Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th (23189 Views)

Ekiti Governorship Election Debate Holds On Thursday, July 12, 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by EmekaBlue(m): 7:52am On Jun 30, 2022
Tingotoe:
Since when has visiting an electric company translated to improved power supply?
maybe u cant read to understand well

You are just a hater of Obi and maybe because he is igbo

Continue. I've clearly explained how it can improve power supply. The high tech Egyptian company will have that to worry about when awarded the project

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:52am On Jun 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin grin

Asin. What most of these people don't get is that something doesn't necessarily need to be conventional or traditional to be successful.

There are things the youths like and are attracted to. They have certain qualities...especially Gen Zs and to get and sustain their attention, you have to do things in a unique way. That seamlessly brings them on board. Old, "analog and paper" ways of doing things worked for our parents' generation and that was how most of these pre- and circa 1999 political parties built their structure. But our population outnumbers our parents' by far. And not to talk of the speed and efficiency things are getting done with. How easier it is to send information. How many youths will rather go to a bland rally of oldsters than a political campaign spiced with concert and entertainment and all the attractive enjoyments we love? And because something is flexible or fun doesn’t mean it's less efficient than its opposite.

If only online voting could be a thing... look at how much votes and views BBN and other TV shows pull and imagine if that was an option in this election and you think PO will not win by a landslide?

I totally agree with you boss.
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Antivirus92(m): 7:53am On Jun 30, 2022
Hussein035:

Why are Igbos so greedy, Jonathan ruled for 6 years, followed by buhari. For you to allow Yoruba to take their turn you begin to claim obidience, something that you cannot accept.

I will advise Igbos to leave Lagos and go and do business in their village, criminals wanting to take Lagos that you did not build. RESPECT YOURSELF
is goodluck Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Arysexy(m): 7:53am On Jun 30, 2022
See afonja spits everywhere, meanwhile just yesterday Yoruba oduawood led by jide kosoko went to endorse Tinubu and they were cheering them

They brought tribalism into this election having seen that Tinubu is not sellable. This is a fake concert. Check the bill, no contact of organizer. Fake attempt at tribalizing the politics of 2023.

Spits on their chamfered heads
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:54am On Jun 30, 2022
post=114280543:

Created by Tinubu urchins, this is only card they have tribalism nothing more, they are pushing it to make it look like Obi will be a sectional leader

Ironically, my biggest reason for supporting Peter Obi is his plans to make the North Wealthy. He believes making them Self reliant and Rich will solve most problems in Nigeria.

He wants to cut our dependence in oil.

Despite having plans to tap into the industriousness of the Easterners too.

Peter Obi is out to solve Nigeria's problems. Not a region.

Peter Obi said,

“I’ve visited all the states in this country, there’s no production because we haven’t invested in people.

“Niger State has 76,300 square kilometers of land. They can’t feed themselves, they can’t feed the country. Netherland is 33,000 square kilometers, they exported last year over 120 billion worth of agriculture.

“Taraba with 54.6 thousand square kilometers with mambilla plaza where you can do coffee, tea and flower. Kenya exported 600 million worth of flower. Those who pick flowers in Kenya are payed only 100 dollars.”

The former governor added that Ethiopia exported coffee worth 1.1 billion dollars, Sri Lanka exported 1.4 billion dollars, but Taraba cannot feed itself but waiting to share money from oil.

WITH PETER OBI, WE CAN MAKE NIGERIA WORK

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by olas24u(f): 7:55am On Jun 30, 2022
Udemzy05:
Just look at the comments under the picture,yet they say Obidients are toxic bla bla,some even said they won't support Obi again because of their toxic supporters.

These hypocrites didn't say the same thing to APC when they were calling Jonathan all sorts of names, they even carried coffins and place his picture on it.

The obident movement dey enter their eyes,now dem dey form saint.

Very funny set of people.

1 Like

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Smoke55: 7:57am On Jun 30, 2022
Alexis11:

You complained about all these in the past but tribes aren't as emotional as you lots so they bear all the insults, especially the Yorubas.

People are just giving you a taste of your own bitter medicine. It's not that deep. cool
i don't really understand what you meant by the bolded..

We complained about what in the past exactly?

And how and where did igbos insulted Yorubas in the past??

1 Like

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Antivirus92(m): 7:57am On Jun 30, 2022
DenreleDave:

Yes and ur Igbo terrorist below .. Stop hiding behind emoji, u r really pained for the fact Dt PO Igbo project
in 2015 buhari said that if he loses the election that dogs and baboon would be soaked in blood,,,,,,,but alas the Yorubas closed their eyes and ears to that statement and voted for him.

things are always seen as bad when Igbo people are involved

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by olas24u(f): 7:59am On Jun 30, 2022
Arysexy:
See afonja spits everywhere, meanwhile just yesterday Yoruba oduawood led by hide kosoko went to endorse Tinubu and they were cheering them

They brought tribalism into this election having seen that Tinubu is not sellable.

Spits on their chamfered heads

You see

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Magnoliaa(f): 7:59am On Jun 30, 2022
Even Peter Obi is saying "We move." grin grin

It's to be adopting all our slangs like this.

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Arysexy(m): 8:00am On Jun 30, 2022
Hussein035:

Why are Igbos so greedy, Jonathan ruled for 6 years, followed by buhari. For you to allow Yoruba to take their turn you begin to claim obidience, something that you cannot accept.

I will advise Igbos to leave Lagos and go and do business in their village, criminals wanting to take Lagos that you did not build. RESPECT YOURSELF

You are foolish.

The greedy one here is Yorubas.

Since democracy started, Obasanjo a Yoruba ruled for 8yrs taking SW turn, GEJ ruled for 6yrs, taking SS turn, the Yorubas out of greed for VP position, truncated SS tenure and align with North to give Buhari power, and Yoruba became VP. Under Buhari, no Igbo among the top 6 position in the country is President, VP, senate President, deputy senate President, speaker, deputy speaker and even judiciary.

Since democracy returned, SW had 8yrs as president and 8 yrs as vice president. SS had 6 yrs as president. SE has not tasted President and VP. And this time greedy Yorubas are dragging it with SE with even a more qualified candidate like Peter Obi.

Are you okay at all?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Alexis11: 8:01am On Jun 30, 2022
This will most likely hold in Lagos....

Can Yoruba entertainers hold this kind of concert for Tinubu in Anambra and there won't be a major clash with Igbos and even the natives that hate Tinubu with perfect hatred?

1 Like

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Arysexy(m): 8:03am On Jun 30, 2022
omenka:
Iboes, listen to what everyone is telling you guys. Your approach towards stuffs especially the forthcoming elections leaves way to much to desire.

You can't keep condemning everyone for their own choices, believing you are the ONLY one with a right to their choice. You can't assume you have the right to support your candidate, but others can't support those the believe in.

Just yesterday you condemned some veteran Yoruba actors for supporting Tinubu, whereas your own celebrities are doing same for Obi.

This attitude is downright appalling.

So they should be looking when Yorubas started tribalizing the polity?

Who started it first?

This convert is even fake with no contact of the organizer. Obviously printed by a mischievous Yoruba with the aim of tribalizing the 2023 politics which is d only way they can sell Tinubu to tribalists
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Maxxim: 8:03am On Jun 30, 2022
I think people esp youths, mostly from the sw side sees Po's campaign as a form of revolution i.e grabbing this government from the claws of this old politicians reason they don't mind his geo location. They are mostly concerned about the betterment of the country, lots of my friends who went for their pvc's are attestation to this fact.
I just hope PO's supporters and planners won't jeopardize this opportunity by turning it to tribal war or as a form of throwing emotional tantrums everywhere thereby loosing Po chances and relevance.
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by plaindealer: 8:04am On Jun 30, 2022
Like many lying ipob Pandorian rubbish, the poster is fake, there's no concert anywhere...

Jobless losers..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Udemzy05: 8:04am On Jun 30, 2022
[quote author=olas24u post=114282202][/quote]

Tribalism, tribalism.

As if it is only Igbos that are supporting this Obi movement.

Just imagine, using tribalism to distract people.

1 Like

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by blue01(m): 8:04am On Jun 30, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
See pained comments grin grin grin

Very Paine I tell you, always looking for means to discredit PO, now Thier main assignment is to paint the PO movement as an ipob movement but they will surely fail as long as God exists. All I see in Thier tweets is one pain after another.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by XerXers: 8:08am On Jun 30, 2022
melonsgroup:
Mean while faulks road Aba, Abia state is getting better.
Kudos to their Governor(Phd)
That is normal flood which is worse in Lagos. The roads are good and there are no refuse dump

1 Like

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Alexis11: 8:09am On Jun 30, 2022
Arysexy:

You are foolish.

Since democracy started, Obasanjo a Yoruba ruled for 8yrs taking SW turn, GEJ ruled for 6yrs, taking SS turn, the Yorubas out of greed for VP position, truncated SS tenure and align with North to give Buhari power, and Yoruba became VP. Under Buhari, no Igbo among the top 6 position in the country is President, VP, senate President, deputy senate President, speaker, deputy speaker and even judiciary.

Since democracy returned, SW had 8yrs as president and 8 yrs as vice president. SS had 6 yrs as president. SE has not tasted President and VP. And this time greedy Yorubas are dragging it with SE with even a more qualified candidate like Peter Obi.

Are you okay at all?

You don't bully people to get Presidency. It's not done anywhere.
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by inforesource: 8:09am On Jun 30, 2022
anonimi:

Were the 1994 and 96 Super Eagles failures and rogues who pretend to be performance saints like Obi?
How did superman Obi change the VAT and employment numbers in Anambra that has Nnewi industrial hub in his eight years? Do you know

Go get more important things to use as your point because this one you use does not fly.

Or better still, tell us what your own candidate have done the is better than my candidate. Sell your candidate and let me sell mine, who knows, you may win a soul.

For me and my house we are fully OBIDIENT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:09am On Jun 30, 2022
Maxxim:
I think people esp youths, mostly from the sw side sees Po's campaign as a form of revolution i.e grabbing this government from the claws of this old politicians reason they don't mind his geo location. They are mostly concerned about the betterment of the country, lots of my friends who went for their pvc's are attestation to this fact.
I just hope PO's supporters and planners won't jeopardize this opportunity by turning it to tribal war or as a form of throwing emotional tantrums everywhere thereby loosing Po chances and relevance.

The tribal spin is coming from the opposition. They are using it as a tool to frighten other tribes. However, Peter Obi is a man that has gone round the country donating and finding solutions to help fix the country.

He is not tribal and he is letting everyone know Nigeria can work.

1 Like

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by blue01(m): 8:09am On Jun 30, 2022
Arysexy:

You are foolish.

Are you okay at all?

You even have the time to reply that slowpoke, you should have just asked home to come with his generation and kick igbos out of the Lagos his drunkard father from Katsina state built. That slowpoke is a Northerner

1 Like

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by blue01(m): 8:10am On Jun 30, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

The tribal spin is coming from the opposition. They are using it as a tool to frighten other tribes. However, Peter Obi is a man that has gone round the country donating and finding solutions to help fix the country.

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by LoveToRead: 8:12am On Jun 30, 2022
Interesting times.
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Arysexy(m): 8:13am On Jun 30, 2022
olas24u:

You see

Concert without a proofable or verifiable contact number?

In a bid to turn this to a tribal politics, Yorubas printed this fake concert without contact of the organizer just to sell their tribal gimmick which is not gonna sell this time around.

There is no such post from the verifiable handles of all the artists in that bill.

As fake as Tinubu certificates
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Antivirus92(m): 8:13am On Jun 30, 2022
Maxxim:
nobody is turning Peter obi's campaign into tribal stuff except tinubu urchins.
believe them at your peril. many of them have Igbo sounding monikers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by olas24u(f): 8:15am On Jun 30, 2022
Udemzy05:

Tribalism, tribalism.

As if it is only Igbos that are supporting this Obi movement.

Just imagine, using tribalism to distract people.

Igbos are the most tribal people in the whole of Nigeria ,only a gullible person will belief it's for nationalism.You can't even win ,only to play the spoilers game.After the election is over ,you will start shouting when they are sharing positions .You shoot yourselves on the leg everytime.Lagos vote 100pecent tinubu,no minus .

1 Like

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Amotekun777: 8:15am On Jun 30, 2022
But, why are all the artists from SE?

Pls, make we no turn dis thing to tribal. Peter Obi himself won't be proud of such. It seems most Igbos are beginning to turn it to a tribal warfare.

You're ONLY gonna lose the much needed growing support from the SW.

Anyway, I'm a Yoruba and, I'm OBI-dient! cool

1 Like

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Shikini: 8:16am On Jun 30, 2022
Great
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Maxxim: 8:17am On Jun 30, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

I hope so o

1 Like

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by olas24u(f): 8:17am On Jun 30, 2022
Arysexy:

In a bid to turn this to a tribal politics, Yorubas printed this fake concert without contact of the organizer just to sell their tribal gimmick which is not gonna sell this time around.

There is no such post from the verifiable handles of all the artists in that bill.

True or false you are the enemies of Yoruba people,and am glad a lot of liberal Yoruba now see it clearly.lets go there !!!
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by blue01(m): 8:20am On Jun 30, 2022
Arysexy:

You really know how far this people can go.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Orders Verification Of Workers’ Certificates / Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ / Obama Leaves Nigeria Out Of $110m Peacekeeping Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.