Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th (23188 Views)

Ekiti Governorship Election Debate Holds On Thursday, July 12, 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by olas24u(f): 10:32am On Jun 30, 2022
Antivirus92:
the reason why ironsi is always on the lips of the Yorubas is something I don't know....
okay , let's agree ironsi introduced the unitary system,
how long was ironsi in power?
after ironsi's death l,why was it not reversed?
you have been aligning with them from time immemorial, from the days of afonja.
stop giving excuses...
the reason why ironsi is not a hero or popular among Igbo people today is because he refused to listen to his people and gave more ears to the northerners who later killed him

HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE OF HATRED

By Dr Adenike Marinho

I had the privilege of attending some meetings of the Yoruba and Igbo Leaders. I was not a leader but a youth who knew how to wash his hands. At one of those meetings in Owerri, I think in 1989, I think, I listened to Uncle Bola Ige and other Yoruba Leaders take the likes of Mbakwe, R. B. Okafor and others to the cleaners when the Igbo said the Yoruba were betrayers, citing that Chief Obafemi Awolowo led them into secession with a promise that if the Igbo left Nigeria, the Yoruba would follow suit. They accused him of not following up on his promise. Trust Uncle Bola Ige! He pointed to Chief Mbakwe and said, "you were there in the meeting between Awolowo and Ojukwu as I was. Is that statement correct?".He turned to two other Igbo and two Yoruba Leaders who were at that meeting and asked the same question, saying he had transcripts of the meeting between Awolowo and Ojukwu. They kept quiet while the Yoruba Leaders affirmed that Awolowo never promised to follow the East into secession. What he said was that if the Igbo were "driven" out of Nigeria the Yoruba would take it seriously and reassess their own position. Igbo Leaders DID NOT CONTEST this version. Then Chief Bola Ige threw in the clincher! "Who are you to accuse the Yoruba of betrayal?" he roared, and continued:

1. At Independence Awolowo offered a joint government between the NCNC and AG, with Zik as Prime Minister and Awo as Finance Minister. Awo and Zik "were still negotiating" when it was announced that Zik would be President in a coalition with NPC of the North. The East then collaborated in destroying the West and unfortunately Awolowo got charged was sent to prison for an act of Treason and Felony and his leutenants to jail!

2. What of the 1965 elections which the West and the East agreed to boycott? We met all night and reached agreement about 3am on the day of the election. In the morning, while the Yoruba boycotted the election, the Igbo went to vote

3. After the 1979 elections Yoruba (UPN) and Igbo (NPP?) Leaders were still at the negotiating table for a coalition when to their surprise, an announcement was heard that the Igbo (APP) had agreed to a coalition with the North (NPN)

4. After the 1983 elections, 1979 repeated itself. Not giving up, Awolowo reached out to Azikiwe again for cooperation. Talks started and they met in Benin where Awo pleaded passionately that only a collaboration between The Igbo and the Yoruba could save Nigeria. They didn't reach agreement but promised to meet again. Before the next meeting, the Igbo had again teamed up with the North
Uncle Bola paused and then continued "we can go on and on. So how dare you accuse the Yoruba of betrayal? How many Igbo have been killed in Lagos, Ibadan, Akure, Oshogbo (he mentioned other Yoruba towns)? You have your businesses in the West and went to Western schools. Yet you count the Yoruba as your enemy. You get killed in Kaduna, Kano, Bauchi, Zaria etc and have your goods looted yet you consider the Hausa/ Fulani your friends. It's your choice. If you want to be slaves for ever, we can't help you"
I had never been so scared in my life. I thought the roof was going to fall. There was a pin drop silence and no Igbo dared interrupt Uncle Bola Ige because he was telling the truth. The Yoruba Leaders ended the meeting at that point and left. I hope Chief C. O. Adebayo's memoirs will give more details of those exchanges.

Now to make three points from all this:
A. The Yoruba have been stretching their hand across the Niger for a handshake for a long time. The Igbo refused to take it for a long time until recently.

B. Many Igbo Leaders of the 70s, 80s and 90s deliberately perpetrated the legend of Awolowo's role betraying them into the civil war and his role in prosecuting the war, to rally the Igbo population behind themselves. The Igbo agreed on Yoruba hatred than on any other issue. So it was the fabric that held them together for a long time.

C. Time heals all things. Many Igbo reading this will be hearing for the first time that their leaders of old knew for a truth that Awolowo did not break his word to Ojukwu as alleged.

Copied
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by olas24u(f): 10:35am On Jun 30, 2022
Antivirus92:
the reason why ironsi is always on the lips of the Yorubas is something I don't know....
okay , let's agree ironsi introduced the unitary system,
how long was ironsi in power?
after ironsi's death l,why was it not reversed?
you have been aligning with them from time immemorial, from the days of afonja.
stop giving excuses...
the reason why ironsi is not a hero or popular among Igbo people today is because he refused to listen to his people and gave more ears to the northerners who later killed him

Ironsi did not prosecute the coup people,was so quick to procedure Issac Ada Boro the ijaw leader that declared independence,he later showed the Nigerian military around the creeks.They drew a map without their consent.
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Antivirus92(m): 10:36am On Jun 30, 2022
olas24u:

HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE OF HATRED

By Dr Adenike Marinho

I had the privilege of attending some meetings of the Yoruba and Igbo Leaders. I was not a leader but a youth who knew how to wash his hands. At one of those meetings in Owerri, I think in 1989, I think, I listened to Uncle Bola Ige and other Yoruba Leaders take the likes of Mbakwe, R. B. Okafor and others to the cleaners when the Igbo said the Yoruba were betrayers, citing that Chief Obafemi Awolowo led them into secession with a promise that if the Igbo left Nigeria, the Yoruba would follow suit. They accused him of not following up on his promise. Trust Uncle Bola Ige! He pointed to Chief Mbakwe and said, "you were there in the meeting between Awolowo and Ojukwu as I was. Is that statement correct?".He turned to two other Igbo and two Yoruba Leaders who were at that meeting and asked the same question, saying he had transcripts of the meeting between Awolowo and Ojukwu. They kept quiet while the Yoruba Leaders affirmed that Awolowo never promised to follow the East into secession. What he said was that if the Igbo were "driven" out of Nigeria the Yoruba would take it seriously and reassess their own position. Igbo Leaders DID NOT CONTEST this version. Then Chief Bola Ige threw in the clincher! "Who are you to accuse the Yoruba of betrayal?" he roared, and continued:

1. At Independence Awolowo offered a joint government between the NCNC and AG, with Zik as Prime Minister and Awo as Finance Minister. Awo and Zik "were still negotiating" when it was announced that Zik would be President in a coalition with NPC of the North. The East then collaborated in destroying the West and unfortunately Awolowo got charged was sent to prison for an act of Treason and Felony and his leutenants to jail!

2. What of the 1965 elections which the West and the East agreed to boycott? We met all night and reached agreement about 3am on the day of the election. In the morning, while the Yoruba boycotted the election, the Igbo went to vote

3. After the 1979 elections Yoruba (UPN) and Igbo (NPP?) Leaders were still at the negotiating table for a coalition when to their surprise, an announcement was heard that the Igbo (APP) had agreed to a coalition with the North (NPN)

4. After the 1983 elections, 1979 repeated itself. Not giving up, Awolowo reached out to Azikiwe again for cooperation. Talks started and they met in Benin where Awo pleaded passionately that only a collaboration between The Igbo and the Yoruba could save Nigeria. They didn't reach agreement but promised to meet again. Before the next meeting, the Igbo had again teamed up with the North
Uncle Bola paused and then continued "we can go on and on. So how dare you accuse the Yoruba of betrayal? How many Igbo have been killed in Lagos, Ibadan, Akure, Oshogbo (he mentioned other Yoruba towns)? You have your businesses in the West and went to Western schools. Yet you count the Yoruba as your enemy. You get killed in Kaduna, Kano, Bauchi, Zaria etc and have your goods looted yet you consider the Hausa/ Fulani your friends. It's your choice. If you want to be slaves for ever, we can't help you"
I had never been so scared in my life. I thought the roof was going to fall. There was a pin drop silence and no Igbo dared interrupt Uncle Bola Ige because he was telling the truth. The Yoruba Leaders ended the meeting at that point and left. I hope Chief C. O. Adebayo's memoirs will give more details of those exchanges.

Now to make three points from all this:
A. The Yoruba have been stretching their hand across the Niger for a handshake for a long time. The Igbo refused to take it for a long time until recently.

B. Many Igbo Leaders of the 70s, 80s and 90s deliberately perpetrated the legend of Awolowo's role betraying them into the civil war and his role in prosecuting the war, to rally the Igbo population behind themselves. The Igbo agreed on Yoruba hatred than on any other issue. So it was the fabric that held them together for a long time.

C. Time heals all things. Many Igbo reading this will be hearing for the first time that their leaders of old knew for a truth that Awolowo did not break his word to Ojukwu as alleged.

Copied
this is laughable....
article written by a Yoruba..... would you mind me giving you one written by an Igbo man?
if you want to know the truth of what transpired those days.........go and read books written by white observers and missionaries....
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by sinola(m): 10:39am On Jun 30, 2022
we no dey give shishi grin
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by olas24u(f): 10:39am On Jun 30, 2022
Antivirus92:
this is laughable....
article written by a Yoruba..... would you mind me giving you one written by an Igbo man?
if you want to know the truth of what transpired those days.........go and read books written by white observers and missionaries....

That is the Doctor version ,where is your own ,let's read it.there are documented evidences from Bola ige.,that is the truth.
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 30, 2022
I don't think the concert is true, some urchins want to use this to course confusion.
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Antivirus92(m): 10:45am On Jun 30, 2022
olas24u:

Ironsi did not prosecute the coup people,was so quick to procedure Issac Ada Boro the ijaw leader that declared independence,he later showed the Nigerian military around the creeks.They drew a map without their consent.
which coup people should he prosecute again?.
some of the coup plotters were killed immediately they were arrested, one was even buried alive.
the rest were locked up.....so ironsi's offence was that he didn't kill the remaining ones in the prison immediately?
Nigerians have a screwed way of reasoning right from time
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Antivirus92(m): 10:50am On Jun 30, 2022
olas24u:

That is the Doctor version ,where is your own ,let's read it.there are documented evidences from Bola ige.,that is the truth.
no need posting mine cos you'll see it as being biased
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Okoroawusa: 10:51am On Jun 30, 2022
Ishilove:

That is how I was typing something on my phone this morning and typed 'obidient'. The editor flagged it as incorrect. I was now wondering "how come?" I went online and that's when I remembered that the correct spelling is 'obedient'.

This Obidient nonsense has become really irritating.
Hahahaha! Babe no kill me with laugh this morning o!

I have not seen you online for a while what's up?

I am taking a back seat on Nairaland these days.... it's getting too toxic for my liking. I am always on Nairaland but rarely drop comments...I just read and enjoy the banters or I go to sexuality section and read the ashewo threads to pass time.

Let 2023 come and go biko...we want our Nairaland back
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by olas24u(f): 10:54am On Jun 30, 2022
Antivirus92:
which coup people should he prosecute again?.
some of the coup plotters were killed immediately they were arrested, one was even buried alive.
the rest were locked up.....so ironsi's offence was that he didn't kill the remaining ones in the prison immediately?
Nigerians have a screwed way of reasoning right from time

We don't live in a jungle,it's a country and you act as it's leader of a multi ethnic, multicultural, multilingual, multireligious country,well they came back for him and the rest destroyed the country.
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Antivirus92(m): 10:57am On Jun 30, 2022
olas24u:

We don't live in a jungle,it's a country and you act as it's leader of a multi ethnic, multicultural, multilingual, multireligious country,well they came back for him and the rest destroyed the country.
I don't see much offence in not killing them immediately

if he had freed them, it would have been a different story
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Angrydaveed2(m): 10:59am On Jun 30, 2022
tamdun:

Am sure u were in hibernation when ur people attacked brymo for supporting Tinubu

Lol, I’m not igbo bro...I only want a better Nigeria
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by olas24u(f): 11:03am On Jun 30, 2022
[quote author=Antivirus92 post=114287300]I don't see much offence in not killing them immediately

if he had freed them, it would have been a different story[/quot
Wow! When most Igbo leader survived !wow
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Antivirus92(m): 11:07am On Jun 30, 2022
[quote author=olas24u post=114287456][/quote]apart from zik that was not in the country when the coup happened...
tell me another top Igbo politician that was spared
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by kingyakos: 11:07am On Jun 30, 2022
olas24u:

That is political ,muric is a one man business.he his the only one issuing typing, photocopying ,emailing is own statement.He is tolerated and he his not the best of brains we have ,I have read his thesis and degrees, a bachelor degree holder in a stem field is better than all his degrees .

I'm happy you know that religion is intellectual and that's why i don't belong to any.
One man always come up with an ideology and gradually others follow then it becomes a movement, that's how Hitler started and here in SW nigeria MURIC has started and gradually getting into the heart of Yoruba Muslims with religious sentiment among the Yoruba race.
Yoruba elders need to address it early before it get out of hand.
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Frizz001: 11:20am On Jun 30, 2022
Obasanjo no longer counts? Was he not before Yaradua and then Goodluck before Buhari? You are actually the greedy one with the SW currently VP and still gunning for Presidency again immediately after.
Hussein035:

Why are Igbos so greedy, Jonathan ruled for 6 years, followed by buhari. For you to allow Yoruba to take their turn you begin to claim obidience, something that you cannot accept.

I will advise Igbos to leave Lagos and go and do business in their village, criminals wanting to take Lagos that you did not build. RESPECT YOURSELF
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by inforesource: 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
2016easy2017:

Look, an ALL ibos hate yorubas with passion.

Its not Tinubu they hate but the yorubas .An ibo man wants his tribe first then Fulani 2nd. They would NEVER EVER vote a Yoruba man. Majority overwhelmed them in the case of M.K.O and those who stood against him was ibos.

Awolowo called Zika for joint of their parties so either of them can be president and the other be the prime minister.
Zika asked Awolowo to meet him in Owerri, on getting there the 2nd day, Awolowo found uk had left for Sokoto. He paired with the Sardauna and that eventually consumed him and his people.
They lost their grip on
The army
Navy
Air force
Port
Railway
Ministries and all. They once hold ALL these positions.

They live, feed and cloth on Yoruba land and HATE their hosts with passion.

Now, I'll go against ANY ibo man. No matter what hez got.
I hate this line you tow. Focus on the issue. Look at me, I am not an Igbo but since 2009, I have been voting for PDP. If I could remember, it was Obasanjo.

But the present issue is not about tribe, it is just that the only credible candidate that I see would deviate from the norm is Peter Obi, every other ones will continue in the norm, which has not taken us anywhere.

I just went to fill my cooking gas now, guess how much? 10k. From N2500. Yesterday I met one of my neighbors cooking with wood. She is a teacher. How much is she earning to be able to buy 10k cooking gas?

This coming election is not about tribe, it is about past records, intellectual property, credibility, 21st century leadership qualities, equity, etc.

For me, Obi has these qualities. I was waiting for Osinbanjo, but he was pushed out. Is Osinbanjo not a Yoruba? Please focus on the issue of the moment and the future of this great nation. That is what matters to me.
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Christistruth00: 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2022

May be it will be better idea for those who spent years insulting Nigerians by calling them Zoo Animals and their President a Sudanese Clone called Jubril El Sudan to swallow their arrogant Pride and humbly apologise and also restitute for all the innocent Souls they murdered, beheaded and ate with their Egusi Soup and Akpu ,instead of expecting those they insulted and attacked all day everyday on Radio Rwanda Biafra to vote for their Godfather

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by naptu2: 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2022

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Tingotoe: 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
EmekaBlue:
maybe u cant read to understand well

You are just a hater of Obi and maybe because he is igbo

Continue. I've clearly explained how it can improve power supply. The high tech Egyptian company will have that to worry about when awarded the project
Oga visiting a so called high tech electrical company presents no detailed plan to fix the Nigerian power situation. I asked you a simple question and because you weren't able to answer you resorted to playing the victim card about how much I hate Obi because he's Ibo. Fact is neither Obi nor Atiku or Tinubu has the faintest clue about how to tackle this problem, and of course neither do you.
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Magnoliaa(f): 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ishilove:
Kwantinue. Na so dem use Buhari deceive una. 7 years on we are still paying for our naivete. All politicians are the same. Know this and never be hoodwinked again

I respectfully disagree. smiley All politicians are not the same. I used to believe otherwise too until Obi. He has raised the bar.

He is not a saint, but neither he is a fraud given to sycophancy or using sweet words to sway the masses. He doesn't play popularity and camera gimmicks his kind are used to. Doesn't grovel at anybody feet, or has his head stuck up someone's ***. He is not greedy also.

So many more things about him I am personally convinced of, dear. I am not being hoodwinked.

3 Likes

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Tingotoe: 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
Bawsse:

Going from what he said he understudied from Egypt, he said the Egyptian federal government had no intermediaries... Between they and the contractors of the plant (Siemens, who we also have a relationship with but its going nowhere)

A person like Peter obi will seat and meet with Siemens on the board, they will have his direct contact, and everything about their problems and hindrances he will be the first to know.... Rather than this Nigerian way of raising the committee to raise a committee that will oversee raising the committee on power.

He said he spoke to Siemens on why they are not doing this same thing in Nigeria, and Siemens said for the last 3 years its only meeting meeting Nigeria have been doing with them.....

How will it not be only meeting when a poor committee member suddenly gets rich and buys house in ikoyi.... And you expect the committee member to work and finish he's means of still being a committee member? Nawao
And we're supposed to take his word for it? I want to know the technical and financial details of his plan and not the political grandstanding he's doing by visiting electricity plants. Tell us his plans!
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Ishilove: 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I respectfully disagree. smiley All politicians are not the same. I used to believe otherwise too until Obi. He has raised the bar.

He is not a saint, but neither he is a fraud given to sycophancy or using sweet words to sway the masses. He doesn't play popularity and camera gimmicks his kind are used to. Doesn't grovel at anybody feet, or has his head stuck up someone's ***. He is not greedy also.

So many more things about him I am personally convinced of, dear. I am not being hoodwinked.
You are funny grin

All these things you say Peter Obi is not doing is exactly what he is doing. Your fav's whole popularity is based on media hype, selling nonsense like I have only one watch, my son has no car etcetera etcetera. That's the same nonsense that both Goodluck Jonathan and Buhari sold and looked how they turned out. Goodluck Jonathan had no shoes, but that did not help you and I in any way. Do you remember the picture of Buhari with sachet milo and milk? How did that help Nigerians?

Look, all the candidates have their serious faults and they are all the same. I am yet to see any vote worthy person among all of them.

I refuse to be be swayed by media hype and PR. I made that mistake in Buhari's first tenure. Never again.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Bawsse(m): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
Tingotoe:
And we're supposed to take his word for it? I want to know the technical and financial details of his plan and not the political grandstanding he's doing by visiting electricity plants. Tell us his plans!

The campaigning haven't started yet... We'd know more in the coming months...
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Tingotoe: 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
Bawsse:

The campaigning haven't started yet... We'd know more in the coming months...

Okay let's know when that happens
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Bawsse(m): 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
Tingotoe:
Okay let's know when that happens

Yep yep keep an open mind
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by GloriousGbola: 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ishilove:

You are funny grin

All these things you say Peter Obi is not doing is exactly what he is doing. Your fav's whole popularity is based on media hype, selling nonsense like I have only one watch, my son has no car etcetera etcetera. That's the same nonsense that both Goodluck Jonathan and Buhari sold and looked how they turned out. Goodluck Jonathan had no shoes, but that did not help you and I in any way. Do you remember the picture of Buhari with sachet milo and milk? How did that help Nigerians?

Look, all the candidates have their serious faults and they are all the same. I am yet to see any vote worthy person among all of them.

I refuse to be be swayed by media hype and PR. I made that mistake in Buhari's first tenure. Never again.

Magnoliaa is prolly voting for the first time na. Youthful idealism and unpopped cherry.

1 Like

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Tingotoe: 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
Bawsse:

Yep yep keep an open mind
No open mind just open expectations
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Magnoliaa(f): 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ishilove:
You are funny grin

All these things you say Peter Obi is not doing is exactly what he is doing.

Okay... smiley Your belief and choice.
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Ishilove: 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Okay... smiley Your belief and choice.
Straight up wink
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Ishilove: 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Magnoliaa is prolly voting for the first time na. Youthful idealism and unpopped cherry.
Even if it is my uncle contesting, I will scrutinize him well well and if he falls short, I will not vote for him.
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by LAFOCUZY: 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
naptu2:
Reactions.

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1523200064692269056

https://twitter.com/NNpeterobi/status/1523205424048226305

Unfortunately, some are making this a tribal struggle. It is not. It's all about the desire for real change and competence.

Think about the performance of your state governor, senator, house of rep member, house of assembly, local government chairman, counselor...... Where are they from?? From another tribe or religion or language? Why did they perform badly??

They are from same religion, same tribe, same language, but they did badly to their own people and land because they are either thieves or they are incompetent or they are just bad or the combination of all or any of the above. A good man, a competent man from the moon with no religion will do better regardless of his language, tribe, creed, or religion. After all christians visit Dubai and Abu Dhabi and love it. Moslems visit London, Paris, New York, Soule etc and love it

Don't never ever vote because of these sentiments. Buhari is from the north but he has not helped his people. They are all in the south begging and seeking for better life. Their farms are decimated, their parents, wards and siblings killed. They have no livilihood. Yet the president and commander in chief is from the north, from that state and local government.

They are the poorest region in this country despite they having held power more than any tribe or region. It even appears that the region that have not being in power since independence is the most properous.

So you see tribe, religion and language do not count but a good man is only what you need.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume / We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi / Nigeria Vs Congo Friendly: APC Warns Gov Wike Over 'Arrival' Of Ebola In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.