Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,360 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Did Chioma Liposuction Surgery!! Checkout Her Video That Made Nigerians Worried - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did Chioma Liposuction Surgery!! Checkout Her Video That Made Nigerians Worried (2917 Views)

Did Chioma Really Break Davido’s Leg Over Alleged 4th Baby Mama / Did Chioma Work On Her Boobs To Impress Fiance Davido? / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Ankara Outfit. Checkout Her Hairstyle (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Chioma Liposuction Surgery!! Checkout Her Video That Made Nigerians Worried by Portablezazuzeh: 4:11am On Jun 30, 2022
Re: Did Chioma Liposuction Surgery!! Checkout Her Video That Made Nigerians Worried by bewla(m): 4:23am On Jun 30, 2022
Sory
Re: Did Chioma Liposuction Surgery!! Checkout Her Video That Made Nigerians Worried by Papichulostunne(m): 6:15am On Jun 30, 2022
So you need prophet to tell you this one?

She's fine but the kind of yansh wey davido dey run follow has made her insecure. Abi you never see davido latest conquest? If i was her i will just getelly mind my babymama duties and receive my stipends. If she try to please him she's on her own. Not even sure if davido has met the girl he will wife yet.

Make she just use the assurance song hold her side.. At least na only she davido done sing for.

1 Like

Re: Did Chioma Liposuction Surgery!! Checkout Her Video That Made Nigerians Worried by Onyi22(f): 7:44am On Jun 30, 2022
Papichulostunne:

She's fine but the kind of yansh wey davido dey run follow has made her insecure. Abi you never see davido latest conquest? If i was her i will just getelly mind my babymama duties and receive my stipends. If she try to please him she's on her own. Not even sure if davido has met the girl he will wife yet.

Make she just use the assurance song hold her side.. At least na only she davido done sing for.
Watin this one dy talk
Re: Did Chioma Liposuction Surgery!! Checkout Her Video That Made Nigerians Worried by bukiah: 11:25am On Jun 30, 2022
You well so?
Who told you that Nigerians are worried?
Speak for yourself abeg.
We have better things to worry about
Nigerians no get time for rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Did Chioma Liposuction Surgery!! Checkout Her Video That Made Nigerians Worried by Gadafii: 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
Here in khakov we don’t give a missile Bleep cool
Re: Did Chioma Liposuction Surgery!! Checkout Her Video That Made Nigerians Worried by OneCandleAway(f): 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
Papichulostunne:

The thing with cosmetic surgery is you need to maintain it. Exercise is a great way but it's not in our African culture. Watching what you eat also. Anyway she can always go for another round.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations - Limbless Motivational Speaker Nick Vujicic Is Married! / Photos: Wind Threatens To Reveal Kim Kardashian's unclothedness / Rihanna And Justin Beiber Were Flirting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.