Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,126 members, 7,825,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th (23187 Views)

Ekiti Governorship Election Debate Holds On Thursday, July 12, 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by jojothaiv(m): 6:54am On Jun 30, 2022
Best of luck
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Maxxim: 6:54am On Jun 30, 2022
Interesting days ahead cheesy
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:54am On Jun 30, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
He's a sectional Leader
The Mynd44 didn't hesitate to push it to front page grin grin you are wasting your time cheesy grin throwing spaghetti on the walls can't stick grin grin Nigerians know better, smear campaign that you guys are good at not more grin

1 Like

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 30, 2022
Every Nigerian needs to know the way forward for our dear country at this time. The awareness needs to be created in every nook and cranny of the country that Peter Obi is the man to really take us out of the woods. Nigeria's situation is critical at the moment, and the worst thing that would happen to us is for extremely corrupt and business-as-usual type of politicians like Atiku and Tinubu that lavish money on cronies and other corrupt practices to win. Peter Obi who didn't spend shishi to emerge, someone who already hates waste and corruption will definitely ensure that resources are judiciously used for the masses benefit. By cutting out waste, Peter Obi government would be able to re-channel the resources to areas that need it.
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by BaddestQueen(f): 6:55am On Jun 30, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
What's love in the picture below son?
Shut up
Tinubu na criminal

1 Like

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Angrydaveed2(m): 6:55am On Jun 30, 2022
Nigerians are really funny, when the earlier news about some nigerian actors coming out to support tinubu was made known to the public, I did not hear anything about tribe even though a lot of the actors are yoruba.
Now a group of artistes are organizing a concert for PO, all of a sudden it’s an “igbo thing” . Lol, we are really hypocrites in this country.

I will design a powerful and effective website for your business, just visit the link in my signature to sign up for our affordable website package.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by EmekaBlue(m): 6:57am On Jun 30, 2022
Why do people hate or scared of igbo presidency. Is it bad for an igbo to rule? Or is tinubu and atiku that is a better candidate? Na waa o

Tribalism and Religion fanatics in deep in Nigerians blood

4 Likes

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by beardedboy(m): 6:58am On Jun 30, 2022
Angrydaveed2:
Nigerians are really funny, when the earlier news about some nigerian actors coming out to support tinubu was made known to the public, I did not hear anything about tribe even though a lot of the actors are yoruba.
Now a group of artistes are organizing a concert for PO, all of a sudden it’s an “igbo thing” . Lol, we are really hypocrites in this country.

I will design a powerful and effective website for your business, just visit the link in my signature to sign up for our affordable website package.

The Igbos started it.

The concert banner came out before the Yoruba actors' videos

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by ZeroChil: 6:58am On Jun 30, 2022
Maxymilliano:
How come the venue is not stated
To fence out fifth columnists.
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by kingsceemark(m): 6:58am On Jun 30, 2022
great grandchildren of falling demon wailing and masturbatin on everything that concerns Obedient children, all you jobless animals and your pay poo master go collect wotowoto comes 2023

1 Share

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by olatade(m): 6:58am On Jun 30, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by ThatFairGuy1: 6:58am On Jun 30, 2022
All your lies must be busted.

By the time we finish with your Obi, he may not even come fourth again tongue
post=114280687]
The Myn.d44 didn't hesitate to push it to front page grin grin you are wasting your time cheesy grin throwing spaghetti on the walls can't stick grin grin Nigerians know better, smear campaign that you guys are good at not more grin[/quote]
[quote author=BaddestQueen
:
Shut up
Tinubu na criminal
E pain am.

OBI is going nowhere. We're just starting tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by InoGetJoy: 6:59am On Jun 30, 2022
Tinubu and Atiku's urchins shit their pants any time Peter Obi is mentioned.
See them foaming like rabid dogs on front page.
Even the OP is an urchin, look how he carefully screenshotted the posts of his fellow urchins on twitter.

You guys will cry blood in 2023 cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Profprom(m): 6:59am On Jun 30, 2022
Peter Obi is the best amongst all presidential candidates. If the best is been supported by the best artist from his tribe, how does that look tribalistic? Remember good things attracts.
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Kingspin(m): 6:59am On Jun 30, 2022
We can only vote for a sound leader that is one of the ways to save this nation
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:59am On Jun 30, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See Igbo artist full there.... Yet them go hail them.... They did it for free...... They did it from their heart

Funny enough, they will hold this concert in Tinubu Lagos

But if same were organized by wizzy, Davido, joeboy, and co.... They will start demonizing them.... They have been paid.. They did it from their pocket...

Double face hypocrites.....

If someone from the future can come tell me now that Peter Obi made Nigeria the best again, then I will vote for him... I will become obidient

But how can you vouch for someone to make the best Nigeria when anambra is not benefitting from such....

This is a challenge to all PO supporters...

Pls tell me how sure 100% that Peter Obi will make Nigeria better than Tinubu....

Don't fight me, prove it..

See what PO fan has resorted to now... .. He has been posting fake propaganda now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
That the new tactics of APC media to push Igbos against other tribes supporting Obi, this was created by Tinubu media campaign we know grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by zidek(m): 6:59am On Jun 30, 2022
We should leave sentiment out of this, and rescue Nigeria from poverty and blood thirsty men. That has nothing to offer.
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by naptu2: 7:01am On Jun 30, 2022
post=114280543:

Created by Tinubu urchins, this is only card they have tribalism nothing more, they are pushing it to make it look like Obi will be a sectional leader

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1523200064692269056

https://twitter.com/NNpeterobi/status/1523205424048226305

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by PrinceOfLagos: 7:02am On Jun 30, 2022
Nice one
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Antoeni(m): 7:05am On Jun 30, 2022
This Must be giving Atiku and Tinubu sleepless nights

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by sammirano: 7:05am On Jun 30, 2022
Igbo concert

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Hussein035: 7:06am On Jun 30, 2022
owiko:
O' set, osetigo.. A new new Nigeria is very much feasible. We move....

Why are Igbos so greedy, Jonathan ruled for 6 years, followed by buhari. For you to allow Yoruba to take their turn you begin to claim obidience, something that you cannot accept.

I will advise Igbos to leave Lagos and go and do business in their village, criminals wanting to take Lagos that you did not build. RESPECT YOURSELF

5 Likes

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Skillsnigeria: 7:08am On Jun 30, 2022
Noted
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by kingsceemark(m): 7:08am On Jun 30, 2022
Maxymilliano:
How come the venue is not stated

You're more concerned about venue, but pay no attention to Tinubu running mate and his school certificate?
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by DenreleDave(m): 7:08am On Jun 30, 2022
post=114280778:

That the new tactics of APC media to push Igbos against other tribes supporting Obi, this was created by Tinubu media campaign we know grin grin

Yes and ur Igbo terrorist below .. Stop hiding behind emoji, u r really pained for the fact Dt PO Igbo project

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Tingotoe: 7:09am On Jun 30, 2022
Bawsse:
Nothing concern Peter Obi with tribe

Like he will famously say

"Show me a market for only yorubas where they buy food cheap so I can only shop there, or show me a good road for only Muslims or northerners so I can drive there.... Or where only the igbos have 247 electricity... '

Bleep tribe ma nigga
PO is the Best Hands down... Make nobody blind your eyes

If you go outside this shithole, you will find out nobody gives a shit, you just another blavkman... So we better repair our shithole make e make sense small....
At least the trajectory go be taking off rather than crashing.....

Can you tell me hoe Obi intends to solve the electricity situation?
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by EmekaBlue(m): 7:10am On Jun 30, 2022
Hussein035:

Why are Igbos so greedy, Jonathan ruled for 6 years, followed by buhari. For you to allow Yoruba to take their turn you begin to claim obidience, something that you cannot accept.

I will advise Igbos to leave Lagos and go and do business in their village, criminals wanting to take Lagos that you did not build. RESPECT YOURSELF
is Jonathan igbo? What of Obasanjo and atiku vice and Yar adua plus Buhari again plus his osibanjo vice. The real yoruba and hausa

Abeg just the OBIDIENT. Thats the best candidate now to revive dying Nigeria

Leave tribe sentiments
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Creditalerts: 7:11am On Jun 30, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
He's a sectional Leader
dss is looking for you for this.
Re: Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th by Smoke55: 7:12am On Jun 30, 2022
Igbos should check all the comments on that tweet and no who their real enemies are..

Have been wondering how those that always accused igbos of ethnic politics are actually the ones playing the tribal politics..

Nigerians should start seeing these people for who they are..

Once you are not from there they don't care if you die or perish..

Very sluggish and unreliable set of people..

Nobody accused them of playing tribal politics when they supported their own as the VP against a Southerner as the president..

If these artists had supported atiku or any other person instead of obi they will still be the ones to say that igbos don't love or supports their own..

You can never do something that will please them..

Spit!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark / Atiku, Tinubu In Race For APC Bot Chair / Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.