely right. Moderation is key though.

I wish your ppl can learn how to coexist with other tribe to rescue this country from the hausas.
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by 9japride(m): 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
eyeforeye:

I wish your ppl can learn how to coexist with other tribe to rescue this country from the hausas.
[color=#006600][/color]

Why are you talking like this? It's only Igbos that travel to all the regions of Nigeria, up to remote villages and live happily with their host communities. So I don't really get all these talk of Igbos causing problems. Please go and verify on how Igbos are living with their host communities. Igbos won't rescue anyone, any move Igbos make they are usually interpreted negatively. It's best everyone fight for themselves. Igbos tried to push away the killer herdsmen from their bushes, but yet other Nigerians crucified them. Normally, Igbos suppose to have a country of their own and they themselves determine how development should spread. Not in this present situation, where leaders use tribalism to deprive the eastern region of development. Any society that deliberately oppress a particular section, never really have peace. Because the oppress will always cry out. Lastly, if you do your research, you will find out that it's other people that are intentionally trying to attack the Igbos for no just cause. My advice to you is that you relate with Igbos with open mind, you will definitely learn something positive from them. And take note, Igbos do not just do follow follow like other people in our African settings. You must be found worthy for them to follow you. Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by HilcomTech(m): 6:30am On Jul 04, 2022
Smoke55:
show us your prove that igbos started it..

And also tell us how igbos has been playing or are playing tribal politics..

Just briefly tell us..

You are a st00peed liar.
Igbos started insulting everyone especially northerners. We northerners have been at the receiving end of IGBO insults since Buhari came to power. YUU IGBOS have called us names like ewu, nama, cows, almajiri, head slammers, terrorists etc.

The moment Tinubu started contesting, you IGBOS started calling them names too but the Yorubas unlike the northerners are replying you
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by Smoke55: 7:59am On Jul 04, 2022
HilcomTech:

You are a st00peed liar.
Igbos started insulting everyone especially northerners. We northerners have been at the receiving end of IGBO insults since Buhari came to power. YUU IGBOS have called us names like ewu, nama, cows, almajiri, head slammers, terrorists etc.

The moment Tinubu started contesting, you IGBOS started calling them names too but the Yorubas unlike the northerners are replying you
here we go again..

I simply asked you to prove to me that igbos started the insults on nairaland and here you're insulting me..

If I insult you back now you will start telling the whole world how igbos are insultive bla bla bla..

The insults here didn't start when buhari came into power..

Show me any prove that igbos started the insults here..
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by Sunday2021: 8:35am On Jul 04, 2022
Smoke55:
But cannibals,baby factories, criminals and the host of them that you guys calls igbos voted for obasanjo, yaradua, good luck Jonathan, atiku and mko abiola...

This tribal politics you're trying to play will only backfire...

It's a promise..
igbos didn't vote for Abiola. The record is there.
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by Christistruth00: 10:43am On Jul 08, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Guy please leave this matter, nothing concern eastern region to the destruction of Lagos state. It does not make sense. Just campaign for your person and leave Igbos alone. This world will be a better place if one party does not intentional try to deny the other party means of survival. Na we all get 9ja, it's not own by any particular tribe/religion.

Nnamdi Kanu’s Broadcast for the destruction of Lagos by IPOB during Endsars is below

At 49 mins Kanu gives Ok to destroy BRT buses.

At 51 minutes Kanu orders every Govt property destroyed in order to cripple Govt.

At 52 minutes Kanu announced TVC is on fire

At 58 minutes Kanu orders Ikpeazu killed

At 1 hour 13 mins Kanu orders IPOB in Lagos to destroy every Federal Government building

At 1 hour 23 mins Kanu Orders IPOB in Badagry to attack every Military location in the night.

At 1 hour 26 me minutes Kanu orders and begs for no violence in Enugu and Ebonyi in addition to earlier mentioned Anambra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhj-wyqfS1I
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by 9japride(m): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
Christistruth00:

Nnamdi Kanu’s Broadcast for the destruction of Lagos by IPOB during Endsars is below

At 51 minutes Kanu orders every Govt property destroyed in order to cripple Govt.

At 1 hour 13 mins Kanu orders IPOB in Lagos to destroy every Federal Government building

At 1 hour 23 mins Kanu Orders IPOB in Badagry to attack every Military location in the night.

At 1 hour 26 me minutes Kanu orders and begs for no violence in Enugu and Ebonyi in addition to earlier mentioned Anambra.

[color=#006600][/color]

Guy you have come again with this propaganda. Please join the obidient train and write your name in gold. Don't you love the sweet life in foreign countries? Una no dey taya with these kind of outdated and 1999 kind of politics style?
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by Christistruth00: 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Guy you have come again with this propaganda. Please join the obidient train and write your name in gold. Don't you love the sweet life in foreign countries? Una no dey taya with these kind of outdated and 1999 kind of politics style?

How is Nnamdi Kanu’s Broadcast that he made ordering the destruction of Lagos on Live Radio Propaganda ?
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by Bialegend(m): 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Yorubas are slaves, Northerners are cow, Nigeria is a zoo, how then will slaves and cows vote for Peter Obi inside the zoo

He will never be. All we want is Biafra. To hell with nigeria and thier useless Igbo presidency.
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by 9japride(m): 1:37am On Jul 09, 2022
Christistruth00:

How is Nnamdi Kanu’s Broadcast that he made ordering the destruction of Lagos on Live Radio Propaganda ?
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't believe it. Please leave that matter, let's focus on how to make Nigeria great.
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by specialmati(m): 2:16am On Jul 09, 2022
Christistruth00:

grin angry angry angry angry so Igbos is no more living in the east they now have their offices in Lagos. Everything destroyed in Lagos was done by its tours and agberos.
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by Christistruth00: 11:27am On Jul 09, 2022
specialmati:
grin angry angry angry angry so Igbos is no more living in the east they now have their offices in Lagos. Everything destroyed in Lagos was done by its tours and agberos.

The Broadcast was on Radio Biafra

Is it Kanu’s voice or not

Why did he order every Govt building in Lagos to be burnt down

and Sanwo Olu to be brought down ?

Is Lagos in the SE ?
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by specialmati(m): 11:43am On Jul 09, 2022
Christistruth00:

The Broadcast was on Radio Biafra

Is it Kanu’s voice or not

Why did he order every Govt building in Lagos to be burnt down

and Sanwo Olu to be brought down ?

Is Lagos in the SE ?
grin grin grin grin grin is Ipob in Lagos. Is it that ipob will transport themselves from east to Lagos and brought Sanwo Olu down. Lagos was destroyed by the touts and agberos they groomed all these years. Atleast we all saw how they went to oba Palace and chase him out.
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by Christistruth00: 11:50am On Jul 09, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin is Ipob in Lagos. Is it that ipob will transport themselves from east to Lagos and brought Sanwo Olu down. Lagos was destroyed by the touts and agberos they groomed all these years. Atleast we all saw how they went to oba Palace and chase him out.

Nnamdi Kanu’s IPOB Thugs we’re phoning in from all over Lagos to update him

Listen to the Audio Carefully

Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by Iceberg3: 11:52am On Jul 09, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

How will flatheadds,yamrees,vote for Amouda yekinI?
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by Iceberg3: 11:58am On Jul 09, 2022
christistruth01:

This is the audio

1hr 35Mins

1hr 46 mins
burn down Tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min

1hr 52 min

1 hr 56 min

2hr.00 min

2.hr09 min

2.hr 15 min

2hr 18 mins

2 hr 22 min

2hr 56min

3 hr 09 mins

destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery

Good job...nice job,there...

Step forward for your rewardgrin

1 Like

Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by specialmati(m): 11:58am On Jul 09, 2022
Christistruth00:

Nnamdi Kanu’s IPOB Thugs we’re phoning in from all over Lagos to update him
grin grin grin grin grin angry most of you are just funny so it's Ipob from the east that destroyed property in Lagos and chase away the oba from his Palace. Well nothing else to say. Lagos is the head quarter of touts and agberos in Nigeria they are the one to hold accountable if anything happens there. You can't hold agberos or touts in Lagos accountable for what happens in the east. Do you understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by christistruth01: 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
embarassed
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin angry most of you are just funny so it's Ipob from the east that destroyed property in Lagos and chase away the oba from his Palace. Well nothing else to say. Lagos is the head quarter of touts and agberos in Nigeria they are the one to hold accountable if anything happens there. You can't hold agberos or touts in Lagos accountable for what happens in the east. Do you understand

Why was Nnamdi Kanu calling for Tinubu and Sanwo Olu to be killed

and why was he rejoicing so loudly over the attack on the Oba of Lagos Palace on Live Radio Biafra ?
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by specialmati(m): 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2022
christistruth01:

Why was Nnamdi Kanu calling for Tinubu and Sanwo Olu to be Deleted

and why was he rejoicing so loudly over the attack on the Oba of Lagos?
grin grin angry angry grin you are asking me and not the touts and the agberos that carried out the destruction. You are really funny.
Re: How Will SLAVES And COWS Vote For Peter Obi by christistruth01: 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin angry angry grin you are asking me and not the touts and the agberos that carried out the destruction. You are really funny.

Kanu took Credit for the Burning of TVC Station,BRT Buses and Tinubu's hotel it is all in the Audio

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Auchi Edo State Is Shutdown For Obi-datti Supporters(photos) / Obidient Rally In Akure, Ondo State(photos) / It’ll Take North 40 Years To Catch Up With South - World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.